[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAWand co predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CosmicTriggered.jpg (29KB, 220x405px) Image search: [Google]
CosmicTriggered.jpg
29KB, 220x405px
Just finished cosmic trigger book one.

Why have all his predictions about immortality, space travel, and human consciousness expansion fallen flat?

Why has immortality and age extension research seemingly stalled?

Why have we not attempted to conquer space for vigorously?

Why has the majority of humanity not become more proficient in navigating their own consciousness?

Why does is seem like we haven't learned anything new since the 60's?

Am I missing something here?

Looking for sincere and truthful answers, no crackpottery please (unless your conspiracy can be backed up with a little data and research).
>>
>>18543361
it's fiction, that's why.
>>
>>18543375
I wont throw out the idea because I haven't look into the people whose research he sites. Care to provide a more in depth description on your thoughts?
>>
>>18543411
i am not that on but i believe what they meant was RAW made it all up and that it's not real.
>>
Holy shit, I remember reading alittle bit of this at my mom's BF's house to wind down from driving her over to his place. I belive there is a part two of that book and was ment more of a strange saterical/serous kind of book on cults and weird shit of the sort.
>>
>>18543361

>Why have all his predictions about immortality, space travel, and human consciousness expansion fallen flat?

>Why has immortality and age extension research seemingly stalled?

This is a curious question. I believe everyone has realized that there is no fountain of youth or philosophers stone to make you immortal. As far as age extension, we've hit a sort of plateau so to speak. There are always ongoing researches to ensure people live longer, and life expectancy is constantly increasing.

>Why have we not attempted to conquer space for vigorously?

Because space travel is a GARGANTUAN expenditure that most counties aren't willing to undertake. The government just increased NASA funding for the first time in a long while last year. Terraforming a planet is something we have theories on but not the financial means for.

>Why has the majority of humanity not become more proficient in navigating their own consciousness?

Because that's the way people are. Some people will wonder if they can expand their conscience, but a significant portion of people would rather spend their time on something more measurably calculable

>Why does is seem like we haven't learned anything new since the 60's?

I don't even know where to begin on things we've learned since the 60s. We have a large hadron collider that has confirmed the existence of the Higgs Boson. Numerous discoveries in space, a plethora of new ideas in the way of string theory and areas of quantum physics.

To be honest, while I love RAW he was most certainly a fiction writer. I do like the books he wrote about psychology though (prometheus rising especially)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.