[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery School pops up in New Jersey.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: I'm fucking scared.jpg (150KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fucking scared.jpg
150KB, 1300x866px
Any other NJfags watch the news today? I just watched NBC talk about this mystery school that hasn't been touched in a decade that suddenly popped up with fences, security guards, and buses rolling.
They interviewed the police chief, the company who owns the land, Sapphire Ventures if it adds anything, and some other government official. The Police Chief seemed genuinely confused bu he got a call during the interview and had to leave while the Politician was evasive and unsure of himself.
Sapphire Ventures claimed to have only known about renting the place. The Reporters tried to interview the people who owned the school but they were pushed off both times. They got a decent foothold in the door and it turned out to be three blonde jews. Turns out it's an all girls elementary school run for Yemen Girls.
This is honestly really fucking worrying to me and if anyone has any information I need to know.
>>
File: fish_slit.jpg (14KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
fish_slit.jpg
14KB, 364x366px
Note OP has no links, no images, nothing at all to back any of this up with.
>>
Bumping for weirdness
>>
[This thread has been Saged by Sapphire Ventures until proof has been produced. $0.02 cents have been deposited in your Goldman Sachs account.]
>>
>>18543285
"Saphire Ventures school" turns up 0 google results
>>
>>18543281
Station? Time of broadcast? Reporter?

All you need to do is go to the news website to look up the report or simply call the station and ask.
>>
I read about this dude today. He might know something. I'm trying to figure out how I can meet him.

http://www.theobserver.com/2017/01/getting-into-the-spirit-of-the-paranormal/
>>
>>18543281
Can you show me the article or video and I'll try the hardest I can to research it. Sounds like the mandela effect
>>
>>18546587
There was no article. I watched it on my local NBC channel and started writing this thread.
>>
CERN still ripping the fabric of spacetime and popping things into existence I see. When will they realize it could have more dangerous consequences than some matter materializing?

Also Google "teleportation+electromagnetic fields"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.