[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know anything about numerology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 640x1136px
So I just used a numerology calculator and it said I was triple 9's (999) what exactly does this mean? All I could find online is that I'm suppose to live a very difficult life and in poverty. Can anyone help? My life has been hell. And I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18543223
You are up for big challenges OP. But you can and will make it. Theres nothing in your way you can't overcome

Have no fear
>>
master thyself
destroy desire
push through till you dont mind hell anymore
thats when you find heaven
>>
>>18543223
Lucky, 9 was a lucky number I think
like it cat's lives, or maybe it had something to do with survival? idk, use your intuition.
>>
Hey OP here

i'm a girl, does that change things?
>>
while theres a thread up, can someone PLEASE tell me the significance of 341? This shows up everywhere in my life and has for years.
>>
>>18543247
Your not op , I'm op and I'm a guy.
>>
>>18543264
Op here

Thank you to all those with useful responses. Does anyone have a more in depth response though ? Should I post up my natal chart? I'm in my mid 20s and have nothing going for me, middle school drop out, think I might be mentally ill. Everything I think or do leads me to spirituality/ the occult.
>>
I'd like to know more about this
>>
>>18543276
http://numerologie.abhyanga.de/
Type your info here, calculate and i translate it for you.
>>
>>18543248
1 (M) after the 4th set (R) after the 3rd set (TR).

Martyr.

>Shitposting.
>At the end of the day, it's all a laugh.
>>
>>18543601
Don't know if I did it correct but I did it. how do I post, I'm on mobile
>>
>>18543601
Or should I just give you my birthday and year and you do it for me? Since I don't think I can post from mobile?
>>
>>18543698
Yeah ok i do it. But im gonna need your full name too
>>
>>18543830
If you give me a wrong name it wont work correctly. I wont abuse it delete it afterwards
>>
>>18543629
Not shitposting, but are you being serious? The number seems to follow me wherever i go.
>was really hoping it meant something significant to my life or something :/
>>
>>18543629
>>18543941
also, is there a reason that you read the numbers in reverse?
>>
>>18543223
Oh we are doing numbers now? ok well I keep waking up or things happen around 3:33am 3:33pm mostly am. Last 20 years its been this way.
>>
>>18544322
3:33 generally holds a connotation with the supernatural, but that may neither be here nor there. Is there any particular reason you can find for waking up at that time?
>>
>>18544322
its 11:11 for me.
>>
>>18543833
Do you have kik?
>>
>>18543223

never heard of triple 9's. that being said, i know a lot about 9's, since i am one too. 9's are said to have lived many, many, many lives, and we are to be in our final lifetime in this incarnation. this means we dont have to come back to the live another life, if we dont want to. how did you calculate 999?

creativenumerology is one of the best sites out there if you want to read up more about your number. she also gives forecasts for the week, month, and year.
>>
I got 22 and on my astrological chart I have a grand whatever thing it is.

I'm a Leo.

Holy fuck am I Jesus?
>>
>>18545433
>33 confirms
>>
>>18545433
>>18545466
Thank you anon, I didn't even see that.

Yours is good too.
>>
>>18543223
That means you have 9+9+9=27 pairs of chromosomes. You might be acoustic, OP.
>>
>>18545638
You may be on to something here
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.