[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "I Am God" incident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Pardon me if this post seems out of place, I do not use 4chan very often....

Anyways

I was watching some YouTube while making a mask and i came across a video reminding me of this.
so i have dug a little deeper and i haven't found much of any thing at all.

so for any one who was here when this had happend, did anything else come of this "I Am God" incident?

Specifically did any thing else happen?
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
OP you stupid fag, you know the story. You just ask over and over again because you suck ass.

>thread was over two years ago
>more people than live in North America swear they were in original thread
>new fags keep posting about it, think it makes them seem in the know

Here's the original:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14736756/

The only reason this thread is 'famous' is that there's a youtube reading of it so the reading-challenged can watch it and feel like they participated.

Youtube 4chan for non-readers version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>18542960
I just read the archive, and it seems like standard fake and gay. The highlight is some enterprising anon posting his crooked skinny cock in the "epic thread", so it will be part of retarded /x/ history alongside red spooky face.
>>
>>18542943
Yeah, the OP of the picture came back and revealed it to be a hoax that /x/ was too stupid to figure out. He added salt to the wounds by revealing a hidden "the jews did it" in arabic within another "Godface".

Lol it was funny though.
>>
Honestly the "all boards call in" shit was one of the cringiest shit I've ever seen on /x/. Its so fucking dated.
>>
Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
>>
Somebody post the original pic.
Did the guy post it himself or did some anon manage to somehow un-edit the image?
>>
>>18542960
Hey man I witnessed the thread while browsing on my iphone, fucking some dude posted a link on /b/ and said "Hey fags this is spooky as shit"
Got to lurk it right before they finished putting the picture together. In fact I was one of the dudes who said "Yo I think that's part of a face" in the middle of the shebang.

I'm convinced OP was a fag pulling a cool meme but it was a really good act.
>>
>>18544419
Also yeah I know
>/b/
>iphone
>saying I was lurking even though I remember posting in the thread once or twice

It was two years ago lay off faggot.
Not sure how to excuse that third one though
>>
/xd/ some faggot posted that he found that
>>
>>18542960
I remember getting in the thread from another board, I think it was /pol/ but I can't really remember desu

It was fun, and also I think it was the first time I noticed this board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.