[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the NSA use my webcam more than I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (40KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 642x362px
>mfw the NSA use my webcam more than I do
>>
>>18542652
that's why you tape it over with black electrical tape you dumb cunt
>>
>>18542652
>not taping it over
>>
>>18543165
>>18543167
Holy fuck, people told me I was crazy for doing this. Glad to know there are others out there.
>>
You shouldn't be paranoid about them seeing your camera. That's useless to them.
What you should be looking at are microphones. Good luck taping those off!
>>
>>18543167
>>18543165
>>18542652
>>18543169

Or buy old one without any cam. Everyone knows tho
>>
>>18543175
True
>>
>>18543175
You can uninstall the driver.
>>
>>18543186
Please how to
>>
>>18543190
System?
>>
>>18542652
Sometimes.. I take the tape off my webcam.. Pull my drawers down a little, and stroke myself to completion. I like to pretend I'm giving the NSA a lil' show.. Them men must be bored looking at all those boring camera screens all day. I like to think I'm bringing some spunk into their life.

Ooopsie, I said spunk.
>>
>>18542652
>some poor bastard at the NSA has to listen/watch me jerk off multiple times a day then get drunk and fall asleep
>>
>>18543167
>>18543169
I was playing counterstrike and someone told me to get a haircut. Been a taper ever since.
>>
To delete webcam driver go to your C: disc and find the folder named System32 and delete the whole folder. I think that should do it.
>>
>>18543175
Keep it unplugged when you're not using it. If you use a laptop you're fudged regardless.
>>
>>18543490
>The five eyes can't spy on you, if your computer dosn't works.

Brilliant.
>>
>>18543279
Are you me?
Also
>Thinking I'm important enough for someone to watch me
If they did man they'd hate to see the weird shit I fap to
>>
>>18544027
All you have to do it get on a watch list is exist.

It's called "mass surveillance" and It's real.

Even if you have a middle eastern neighbor/co-worker for NSA to watch you.

I'm fairly sure they monitor my phone actively because the screen wakes by itself at night and opens to the phone screen and my phone requires a 6 digit pin or finger print.

It's probably because the company I do the accounting for is subcontracted to do security for a bunch of middle eastern grocery stores in the hood.
>>
File: 1481403779008s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481403779008s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>18543490
>>
>>18544075
>grocery stores

I meant convenience store*

I'm drunk
>>
>>18543500
the webcam is usually attached via a tiny wire that runs right above the key board. Somewhat easy to disable if you needed to. I can post pics when I get home if needed. Or just google it for your model.
>>
You nogs know that your cellphone regularly takes pictures of you and listens and records what you do right?
>>
>>18543175
just open
remove mic
remove speakers
remove camera

buy web cam
external mic
use headphones or external speakers.

all these sound/look like shit anyways
>>
>>18542652
I already knew it. I always use my computer nude just for make them feel uncomfortable
>>
what if they start recording all your info when you're on a site they consider important, so they don't watch millions of people at the same time. If so, what sites? would be important to them?
>>
>>18543490
I hope no one did this :D
>>
>uses windoze/macOS
>thinks that covering the camera will stop NSA

Dumbasses. That's why I love Linux.
>>
>>18544094
You meant drug smuggling operation
>>
>>18543490
ebin x--DD
>>
>>18543487
But did you cut your hair?
>>
>>18544075
fuck me, I've got a Turkish name, there's no chance of me not being watched.
>>
>>18546345
It's more being listened to. If you live in nearly any part of the English speaking world you fall under the ECHELON system and its infrastructure, and that has always been more focused on talk. The golfballs have had some serious upgrades in the past decade or so I have heard. Back when they were apparently almost useless there was still a monitoring presence.
>>
>>18546238
If I would have the person would have won.
>>
>>18545443
>thinking Linux is enough
>not using Linux with FDE *and* covering your cam with tape
>>
>>18543165
This
>>18543169
Your crazy if you dont
>>
>>18543169
My laptop webcam stopped working years ago so I don't need to worry.
>>
>>18544682
sauce? I'm interested in hearing more
>>
>>18542652
All they are gonna see is a lot of dick and fapping and fatties, I feel sorry forbthe cunts that actually have to look through the data gathered.
>>
>2017
>not completely removing all microphones and cameras from network accessible devices

You asshats really don't give a fuck do you? Pajeet and Menoslav laugh while they watch you masturbate to hentai.
>>
File: ye das it.jpg (84KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
ye das it.jpg
84KB, 512x960px
innocent law abiding citizens have nothing to fear
>>
>>18547373
I'm just not into people watching me masturbate.
>>
>>18547390
who cares?

give them a show to enjoy.

who knows maybe someone jerks off to you jerking off. wouldnt that be flattering?
>>
>>18547393
It makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Also related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
>>
But, what does the NSA see when it looks out the camera? Your face? The room behind you? Not much to see unless you're ferrying terrorists through while you browse.

NSA doesn't look out webcams (much), NSA just sees what you see on your computer. Remote Desktop, shit like that.
>>
>>18547396
>dick in your right, and mouse in your left

i find operating my mouse with the left hand is extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>18547411
They only watch left handed people. Lefties are evil. Look at liberals.
>>
>>18547398
well they can always run some malware on your pc through software + hardware exploits.
install a rootkit so you wont know whats going on, encapsulate the data in a tunnel that appears to be legitimate, etc
>>
>>18547351
Why should I care... NSA is powerless in my country and regardless I have nothing to hide, if they like to watch me, good on them, at least someone cares enough to want to watch me. And regardless, all meta data in Australia is accessible by the government by law Hi Malcolm so its entirely possible that someone has see everything you do anyway.
No I don't agree with it and I believe its a violation privacy on a massive level but I sure as hell can't stop them and I've have nothing to hide, so I just wink into any camera and show my dick as much as possible.
>>
>>18543490
kek
anon stop being an ass
>>
>>18546518
>using a mainstream distro
>implying that I live in the US

But seriously guys. If you are worried about the NSA looking/spying then fucking delete Windows. It has a shitload of backdoors that can be exploited so easily with some good ol' Metasploit.

Linux + ufw + SELinux + luks disk encryption is all you need if you live in the big brother country. I personally use Manjaro but any (not) mainstream distro should be ok
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.