[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here can enter the dream state at will?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478374147379.jpg (69KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1478374147379.jpg
69KB, 504x470px
Today I meditated for 45 min until I experience some dream-thoughts, but not visuals. I'd really love to work on improving myself in a lucid dream state, but I'd like to do this during the day instead of trying my luck hoping for a lucid dream. Experiences?
>>
>>18542563
My advice is don't fuck your head up with that shit and just live a normal life in reality. But I doubt you're even capable of doing anything by yourself, so eh, do whatever.
>>
>>18542563
Thoughts are dreams.
Daydreams. Lucid dreams.
You already lucid dream
multiple times a day.

I bet you a nice sum of
money that you do not
even realize it. Because
everyone else does it too
and they do not know.
>>
>>18542577
No need to bully, we're on /x/ after all. I'd like to improve my memory among other things. I've trained it extensively through college but the things you can do while dreaming are one a whole different level. I'm going to meditate daily using Culadasa's book as reference.
>>
>>18542595
I daydream, yes, but the visual part is no different from that of an ordinary thought. Not to mention that smells, sounds, etc... are not present at all.
>>
>>18542599
I would recommend reading the Ars Notoria as well.
>>
>>18542612
Correct observation.
There is no difference.
Is smell present?
Just like you breathe manualy now.
What is the temperature of your feet.

As you answer to yourself you see as
Awareness shifts from one thing to another.

When you now attempt to do what you want to do
you are determined to do what can only be don when it's not forced.

It's not present afterall,
That is why you make an attempt in the first place.

Don't attempt, but hold on to the wish.
I wonder if you can actually do that.
>>
>>18542563
You can't enter a quality dream unless you are in REM phase. During your sleep, you cycle through deep sleep and REM. After around 4 and a half hours of sleep, REM phases are long enough to provide a quality dream experience. REM phases also can occur during the day (afternoon nap for example).

To sum it up, you can't enter a dream whenever you wish, a right brain chemistry is required.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.