[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 114

File: Divination.jpg (122KB, 500x709px)
Divination.jpg
122KB, 500x709px
Goetia General.

I have practiced Goetic summoning for many years now. I have had success in recent threads with answering questions from curious anons.

I am willing to continue answering any questions about the Goetia in this thread...
>>
>>18542450
Why do people automatically assume its with a demon you are sexing in the astral realm!
>>
>>18542472
Because Demons are the type of Spirit that most of the general public are familiar with...
>>
>>18542450
Why has there a sudden fascination with Stolas in the last few years?
One of his servants who creates occult material has been recently greatly elevated in popularity as well, although only after great amounts of Stolas art was created online.
Do Goetian demons wax and wane in power like other kinds of entities, and, when waxing, does the power of their servants grow too?
>>
>>18542504
That's an interesting question.

The fact is that many people are fascinated by the Goetic demons but also frightened. Prince Stolas appears to be a less threatening Spirit to many beginners. Also what he teaches is interesting, but again not to threatening. His classic appearance as an Owl also appeals to many as some of the other demons appear some what grotesque.

Yes the devotee of a particular demon will become more powerful as the profile, thus the energy level of their patron demon increases.

In truth Prince Stolas is just as powerful as most of the other Goetics, save the Kings, and has quite as strong presence when he is evoked...
>>
What did Solomon need 72 demons for?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Furfur Appears.png (936KB, 1200x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Furfur Appears.png
936KB, 1200x1121px
>>18542621
Well he needed them for a few different tasks. Chief among them was to build a Temple to El. The Great Father of Lights.

Then he utilized them for all of the knowledge that they are famous for having such as Astronomy, the Arts, and the Sciences..

They were put into service to Solomon as a judgement for their rebellion and pride...
>>
>>18542450
any recommended readings?
also, whats your favorite color?
>>
>>18542724
Where to begin really?

Not being funny or ironic in saying know the Hebrew Bible inside out.

The Lesser Key of Solomon

The Book of Ceremonial Magick

The Book of Black Magick and Pacts

The Infernal Dictionary

Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Goetia

That's the bare bones beginner tier reading. Many of them are free PDF's online so it's worth searching them out that way.

Purple...
>>
>>18542450
What did you asked to them? Have they done it? Havr yo ever asked for knowledge on a certain tppic? What they teached you?
>>
>>18542450
What did you asked to them? Have they done it? Havr yo ever asked for knowledge on a certain tppic? What they teached you?
>>
>>18542450
What was your time line from when you first started learning about the occult until now? You can summarize so it doesn't get too lengthy.
>>
>>18542450
What do you experience during a summoning? What would one observing experience?
>>
This is OP. I have to be offline for a little while...will answer soon.
Thanks.
>>
>>18542450
Planning on summoning Dantalion during the next new moon to help me sway certain people to like me more and help with learning skills.

What can I do to ensure success?

Have you worked with Dantalion before?
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to make an engraved seal out of mercury? Some demons require this metal.
>>
>>18542450
I would be intrested in knowing what diffrent skills can they teach you.
Like a chart of some sort where you see the entitys name and what he/she teaches, and sorry for hard read, english is not my main language
>>
>>18542885
I have. He needs to see potential in you in order for him to agree to work with you.

His reward is the pleasure of influencing people to his will and watching events unfold.

He looks for high intelligence and the ability to be molded. If you dont follow his directions completly he will immediately forsake you...
>>
>>18543025
Create the seal as a container that you pour the liquid Mercury in...
>>
>>18543299
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm definitely intelligent. Lack discipline and drive though, so I don't know that I'm anything special.
>>
>>18543671
Ofcourse you are special. If you have the drive to evoke a Spirit as old as Earth itself surely you can follow his directives to the letter...
>>
>>18543704
Well that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

I'm planning on driving myself hard the next week or so (working out, practicing guitar, studying, etc) to prove I can carry out his orders and then fasting the day of the summoning. Anything else I can do?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Dantalion.png (976KB, 1000x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Dantalion.png
976KB, 1000x1131px
>>18543738
When evoking him, do it exactly down to the letter as written in the Lesser Key of Solomon. He will expect to see that attention to detail.

Other Goetic's you can summon less informally by repeatedly praising them and beseeching, but Dantalion is a legalistic minded being and you cannot skip the formalities...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Leraje Sigil.jpg (25KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Leraje Sigil.jpg
25KB, 347x351px
>>18543061
That would be a good project to work on but I don't have anything like that at the moment.

Almost all of them can at least tell you about the past and future. Most can teach about the sciences and arts.

After that, their offices get a bit more specialized so you can ask about a specific goal, or about a specific Spirit and I will point you in the right direction...
>>
>>18542870
One observing the evocation should see every thing the summoner sees...unless the Spirit specifically conceals it's self from them...
>>
>>18543911
Doesn't KoS require things like a belt made of lion's skin?
>>
>>18544124
Yes it does. You can order the lion's skin belt online. Last I checked they were going for about $1000...depending on what you require from the Spirit it is money well spent....
>>
>>18544169
That is a bit out of my price range and interest. Perhaps I should stick with a less demanding spirit to start with That's disappointing, I feel a kinship with Dantalion.
>>
>>18542472
They're likely not.
The sex spirit collective are like bacteria, much much lower than Demons, which are physical gods that astral project to meet Satanists who evoke them.

>>18542476
Massive fallacy; you don't know what demons are either.

>>18542568
They wane and wax based on Astrology. For example, the height of Zagan's power is January 20-24.

Cultural relevance probably relates to how content creators use the names of the characters (e.g. Astaroth in SolCal, or Germory in Highschool dxd), the appeal of the powers or office ascribed to the demons, or someone posting memes for specific demons/ sharing personal accounts, etc.

Some are easier to create content of, and some are not.

>>18542745
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
I know this still uses oldish information, especially for some attributes of the gods.
>angelic hierarchy
I cringe every time. I hope they fix it soon.

>>18543025
No, that's literally all bullshit. Metals are code name for chakras.

>>18543061
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

And something I made myself:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12hgxdAmIHV9rOcafgF8g-Hk0gRYQ3OBQ-h9sqKYNxFg/edit#gid=0

>>18544115
One's perception of the demons is based on how open/developed our astral senses are.
>>
>>18544176
Yes sadly there is no way around it when it comes to Dantalion...King Paimon is adept at influencing others to work for your good, or at a more extreme level chain them to being devoted to you.

He is somewhat difficult as he will ask deep probing questions about you and he does require a sacrifice...
>>
>>18544203
My answer to why people assume the Spirits they have sexual experiences with are demons states nothing about what a demon actually is so please read my answer again.

In the response about Demons becoming more potent with human attention we are both correct. Both energy levels and astrological alignments influence a Spirits power but I was asked about the relationship between power and attention.

You are welcome in my thread but show some manners and don't bust in as though only you are the expert.
>>
>>18544203
As to can a Spirit be seen by observers to the ritual no amount of Astral development will allow you to see a Spirit who is actively preventing themselves from being perceived...again don't come here so self important.Thanks.
>>
File: 800px4.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
800px4.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
>>18544203
>Metals are code name for chakras
>>
>>18544220
Where do you find information on the personalities of demons? I had always thought of Dantalion as more of a hippie rock star with his altered states of consciousness and influencing others.
>>
>>18544368
In Dantalions case it is through personal experience. With others it comes from close friends whom are also practitioners of the Art...
>>
>people think spirits are demons
This is wrong.

>>18544281

The gods aren't powerful because of human attention. That is how throughtforms operate. The gods are not thoughtforms. They are real, physical beings.

>>18544304
Demons are not spirits. A demon that you have evoked will not have reason to hide from you; if they don't want to be seen by you, they won't come. Anything that comes but does try to actively hide is probably up to no good.

>>18544350
>Meme without argument.
"See no evil"
Good goy, cover your eyes. Live under middle age spiritual premises. Drink literal, material gold and become a god.
>>
>>18542568
>practicing goetia for couple years now
>"Goetic demons"
sure kid....sure.....
>>
>>18544203
>to meet Satanists who evoke them.
>Satanists
I kek'd there
>using JoS bs
what had occultism become
>>
>>18544677
holy shit, why are you satanist thinking you know shit about spirits or goetia. You're just farms, little fools
>>
>>18543925
I would apricciate if you or someone could put effort into creating that kind of chart. And thanks for your answer.
>>
>>18542811

Spooky question to be asking there friend.
You shouldn't ask those kinds of questions.
>>
>>18544203
How dangerous is Goetia?

Some people say the protection circles etc are neither necessary nor useful as the demons can just crush them, while others claim you should just bully the demons into submission. How important is all the paraphrenelia?

Are the 'evil spirits' actually malicious?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Malphas.jpg (63KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Malphas.jpg
63KB, 430x500px
>>18545393
It can be extremely dangerous in certain scenarios. If you are disrespectful to the Spirits they have infinite ways to harm you, your life, and your prosperity. They also have long memories when crossed.

Protection circles are effective in the sense that if you are following all decorum and being respectful, the Spirit will generally honor the "request" not to enter it. If you enrage it, it certainly can pierce it.

I have stated before that this usually won't result in you literally being torn limb from limb, but it can cause great mental anguish, oppression, fear, and physical pain.

The consequences for the Spirit invading the circle are meted out by the Divine, and not us humans so don't become smug inside it.

I don't recommend that the individual "bully" the Spirit into utilizing it's powers. You can do this. It will work, as they are all ultimately compelled by the Divine if humans do go that route. Everything in the Universe must follow Divine laws.

Remember though that if you were called to somebodies presence, confined in a triangle, and threatened with torture if you did not help someone, would you put a lot of sincere effort into the task?

This also creates the vengeful Spirit to wait for any mistake or opening that you give it to pounce...and pounce they will!

Some are completely malicious, some are indifferent, and some are mercurial.

None of them are your cuddly little buddy...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marax Night Sky.jpg (40KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marax Night Sky.jpg
40KB, 500x698px
>>18544677
Honestly, just go away...
>>
>>18544677
Quit shitting up this thread you flaming faggot
>>
>>18545531
This
>>
>>18544677
Right, a meme.
That's what I did, I memed.
I didn't cringe at a retarded roleplayer at all.
Nope.
It was a meme.
That's what it was.
Sure.
>>
>>18542450
I have a few questions, forgive my ignorance. Do the Goetic demons take interest in humans and watch over them? Are they in a way angels? I have been lurking for a while and it seems the majority don't really experience the typical "evil" that is associated with demons which makes me curious as to what they are and why they would help humans? Because it seems they're not evil but actually helpful. Thanks
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Goetia.jpg (75KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Goetia.jpg
75KB, 449x500px
>>18545651
No worries, we all start out as novices.

They take a keen interest in the affairs of humans. They watch us very closely, however at times it can be the way a cat "watches over" a mouse.

They are exactly that. Fallen Angels. Some are more anguished about their Fallen status. Some are defiant. Some are hateful towards humans to an obsessed level.

Humans, have a chance for an eternal future in the new Heaven and Earth. The Goetic demon's Judgement is final and set.

They help us yes...but they often help us walk straight into Hades. They cater to human greed, laziness, lust, ect.

The accounts you hear of things going well are simply because it was in the Spirit's interest to bestow the desire of the human, the human was respectful and maybe worshipful, and it furthers the Light Bringers plans...

As amazing and life changing as dealing with these Spirit's will be, be careful. Ask for knowledge. Ask for things that can help and not harm. Even Solomon eventually succumbed to evil ways.

A lesson for us all.
>>
>>18545720
thank you very much! Good health upon you
>>
>>18542450
Forneus is chillest bro. Who agree?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Forneus.jpg (144KB, 550x766px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Forneus.jpg
144KB, 550x766px
>>18545766
Forneus is one of the more benevolent Goetic's absolutely...
>>
>>18545784
I don't see why they're "Fallen Angels". I mean, why would individual entities like them exist under the rule of some all-powerful "God"? It makes far more sense to say that they come from somewhere else altogether.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>18545788
My friend. When you evoke them and ask them these mysteries you will learn of their own accord that this is exactly what they are.

Remember we as humans see through the glass very darkly...there are more things on Heaven and Earth than we could ever dream of.

Please ask them yourself and listen to what they say. Best wishes.
>>
>>18545804
Maybe they tell ignorant, low-talent dummies exactly what they want to hear because it's less effort to just affirm their confirmation bias than to give them any useful information they can't use or believe.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bael.jpg (75KB, 445x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bael.jpg
75KB, 445x500px
>>18545807
We each walk our own path anon. You believe what you want to believe, I will stick with knowing what is truth.
>>
File: 1468952588875.jpg (42KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1468952588875.jpg
42KB, 500x669px
>>18545720
Don't ask for knowledge.
It can kill you today, with stress.
Ask for the needed knowledge.
>>
>>18545841
Very wise...
>>
>>18545766
Not me
>>
>>18546043
Care to expand on that, or are you just gonna leave us hangin?
>>
>>18545720
Bible thumping godfags pls go
>>
>>18546059
None of them are "bros".

Dont want anons to get the wrong idea
>>
>>18546180
Its not Bible thumping its just the nature of the situation. Thats what they are. Use them as a tool for good or for ill but never think for a second that the Father doesnt exist...
>>
>>18546227
>Its not Bible thumping
>never think for a second that the Father doesnt exist...
Exactly, bible thumping.
Thanks for proving our point.
>>
>>18546235
You are a dolt.

Speaking essential truth is not Bible Thumping. The Demons exist. The Goetia is real. El the Father is real.

Take the edgy chip on your shoulder and fuck off.
>>
>>18546285
>El the Father is real.
Ya, no. You're just making shit up now.
>>
>>18546326
Are you joking or seriously that spiritually ignorant?

Even the Goetics acknowledge that. You are deluded.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 335x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 335x340px
>>18542450
Okay so you have contact with beings who may or may not know a great deal.

What's it all about? Why be alive and what's afterwards? What's it all about now and here? Really what is the point of getting your way most of the time in this spontaneous reality?
Is there truly a good and evil? Is there truly a primordial source of all creation, and is this source sentient? Does it care about anything?
What are we, what is it, and what is everything else?

So many questions, but no balls to summon things nor confirm answers. Hoping your experience is enough to shed light on some of human life's deepest mysteries.

Or you know. Bump.
>>
>>18546373
Yes, I'm sure you've spoken to them.

You've provided no evidence for your jewish sky daddy.
>>
>>18546620
Go away and go learn abou our reality a bit. Then you can come back and talk with the adults.
>>
>>18546674
You're clearly attached to a false idea and can't think clearly. Skydaddy doesn't exist outside of your mind.
>>
>>18545804
>My friend. When you evoke them and ask them these mysteries you will learn of their own accord that this is exactly what they are.
What makes you think thay are not bullshitting you?

Have you crosschecked their claims with other spirits? Angels should know.
>>
>>18548619
No. Definitely not.
>>
>>18546674
>Go away and go learn abou our reality a bit
Reality? You mean the thing that says all of man's religions are carefully constructed lies to distract man from his greater nature?
>>
>>18548926
I stopped paying any attention to you a day ago. Go away you know nothing.
>>
>>18549002
I'm not even the same person you were arguing with, you dumb cuck
Way to prove to everyone else how stupid you are
>>
>>18549060
See the above statement.

Also anyone who uses the word cuck in replies is a plebian faggot.

Come back in a few years after some real studies...then you can sit at the big boy table...
>>
>>18548926
Our nature is savage
>>
>>18549150
>this level of butthurt
Glad I made you cry
>>
>>18549352
Wrong. I could care less personally. I will however put childish minds and people who disinfo in thier place.
>>
>>18542450
demon summoning is bad but

i wanna fuck that demon
>>
>>18546871
>Comes into a thread about the occult and DEMONS.
>Doesn't expect there to be discussion about gods, and their relation to such entities.

Back to r/Atheism/ you go.
>>
>>18549916
this
>>
What are the consequences of practicing goetia? Will I go to hell?
>>
>>18550237
Bruh you are already in hell so i challenge you to be the best you in a good manner that maybe just maybe they will grant you reincarnation.
>>
>>18550259
Its possible...
>>
Bamp
>>
>>18549859
>chip on your shoulder and fuck off.
pretty sure even if it's a succubus, in a way, it will be fucking you.
>>
>>18542450
What are the pros/cons of summoning Goetia demons? Will it fuck up my life?

What is to be gained by interacting with them, and who is the best one to start with?
>>
File: asmodeusaeshmabannergold.gif (93KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
asmodeusaeshmabannergold.gif
93KB, 400x311px
>>18551874
Pros: It's real and it's effective

Cons: Demons are thousands of times smarter than you and will be looking for everyway to cause you harm and take you to Hades.

Best to start with "good natured" Spirits like Orobas, Sallos, or Buer.

What is to be gained or lost depends all on how you go about it.
>>
>>18552389
Could you give us examples of successes or failures?
>>
>>18552389
Hmmm well t successes have come from working with Prince Stolas King Paimon, and Crocell.

After a very difficult evocation in which I was calling forth Bel-Berith there were literally two earthquakes in my town, which never had earthquakes previously. He was so aggressive and difficult, I was forced to recite the bindings. Even after I finally had him appear it was a horrible negotiation. I was not prepared to go as far as he wanted me to.

Ultimately what I had requested came to being in the smallest way possible and was not very pleasurable for me. I fulfilled my end of things and have not trifled with him again.

Decarbia ignores me no matter what I do.

Does that help?
>>
>>18553978
Not that anon, but thank you. I'm interested as well. Any chance you'd care to talk about your successes in a little more detail? Particularly with King Paimon
>>
File: Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg (61KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg
61KB, 409x500px
>>18553865
Also I would be remiss not to state that I have had great success with Gremory...
>>
>>18553998
Well, he is difficult in his own way. He comes with noisy fanfare and roaring so you immediately have to ask for silence and for him to speak in a clear intelligible voice.

Then you have to allow him to question you about your deepest feelings and memories. It is not pleasant and you must be truthful.

Finally he requires a sacrifice (I'll let you decide what is best for that).

Once you can satisfy the criteria however he can tell you the answer to almost any question you may have about Heaven and Earth. He increases my personal magnetism and charisma so that I can succeed socially and career wise.

He gives excellent advice as well. He is not to be bothered though unless you are very devoted...

Appears to me very similar as pic related.
>>
>>18551410
well now!
>>
>>18554030
The sacrifice would be animals, I would imagine? I would hope we wouldn't have to sacrifice our fellow man...
>>
File: demonology7.jpg (64KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
demonology7.jpg
64KB, 600x496px
>>18554266
Yes...one would hope that.
>>
File: 6-SJUp34_0006.png (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
6-SJUp34_0006.png
13KB, 512x384px
>>
>>
>>18552389
I looked up a list of demons and Naberius stood out to me. Do you have any advice?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Naberius Figure.jpg (222KB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Naberius Figure.jpg
222KB, 1521x1141px
>>18554533
I have not personally worked with Naberius. Hard to give you any advice there I'm afraid.

I'm sure you know as well as I do that he is able to make you speak with eloquence and a dulcet voice.

His nature is good and I would place him among the friendlier Spirits like Buer, Orobas, and such.

Wish I could help you more with him. Let us know if you are able to have an experience with him.
>>
File: 250px-Buer.gif (24KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Buer.gif
24KB, 250x280px
>>18554563
>>
>how to summon spirits/demons
>links to any kind of guide
> need instructions.jpg
>>
File: Mythological Japanese Tengu.jpg (33KB, 360x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Japanese Tengu.jpg
33KB, 360x538px
I wonder if Malphas and Camio are a type of creature called a Tengu in Japan?

Pic related.
>>
>>18554668

Okay I'm not well versed on this Goetia stuff, but this image reminded me of this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGBHYzzUB8&t=199s

It's one of my fave spoopy youtube channels and the third story (starts at about eleven minutes in) is about a guy who is exploring an abandoned theme park where supposedly a cult tried to summon a demon and he ends up seeing something that he described as looking a lot like your pic.

there's no reference in the video to that character in that image other than the description and I thought that was a really bizarre coincidence.
>>
File: tumblr_ogp0n2qYHF1ukcvrxo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogp0n2qYHF1ukcvrxo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>18554767
>>
What kind of direct benefits has Gremory to offer in your life?

I'm getting a lot of familiarty with upper-plane entities but still remain cautiously curious about the material rewards that can be safely scoped out on the other side.

Guided lucidity in meditation for me tends to focus mainly on visual experience and sense of touch (seems like everyone has something they focus on like Enoch himself with taste) which carries a lot of metaphor and the entities communicating in intent and insight and gestures as is usual with their telepathy.

Though I've encountered several and been working on that 'Body of Light' with its capabilities in astral Magick to affect the physical realm, I've come to work and deal primarily with two specific Angelics.

One is my summoned spirit guide and then the one who designed 'her' in their own format (I guess like most Goetics with their sent servants) I followed up with after being led to and according to a sense of 'rightness' and passing a test of sorts where I had to behold a measure of the full Cherubim entity and not fall to my knees in that meditative astral bodyform. Took a few tries before I could stand confidently, but has seemed to be worth it in gaining a powerful Patron in Magicks.

Very humble, crystalline, and pink energy. Chosen (un)masked appearance is a stately blonde woman in engraved silver armor.

Or nothing. The sex was extremely intense, though more a gentle lovemaking that fills you with energy rather than the typical demanding forcefulness that a low-tier spirit may exhibit to take from you.

Yes /x/, you can fuck an angel.

I'd once since encountered a small aspect of the Leviathan, that blind Serpent of the Abyss who is Lilith but ended up feeling threatened and shooting at her repeatedly while singing praise to Christ until it backed off enough to allow me to guide a few souls in the blackness back out to their guardian angels. Didn't realize what the giant black snake coiled around the cavern ->
>>
-> ceiling with milky white eyes was until heard the name from my accompanying Patron when leaving the domain and the Leviathan had changed to a horned woman's form in the distant shadows; and researching when I woke up, turned out Lilith or Leviathan has an alternate name which is the Serpent or 'Blind Dragon of the Abyss'. Found that interesting since I never knew that before and yet the visuals aligned, just as the Names I'd been given previously aligned with what I'd been talking to when researching them and the meaning of their names later.

Eerie.

Any big astral encounters from any of your sides?
>>
File: 1408484367286.jpg (226KB, 850x684px) Image search: [Google]
1408484367286.jpg
226KB, 850x684px
>>18554266

Animals would be fine. I'm sure people would be great.

But anon, you should look at the broader meanings of the word sacrifice as well. One occultist whose work I've read online mentioned that he sacrifices art. He's a bit of an artist who can work with his hands. He would create art work out of metal and such, spending 10s of hours just to create one. And then he would destroy said art in the name of the demon who is offered the sacrifice. The effort has been spent to make something as beautiful as he can, and no one will ever enjoy it. No one will ever see it or know of it. It is gone, just for the demon alone to know of. He said the sacrifices he made in this manner were even more well received than sacrifices of small animals he's made. Something about people having the divine spark to create, and offerings related to it are liked.

I imagine similar principles would work. I play guitar. There are songs I love and have spent 100+ hours practicing. I play them everyday, maybe even multiple times a day. I imagine if I swear to never play one of these songs again in the name of a demon, it would also be a decent sacrifice.

Just examples as food for thought for you.
>>
File: No_6290.jpg (329KB, 645x900px) Image search: [Google]
No_6290.jpg
329KB, 645x900px
>>18553865

>Be college aged kid
>Wanna pass a professional certification exam
>Summon Orobas
>Make offerings of oven-warmed doughnuts
>"Help me pass this test, Orobas!"
>"Ok."
>Be neurotic and anal. Especially nervous about first summoning attempt.
>"Orobas, when the time comes, please show me sign that you are with me!"
>"Ok"
>"Tell me about this <personal event>, show it in my dreams!"
>"Ok"
>"Do you like your offerings of doughnuts?"
> "<3"
>Fucker literally flashed an image of a pink, lovey dovey heart in my mind as response.
>Finish ritual.
>Study hard for test in days to come.
>Gets freaky dream about <personal event>, learned shit.
>On day of test, walk into convention center where test was to take place.
>Turned out convention center was just used by an art exhibit.
>Come across lots of display items, statues, paintings and shit as I walk to my designated room
>Arrive at room.
>At entrance of room, stands a magnificent and proud (ceramic?) statue of horse. It is taller than a man, and adorned with various decorations, gems, shiny shit, fancy little tassels and all.
>When I said that horse was magnificent, I meant it.
>Suppress urge to giggle like a mad man.
>Big idiotic grin on face as I enter testing room.
>Damn this test be easy son.
>Weeks later receive results in mail.
>Passed test with flying colors.
>>
File: 1343002296695.jpg (452KB, 810x900px) Image search: [Google]
1343002296695.jpg
452KB, 810x900px
>>18553865

>Be dumb college aged kid
>Wanna get laid
>Bored, wanted to monkey with Goetia
>Perform ritual to summon Sitri
>Make offering of spicy peanuts purchased from local convenience store
>Demand to be taught about romantic love, for lessons to be shown in dreams
>Demand to get laid within a short, 1 or 2 week period of time
>Demon complies with said demands.
>Inquire whether Sitri, Prince of Hell, enjoys his offering of spicy peanuts in a plastic baggie.
>Sitri, Demon Prince of Hell, states that he does not enjoy the peanuts.
>Short while later gets fucked up dream about love or something.
>Felt the emotion, like it really was how it'd be to love someone in that hollywood, romantic sort of way.
>But the emotion shown to me in that dream was weird. Like it was stale and old. Just that impression that it's not fresh, stale.
>Old? Maybe from someone else. Maybe stored in some dusty place for times unknown until it was taken out and shown to some dumb kid asking a dumb question.
>If emotions were food, then this love that was shown to me was a bag of chips 3 years past its best use date.
>Spends the remaining time not really going out.
>Stay home and played video games.
>On last night of agreed time period for me to get laid, got desperate and went to a bar.
>Being anal, uptight neurotic kid raised in weird family, went to bar at 6:00PM, nice and early.
>Entire bar was empty.
>Drink beer alone.
>Hour passes. Getting tipsy.
>Pay, tip bartender well.
>Go to nearby McDonald's, almost throwing up at this point.
>Orders chicken tendie meal with large fries.
>Stares at black cashier girl with drunken, don't-give-a-fuck gaze.
>Girl fulfills my order and looks at me weird.
>Eats my meals. It's the best damn thing ever. It's literally the best meal I've had my whole life, even until now when it's over ten years later.
>Stumble back home, spend rest of evening dicking around on video games.
>Went to sleep early.
>Did not get laid.
>'Cause I didn't try at all.
>>
You should have offered more than stale old peanuts me'thinks.

Any thoughts on the lucid dreamstuff? Or info on Gremory?
>>
File: No_6237.jpg (181KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
No_6237.jpg
181KB, 700x700px
>>18553865

>Be dumb college graduate kid w/ degree in Finance.
>Can't find no job in Finance, despite ok university, ok grades and having part of a professional certification (1st part of a 3 part cert)
>Summon Orobas.
>Demands for help with finding a job in Finance. Preferably close to home. Good pay. Room for advancement. Blah blah unreasonable expectations.
>Orobas agrees to help.
>Still can't find job.
>Having no references or connections hurts like a bitch for getting your foot in Finance.
>Gets emo and depressed.
>"Orobas, this ain't working out! No hard feelings but Imma git someone else to help with this!"
>"Fine".
>Look through Goetia, looking closely at seals of demons who can help with jobs
>Wait, this guy. His seal is sad.
>Seals makes me think of a dark night sky. Stars? Moon? Very faintly lit, but dark sky.
>And Sad. This guy is sad. Hey I'm sad!
>Feel connected to this dude now.
>Imma summon him and have him help with job hunt.
>"Orias, come to me"
>Demand help with getting hired at shitty customer service job I applied to. At this point I've lowered my standards tremendously.
>Demands sign that I'm getting job.
>Demands to learn of personal shit about demon and demon in general.
>Demon agrees.
>Strange ass dreams over the course of next weeks.
>Intense and overwhelming to the point of scary.
>Learns about demon.
>Also gets dream where demons shows up, fully manifests as otherworldly being.
>"You're getting that job"
>Don't remember the following sentence he said too well, but it was basically something along the line of "quit bugging me already"
>Two days later gets call, offered shitty customer service job I demanded to get.
>>
>>18555332
>Any thoughts on the lucid dreamstuff?

What lucid dream stuff? Stuff listed in the previous posts? They seem very personal. Not nuts or wrong, just stuff that's personal to you and hard for a stranger to validate one way or another.

>>18555332
>Or info on Gremory?

None.
>>
File: sludge.jpg (143KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
sludge.jpg
143KB, 600x877px
>>18555366
>>18553865

>Be dumb kid working a customer service job.
>Continued working with Orias, requests that he help me move up the corporate totem pole.
>For more pay! Managerial position! Much Dignity, hold head up high in front of family and such.
>Orias agrees.
>Was crazy popular at work.
>Very unusual for neurotic kid with shit social skills.
>Given managerial duties, movin' up.
>Infatuated with Orias, absolutely impressed with him.
>Chat with him frequently and ask for life lessons.
>"Orias, I'm a nobody and work has no meaning. What do? Should I try to better the world or some shit?"
>"If you can pay your bills and still do your thing, then you're there"
>Happy with this answer for a while.
>Man work still sucks.
>Why can't I be rich or some shit?
>Look through Goetia for demons who can help you with money and wealth, such as Bune.
>Not comfortable with any of them.
>Imma ask my bud Orias.
>"Orias, is it acceptable for me to try to become rich enough to just never work ever again? I don't wanna work for the next 40+ years"
>"It's acceptable to think such"
>"Can you help with this?"
>"No."
>"Can you recommend entities who can? Ones that match with me"
>Gets a couple of names from him.
>One sounded vaguely angelic, ending with -iel
>The other was Zagan.
>wtf the blood to wine guy? What can he do with money?
>But absolutely trust Orias at this point.
>Summons Zagan.
>>
File: zagan2.jpg (109KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
zagan2.jpg
109KB, 660x440px
>>18553865
>>18555427

>Zagan shows up.
>Presence feels faint, like a international phone call with bad connection.
>He feels sharp and metallic. Angular?
>Ask Zagan if he can help make me rich.
>He confidently answers "Yes".
>Greedy fucker immediately asks about a reward for helping.
>Negotiates and agrees on reward.
>Specifically asks for "Insurance".
>Even if I don't become a multi millionaire by the agreed time frame, I want to be able to still not work somehow, just spends my future days chilling, with no harm come to me or loved ones.
>He agree with this clause/goal.
>He departs.
>Bug him frequently for stocks to invest in.
>Can barely understand him.
>None of the stock symbols I think I got from him were companies that went up in price.
>Keep bugging him same way I bugged Orias.
>One day asks him for strength to make it through my shitty saturday work shift.
>Guy explodes on me.
>Answers "Fuck, no."
>"Fine if you can't, but why so rude?"
>He explains "This is shit you can do yourself"
>Ponder answer. Fine, he's right.
>Go through day, make it out just fine.
>Stops bugging him.
>Time passes.
>Had enough with shitty customer service job.
>Quits that fucking job.
>Go work with my relative with foul temper.
>Relative works in Purchasing, buys stuff for companies to sell for good profit. Gets paid shitty salary.
>I sold stuff on ebay since college and knows how to sell shit. Don't know shit on where to source for merchandise.
>Laments the lack of merchandise source for sellin' even as I worked in shitty customer service job.
>Builds online sales business up from ground along with relative.
>Goes into right market at just the right time.
>Busts ass, work hard, blood and tear running small business.
>Sells around $10 million worth of shit online over the course of 6-7 years.
>Good profit had by all.

to be cont'd
>>
No dude like i realy meant it to invoke/summon anything, i had plenty of 'supernatural' encounters in my young ages but now it seems those doors have closed to me, i need something quick and something that work, already made the pentagram with symbols across it and lit candles on the 5 points now what?
>>
File: 1468967983828.jpg (293KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468967983828.jpg
293KB, 700x650px
>>18553865
>>18555470

>Come across material on early retirement online over this time. Studies them.
>Invests profits in real estate. They produce passive rental income each month.
>Online platforms become flooded with chinese sellers.
>Market goes bad.
>Business goes under.
>Relationship with relative sours.
>Health kinda dicky due to years of hard work and stress.
>But.
>But, but.
>I am now a millionaire. Not a multi, multi millionaire. But still kinda sorta one.
>My real estate investments produce enough income for me to retire.
>Still gotta stick to a budget, but never need to work again.
>The dumb kid is now an absentee landlord.
>Take no shit from bosses.
>No more "the customer is always right"
>sleep in in the mornings.
>Cook for self.
>Play guitar, try to git better.
>Watch pirated anime, spends days chilling.
>Zagan was a year or two late on completing his task.
>But he did it after all.
>Ain't no one's gonna complain about becoming a millionaire a couple years later than planned.

Zagan and Orias both mean a lot to me. They changed my life for the better. These two can get shit done.

All them green text shit are summaries of all my work with demons. My demonic saga if you will. Certain shit left out because they're private.
>>
>>18555494

If you want some kind of supernatural encounter or just to get back into this stuff, try astral projection.

Robert Bruce's guide on astral projection has a good training regiment in it that teaches you how to be more perceptive to that sort of thing. I don't recommend starting with a summoning.
>>
>>18555504
I'm ready, just give me the hints.
>>
I will not post pics 'cause cellphone went down in a water pool, but i'm ready believe me i pledge my allegiance to the dark beings, before it was even know to me, i can give an story that happened with me when i was 7
>>
>>18555505

As mentioned, try reading Robert Bruce's book/guide on astral projection. It's called unsurprisingly, Mastering Astral Projection.

That book has step by step instructions on how to sharpen your senses to start doing supernatural shit. It's even available online is you look.
>>
>>18555544
i'll hear you ou, but let me tell you guys my story
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
So it goes like this, i'm around 7 or 8 at my friends house two girls i used to study with, we spent the whole afternoon studying and playing and doing weird shit, then suddenly she asks me if i'm into some kind of spirituality, i answer no, she says her parents practice some sort of spiritual religion, i say its ok, *fasting forward*
we go to her backyard sit there in 3 chairs, talking and shit, when suddenly in the middle of the conversation i see a guy behind her a black old aged folk all dressed in white, i get hell out scared and crumble to the floor rushing backwards, making my distance from then, the 2 girls get terrified and asked me what i saw i describe to them what i saw, later on her parents come home and she tells them about the ''experience'' i had, her mother then looks to me and said that she saw the same guy a couple days ago, later on i discovered that i saw ''Zé pilintra''
>the guy on the pic
>sorry for broken english not a native speaker
>>
>>18555564

I looked Zé pilintra' up online. Very cool that you saw him.
>>
>>18555574
Thanks, what it may sound funny is that he is one of the main guiding spirits on those guys religion, they said that if i saw him, it was him directly inviting me ''see more''
since that day other weird encounters happened, and at the age of 12 everything vanished, i couldn't go to a dark place alone i would, feel,hear,see things that normal pl wouldn't, but the weird thing is that my sister at the same age as i did, began to suffer from the same problems i had with the spiritual world in the past
>>
>>18555587

I've often heard of accounts of children losing their affinity with the spiritual when they get older.

I think I've noticed myself becoming less spiritually sensitive after I became a teenager. However I've gotten some of my old sensitivity back through meditation and other training.

The ability to "see more", as you described, is a skill. Like all skills, it can be improved through effort. Work hard and you'll regain it again.
>>
>>18555564
Had some experiences with him, some part of my family follow umbanda, he is the leading spirit in the terreiro(meeting place) my family go.
>>
Quick question.

Pretty sure Elohim says summoning Is a nono because it's idolatry. Worshipping God is a yes.

If I summon something will God meme me?
>>
Best Goetia demon to summon for good luck?
>>
I recently purchased and read through most of Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Geotia and have a couple questions:

Whats the deal with the preliminary invocation? Do I need to read/memorize the entire 5 page thing?

There are also a lot of names and things in it that I dont at all recognise. What am I even invocing?

Having no faith and not being willing to ally myself with any being, I'm considering using fictional characters around the circle and triangle. Is this a good idea?

I've recently lost a 3DS console with a Pokemon Omega Ruby cartridge with full live pokedex on it and REALLY fucking want it back. Is it reasonable to expect to be able to use The Demons to enable me to get it back?
>>
File: 1351786659538.jpg (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1351786659538.jpg
48KB, 184x184px
>>18555883

My competitor's products suck, buying from them is a nono.

Just buy everything you need from MY company, then you'll be A-ok!
>>
File: 1385853793284.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1385853793284.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18556162
>I recently purchased and read through most of Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Geotia

I bought the same book off of ebay years ago. Hyatt signed it!

>Whats the deal with the preliminary invocation? Do I need to read/memorize the entire 5 page thing?

I did not use the preliminary invocation and was able to summon them and produce results. Do what feels comfortable for you.

>There are also a lot of names and things in it that I dont at all recognise. What am I even invocing?

Do your own research and find out, make sure you're comfortable with what you're doing. You won't be 100% sure, especially if this is your first time with these entities, so do use good protection. The answer to this question is not something internet people can spoon feed you even if they want to.

>Having no faith and not being willing to ally myself with any being, I'm considering using fictional characters around the circle and triangle. Is this a good idea?

This is theoretically possible, it's chaos magic territory. A lot of fictional characters do represent common archetypes found in gods. However you have to make sure the fiction characters you're using are ones you genuinely believe in and can rely upon to save your ass. The fact that you've believed them to be fictional most of your life will be a mental block that hinders this. If you truly intend to use them as protection against a demonic evocation gone wrong, perhaps you should spend time working with said fictional characters first.

>I've recently lost a 3DS console with a Pokemon Omega Ruby cartridge with full live pokedex on it and REALLY fucking want it back. Is it reasonable to expect to be able to use The Demons to enable me to get it back?

You're trying to find lost property. I suppose they can help. Maybe check out Andromalius. But man... pic also related.
>>
>>18556911
I would use evoking a demon for much more important concerns...
>>
>>18544677
Alpam fuck off this site and take your deluded bullshit with you.
>>
>>18557089
Alpam?
>>
>>18556951
I mean, lots of people use The Demons to get money and/or bitches though. Plenty trivial.

The reason I think this may work is because the book says that it helps if your really want the thing you're asking for, and I really fucking want this back.

Also seems like a good test to see if this shit actually works.
>>
>>18556162
>trying to summon demons to help you find your pokemans back

now thats autism
>>
>>18557206
I cant argue with that logic. Perhaps Valefor or Raum can assist...
>>
>>18556911
So I went through all The Demons looking for ones into getting lost things back and I've come up with Vassage, Foras, Seere, and Andromalius like you suggested, although that seems to deal with things being stolen, which I'm not certain is the case.

Do you

OR ANYONE ELSE

Have experience dealing with these guys?
>>
File: 1359193781067.png (180KB, 428x400px) Image search: [Google]
1359193781067.png
180KB, 428x400px
>>18557229

I do not have experience with these particular demons. I hear Vassago and Seere are generally nice.

But, you sure you don't wanna work toward wealth enough to last a life time or hidden knowledge on subjects that are not meant to be?

Supernatural powers, mastery over the astal realms, or even just ability to predict the future through the stars?

You sure you just want the Demon Princes and Dukes of hell, who are old beyond comprehension of men, to help you get your pokemans back?

Not funning ya anon, but if this stuff works, why not aim a bit higher?
>>
What are the most extreme examples of in\evocations that resulted in physical results in the world after the fact of your request?

Like calling on your chosen goetic patron to help influence an area with their presence ect? One guy mentioned a series of earthquakes when calling on a powerful entity who was irritated, another anon mentioned verifiable info from later research, and others have mentioned twistings of luck and circumstance.
>>
>>18548926
Religion wouldn't take hold if there easn't a grain of truth to it. You are no different and especially no wiser than anyone else.
>>
File: bael-1.jpg (23KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
bael-1.jpg
23KB, 265x265px
>>
>>18555498
If I may ask, what did you sacrifice?
>>
>>18557275
Start small work up?

Don't got to have conquering the world as your first wish, anon.
>>
File: zdvk79jd.png (378KB, 613x353px) Image search: [Google]
zdvk79jd.png
378KB, 613x353px
>>18557722
>>
File: 1471865829682.jpg (105KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471865829682.jpg
105KB, 600x800px
>>18557592

Most obvious "miracle" I encountered was just Orias showing up in my dream telling me I got the job I applied for two days before I got the call from the company making me the job offer. After that I don't bother asking the goetics I work with for signs. I just know that this shit works.

>>18557732

I sacrificed nothing in the traditional sense for the goetics I worked with. I did promise to do various things for them, I suppose you can consider the effort and time spent on my part itself as an offering. For example for one of them who delivered what I requested, I carved their seal on a big flat piece of rock using a dremel tool and buried it deep in the earth.

>>18557601
>You are no different and especially no wiser than anyone else.

I do wish to point something out. This is a terrible attitude to have for life. People are not all faceless, equal blobs. Through effort and maybe some talent people can become better or more knowledgeable than others at anything and everything in life.

"We're all just as good as each other, so there's no need to try, no need to bother. Be ashamed to even think you're better." - terrible attitude to hold, even worse to spread.

Not commenting on the validity of the religious debate you got there with the other dude, just saying, your logic and the attitude exhibited is toxic for success.
>>
>>18557750

I gotcha bro, good luck with your future working, either way. Please do let us know what the goetic think of pokemon in general, it might be interesting.
>>
>>18557785
Thanks for the testimonies. Makes me more at ease at trying this.
>>
I have a question. Does matter which Seere Sigil do I use? I mean, are them both correct for use or do they hold different meaning ? (thought it's the same entity
>>
>>18555498
based anon, do you ever give them sacrifices / whatever as thanks?
>>
>>18557893
Please show pics of two different Sigils. I have never heard this before?
>>
>>18557900

I do, for example listed here >>18557785 I carved the sigil of one goetic on a large rock and buried it deep in the ground.

When they do any sort of tasks for me I always have something I promise I would do for them as a reward if the task is completed.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bael Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bael Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>18557784
I know I've noticed that before too. Spawn of Bael or Bael incarnate?
>>
I have kinda the doubt. Some time ago, after reading the goetia, I tried something quite funny. Instead of going with the ritual, I tried to summon Amon into my "mind sanctuary" (kinda the lucid dream). Then, I had some chitchat with dat Wolfhead snake, and made some pact (not like "I want money, women and power" one, something like beign strongerand it aiding me as a spiritual beign. Well, the two months after the "summon", I had constant presence wich replied to my every action, making claims at almost every time. But then, some day, I was excited with something and it said "It seems this is like this works", and dissapeared. Not Heard of it since that. What does OP think of this?
>>
>>18549916
>thread about demons
>El the father
You brought this jewish shit into the thread, not me. Seriously, go the fuck back to reciting hebrew saturn prayers.
>>
File: 1474169816690.png (158KB, 460x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474169816690.png
158KB, 460x454px
>>18557930

Not OP, but why don't ya just ask? Call for your presence again, see if it shows up. If it's a no-show, and this is important enough for you, try and summon Amon again.

"Hey man, why'd ya disappear on me? I thought we could've hung out more".

Maybe have a bit of an offering prepared beforehand, you know, like a gift for a friend you haven't seen in a while. See what happens.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amon.jpg (161KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amon.jpg
161KB, 500x670px
>>18557930
Two possibilities anon.

Amon is a pretty treacherous Goetic to deal with. He is on my list of Goetics I will never summon (Asmodeus, Belial, ect.)

He may have been trying to get you to the point of believing so that after he disappeared you would be willing to follow through all the way and complete the full ritual.

He may have built you up to make you fall just after you began to enjoy a taste of it.

Or...it could even have been a non-Goetic spirit that came along and acted like Amon since you didn't do a proper ritual and he either got bored, had his laugh, or was run off by a more powerful Spirit, or even another Goetic...

Just some thoughts for you.
>>
>>18557944
Ok, I'll try (it's almost spleeping time now, will post in 8 hours or so). Don't have too much to offer, but I think I have some good liquor stored somewhere on house though
>>
>>18557954
>>
>>18557953
I know it was him (or at least, some spirit out of the ordinary). Once, when coming back home from college, felt my shoulders heavy as fuck after a reply from "it" somewhat out of place. I tried to cleanse myself (cutting any attachement, I have that extent of manipulating my energy). After done it (had to deeply meditate like 30 minutes, almost skipped my train stop lol, thank you very much body clock) the heaviness subsided, then I asked, "is anyone there?" and it replied "yes, and will be there until our pact is fullfilled".
Still, know that Amon is a motherfucker like hell, there are better ones out of the 72's. BTW, gotta try summoning Belth soon by the same method (and I mean "summoning") to check if true
>>
File: Goetia Ritual.png (1MB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia Ritual.png
1MB, 900x692px
>>18557996
That is interesting anon. Have you completed your pact with Amon at this point? Is he gone?

I >>18557996
offer you the humble advice to do the ritual to the letter with King Beleth.

He is very difficult to control even in the most controlled rituals. He is advanced tier. Best wishes and let us know your experiences.
>>
File: Buer.png (226KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
Buer.png
226KB, 500x577px
>>
>>18558014
For starters, I need THAT ring (silver is expensive as fuck nowadays), but I know that if I fullfill that pact with Amon, I could go on with Beleth, as it was about letting my inner "fire" to be channeled instead of spurt to the outside and with Beleth, it says to command him with strength, thought you have to show him the respect of a Great King and dayada yadaya...
I don't feel him fully gone, nor do I feel him fully, more info coming in 8 hours or so
>>
>>18557953
>Amon is a pretty treacherous Goetic to deal with. He is on my list of Goetics I will never summon (Asmodeus, Belial, ect.)

This is interesting. Can you please let us know your list of ones to not summon and your experiences and reasons that leads to the conclusion? Could be helpful for people to avoid trouble.

I've always felt that from my experiences, I probably started messing with this stuff before I was fully prepared, and by luck or help elsewhere bumped into mostly nice ones that led to good results.
>>
File: shackled.jpg (311KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
shackled.jpg
311KB, 407x600px
>>18555883
pic related is what can happen
>>
>>18558042
I suppose that all kings fall into that list
>>
>>18558045
Holy shit dude that's awesome I can't wait to be able to do awesome drawings
>>
File: Fallen Demon Purson.jpg (110KB, 513x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Purson.jpg
110KB, 513x720px
>>18558057
No not true at all King Paimon and King Beleth were very difficult to evoke but working with them has been very positive.

I've summoned Bael and even though it wasn't a great experience he isn't on the list. Purson is very gruff but fine to evoke.

Of the Kings I only avoid Asmodeus and Belial due to extreme treachery and 99 percent chance they will take the first opportunity to destroy your life in every way...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Botis Sigil.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Botis Sigil.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>
>>18558082
Which would you say are the nice demons and which are the mean ones?
>>
>>18558144
Let's see...

Malignant Natureed include:

Belial
Asmodeus
Andras (will try to kill you)
Amon
Malphas (deceitful)
Valac (very evil)
Furfur (deceitful)

Mercurial Natured:

Astaroth
Shax
Bael]
Bel-Berith
Beleth
Camio
Gaap
Valefor
Agares
Zagan
Andrealphus
Glasya - Labolas

The rest are generally neutral or good natured...
>>
File: gaap.jpg (96KB, 550x628px) Image search: [Google]
gaap.jpg
96KB, 550x628px
>>18558211
sorry about the spelling of natured. My keyboard is fussy...
>>
File: orobas.jpg (89KB, 519x786px) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
89KB, 519x786px
>>
>>18558233
From what I hear Orobas is a bro.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Barbatos Sigil.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Barbatos Sigil.gif
33KB, 347x351px
>>18558236
None of them are "Bros"

I don't mean that nasty, just don't want people to lose their healthy fear and respect for them...
>>
>>18558294
I get what you mean. Didn't mean to come off like that. Just he seems fairly nice, compared to the others.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Glasya-Labolas.jpg (110KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Glasya-Labolas.jpg
110KB, 600x909px
>>18558299
Oh definitely, he definitely likes human beings more than many of his fellow Goetics...
>>
>>18557785
I meant that as a personal insult.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gusion.jpg (153KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gusion.jpg
153KB, 800x1021px
>>18558341
Don't do that, we are all fellow knowledge seekers. If someone is wrong correct them with facts not emotion...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vine.jpg (28KB, 440x437px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vine.jpg
28KB, 440x437px
It's odd how many are "Lion Like"

Same class of Spirit perhaps?

Vine
Purson
Sabnock
Vapula

I think I'm missing some others?
>>
>>18558396

I know what you mean. If you look at Zagan and Haagenti, their names sounds similar, have similar descriptions and even similar styled seals. Similar abilities too. Same clan or something.

Also a number of demons that look like 3 headed creatures.
>>
>>18558236
>>
File: Fallen Demon Samigina.jpg (158KB, 799x743px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Samigina.jpg
158KB, 799x743px
>>
Would a goetic demon be willing to have a simple conversation? Probably a weird thing to want to have a simple chat with a demon, but i really want to know how they see the world. Everyone here knows why.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Samigina Sigil.gif (30KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Samigina Sigil.gif
30KB, 347x351px
>>18558407
Yeah I wonder a lot about this. I think Agares and Sallos are also similar. There is definitely something to this line of thinking...
>>
>>18558468
They would. Many first evocations are a "getting to know you" type of interaction.

Just be respectful and not irreverent...
>>
>>18558468

I did something similar once, summoned a goetic just to get to know them better. No tasks for them or anything. I don't think I was harmed, and I did get to know them a bit better, but the whole thing just felt wrong. Like I took him lightly for doing so or broke some unspoken rule.

I think if you had a legitimate reason for summoning one, and you add the conversation/understanding of them on top of that (which I have also done), it'd be fine.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>18558523
I'm curios which ones you have had the honor of working with?

Any interesting experiences?
>>
>>18558531

All the green text stuff above with Orobas, Sitri, Orias and Zagan are my experiences.

>>18555190
>>18555264
>>18555366
>>18555427
>>18555470
>>18555498

I summoned Astaroth later to all these experiences just to get to know him, since I always has been curious about him. That was the experience where something felt just off.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
>>18558541
Ah thanks for your generosity in sharing your experience...

I can't bring myself to evoke Astaroth. "She?" keeps calling for me. I even stated if you are calling me come to me in my dream tonight. She did right as my wife woke me up for work...

I am terrified of the Queen of Heaven more than any other Goetic. Please tell me anything you can, as I can't ignore the call forever from "her?"
>>
>>18558515
>>18558523
Thank you both for sharing this, do you guys recommend a certain demon for this type of thing? Less aggressive, more open, a demon that can ''guide'' me into invocations, give information, basically.

>>18558541
I'm also curious about Astaroth, could be just me liking how the name sounds, but i don't like to disregard intuition.
>>
File: 1358209899443.gif (50KB, 459x500px) Image search: [Google]
1358209899443.gif
50KB, 459x500px
>>18558566

Good luck with them, I guess. The Astaroth I summoned was male to me, though. It was as if I got the hurtful male described in the Goetia, and no goddess.
>>
>>18558581
>Thank you both for sharing this, do you guys recommend a certain demon for this type of thing? Less aggressive, more open, a demon that can ''guide'' me into invocations, give information, basically.

Over the years, I've seen Vassago and Orobas referred by the highest number of people as good first demons to summon. Supposedly both of them are very benign, as far as demons go. I have experience with Orobas and I can confirm such. He came when called, did not try to harm me, and got the job done. Communications and visits I received from him in dreams were gentle. They weren't overwhelming or fearsome like some of my other dream experience with different goetics.
>>
File: 01.jpg (34KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
34KB, 480x434px
>>
Just so everyone knows, anything you need to summon at an expense of a sacrifice is horrible.

And even if it was good every experience is only to fuel your own greed. It's oxymoron.

On top of that, if you believe in goetia, ergo you believe in God. Believe in the most powerful you fucking neck beard weeaboos.

>notice how the millionaire is posting pics of anime girls, that should be enough proof
>>
File: The Millionare.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
The Millionare.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
>>18558687
>notice how the millionaire is posting pics of anime girls, that should be enough proof
>>
File: mikuchan.jpg (13KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
mikuchan.jpg
13KB, 246x320px
>>18558687
>Just so everyone knows, anything you need to summon at an expense of a sacrifice is horrible.

You can summon goetics without sacrifices. Also, a sacrifice does not have to be a life. Art you made by your own hand would be fine. Orobas was happy with an offering of doughnuts. You seem very ignorant about this practice yet you're eager to comment and criticize.

>And even if it was good every experience is only to fuel your own greed. It's oxymoron.

There is nothing wrong with greed. Nothing wrong with wanting more out of life, and wanting to better your own circumstances. You want to be a humble man with no greed, go live under a bridge.

>On top of that, if you believe in goetia, ergo you believe in God. Believe in the most powerful you fucking neck beard weeaboos.

I believe your god exist alongside many other gods, but I don't believe he is the most powerful. I also don't believe he is just. He has done much injustice. He is most certainly not the best being to work with for me. The subject of god is not black or white like christians make it out to be. It's not either there is no god, or god exist and is all powerful and exactly as the bible describe. The bible is mostly just advertising. You don't take the whole thing at face value.

>>notice how the millionaire is posting pics of anime girls, that should be enough proof

I don't just post anime girls. I even got a little anime girl hanging off of the rear view mirror of my car. Pic related. Fuck, I play arrangements of anime songs I like on my guitar during the day. You know why? It's cause I'm retired. I get to live the way I want.
>>
File: Front.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>
>>18558687
Probably a lot of people here believe in god, but they don't need the rules that humanity made in his name, being a good person is as easy as it sounds, the rest was made to control the population, which was a necessary action.
>>
>>18558823

It was absolutely necessary. People are sick, mean and devious greedy assholes. Just look at the fact that people want to summon an almighty being as a demon to satisfy their needs.

On top of that we have people obsessed with cartoon lolies whom they prob jack off over. Humanity as a community is damned, whereas individuals are saved.
>>
>>18542450
How can I get healed from my unknown illness?
>>
File: 1393907278119.jpg (110KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393907278119.jpg
110KB, 401x600px
>>18558848

Humanity is not that bad. It's always a two step forward, one step back sort of thing.

Just because someone is not perfect morally in your book does not mean they're now trash. Most of our progress are built by imperfect people and often times, greedy assholes. Once again man, it's not black or white.

Also, more lolis for your viewing pleasure.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Crocell.jpg (171KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Crocell.jpg
171KB, 800x582px
>>18558856
Buer or Crocell would be good choices. I hope you get some relief anon...
>>
>>18558848
Only god is perfect, you can't expect humanity to not be what they are meant to be, why do you think we are still in the carnal world?
>>
File: nkk.jpg (64KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
nkk.jpg
64KB, 720x469px
>>
>>18558913
Is Buer nice? I read he was some sort of wise trickster, and I don't want to get even more wrecked. Is it dangerous as a first summon? What are the dangers of this?
>>
>>18558872

I have no perfectly morality in my book. In fact morality is subjective. I could create a religion and tell you murder is OK, and have just as much grounds and why it's ok, as to why paying tithes is OK.

I know I'm not perfect. Infact I love lolies, but I don't have their pictures because that's indulging into something that would be wrong in real life. It's wrong because taking advantage of a young mind is called brainwashing.

Aside from that, calling forth a being as a demon for an emotion such as greed is wrong. Being we have a natural instinct to associate greed with a bad feeling. Which makes it wrong.

My 2 cents.

You piece of shit, demon calling pervert.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Buer Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Buer Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>18558974
Nice isn't the right word...he is benign generally.

Calling him forth in humility and earnestly asking for a cure to your ills will generally move him to help.
>>
>>18558974

He is nice. He once helped me thru a very difficult debt problem. I have summoned him 3 times. The first was ^see above. The second was to help me when my mother was going thru cancer and I was in distraught. The 3rd I don't want to talk about.

Each time, I was very demanding, and forceful. This daemon needs to be told what to do, but very specifically. Any wrong turn he will take advantage. If you do it right he is nice.
>>
>>18558917

Exactly. God is perfect. So if you think he is perfect. Follow what he tells us. Don't follow or summon these demons unless you thinking being damned for eternity is worth material and worthless earthly greed is worth it.

>oh Bael, I'm so sad, my dick is so small no one is wants to talk to me.
>ohhh Mr Owl fuck, I'm so fat noone wants to hire me for more than 10$ an hour.

Please
And fuck off
>>
File: 1429258406303.png (1MB, 900x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1429258406303.png
1MB, 900x1187px
>>18559023

But you do have an anal and overly assuming sense of morality. You see people posting pictures of cartoon girls and automatically assume they are perverts who masturbate over them. You see willing people work with willing demons and cry about the act being wrong and somehow demeaning to the mighty demons.

So far in this thread, you're the only one who's admitted to loving lolis, and you freak out over other people who are just posting pictures. Not that I see how posting pictures of cartoon girls are the same as taking advantage of a real child in real life and brainwashing then, which is another assumption you made.

You made a lot of leaps and assumptions in your mind for the worse, and a couple posts ago were crying about how humanity is damned as a community.

Lastly, human kind as animals do not have a natural instinct to associate greed with bad feelings. Greed, the urge to hoard resources for a rainy day, for oneself and one's family, is a natural instinct. Human kind has been raised to believe greed is bad, often by religions. Greed, especially in moderation and controlled, is a perfectly fine tool to motivate an individual to better themselves, and for an entire society to advance as a whole.

You're angry over things that you've mostly assumed in your own mind. Learn to read, learn to have a handle on your own emotions and thought processes. For your own good. You're very angry and appears to be guilt ridden. Not trying to troll you, but just my observations and sincere suggestion.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Orchestra.jpg (49KB, 556x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Orchestra.jpg
49KB, 556x400px
>>18559133
Your a good guy anon. You have been much to kind to that close minded faggot.

Would you be willing to explain a little about how Buer appears? How does he talk? Old English...normal?
>>
File: demongirl.jpg (432KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
demongirl.jpg
432KB, 1024x763px
>>18559127

What does it say when the demon summoners are well adjusted, tolerant, and have faith for the future of humanity, and the christian is foul mouthed, angry, and spouting doom & gloom about the damnation of the entire human race?

What a world we live in. Soon cats will sleep with dogs.
>>
>>18559152

I am the Zagan guy. Not Buer guy, sorry.
>>
>>18559133

For some reason you have the need to tell people where and why they are wrong based on your own opinions. If you don't understand why the nature of wanting to better yourself at the expense of some sort of deal, to make yourself better than someone else, you, my friend, are delusional.

Ask yourself this question. I'm going to an interview. The person sitting next to me is better qualified. Worked harder, is nicer, better for the position, but no I'm going to invoke some faggot from hell to make it better for me.MEEEEEEE. If you don't think that's bad, and saving pictures of half naked, half animal young girls is bad.

Hate to break it to you dude. You're a fucking creep.

Post a picture of yourself. Let's see if you look like a creep. If you don't. I will formally apologize.
>>
File: Fallen Gods.jpg (19KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Gods.jpg
19KB, 186x271px
>>18559171
Do people in real life have to deal with you?

Pity...
>>
>> 18559127
>>18559171

What did he tell us and where can I find his teachings? You can say the Bible, but someone else can say something else, maybe they can say that it does not even exist

You can not force your morality to another person, you say it is wrong to call an entity and ask for help, but why would it be bad? Doing so will not affect anyone.

Now, you can say that I can affect someone with this, but then by the power of your God I would be sent to hell to make up for my sins, is not it just a learning experience for me?

We are just kids, kids will not learn anything if you do not let them experience things.

Do not blame yourself, you are not doing something bad, trying to show your way right for us, this just makes it clear that you want to help.
>>
>>18559194

I love the people that "deal" with me, because I love them and take care of them. I don't need a demon or fallen angel to help it. If you need an advantage because of your own short comings then thats you're thing. But for the sake of humanity. Take your meds.
>>
>>18559204

If you're sent to hell for it you will not "learn from the experience" it's external damnation you fucking tool
>>
>>18559222

Eternal^^^
>>
>>18559222
You really think that our souls mature enough in the flash that is a human life?
>>
File: Reaction Well Golly.jpg (20KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Well Golly.jpg
20KB, 475x475px
>>18559229
>>
File: c03chil.png (308KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
c03chil.png
308KB, 512x512px
>>18559171
>For some reason you have the need to tell people where and why they are wrong based on your own opinions.

This is an excellent description of yourself.

>If you don't understand why the nature of wanting to better yourself at the expense of some sort of deal, to make yourself better than someone else, you, my friend, are delusional.
>Ask yourself this question. I'm going to an interview. The person sitting next to me is better qualified. Worked harder, is nicer, better for the position, but no I'm going to invoke some faggot from hell to make it better for me.MEEEEEEE.

Everyone in life does their best, using the abilities they got, to try to get ahead. Guy next to me may be nicer because he spent time working on his personality. I might have help from a demon because I spent time studying the occult. We're just both doing our best with what we got. For you to say that I can't do things my way, but the other guy is ok, is yet more moralizing. You're judging people yet again using your own standards.

Most things in life are a deal. You study for a degree to try to further yourself and get a nice job. Guess what, that degree cost you money. It cost much of your time to acquire it. Many things are deals, and deals are not bad inherently. If I summon a demon to help with my work, and no one is harmed other than me having to bust me ass really hard for a few years, then I don't see it as bad.

>If you don't think that's bad, and saving pictures of half naked, half animal young girls is bad.

But you're the one who admitted that he likes lolis. You're the one who thought about children being taken advantage of and being brainwashed just by looking at pictures that other people posted. Pictures of clothed, non-sexual cartoon girls

>Hate to break it to you dude. You're a fucking creep.
>Post a picture of yourself. Let's see if you look like a creep. If you don't. I will formally apologize.

So now you admit you also judge people by their looks.
>>
>>18559240

There is no way for either of us to know. Just use a little logic. There is no proof. There is no way to tell honestly, unless someone tells you. Then look at they're credentials. Most of it is in the mind. The mind is most powerful. Combine that with human nature. Think of human nature then tell me again
>>
We're all on our own path at different places and rates of travel. There are maddened fools who summon things beyond their ability and there are Christians in name only who spout prideful and selfish sanctimony.

I do agree with the Christian posters of the One God that righteousness is a more powerful force than lower-planar desires, but it as always is a matter of your manner of approach.

Bettering your own situation in the material is not a negative quality. The Almighty Source is central to the grand and glorious scope of creation than we explore in life, in the astral dreaming, and later doubtless in death, rebirth or rest. Curiosity is not a sin and the appreciation of what we have been given is treated kindly.

Live a life in the manner you want karma returned to you. Make deals if you like, but be cautious against ill intentions of entities that do NOT have your best interests at heart, trust your intuition to respond to those that do, and do not strike out against the free will of others in your questing.

That's central.
If you're going to do magick (The k at the end refers to the real stuff and astral manipulation.) you should seek to be a magus that can see to classify him or herself as a Wizard rather than a Warlock.

Choose your Patron carefully because their nature will influence your own as you work with them more, taking on certain traits like when you deal with any other person regularly. Treat others with respect and allow the peaceful ease of love to enter your heart and stay there. Negative mindsets drag you down as does doubt. You must be sure of your ability and certain of your rightness in doing so to achieve a maximum of success.

To offer a poor comparison, it's kind of like a less-flashy and more spirits-related Dresden Files system you're trying to work in. We're only minor practitioners in most cases with the most successful users either isolated in doing their own thing or with multinational groups like the Rothschild organization.
>>
multinational groups like the Rothschild organization.

exactly this
>>
>>18558848
Nothing you talked about is inherently morally wrong.
>>
>>18558038
Ok, did it again. I also offered some of the good liquor I had in home, and it worked (still waiting to a slightly-more-tan-a-shot cup of liquor to evaporate in a 10º atmosphere thought.
I asked for TF this time, the wolfhead snake was way too scary this time (dunno why). Asked if it left me, said not at all. Asked if pact was fully fullfilled, said yes. Asked then why does it still linger with me around, answers that, because I didin't use the usual summon, I armonized with him instead of pacting as we know it, so his presence will never fade completely. Almost like he is a part of me now. Said goodbye, as I was falling into the deep part of the dream, which I cannot control the beggining and all the info were to be lost, and forced awakening, then took note of this all.
>>
>>18559113
>any wrong turn
Such as?

Also thanks for the info!
>>
>>18559752
You may need to do an official Ceremonial Banishment anon...
>>
File: Instructions.jpg (66KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Instructions.jpg
66KB, 635x357px
>>18559772
I think that generally means leaving instructions too open ended. You have to be very specific and detailed when requesting from the Goetics. Think of it as two attorneys drawing out a contract...
>>
Hey some question, maybe easy, maybe uneasy ones. Im just trying to get more opinions on the ongoing matters.

First of all how fallen angels percive humanity? As God´s creation, did they hold grudge against us? if so isnt working them and helping in their agendas a bad decision, if only in the long run?

Are they jealouse? Arent they angry, if u speak about or work with another? What about situation, when you are practising/believing/accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour (in this case thats probably your falacy as u shoud try to contact angelic being in active duty as Lord´s pray also somewhat hinders contact with Fallen ones)

What do you think about, that the 72´s are gonna be more independent from man influence nowadays (more sources incl. x)? Liberation in such specific short time should be result of some possible important occurence.

Why do you think, that specific daemons grant specific type of wishes? As they are all spirits of considerable power and knowledge, they should all be capable to grant virtually every everyday´s Joe wish (not speaking about comic´s type "world dominance iluminaty, human mass sacrifice desillusional crap wish" belonging probably only to bigest of bosses). Is it more about their prowess in such manipulation or their own whimsical inclination?

Why they often lie, but are compeled to speak truth, if directly command? Isnt question itself implying enought, that you want correct answer?

Thank you for answers on either one, more or all questions. Advices of such type like "summon Asteroth" isnt, what Im interested in. Im curious about facts as well as your own ideas.
>>
File: Andras.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Andras.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>18560291
Good questions anon.

The Fallen Angels definitely do not like us in general. They are furious that we have a chance to be eternal, and they themselves are already doomed for Judgement.

Most likely working with them is a bad idea in the long run most especially if you assist in furthering their agendas.

I'm on the fence about how and when it can be appropriate even as a Christian. Calling them for knowledge may not be so horrible, as opposed to trying to satisfy a lust for woman, money, or power. Asking for a more comfortable and prosperous life? I don't know how "bad" that is.

They generally don't seem to mind you working with fellow Goetics as long as you provide them with enough devotion, and follow through on your pacts. I usually don't recommend being heavily involved with more than three at any given time.

Yes it bodes strange that they do seem to have been released so to speak. The best answer I can gather is the final battles and Judgements are soon approaching us.

The Almighty created many different Spirits. Many of them have specific jobs to do that concern the order of the universe. Each Goetic aside from having the general Goetic abilities, tend to have specific abilities the others lack because that's the class of Spirit they were in before they fell.

Why do they lie? The Lesser Key of Solomon doesn't call itself a book of Evil Spirits for nothing. When placed in the triangle they are compelled (generally) by the Divine to be obedient and truthful...
>>
>>18559772

This is something I heard from a forum long ago, it's a story from a friend of a friend. Not necessarily reliable, but posted here for your kicks.

Someone summoned Buer to cure their wife or mother of an illness. Summoning was done at home, on a carpeted floor. There were bits of dog hair on the carpet since they had a dog in that household.

The guy might have had fuzzy instructions for the demon. Just something like "heal my mother plz" or "heal my mother and cause no harm to my kin". I don't remember the details.

But the end result was that the wife or mother was cured of their illness, and at the same time the dog was stricken with the exact same condition, and died.
>>
File: Amduscias.jpg (92KB, 512x618px) Image search: [Google]
Amduscias.jpg
92KB, 512x618px
>>
What can you tell me about the symbol known as solomons knot?
>>
>>18560641
Not much I'm afraid. They have been found all around the world, in very diverse cultures.

Either it protects against the Spirits or makes it conducive to allowing them to appear.

My opinion is it is protection but I don't use them and haven't studied it in depth. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18560342
To be fair, that is a good trade, albeit sad.
>>
So, when these spirits are summoned, do they take on a physical manifestation?
>>
File: Goetia Black Mirror.jpg (708KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia Black Mirror.jpg
708KB, 5184x3456px
>>18561149
Not every time but quite often...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vual.jpg (54KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vual.jpg
54KB, 375x500px
>>
Christians can call upon the upper-plane entities fairly easily. They in favor with the Creator adore fellow believers, though can be kind of overwhelming despite a lack of menace.

Lower-plane goetics are dangerous in their intents, though certainly can be worked with by any individual so long as allegiance to them isn't offered in the same vein as that to the Creator. A fellow partner? Sure. But if you WORSHIP a goetic with any sort of prayer, you're likely going to have issues with them taking free reign and said Creator frowning upon you in life.
>>
>>18561554
That's interesting. So long as you keep in mind that Yahweh is the Almighty you can do some workings to try to improve your life?
>>
>>18561614
Even Solomon used Demons in his favor.
>>
>>18561710
True but you don't believe that was a one off scenario?
>>
>>18558396
Marbas
>>
/x/ is dead tonight eh?
>>
File: goetiacandleslarge.gif (17KB, 216x221px) Image search: [Google]
goetiacandleslarge.gif
17KB, 216x221px
>>
File: buer.jpg (21KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
buer.jpg
21KB, 280x350px
>>
>>18561721
If someone as exalted as Solomon was able to use Demons and not be condemned, that I would think we are fine.
>>
>>18561614
Absolutely. It isn't just something done by Solomon to great effect, but others like Enoch or the countless saints who spoke with or dealt with angels and other spirits in one manner or another.

It's a matter of giving God the glory as grand architect of all creation. He is the Lord of Spirits. All of them, and when you ignore that to worship one of His creations you're being disrespectful as well as foolish.

Astral projection as a shortcut into dreamland lucidity is probably your best tool to work into opening your third eye and general senses in the waking material world.

You can improve your life greatly by calling and communicating with the right entities, but you must be aware to contract carefully and offer only what you can afford. That does not include your free will or soul which should belong to the Lord alone.

As with any person, prolonged contact can change you to gradually pick up traits. You bask in their aura of energy and as they are usually of a higher level, your own can get overwhelmed. Kind of why dedicated satanists tend to go selfishly into nutso territory of negative karma no matter their initial intent. Bask in darkness and you'll find yourself drawn more into the activities of sin. Bask in not only God's light but the shaped angles of his will and light which are the Angels, and yes you'll find yourself risen with content comfort and peace of life.

You can call other spirits of the natural or spectral variety which tend to be fairly neutral other than a selfishness to their own needs (much like many strangers) rather than your own. Contacting them doesn't condemn you in the eyes of the Lord. What may is how you choose to interact with them. Recklessly you may get hurt and selfishly...well, just treat encounters in the astral or with your third eye open like you would in any other physical situation according to their urgings of conscience or Holy Spirit.

Rising on the planes is an amazing experience. Hear the songs.
>>
This all requires talking in dreams? How do we know it is real and not a trick of the mind? Brain is powerful. The "rewards" could also be subconscious projection and achievement of goals.
>>
Crowley argues that the work of demonic evocation is merely a form of psychological self-exploration
>>
>>18545393
>, because they have proven it is a part of their nature to exterminate and enslave us.
Are extremely disrespectful to actual demons, and do nothing to bind the actually evil spirits that often come to neophytes and encourage them to make sacrifices or engage in degenerate behavior.

>>18555000
Gremory brings love and gives answers.

>>18555025
Sounds like you're trying to shut down your own kundalini. Poor choice.

>>18557089
Ad Hominem as always.
HAHA YOU ARE SO BAD AT ARGUING.

>>18557592
How about when I evoked Buer to heal my friend and we were both healed. I mean, it's not earth quakes, but it's more than I asked certainly.

>>18558294
Nope. I consider them my family absolutely.

>>18559023
YOU ARE A VERY GOOD GOY.

>>18559154
Because our gods are honorable and moral, and yhvh is a deceiving, contradictory, blood drinking, soul sucking monster that lives out its physical fantasies through its people :P

>>18561979
I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

I see no one has provided any meaningful counter argument: just "You're wrong because I think you're wrong." And that's a generous interpretation for the 3 word responses they all left me.

My favorite was "Go away (someone else's name)"
>>
>>18562332
Do you think you could explain what you mean about shutting down the kundalini? I tried doing some research and though the snake metaphor might align, I'm not sure about that otherwise. Shouldn't the energy flow already be fairly unimpeded as this point are are further chakra exercises needed?

The bit on Gremory has me curious, but do you mean I should seek out and question the entity viewed as Leviathan? I realize a lot of people seek such out, but it didn't exactly seem nice. More fuck-off powerful.
>>
>>18542450
Not sure if to ask here... but what does it mean to dream with Astaroth??? I had a dream with him in august, where i repeled him.
>>
>>18560342
It sounds like a karma... a balance. You ask for x, and you have to pay something "equal" to x.
>>
File: Lucifer Appears.jpg (134KB, 564x914px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Appears.jpg
134KB, 564x914px
>>18562223
Well on that point, as much as I love Crowley, he is wrong...
>>
File: 23-SMT022.jpg (10KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
23-SMT022.jpg
10KB, 600x450px
>>18562488
More details please and maybe I can discuss with you?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orias Appears.jpg (586KB, 2152x2464px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orias Appears.jpg
586KB, 2152x2464px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Sallos Sigil.jpg (47KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Sallos Sigil.jpg
47KB, 420x420px
>>
I was going to post this in it's own thread but after reading this I feel you all can help.

When I was younger I used to see colors and words floating around my room. It would always be in a language I didnt speak Andrew nobody else would be able to see it. It was only in the dark and they would float all Around my room in a circle almost. Red, yellow and maybe blue or green in color.

I was in a very bad car wreck that shocked everyone that I survived.
My car had a symbol drawn on the trunk lid it looked kind of like a triforce and was clear coated over so it wouldn't wash off. And was like that when I bought it.
Afterwards I went to see the car in the scrapyard and the symbol was gone. I had the car 5 days.

After My son was born, that night I had a weird dream and woke up. The last thing I remember was a pale white person with white or blonde hair saying "Abaddon wants to speak with you"

Any help? Ive never dabbled I never the occult so I'm not sure what to make of It all.
>>
I was wondering if there is a connection between these entities and the Mesopotamian pantheon ?
>>
>>18563342
This deserves its own thread anon...
>>
Does anyone know about if there is a goetic demon who appears as a cyclop(greek mithology obviosly)?
>>
Any Demons who can help with addiction?
>>
? Sup,
>>
>>18560312
Is that a fukn lightsaber autismo!!??
>>
>>18563212
My english is not good so i'll try to explain the best i can.
In my room there is a small patio, fully covered, where i can access through a pair of movile glass doors. An afternoon i felt sleepy so i go to that room for a nap. When i am about to fall asleep i hear a strong "bang" in the glass door (never heard something like it in 6 years i live here). I think to myself "its the wind" (imposible) and try to sleep again. Then a second strong bang in my windows... i pay no attention and i dont get scared and proceed to sleep. I start like having a lucid dream, but see nothing. I feel a presence and in the name of Jesus i ask it to give me its name, its say "Astaroth". I don't remember what happens inbetween but again, in the name of Jesus and the Lord i firmly tell him to leave (i dont remember the exact words) and i wake up. Hours later i google the name "Astaroth" and i find the surprise. It even says that he mostly appears in august, and it was august end.
>>
>>18560020
Sry 4 delay, not much time to post (or to breath either)
Dunno, may need it, but now it doesn't nag me in the least, it just stops at beign a really really faint presence. But if in any future I if I need it, I'll do it 4 sure (by now I'll try to de-sync with it bit by bit)
>>
>>18564342
Wow! Can you think of any reason Astaroth would be interested in you?
>>
>>18564342
Something similar happened to me. I focused on Buer's sigil not to fully summon him, but to empower ir to make one of my friends healthy.
He appeared to me in dreams as a n old man with a tunicand proposed me some sort of puzzle. The solution to it was some thereisnospoon fuckery, and when I failec to find and answer he simply told me to stop using pure logic to solve things in a dream.
I looked it up and he did also appear as an old balding man with a tunic and sandals. I got sick a year later and still no cause for it Maybe I did wrong, but he seemed like a bro.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Ose Appears.png (269KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Ose Appears.png
269KB, 480x640px
>>18564633
Where did you look it up to see him described as a balding old man? Genuinely curious...
>>
>>18564478
"...seduces by means of laziness, self-doubt, and rationalized philosophies...", it pretty much describes me and probably made me an easy prey? That would explain my own question.

>>18564633
The diference is that i didn't summon anything. Interesting experience you had tho.

I tried to leave it like just a dream, but i am not sure about it. I can swear i never heard that name before (Astaroth). So, i been doubting about it was just a dream because your dreams are based on something you have experienced.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Ose.png (181KB, 281x343px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Ose.png
181KB, 281x343px
>>18564681
That describes a lot of us my friend don't feel bad.

Yeah Astaroth is such a distinct name, and a powerful Spirit. Doubt it was just a dream.

So you don't want anything to do with Astaroth at all?
>>
>>18564689
Nothing at all. Even when they are wise and very old entities, they DON'T like us. I don't want to have anything with something that hates me. Dealing with them requires to be really smart, or you will allways end losing.

I respect them anyways, they may have their reasons.
>>
>>18564681
Without sigil or anything, I also got visited in dreams by some angel (as in old testament LSD angels)
He appeared as a human head, multiple wings and sunlight.
He told me his name, and that everything would be ok. His name was Seraphiel. I was a fedora tipper back then so I was surprised to read that he appears in dreams. I still don't know what he wanted though. Ain't even Christian.
This one was especially odd because more than a dream it was like "spirit of xXxpussyslayerxXx has invaded your dream". Did the same pop in feeling happen to you?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Ring.jpg (336KB, 900x794px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Ring.jpg
336KB, 900x794px
>>18564709
Fair enough good Sir. I really appreciate you sharing that experience, it was very interesting to hear of >>18564709
such an unsolicited visit. Best wishes to you anon...
>>
>>18564720
>Seraphiel
Googled it and seems like high rank motha fakka.

I barely feel nothing, but yes, it was like suddenly feeling a "spirit of xXxpussyslayerxXx has invaded your dream" presence out of nothing.
And to be honest, i barely dream. And plus, i barely have lucid dreams.
>>
>>18564744
Well it makes sense if you believe when you dream you are wandering the Astral Planes.

I think both good and bad Spirits can visit us at will during our dreams...
>>
Sorry, but what does Goetia mean?
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (186KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
186KB, 1440x810px
>>18564768
283 responses later you ask this??????????
>>
>>18564768
"Howling"
>>
>>18562166
Any tips on getting started with Astral Projection?
>>
>>18564720
>This one was especially odd because more than a dream it was like "spirit of xXxpussyslayerxXx has invaded your dream". Did the same pop in feeling happen to you?

Few times, not necessarily with goetics either. Most were unpleasant experiences.
>>
>>18564937
if not Goetics then?
>>
>>18542450
I want the unyielding love of a person, and I want it to be blunt. What do.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asmodeus Goetia.jpg (72KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asmodeus Goetia.jpg
72KB, 421x500px
>>18564967
Call the appropriate Goetic

Probably Asmodeus.

Offer sacrifice or soul

Profit?
>>
Meh, ask your spirit guide to take you to your Holy Guardian Angel once you can go successfully lucid enough and complete whatever test they give you to contract with them. Not only are theu powerful magical aides, they'll bring you closer to God and grant some fairly ridiculous mundane coincidences as though you were the protagonist of a storybook. 'Luck' is a mixture of karma and degrees of spiritual assistance.
>>
File: Seraphiel.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seraphiel.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>18564744
>>
this thread seem alive and well. Can someone recommend me a link where I can read about every possible summoning demon? I want to try a pact; a different kind of pact, this is my offering: I want to work for a goetia demon, not "work" per se, but make him one or two favor. So in my time of need, I could ask for support. Can it be done?
>>
>>18565091
Pay it Forward...Goetia edition????

Also I think Asmodeus is a Cherubim
>>
Cherubim are the most powerful things you'll encounter other than the Grace and Glory of God or one of the (11?) archangelic Seraphim or Lucifer the fallen of their number.

Cherubim will usually only present an 'avatar' or small remote portion of themselves which even alone is pretty hilariously powerful. Otherwise uncontested in the astral, their full forms are eldritch and massive in the 'fear not' category.

There are both fallen and active Cherubim. Asmodeous, Leviathan, ect. You'll probably not be working with more than one at a time unless they have another entity on close terms they're willing to share you with.
>>
File: 1485410629691-1253766148.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1485410629691-1253766148.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18564034
I mean, this is what Bifrons looks like in my book.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bifrons.jpg (81KB, 736x585px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bifrons.jpg
81KB, 736x585px
>>18565434
This is Bifrons anon...

>>18565350
Leviathan is a Cherubim? Fascinating. Any more details?
>>
File: Bifrons.jpg (854KB, 1195x1485px) Image search: [Google]
Bifrons.jpg
854KB, 1195x1485px
>>18565478
So is this, but the pic I showed is from the goetia itself and the guy I awnsering asked for a Demon that looked like a cyclops.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bifrons Sigil.png (29KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bifrons Sigil.png
29KB, 295x295px
>>18565488
hmmmm good point there actually anon, I stand corrected. Shakes hand.
>>
>>18565515
Dopey looking cyclops at that. Also kinda weird how the descriptions get pretty detailed but Bifrons is just "a monster" before you make him go human man.

Also is it important to make them go human man? It seems more gracious to let them just be how they are.
>>
>>18565520
I think it is generally more comfortable for the human. I agree about it being gracious to let them be but I suspect none of the forms we see are the true forms if you think about it...
>>
>>18565434
Thanks, i tried to seach for his name on the internet, but the looks of demons are very poorly described on the internet, usually only two forms of a demon described.
>>
>>18565532
>>18565520
I'm pretty certain that they have no "true form" any form they assume is generally for our benefit of trying to understand or speak with them. Perhaps the form is 'informed' by our expectations too. Either way I don't think a physical appearance means anything to them besides symbolically. They're more than capable of appearing as a flying tennis shoe, or anything else if it suits them.
>>
File: shinmegamilewds.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shinmegamilewds.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18565532
>>18565546
Still seems more gracious then to let them appear in whatever form they like as long as they can make themselves clear, which going by this thread seems to be mostly images and words that appear in our minds anyway.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg (238KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg
238KB, 1024x654px
>>18565546
It's interesting but I feel some are closer to some sort of real form then others. Asmodeus is clearly a "classic" Cherubim. Also quite of few of them are "Lion like", that seems to be a certain class of Spirit we don't know?

Think I'm on to anything there?
>>
>>18564924
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
>>
>>18565091
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
>>
>>18565478
Yes, Leviathian appears to be.
She's also known as the serpent, the blind dragon of the abyss, or lilith.

Not as ridiculously oversexed as her 'children' the legitimate succubi or 'jezebel spirits', and generally appears on her own terms for purposes of corruption, but the entity is cunning and patient.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Gaze.jpg (475KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Gaze.jpg
475KB, 707x1000px
>>18565574
Do you think my beloved Gremory is a succubus or another type of Spirit?
>>
>>18565554
I agree unless the form is meant intentionally meant to intimidate or upset you.

>>18565558
I think these "classic" forms are simply the standby appearances. Theyve been known to present that way, its become expected, they expect it to be expected, and it gets sort of written in, but that doesnt mean theyre bound to it.
>>
File: Gross.png (53KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
Gross.png
53KB, 1242x810px
>>18565597
That is logical. Why do you suppose so many of them chose/got pegged with Lion appearances?

It genuinely fascinates me.
>>
@OP What is the easiest demon or entity to summon for a astral sexual exchange?
>>
>>18565609
all I can think is that there's some connection there with the lion symbolism of traditional christian iconography, representing one of the four living creatures, in the case of the lion, the wild creatures (as opposed to domesticated creatures, man, or birds). Symbolically representing yourself (or others placing that image upon you) as the icon of "the wild things" may have been (still is) symbolic of their untameable nature?

Dunno just shooting in the dark, I would not dare to presume upon their purposes.
>>
File: 1441454175901.jpg (54KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1441454175901.jpg
54KB, 600x849px
>>18565532
I agree with us probably not seeing their true forms but why do they usually seem to appear as so damn butt ugly? Just to fuck with anyone too weak but stupid enough to summon them?
>>
>>18565628
>implying that an immortal, timeless, and primal force of nature gives half a shit about perceptions of "ugly" and "beautiful"

I'm pretty sure the distinction may be entirely lost on them.
>>
File: tumblr_nk6mkaxH9C1qhg0vao4_1280.png (47KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk6mkaxH9C1qhg0vao4_1280.png
47KB, 1242x810px
>>18565627
It's definitely some educated speculation. I have enjoyed discussing it with you. I wish /x/ was always this pleasant. Cheers anon.
>>
>>18565609
I assume that this is related to the status of king of beasts/jungle, which i think is quite fitting to some of them, not in a bad way though
>>
>>18565638
Im sure they're more than smart enough to know that it means something to us though. Maybe its just their way of telling us to fuck off.
>>
>>18565592
I honestly couldn't say as I haven't personally summoned them for an encounter. They may be either that or an independant entity separate. Given the amount of lore and attention, likely the latter.
>>
>>18565804
let's put it this way:
The way bees dance and move, is known to be some kind of communication on where to find flowers. We know they do it, we don't speak bee, it's not exactly "below" us to understand, but... why? Im sure they know it means something to us but bees are far more close to us than these entities... they definitely understand, but Im not sure the concept makes much sense for them to follow or contemplate.
>>
>>18565592
I think your beloved spirit is not Gremory nor a succubus.If you had any real relationship with Gremory you might understand the importance of KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO YOURSELF.
>>
>>18546674
You'd best be talking about kether/the demiurge or you are indeed a bible thumping git
>>
>>18558848
Underageb&
>>
>>18559250
don't waste your time honestly responding to shit like that mane
>>
>>18565808
Then why answer faggot
>>
I'm trying to recover something I've lost, looking at the list Vassago, Seere, or Foras might be good for this.

Somebody here with experience dealing with these guys?
>>
>>18565974
Explain?
>>
>>18566230
Its not another lost pokemon is it faggot?
>>
Hey, I already read the Solomon Grimoire, and I notice:

What the fuck happened with those demons? They used to ask for human skin, virgin blood and all of that, now some doughtnuts is enough?

I really want to get into Goetia but the more I know, more sound like bullshit.

I will try to contact one, nevertheless.
>>
>>18566279
I havnt done it yet. Still havnt exhausted all the mundane options but I'm thinking I should summon something to help me in future attempts.

But please do continue begging The Demons for money or for women to pay attention to you. Nothing pathetic about that all.
>>
Question: How much of a bastard is Marax whilst making a pact?
>>
>>18564963

The first and most prominent time when it happened was when it was some type of spirit.

It ultimately showed up as a disembodied head of a humanoid being that stared at me face to face. The experience terrified me and drove me to learn more about the occult and astral phenomenon.

If I must guess now, it was probably just a random negative entity that was passing by. It didn't really stick around for long to bug me.
>>
File: n4fa5f4b827206.png (693KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
n4fa5f4b827206.png
693KB, 900x900px
>>18566287
>What the fuck happened with those demons? They used to ask for human skin, virgin blood and all of that, now some doughtnuts is enough?

I think to them, an offering is an offering, and always good. If you offer the virgin blood and whatnot I'm sure many of them would happily accept. But in this day and age, maybe some toasted doughnuts ain't so bad either. They'll take what they can get. Also, the doughnut guy is now talking of the experience online, and spreading that demon's good name. In a way the demon has made out with more than just doughnuts from that interaction.
>>
>>18566998
Makes sense to me. Might get a whole lot more out of more major sacrifices but they'll take what they can get if the alternative is scaring people off from dealing with them at all. If someone's weak they'll slowly lure them in until they get comfortable accepting more dangerous bait.
>>
>>18567134

You can say the same with gods. For example the christian god in the old testament sure was sacrificed plenty of things that people nowadays would deem unthinkable. It's just a different age.
>>
>>18566900
Not too bad...
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.