[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is trump going to disclose the aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 224x225px
Is trump going to disclose the aliens?
>>
No, if you don't already know you're hopeless.
>>
>>18542236
Same thread twice a day..
Fuck off.
>>
>>18542236
Maybe.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html
>>
>aliens
>a lie ns
>nsa-lie

Full disclosure happend. /thread
>>
>>18542236
>>>/trash/
>>
wrong link.
[filedropper] / tinkerbel
>>
File: Totoro.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Totoro.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Aliens don't exis- ...
>>
>>18542236
I kinda doubt they let the US presidents know aliums exist.

Some might turn out to be a wild card like Trump and cause mass hysteria.
>>
>>18542920
Haha yeah at least trump hasn't caused mass hysteria already or anything
>>
>>18542238
This, its pretty much been disclosed all ready. No reason to upset the normies with a bunch of information that will only stress them out
>>
>>18542926
The mass hysteria is caused by the people that are saying that Trump is the new Hitler and that he is about to round up and gas all the mexicans and faggots
>>
>Everything seems to indicate that donald trump is going to die in an attack
>>
>>18542951
To be fair to them, in 1933 nobody thought Hitler would turn out to be Hitler either.
>>
>>18543214
If i was you I'd research that story again, winner writes history
>>
>>18543224
of course the trump supporter ends up being a neo-nazi. nothing ever changes, does it
>>
>>18543237
Oh please nigga. Not even a "trump supporter" kek you don't know shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
>>
>>18543214
That's the difference between today and then. Everyone thought hitler was gr8 during the time. Just like how everyone thought Obama was gr8 meanwhile he dropped over 9000 bombs in Syria. Pretty much if everyone is saying hes evil that means he must be better than jesus lolol.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 284x200px
>>18543237
>>
>>18543244
Who the fuck is everyone? He was shitted on his entire term
>>
File: ufokeen2017.jpg (56KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
ufokeen2017.jpg
56KB, 530x493px
I MADE MY YOUTUBE PROFILE PIC SAID PIC FIGHT THE POWER MY FRIENDS

INCLUDES MY MOST REALISTIC ALIEN ARTIFACTS AND THERMAL VISION PICS
>>
>>18543421
What a shitbait.
>>
>>18543422
they're deeply, deeply afraid right now.
>>
>>18542236
We already released everything we know about extraterrestrials. A bunch of weird stuff understandably hidden, but nothing big.
>>
Maybe not while in office, but if he happens to get impeached/removed he's clearly the ideal candidate to go nuts and spill the beans, either for attention grabbing or pure spitefulness and vengeance.

Unfortunately, I don't think any involved official in his right mind would dare brief someone like Trump about anything so sensitive and dangerous.
>>
>>18542256

UFOs were a government lie to get their hands on millions of eager americans to be their early detection system for Soviet planes. All for free.

Since then it just became a self sustaining industry.
>>
>>18542236
>We got aliens. The best aliens. More aliens than china or russia.
>>
>>18542236
No. He is scared. He wants to build his wall, but that's it. Deep down he is terrified of being President, not because it's hard but rather because of what Obama told him. That picture clearly show a man that is scared, not a view you saw before his election.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.