[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...does anybody have the planes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x478px
...does anybody have the planes?
>>
File: dawkins-scale.png (290KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
dawkins-scale.png
290KB, 432x432px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJj5-lubeM

?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
I am trying to find the news stories online about the 11 planes (including Malaysian plane) which had totaled to be missing on one of these past 9/11's

I find links on the Malaysian plane but not the others
>>
>>18542068
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_aircraft
>>
....I think one of the problems with signs and wonders is of course one cannot determine where they are coming from but are left to decide , sometimes with weighty consequences attached to our discernment

It is a great misfortune, should we keep praying that we will be given the answers we need?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 200x218px
46Therefore He came again to Cana of Galilee where He had made the water wine. And there was a royal official whose son was sick at Capernaum.

47When he heard that Jesus had come out of Judea into Galilee, he went to Him and was imploring Him to come down and heal his son; for he was at the point of death.

48So Jesus said to him, “Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe.”

49The royal official said to Him, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”

50Jesus said to him, “Go; your son lives.” The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started off.

51As he was now going down, his slaves met him, saying that his son was living.

52So he inquired of them the hour when he began to get better. Then they said to him, “Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.”

53So the father knew that it was at that hour in which Jesus said to him, “Your son lives”; and he himself believed and his whole household.

54This is again a second sign that Jesus performed when He had come out of Judea into Galilee.
>>
>>18542077
Inside is a sword. Sharpen it and it will seperate truth and illusion. Be honest
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.