[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to unfuck my pineal gland by using pic related as toothpaste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 3252345.jpg (321KB, 3887x2438px) Image search: [Google]
3252345.jpg
321KB, 3887x2438px
Trying to unfuck my pineal gland by using pic related as toothpaste.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjBQKIOb-w
>>
do you drink evian water with no floruide?
>>
>>18542088
>evian
>naive
>>
Baking Soda has many beneficial household uses.
>>
>>18542046
floruide nigga.
>>
just use tom's, dawg (not a corporate shill - i shoplift all my hygiene products & so should you). make sure you use a natural deodorant too - not for the sake of your pineal gland, but just for your general wellbeing.

and of course, i hope you're not using tapwater with that baking soda, but i'm sure i don't need to tell you that.
>>
>>18542405
Do not use baking soda on your teeth!! You're literally brushing your enamel off.
>>
That's literally the opposite effect retard.
>>
There's a brand called Weleda. They have three sorts of toothpaste, and i think the blue (salt/soletoothpaste) has no fluoride in it. Use this if you can find and order/buy it... (The taste is extremely disturbing at the beginning but you'll like it better with time...)
>>
>>18542444
But they'll look extremely white afterwards.
>>
>>18542444
Don't most toothpastes have baking soda? The grittiness is great for removing plaque
>>
>>18542046
Try rubbing pure tea tree oil on your gentials. It has strong decalcificating properties when applied to a region of skin with a direct connection to the pineal gland.
>>
>>18542488
Can confirm. This is great advice.
>>
>>18542488
Or just Ben gay, since this guy is trying to make you burn your balls.
>>
>>18542475
They have it at Whole Foods. Also toms does flouride free paste too
>>
File: 1377471229579.jpg (78KB, 1181x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1377471229579.jpg
78KB, 1181x1188px
Floss, and buy licorice root, and make a tincture of liicorice as a mouthwash, it's foaming and healing to the gums, as well as disinfecting with the alcohol.

Identify yarrow nearby you.
And this is going to help a lot, as it is antibacterial and it truly gives you vision of an open third eye when smoked.

Iy's easy to identify, its' got tons of feathery leaves and a smell like pepper look in grasslands where dandelions like to grow. Ideally right by a tamped down path.
It's whie flowers.

Tamarind water helps too but it will make you feel sick the first time.

Add clean water to a block of tamarind(local mexican or hindu store), and stir it up in a glass vessel, and drink at least one glass per day.

if you are fat, add sugar, if you are skinny add sugar. Why? Because you should always think brown sugar, almost mollasses when you use it, for health. Maybe even straight molasses for the sulfur and magnesium (these help compete for fluoride reabsorbtion.

Also I'm a demon summoner, you have been helped by a demon.

>>18542488
You too herpes having anon, this is good advice for you.

Erato on ka,
>>
People itt thinking too hard about this shit

Just get a regular "natural" fluoride-free toothpaste. There's thousands of different brands on amazon, and I'm sure you can very easily find some in a alternative shop

Same goes with deodorant, soap, shampoo. You don't have to go all the way into brushing with fucking baking soda. There's plenty toothpastes that taste/feel great without the cancer/fluoride
>>
>>18542480
Yes, but your enamel doesn't grow back. You're exposing your dentin and you're going to increase sensitivity.

>>18542483
They do not put baking soda in toothpaste. It's abrasive enough to scrape plaque, sure. But it's also abrasive enough to scrape off your actual tooth. Over time, you're setting your teeth up to rot.
>>
File: Am Denny.png (209KB, 408x316px) Image search: [Google]
Am Denny.png
209KB, 408x316px
>>18542527
tons of plastic though.
>>
>>18542555
Tons of plastic where? The toothpaste I use is a mixture of plant oils and tree bark.
>>
>>18542046
Tap water still has fluoride, use vodka.
>>
>>18542525
great glad the demon summoner is here
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (53KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
53KB, 500x478px
>>18542525
interesting thank you
>>
What evidence do you have to suggest your pineal glad has been fucked with?

Might be worth getting the facts before starting a plan that generally speaking, most dentist would say is plain stupid.

Seriously, wtf does cleaning your teeth have to do with your brain. I know you want to say fluoride affects your pineal, but can you prove this bullshit statement? or are you just repeating the words of fools
>>
>>18542444
Stop making stuff up. Toothpaste is much more damaging to enamel. Baking soda is the least abrasive.

http://www.sheltondentistry.com/patient-information/toothpaste-abrasivity/
>>
>>18542046
Once the damage is done it's done.
We are all fucked.
>>
potassium iodide
>>
>>18544249
You can decalcify it tho
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
Yo I've been drinking said baking soda in the pick because supposedly it helps get rid of cancer... Is this a good idea?
>>
File: ghfghfh.png (231KB, 540x347px) Image search: [Google]
ghfghfh.png
231KB, 540x347px
Toothpaste is just one teeny part of the equation. You should be drinking apple cider vinegar(diluted and through a straw as to not fuck up your teeth) to help remove the calcification and taking shit like raw cacao powder to activate the gland itself.

You can mix the vinegar with water, a cut up lemon and some honey or some sweet shit and it tastes pretty fucking good. And the cacao powder can be mixed into yogurt or oatmeal or smoothies(if you're going to put it in a drink you pretty much have to use a blender or shaker bottle, for whatever reason it won't combine when stirred with a spoon idk why)

There's also a ton of other shit you can use to decalcify it but the vinegar ande powder have been the cheapest, easiest methods I've found so far. There's a shitton of more info on this site. http://decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/

Good luck dude. A couple weeks in and you'll start getting some vivid kickass dreams and see some seriously improved recall. My memory overall has seriously improved.
>>
>>18544018
Why else would they put it in our water and toothpaste bud, 2 most common things we use
>>
>>18546018
White theets it's a priority for every goverment in the planet.
>>
>>18542046
Might as well use salt.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.