[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reduce my ki/qi and not have it leak everywhere? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0684.gif (370KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.gif
370KB, 500x750px
How do I reduce my ki/qi and not have it leak everywhere?

It's causing me stress and headaches and I'd like to remove it.
>>
Meditation. Yoga. Breathing excersises.

Try and become more aware of what and where you project your energy.

Ive been in the same boat ast you, be its survivable, with discipline.
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (528KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
528KB, 1125x1500px
>>18541604
Sounds good and reasonable, will do.

Is there a way to reduce it though? It can't exist there forever when it didn't exist before I cultivated it.
>>
>>18541618
I beleive Tantra is the practice of control over your chi.

In general though, energy transforms and disipates. Once aware, I dont believe anything can be done to get rid of it (thats Ive found at elast). All you can do is harness and control it.
>>
>>18541588
OP, look up Bruce Frantzis. You need his 'dissolving' techniques and his 'energy gates' techniques for releasing and draining excess chi. Or, see a good cranial osteopath. They are top class energy workers.
>>
>>18541639
>Once aware, I dont believe anything can be done to get rid of it (thats Ive found at elast). All you can do is harness and control it.

>100% this
>>
At this point it's probably easier to just balance your chakras, which will keep your qi but eliminate the stress and headaches.
>>
File: feels13.jpg (9KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels13.jpg
9KB, 225x250px
>>18542429
>tfw unbalanced chakras
>>
File: 51[1].jpg (216KB, 600x990px) Image search: [Google]
51[1].jpg
216KB, 600x990px
>>18542429
>>18542422
>>18541639

No.

I want them gone.

I want them closed.

This shit was cultivated, surely it can be removed.
>>
>>18542551
Deal with it faggot, you're never gonna normie again.
>>
>>18542690
Screw you, that's a challenge accepted
>>
>>18542551
Qi literally increases your ability to manifest reality, why do you want less of it when there are solutions to the headaches and stress?

Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if your inability to accept your newfound levels of qi is what is causing the stress and headaches.
>>
>>18541588
Nope. Ki is a direct product of king/life essence, what your experiencing is an imbalance, lrn2 healthy you unhealthy cunt
>>
>>18542780
Because I was raised a Christian and this "manifest reality" is actually confirmation bias.

The energy swell is actually circulatory system over-excitation.

I don't want this "qi", which is taught as a spiritual power from the Universe.

Only God gives abilities, and the past week has shown me that God does not want me to have these "abilities", which are actually just in your mind anyway. I don't want this over-excitation, and I don't want this paranoia/hyper-vigilance.

I'll tackle life the good old fashioned way, before my inability to get shit done lead me to open chakras.

Besides, if you "manifest reality", what of God's Will? Are you supposed to be constantly conscious and manifesting reality every moment?
>>
>>18542809
>Are you supposed to be constantly conscious and manifesting reality every moment?
We are, because we are God.

Yaweh is just a Canaanite egregore.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>18541588
Dats easy mang, you jus need some to perform a seal on you, it will keep that overflowing Ki in check.
>>
Also if you really really want less Qi just do the obvious:

Drink and smoke pot every day
Masturbate as much as possible
Watch cable television
Use fluoride toothpaste and unfiltered water
Get vaccinated for the Flu every year
Stop meditating and doing anything related to spirituality (ie. stop coming to /x/)
>>
>>18541588

http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Nen#Ten

Learn to anime op.
>>
>>18541588
Look up stuff on qigong nigong and mo pai. Iron shirt as well. These deal with breathing and sometimes positions/movements that direct chi. My first thought is you need to practice storing yang in your dan tien which is no small feat but simply being aware of this area and its purpose will help you feel more balanced.

I'd guess you're imbalanced rather than "leaking". In terms of leaking tho check out "anking" usually in reference to sexual energy. My brief understanding is that you bring chi from your dan tien and through your back out the heart chakra then up and around the crown chakra back through the front of your chest.
>>
>>18542809
>what of God's will?
>God knows everything
>future,past,present
>FUCK HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND TRICKED ME

If you don't believe in predetermination how can you even believe in God
> The illusion of free will.

>>18542780
this poster is accurate in stating your inability to accept these new things is causing the stress and headaches
>you even admit this

>only God gives abilities, he doesnt want me to have these ones; but I have them?????
You're creating false ideas and letting them poison you
>just in your mind anyways
Like all of your beliefs?
Refusing to believe the truth is what is hurting you. You've seen it, you know it
>but muh God
If God is everything, everywhere, simultaneously, then how are you so blind as to refuse to see God in you? The Bible even says all you have to do is invite Him in to be saved. AKA acknowledge His existence within AND without
>>
>>18542864
fuck all chakra experts on the planet hxh explains everything perfectly!
>>
>>18541588
Dude ... The only serious answer to that is Fokin practise ffs ! There is even something litteraly called "tai chi" also "qi gong" are you lazy or what ? Thousands ways to master your ki , you must train , kung fu is in everything, stop being lazy !
>>
>>18542809
>God gives his faithful bettewr understanding and better tools to explore the Universe
>his faithful; gets frightened and claims that his new found ability is not from God

One of the oldest stories in the book OP
>>
Ki/Qi is lifeforce if you want to truely stop it the only thing I can suggest is a bullet pill to the head.
>>
>>18541588
There are a few options, but you need to continue practicing. First is purify the 8 exraordinary meridians and force it there, it's the opening of the macrocosmic orbit(large heavenlh cycle) so keeping it there has more benefits than letting it leak out. Second option is converting it into spirit, which is the next step of qi practice anyway. Third is expelling/balancing it through sex, the fact that you get headaches means the qi is unbalanced and sex is pretty much the easiest and most natural way of returning the balance.
>>
>>18542809
Repent and talk to a priest. It's excorcism time.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>18542809
>The energy swell is actually circulatory system over-excitation.

no

Everything is made of chi.

Pussy.

Yes. What you are experiencing is gods will. It seems to me like reality is a dream of god. Becoming aware of chi is like becoming lucid in a dream. The more chi you are aware of the more awake you become. Ive experienced the end of the rabbit hole and its a singularity of infinite bliss people call god, heaven, infinity, nirvana, enlightenment.

feels good man
>>
>>18542841
>Drink and smoke pot every day
>Masturbate as much as possible

Stopped smoking and drinking today and here comes bliss bliss bliss. ;)

Yep that will work or you could go to the doctor and get diagnosed bipolar aka crazy and take conscious numbing pills.
>>
>>18542867
Started anking naturally. Its like a steady flow of energy between heart chakra and brain. Read from Hinduism it leads to higher states of consciousness which is true.

Thanks for the stuff to look up gonna check it out. Heard Taoists store chi in their bones sounds cool.
>>
>>18541588
I think youd have to die to absolutely remove it. Your body creates it continually.
>>
>>18541588
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f0_1404078269
>>
>>18544522

22 master builder Dubs confirm truth.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.