[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (10KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 640x1136px
So over the last year or so I've been getting near monthly sleep paralysis. This wouldn't be odd if when this happens the experience goes like this: open eyes, black, phosphenes appear while eyes are open, legs float while load sound (kind of a ringing) gets louder and louder, break free. When I move my legs(always what I move first) they are still on the bed, though I know they were in the air seconds prior. Explanations?
>>
>>18540826
If you dont like it, just wiggle your toes and your back in Kansas.
>>
File: frd3.jpg (21KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
frd3.jpg
21KB, 455x640px
>sleep
> experience goes like this:
> open, legs
>load sound
> my legs
> in the air

> Explanations?
>>
>>18540851
anon, you forgot to say to click your heels. op woulda looked like a real jackass if he just wriggled his toes around while succubus/demon is claiming his soul from right underneath him. op click your heels three times! dont forget. consequences could be dire
>>
>>18540826
so I notice I get sleep paralysis often from ghosts or other entities while trying to sleep. When I was much younger (like pre-teens) and residing with my mother in a haunted-as-hell motel in the downtown of my city I'd commonly wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I was being held down, unable to move and only able to open/close my eyes and look around and then it'd fade away. Sadly I haven no known solution to entities other than asking them verbally at night to "go away" which might just oppositely spike their attention to you more.
>>
Update: just happened again, but accompanied by strange dream and my own voice in third person saying "let it happen" it also felt like my whole body was floating
>>
>>18541086
that usually happens to me. My eyes are half way open, my vision is a bit dark. i hear crackling in my ears, sometimes its the sound of raging waters. i close my eyes and hear a sharp tone. i concentrate on it, try to make it go higher and higher. then my body feels electric. then i step into a lucid dream, usually happens when images start forming out of nowhere.
>>
>>18540826
you're astral projecting boyo. pretend you're pulling a rope above your head. as you keep pulling yourself up, you'd pop out of your body.
lucky you i haven't projected in a good 6 months. hell i can't even make it as far as sleep paralysis anymore
>>
>>18540901

You could ask politely.

"Would you kindly leave me to my sleep, thank you".

It expresses no negative emotion, which they tend to cling to and, hey, they may appreciate politeness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.