[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrophillia, is it ethical? Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Sexy_skeleton.jpg (51KB, 580x407px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy_skeleton.jpg
51KB, 580x407px
Necrophillia, is it ethical?

Discuss.
>>
>>18540732
Elaborate what you mean to "necrophilia being ethical"
>>
Ethics don't apply between the action of a personand an object.
If you abused the corpse to show to people then you have cause to talk about ethics.
>>
>>18540732
>Necrophillia, is it ethical?

Dead people, OP's only chance at sex.
>>
>>18540822
Kek

But seriously, pussy is pussy.
>>
File: MDcJwcK.gif (705KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MDcJwcK.gif
705KB, 500x281px
I practice necromancy (talking to spirits and summoning shit) and I frequently have dreams about fucking corpses. Is this normal?
>>
>>18540827
>pussy is pussy.
So you'd fuck your mom.
>>
>>18540837
>Is this normal?
If you have to ask that... sheesh, think about it doofus.
>>
>>18540732
This isn't really paranormal, but ethics are often subject to changing depending who you ask.

On one hand, it used to be an alive human being that may not have wanted you to have sex with them making it a form of rape.

On another hand the body is void of life and really it doesn't matter on the grand scale of things because the person isn't there to object. It's like masturbation.

If you are asking for societies approval it will likely never happen
>>
>>18540842
Well, I mean for necromancers. I don't know if that's a "side effect" or some spirits fucking with me or somthing. I've only been doing this for a year-ish, and I'm not 100% used to this shit yet.
>>
My first job was as a morgue assistant.One night the attending doctor, who i'd spent dozens of nights chatting to as it was often just the two of us, said something that stuck with me.

This young female cadaver came in, hardly older than me, maybe 20, and she's lying there while we worked, naked on the slab, and he said something like "You can fall in love with them so easy."

It was offhand, and not really in response to anything, but freaked me out a bit.
>>
>>18541360
It would weird me out a bit too, if he didn't follow up the comment with anything else.
>>
>>18540732

> being in a emotional fulfilling relationship with a corpse.

Be careful not to catch flesh eating bacteria after fucking a dead body.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.