[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont want to exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0896.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
The creator is apparently a closet homo. I don't want to exist with a deity that is that low grade and is destroying all female life in the universe.

How do i disassociate from it forever and stop existing?

Do i just need to kill myself?

If so, is there any online drug stores to get lethal amounts of drugs?

How do i find a shotgun if i cant get a gun license? I think i'd rather spkatter my brains so there no way i can possibly be brought to life

I want from the creep forever. Its so low grade that it is an irrefutable fact that no being has intelligence or sentience because if such existed they'd rather die than be less than pure sewage with the being

I want out. I dont want such a flake showing up everywhere i go or look

[email protected]
Or [email protected]

If you can assist in removal of my existence
>>
Is it possible to exist without the being mind controlling us and forcing itself a part of existence.

Its been a part of my existence since i was born as far as i can tell
>>
>>18540300
Just walk into the hood wearing a sign that says "all lives matter". Or, become friends with the Clintons (you'll get 86'd real soon). Or man the fuck up and stop being a little numale bitch.
>>
>>18540300
>be female
>exist

What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>18540300
>I don't want to exist with a deity that is that low grade and is destroying all female life in the universe.

What do you mean by this? Are you talking about hetrosexual relationships? Well yes, I will agree that it is becoming increasingly unstable and stilfed, but to "blame the creator" is merely a cop out. There are places where this still thrives and those who are to blame are the ones perverting the creator though media and hegemony. My advise, don't kid yourself and kill yourself. Move out of the shitty location you are in, or maybe do what I do and stop caring about it so much. Work on yourself, read, watch something you enjoy, take a humble grace in the nuances around you, explore nature.
>I mean, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps not too long ago but I recently took the JoJoPill and that helped me see the lighter side a little bit, but that's just me.
>>
File: IMG_0903.png (849KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.png
849KB, 2048x2048px
I've learnt enough about the creator based on perception and experience.
The being has no capacity for actual good concepts. Everything in the universe can only possibly be filth. That's what happens to a universe where Canadians are allowed to exist
>>
>>18540319

>TO
>GO

;^)
>>
>>18540455
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>18540434
Wait what's wrong with Canadians. I'm all for gnosis and against the creator and all that but Canada is hardly the throne of the demiurge
>>
Just hang yourself faggot.>>18540300
>>
>>18540434
Well looks like you took the Demiurge pill when you weren't ready for it.
I don't really know what to tell you, it's a rough pill to swallow if you believe it. Start practicing Chaos Magic I guess?
>>
By your logic, Buddhist Monks would be a suicide cult.
>>
>>18540434
Sounds like you're extremely judgemental to others and youself. Stop focusing on the "bad" of these groups and focus on the good of them. Find what makes you happy instead of killing youself base on how other act.

I mean for god sakes anon you can't lump an entire country of people as shitty despite how kek worthy it was reading it.
>>
The world's overpopulated anyway also wtf are you on about.
>>
>>18540300
>>18540546
Here's what I've gathered about OP so far

>Is female and/or a feminist
>Is judgemental

I have yet to learn what makes OP's situation unique, or why it's so terrible.
>>
>>18540300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi5nTb-NRFU
listen the music When you auto kill yourself
>>
>>18542971
How new are you to not recognize a fucking Hanz thread???
>>
>>18540300
I don't either, not without her.

And yet I'm afraid to let go and dissolve into nothing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.