[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly entity x Demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/
i used to lurk on this board a few years ago, and now after a first time evp session in my current (new) appartment, im in desperate need for advice
We contacted a seemingly friendly spirit first, however it was "unclear" if it had ever been alive prior. It knew my name when i asked, pic related is a screenshot of when it replied almost instantly.
It began to warn me and my girlfriend of a demon after i asked if anything else was here with it, and told us to act normal as the meters rose to the max and the screen began to glitch out. It now seems our friend casper is gone, did we get him caught by the demon? Are we in danger? What should we do?
I have a video if anyone is interested, it doesnt show much but the screen being glitched out once and part of our session.
>>
I've never been on this board in my entire life so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or what that screenshot is but I'm excited to stay and find out.
>>
It's from an evp app called "Ghost hunting tools" on the play store
This is the second intelligent spirit i've made contact with it.
>>
So you used this app, did something to try to make contact (you don't have to elaborate) and your name appeared on the screen because presumably a spirit was able to produce that outcome?
>>
Answer is dont
>>
It was one of the first questions we asked, alongside if it wanted us to leave it alone.
It made it very clear it wanted us to stay and talk. The friendly spirit, who ill refer to as casper since it refused a name, even offered a compliment and asked about my device.
My name appeared on screen within 5 seconds of me asking. I have not got a single word or phrase appear that was out of context to our sessions.
>>
How did you know it wanted to talk? Also bumping because I'm still curious lol
>>
I asked something along the lines of "do you want to stop talking to us?" and it went pretty haywire. nowhere near the demon's levels, but it was still spiking hard until i told it we would stay, at which it dropped to normal levels immediately.
>>
Geez I dunno man this stuff creeps me out I'm always afraid it will invite unwanted houseguests. I'm too much of a wimp to try
>>
We've known this place is haunted for awhile. I have a picture somewhere of a small black child sitting across from me after a curious attempt at the charlie charlie shit which nothing had happened.
Also, we had a ouija experience of us asking if it wanted us to go, and it moving the planchett straight to goodbye.

As said, i have a short video of part of todays session and can find the previously stated photo if anyone is interested.
>>
we're about to try and contact casper again
wish us luck /x/
>>
Update:
Casper finally came to talk again.
i got up the guts to ask if the demon was still here after his initial reply, and he told us he had been discovered. I said to raise the bars if he needed to go. They rose up drastically instantly. I then asked if we should not try to contact him again tonight, to drop the bars as low as he can. They dropped. Not gradually. Instantly from the top back to the bottom, and for the first time ever, a message came through on "low bars".
It said "Quick"
Someone, anyone, please. Im shitting right now. I need advice.
>>
>>18540274
Let us know if anything happens, I'd love to see the video.
>>
>>18540341
Oh god don't ask me I'm just the guy bumping this thread getting scared for you
>>
Here is a link to the aforementioned video.
It contained more than i thought, and made a lot of fear resurface seeing it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_s4MsjNAU
>>
could be a reaper, OP. i'd suggest investigating further before making any decisions regarding this.
reapers are nonhuman entities that tend to prey on other spirits, and sometimes people if no others are available. other ghosts hate em.
it's difficult to know without having been there tho and with so little to go on.
could be a demon, could be a reaper, could just be a dickish ghost.
>>
>>18540456
i wouldn't say you're in any immediate danger tho, OP.
if you've really got a super bad feeling, and if it would make you feel better to have some protection of some sort, i'd suggest a religious object of some sort, from whichever religion you feel most connected with. crucifix, sage smudge, etc.
>>
I felt very cold on the top of my head, kinda made me think of something sitting on me or placing their hand on top of my head. It felt cold, but almost endearing at the same time. I do NOT believe casper is dangerous the air around me was popping up coldspots, and i felt slight nausea aswell as some sort of "hum?" in my body. once casper left the first time it went away after a few minutes and didnt return, but it couldve just been adrenaline. Dunno what to expect when it comes to contact with spirits, but i felt none of this but the "hum" on my first intelligent encounter.
How sure are you that im not in danger?
>>
Where are you op? Like state town whatever
>>
>>18540134
Really. A mobile app for ESP? Most of those have embedded audio sounds and sentence fragments that are to trick you into believing it's real shit.
>>
>>18541036
I agree with this guy. But just in case you should try antagonizing the demon or whatever. Then we might get some good proof.

The worst you hear is them jumping out or doing some little bitch scratches. Nothing to be afraid of OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.