[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be enlightened / have the third eye open and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

Is it possible to be enlightened / have the third eye open and stuff and still be depressed?
>>
>>18539166
With the direction humans are taking, yes it's easily possible.
>>
>>18539166
how do you know if you have it
>>
>>18539166
And the raid from /r9k/ keeps going on.
>>
File: hippie mcsmiles.jpg (31KB, 350x247px) Image search: [Google]
hippie mcsmiles.jpg
31KB, 350x247px
Once the third eye has been opened and stuff it must stay that way, unblinking. Depression is not an option. You must maintain an aggressive policy of all smiles all the time or you risk becoming an abomination before God, man.
>>
It's not possible. Suffering is an illusion.
>>
>>18539200

Illusions are real for the one experiencing them.
>>
>>18539189
Dunno, i didn't say i have it, just asked if it's possible.
>>
>>18539218
Your thoughts are not YOU. That's the meaning of those words.
>>
>>18539182
Which direction
>>
>>18539166
Bro, that's one of the first stages/ awesome benefits, did no one tell you?
>>
>>18539166
Well, when I was depressed being open to so many things was driving me crazy. I think I was putting out so much negativity that it was only natural I would get negativity back, but it was making me paranoid to the point where I literally just shut it down. I don't know how else to put it. I just decided I couldn't deal with it anymore and I turned it off. I dealt with my shit (well, mostly, still got some lingering derealisation but I can live with that), and then I just sort of got a kickstart on everything last year, and I've been working my way up ever since. I don't think I'm to the point where I was before my depression, but with all the suppression I'm just glad there's something left to work off of.
>>
>>18539226

I'm not my thoughts but illusions are not thoughts either.

>>18539234

Nope, no one told me, strill trying to figure benefits out. any hint?
>>
>>18539166
Problem is you aren't accessing your being through your heart. You really need to learn meditation that syncs up your heart and mind, then use it to lovingly express your inner soul and spirit. This can be somewhat sexual, but can also express it through other chakras. Creating beauty in mind and soul with ones heart is what you need to overcome depression. Heart can also connect you with the divine intelligence in nature, it gets you out of your element and into the world. What is enlightenment without love? Its empty and shallow.
>>
>>18539166

No
>>
>>18539166
It's possible to THINK you are depressed, but no, not really.
>>
>>18539411

It is also possible to think that enlightment and all the new age bullshit is a thing but in reality is all made up shit.

Dunno mate, i wonder why you feed the need to deny perceived reality.
>>
It is possible to be so retarded that you genuinely believe in ghosts/sprints/gods/horoscopes etc. past adulthood?
>>
File: eric-the-robot-2.jpg (37KB, 573x670px) Image search: [Google]
eric-the-robot-2.jpg
37KB, 573x670px
>>18539394
Ur an idiot... obviously.
Its the pressure that changes the world/realm...
ffs
>>
>>18539466
>>
>>18539466
>the earth is round
>Bullshit
>Some years later
>The earth is square
>Bullshit
>>
/x/ can't diagnose woke
>>
>>18539272
Got a name for meditation of this type or do you just have to wait until one sets your heart aflutter or some shit?
>>
>>18539166
Yes and its much worse at that level than normie.
>>
Opening the third eye is only the beginning of the process. Enlightenment is quite a long ways down the road from that, often a lifelong quest.
>>
File: 111111nietzsche.jpg (40KB, 350x275px) Image search: [Google]
111111nietzsche.jpg
40KB, 350x275px
>>18539166
If your "third eye" was open you would be depressed. The realities of the universe are depressing. Your only hope to true happiness is distracting yourself from the harsh truths of life as often as possible.

Im sorry for being so edgy :(
>>
File: 1478616296697.png (539KB, 1130x723px) Image search: [Google]
1478616296697.png
539KB, 1130x723px
>>18539166

Meanwhile at /pol/

>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
>Telepaths are real
>They are achieved by people who are happy with themselves, feel no shame when talking with others, or just plain in happiness mode
>Whole society is controlled by bankers and people who don't want to have humans unleash their true potential
>This is why society has a lot of shit media, swj crying, immigrants coming in from left and right
>/pol/ has many happenings because they have a united mind

Don't come to /x/ for this kind of stuff, come to /pol/ right now. You can achieve third eye by your own will, and depression won't come in the way if you have source of happiness like /v/idyas
>>
>>18540107
You should excuse yourself for your ignorance.
>>
>>18539195
Kek
>>
File: 1472253995668.jpg (20KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472253995668.jpg
20KB, 720x533px
>>18540148
Whatever helps you sleep at night dude
>>
>>18539226
How do you know? If I took the thought of the future from you, as in, removed your lifelong goal from your mind or replaced it and any trace of what once was, are you still yourself?
Similarly, if you experience something today, that changes the way you think about life, are you the same as the person you woke up as that morning? Or are we destined to stay the same...
>>
>>18539166
If anything you have to try harder not to be depressed. It's an often lonely struggle, but when the time is right it can offer an elevation few ever experience within their lifetime. Welcome to the revolution my brother.
>>
>>18539635
Sounds like metta to me
>>
The "third eye" isn't at all what you guys seem to think it is.
>>
>>18539166
Yeah thats what happens when you aren't paying attention.

Psychiatry labels these lazy fucks with bipolar depression.
>>
>>18539233
ONE DIRECTION SENPAI
>>
>>18539635
Meta meditation. Really you think you are enlightened, but haven't seen the possibility for physical ascension. You gotta open the portal in your heart and start doing the spiritual work that you and this world needs.
>>
>>18540107

>not accepting life-embracing values
Someone didnt finish nietzsche
>>
you sound mentally ill bro
get help asap before u do something stupid
>>
>>18542511
But does one direction actually help with depression
>>
when you realize the eternity of suffering that befalls us all in the long run, then you will truely be depressed.
>>
>>18539166

What is Third Eye exactly , can someone provide good links ?
>>
>>18544973
It is many things. It is your conscious connection to the universe via your conciousness. It is your brain. It is your perception into the imaginary, and real. Some people claim it to be the pineal gland but honestly the entirety of the brain can be considered the third eye. it is the doorway into your soul which is a traveler of the the universe in its entirety. your third eye sits quietly watching everything, and absorbs it into the mass consciousness that everyone is in.
>>
>>18540135
Woah Woah Woah. What the fuck. More of this pls
>>
>>18544973
the mass consciousness that resides in the subconcious, that has been in the heart of pleasure itself, and hell of war, carnivorism, fear. It has seen the tranquil valleys of past and future. The robotic, and the organic. It is nearly omnipotent (but sometimes think its fully so). All in all it becomes the grey mass of all that can be experienced. a lonesome savage in a unending world.
>>
>>18542511
NUKE THIS FUCKING PLANET
>>
>>18540135
>/pol/
>happy
>>
>>18539166

No
>>
>>18542530
I'm not op bruh, I was just curious. Might try it though
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.