[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sketch Bo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is sketch Bo. He is from another plain of existence but I'm not sure what. I drew this from memory because any picture I took of him never developed.
>>
Looks like a character from The Boondocks
>>
>>18538951
He's from the narrative plane of existence. You're there as well. He doesn't exist "outside" of your head, except in the sense that he is in my head as well by virtue of you showing the picture and telling me about him.
>>
>>18539266
Nice analogy.
>>
>>18538951
>Plain
>Not plane
Negro confirmed.
>>
>>18538951
And what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Keys to what?
>>
File: keymaster.jpg (20KB, 560x304px) Image search: [Google]
keymaster.jpg
20KB, 560x304px
>>18539404
I've got keys, they're multiplying, and I'm looooosing control...
>>
>>18538951
Dumb faggot
>>
Is this a drawthread?
>>
At least 4 people that I know have met this man. He existed but I do not believe he was human. He would apear in our apt from time to time. We always thought that our old room mate had given him the keys. He lived down stairs from us. But our old room mate informed us years later he had never given him a key. Then upon reflection we realized that he never entered the apt (unless we late him in) most of the time he just would appear.
He liked dragon ball z, Tim and Jerry, and outlaw star. Rolled blunts all the time. There's more if you would like me to continue.
>>
Why would you let someone like that in?
>>
Rolled blunts and liked anime. Sounds like a friendly chap. Tell us more op
>>
We didn't let him in he appeared. And it seems looking back as though he had some sort of mind control over us to where we didn't question it.
>>
Nigga has French fry hair
>>
Sometimes he would knock and we would let him in. Other times he would just be there. One time I woke up to him standing over my bed. I swear he was in the middle of conjuring himself into my room when I woke up because his dreads were horns and there was a smoky glow all around him. When I finally shook off the sleep it was just bo, and he wanted my help driving someone from a party. He could not drive a car.
>>
He stayed with us for days at a time sometimes. He said it was because his girlfriends parents were staying with her and they didn't know they lived together. I met his girlfriend a few times. She was Asian, but she had no face. He spoke in jibberish most of the time just a bunch of words stung together that had no correlation to one another.
>>
He was friendly I'll give him that. I never felt threatened by him. Atleast at the time but I think that was part of the mind control he had over us. Looking back now I am terrified of him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.