[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange-ass book.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So I just found this weird book in my basement, it was very well hidden, but I have no idea what it is, it seems to be an encyclopedia of sorts, but all the things illustrated are completely out-of-this-world, and it's written in an ancient, undecipherable language, this is freaking me the hell out and I want you guys to see it.
>>
>>18538843
its obviously a farm guide you cuck
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Seraphinianus

/thread
>>
>>18538847
guide on farming*
>>
>>18538850
But what if it's actually a satanic pagan book though
>>
>>18538855
You know it's the Codex Seraphinianus, and you're just shitposting. Delete this thread, mystery solved, don't be a moron.
>>
dammit I was really hoping to troll the hell out of /x/
>>
>>18538860
/x/ is not 100% preschooler morons, there are some people who know their shit here.
>>
>>18538843
Hey man, when we post in the /x/ thread to make your story sound more legit, are we supposed to pretend that we all have copies too, or is there just one that we've all seen before? You didn't explain this well beforehand.
>>
>>18538878
Someone made a thread asking what a symbol was...posters started saying bs like "sacred enochian keys" but they were just Icelandic runes I recognized. Half of /x/ is shitposters and the major IT of the other half is genuine people who have no clue what they're talking about
>>
>>18538850
So other than the pretty pictures and the incentive of scaring your descendants by carefully hiding it in your basement, as OP clearly demonstrated, this book is pointless.
That's kinda sad, someone actually put effort into that and no one will ever know what it says...
>>
>>18538990
>So other than the pretty pictures and the incentive of scaring your descendants by carefully hiding it in your basement, as OP clearly demonstrated, this book is pointless.

Pretty much. Although the trippy imagery is quite worth it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.