[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a pro vampire hunter ask me anything (almost anything) i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: bathory1.gif (105KB, 269x373px) Image search: [Google]
bathory1.gif
105KB, 269x373px
I am a pro vampire hunter ask me anything (almost anything) i got about an hour to burn.

vampire hunter AMA
>>
OP here

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>18538772
.... did u just assume my gender?
>>
so how'd you find a vampire?
>>
>>18538768
Have you ever met Nic Santos? If so what were your impressions?
>>
>>18538786
God damn, shut the fuck up. Yes, I'm not attracted to short men, and this precisely why. So fucking what? You're all insecure, petty, and meek. Get. The. Fuck. Over it. What the hell do you want me to do? To let myself get raped by a short man? Listen, I am NOT OBLIGATED to give you attention or to let myself have a physical relationship with a man I have no attraction to. And every piece of advice that I give short men that never stop complaining about their "tribulations" goes unheard. You want me to be a "roastie?"
I think short men are absolutely worthless. Every time I see one smiling, I can only think to myself how depressed he must be and how much he must hate himself. Every time a short man hits on me, I recoil inwards a bit and I immediately go to laugh about it with some friends. I will mock short men whenever they leave the room, and I will get my tall, male friends to mock them as well. Every time a short man gets angry, I can't help but laugh at how helpless and timid he looks. Every time a short man complains about his height, I have to stop myself from telling him to man up and date fat girls like he deserves. Every time a short man tells a funny joke, I start laughing at the joke, but then start laughing even harder at his height, which is why I sometimes get short men hitting on me thinking they did well to please me. I tell short men that their height doesn't matter, even though whenever I'm with a group with a short man, I almost never make eye contact with them and proceed to talk over them. And most of all, the main reason why I want a tall husband is because I don't want a short son, and if I get a short son, I will give him HGH injections.
>>
>>18538786
i used to do B&E in middle income neighborhoods, the first one i found on complete accident squatting in a house alone
>>
>>18538788
i dont know who that is, sorry
>>
>>18538798
so how'd you kill it and what are they really like
>>
>>18538768
whats the common loadout of a vampire hunter
>>
>>18538868
the first one I didnt kill, we tortured him for over 60 hours with a break every 10 hrs or so. he would not speak english (or was unable for some reason) eventually we got him to write on a map where some of his buddies were. by the time we were done he looked like a burnt marshmellow and we sequestered him in another location.
>>
>>18538870
12 gauge and machete. i never tried using a wooden stake or silver dagger im not that stupid
>>
>>18538768
How can you differentiate between humans and vampires? How much of myth is true about them?
>>
>>18538889
we?
>>
>>18538900
>>18538904
>>
so you work in packs? why not go it alone is it too much of a handicap?
>>
>>18538772
>>18538789

fuck off
>>
>>18538772
what kind of meme is this?
>>
>>18538768
Still there, OP?
Got connections with Belgian Vampire Hunters?
Asking for a friend.
>>
is there a legit contact for this kind of thing really doubt youll find this on the yellowpages
>>
>>18538772
best of luck sister <3
>>
>>18538900
vampire are hairless, stink, move very quickly. they are basically like evil monkeys. you would never mistake them for normal people. they are also very heavy and dense like they are made out of wood or seomthing
>>
>>18538904
i have associates that i cant really talk about for their own privacy/safety
>>
>>18538923

Some dyke who doesn't like sandwiching trying to get attention
>>
>>18538768
IS NICK CAGE THE VAMPIRE LORD??
>>
>>18538940
I do not. i live in midwest america.
>>
>>18538960
so how do you kill one
>>
>>18538971
silver bullet, duh
>>
>>18538960
How come there's no reports of them, some kind of cover up or do people not usually survive a sighting?
>>
>>18538966
bummer
>>
>>18538971
as far as i know complete dismemberment or lots of fire is the only sure way. they are either genetic freaks that are hard to kill or my friends theory is they have some type of blood parasite which is how they spread.
>>
>>18538981
so a cure would be more effective
>>
>>18538975
they are cannibals and usually live underground. they hide lots of valuable things that is the only reason we kill them. I would kill normal people instead if I thought I could make as much money and get away with it.
>>
i have to run some errands guys take care :)
i will return hopefully with some pictures of loot next time (not sure im allowed)
>>
>>18539004
good luck
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.