[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEITY (DEY†)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: dds.png (906KB, 704x2418px) Image search: [Google]
dds.png
906KB, 704x2418px
Demiurge δημιουργός
Ein sof אין סוף
YHWH יהוה
†Christ XCIC

How do all these fit together ?

and the rest:

the Dao
Dharmachakra
Satanism
>>
>>18538452
If I tell you the board will get wiped.
Just like last time.
>>
>>18538462
How many times has this board been wiped? 4?
>>
>>18538452
This thread. This thread...
>>
File: humanzoo.jpg (111KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
humanzoo.jpg
111KB, 850x850px
>>18538506
How many times has the world been wiped?
>>
>>18538462
Are they one in the same, and also us as well?
>>
>>18538452
All fits well. Your point?
>>
>>18538526

im just curious because i have a very basic knowledge of these entities and dont want my sweet DEY† mnemonic to go to waste
>>
The All reveals itself through the many myriad of things.
>>
>>18538523
??????????

>>18538548
It's scientifically proven that there is only room for a single supernatural entity in our cosmos. The Uncaused Caused, the Definer of Chaos, The Source, the One etc.

Don't worry about demons or hell.

For the demon is you and hell is this realm.
>>
>>18538548
Christ is you, a fraction of 0.
YHWH is the machine.
Ein sof is 0, God, never reachable for the MIND.
>>
>>18538560
Also this. But science aint worth shit
>>
>>18538548
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing you. I'm not saying you're consciously lying, but you need to have a serious talk with your subconscious. How open are you to experimenting with meditation, lucid dreaming techniques, and/or chemically induced self-control?
>>
>>18538650
>>18538652
How did you just double post?
>Not samefag?
>>
>>18538657
You are allowed to delete a post, you know. I made THE MOST EMBARRASSING TYPO. You know the one. I haven't been here in ages, so either I forgot how to edit or I forgot that you can't edit.
>>
>>18538652

pretty open

i meditate in a zen kind of way but wouldn't mind something more guided
>>
File: Toad.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
Toad.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
>>
>>18538452
The first created the gods together with the heavens and the earth

The ones described as gods are possibly aliens

jhwh is one of the gods
Allah is kronos/baal
the first one is most likely the monad, the one jesus calls father

Gods created humans, then jhwh createf his own but stupid humans and was pissed that another god, represented by a tree - btw it is forbidden for jews to have a tree next to an altar-, elightened them and cast his humans out of paradise

That is how the first humans could marry (what atheists often ridicule "lol humans are incest because only adam and eve were there lol")

Jesus said the following to the pharisees
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
John 4 88

What follows is specualtion

All is one, one is all

This universe is like a theater we willingly go into
The show is interessting: the constant fight of good and evil
But to kow enlightenment you have to step outside of the duality (6th chakra) and into unity (7th chakra)
>>
>>18538452
The fuck is this shit?
We trying to make the black moon or something?
>>
>>18538512
woah
>>
>>18540373
Aliens. When will you understand the word itself says a lie? Every word is a magic spell.
>>
>>18538452
Metatron
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6zexcrIinU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrSGgrzp0m0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fl-xniImmM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.