[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man in black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone else ever have a strange encounter with an unknown man dressed in all black? I've read a few stories that have many similarities to my own, and am very interested to see what /x/ has to say on the matter.
>>
There's a saying among paranormal enthusiasts.
>Stare into the void, and it stares back at you.

When you begin investigating, researching, and reading up on certain phenomena, it begins to manifest and present itself to you more and more.

I've had encounters with cryptids and black-eye children, and possibly a UFO, but never a man in black. However, I'm apart of a research group that frequently has interactions with Men in Black.

A few of their consistent qualities:

They almost always travel in pairs. Rarely is there one alone.

They behave super strangely. They do shit that makes no sense, like sitting on the roof of their vehicles, or skipping down a pathway through the woods at night (true story!) to weird stuff, like they're doing poor impersonations of humans.

They observe, and rarely interact.

They stick to dark areas/days/nights. You probably won't see one on a sunny day in the park. Under a streetlight on a cloudy night? Sure.
>>
>>18537299
stop watching westworld.
>>
I'm just saying: after writing tons of shit about the Jews and Baal on 4chan /pol/ I was visited by "men in black"

This was like 5 months ago, the door bell rang in the morning and when I went to answer the front door, I found it already open with three men standing in the foyer

The three men were all dressed in identical black business suits with white shirts and black ties. The man standing nearest addressed me by my first name. Like he knew me personally or something. But I had never seen these men before in my life. The other two men remained close to the door and never spoke. Their eyes remained fixed on me throughout the entire experience.

They basically told me stop writing stuff on the internet or they would come back, I was scared shitless, I told them I would never write anti-semitic stuff anymore and they agreed to left. Next time they will take my computer
>>
I had a strange encounter with a man dressed completely in black clothing way out in the middle of nowhere near where I lived. It's extremely unusual to even see another car driving out there much less a person on foot. When he saw me he immediately started following me and he started running at me after I began to run away. I made it to my house and when I turned around he was gone. I never saw him again.
>>
Do you mean things like shades/hatmen or men in black as in government agents/spooks. Either way, a solid vintage old meme thread. I rate it 4/10 however though as it lacks substance.
>>
>Be me, sleeping
>Wake up and house is way cold
>It's hot summer night, no heavy a/c either
>Walk from my room into hallway, get to the end and glance to my left
>Figure standing with its back turned in such a weird place
>Said figure standing in between kitchen counter and back door against the wall
>It's dressed in a flowing, hooded, pitch-black robe
>It turns to look at me and I don't see a face even though the hood wouldn't cover it
>It disappears without explanation

It isn't the whole suits dudes like I believe OP is talking about but it creeped the fuck out of me. I bet if i hadn't shit before bed I would have shit my pants.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.