[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaos Magic and Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: grant morrison.jpg (19KB, 205x246px)
grant morrison.jpg
19KB, 205x246px
As a preface to this I once considered myself a extreme skeptic of magic and the occult. I still remain skeptical of many things, and I am still an atheist, but in the interest of trying something new and making a determination from experience I decided to try my hand at magical activities.

I've been experimenting with chaos magic for quite some time now and I've had some interesting results from them - enough to continue practicing chaos magic to see what other results I can get.

While I won't go into details my success rate is about 60/40 and includes experiments on unknowing subjects. Typically the sigils I have crafted that ask for something too complicated or abstract don't work at all, but the ones with simple commands have done their job, some within hours of being written down.

In my experimentation I have used my own freshly drawn blood to seal the back of certain sigils. When I seal them in blood the success rate is virtually 100%. I say virtually because in my continued experimentation I have recently created blood sealed sigils yet to yield results, but up until now every one of them has worked.

In studying the mechanics of my chaos magic experiments I come to wonder what force exactly is at play to have a success rate - is there a magical quality to blood outside of chaos magic, or does the act of drawing my own blood strengthen chaos magic, or is the inherent psychological influence of having done the activity of drawing the sigil and drawing blood simply causing me to acts in ways that influence my commands to happen?

I have never been a scholar, but rather a hands on man of trial and error so if a fellow /x/phile would be good enough to help educate me on the subject I'd be most appreciative.
>>
I've done 41 sigils, zero gave me results. worst results of anything I've ever tried. I'm an artist so I'm drawn to them like a moth, but they just don't work for me, even simple daily requests fail.

NAP all the way.
>>
>>18537114

There's more to you than the ego that pilots our meatsuit. If all 3 (conscious, subconscious, superconscious) parts of you aren't on the same page results are unlikely. Not to mention you're fucking with probability and your own perceptions of reality, which at times requires things to daisychain. Butterfly flapping its wings, and all that.
>>
>>18537114

It's the Butternut Squash Effect. Have you ever heard the story of the butternut squash salesman? This was before the time of electricity. He used to make his butternut squash in the field using agriculture and take them to the market.

In his village there wasn't a sufficient demand for butternut squash. But because refrigerators hadn't yet been invented, he was unable to traffic the excess squash beyond the range of the fresh squash market.

He decided to improve his squash to increase sales. But since he was so poor due to low demand, he was unable to afford any material goods that might have been directly applied to a squash product. Without available alternative, he began to name each squash, hoping that by giving the squash unique identities, he would increase the consumer's emotional response.

However, the squash farmer was illiterate, and therefore unable to label objects. When he got to the market on the following appointed date, he found that despite naming each of four hundred and sixty nine squashes and providing them with individual biographies, he was unable to communicate this information, since in this market it was considered inappropriate to speak to a customer who had not yet committed to a purchase.

The reason for this was that there was a convent of nuns nearby taking care of a child with a terrible neurological disorder that caused him excruciating pain when hearing any sound. On market days they would chain him inside a small cairn lined with cork, and although his hearing was terribly acute, it served to muffle his agonized screams.

The farmer found, however, that whenever a customer bought a squash that day, he would involuntarily shed tears, and stare lovingly at the squash as it was taken away. He had formed such a profound emotional attachment to each squash that it was like parting with a family member.

cont'd
>>
File: 1484734130731-tv.png (288KB, 1465x1209px)
1484734130731-tv.png
288KB, 1465x1209px
>>18537133
>I've done 41 sigils, zero gave me results. worst results of anything I've ever tried. I'm an artist so I'm drawn to them like a moth, but they just don't work for me, even simple daily requests fail.
Ok.
>NAP all the way.
What particular?
Wealth?
Astral?
Received Secret knowledge?

How close are you to guys in book's testimonials?

I tried NAP, doesn't seem to work for me.

How do you doing opening ritual? Are you read it aloud "deeper and deeper....relax" etc. or you just doing it inside your head?

Please answer, senpai.
>>
>>18537114
I haven't worked with sigils or blood magic, but from what little spellwork I do, I can tell you that if you're not 100% into it, and only thinking of the outcome you want, it might not work. If you have doubt in your mind, it might not work.
One thing I do that helped dispel any doubts when I first started practicing, and I'm not sure if this typical or atypical for witchcraft practitioners, is feeling the energy. It happens on its own really when I start concentrating. First I get a tingle in my fingers and soon my whole body is alive with it, I draw it in from around me and direct it to my work. And I sort of set it there, making it part of the spell.
If your bullshit detector is going off at this point I don't blame you. Not sure I would believe it myself, but that's how I knew it worked and that rush is what really gave me a push to keep practicing.
If you can't do what I described my guess is energy manipulation and grounding and centering will help. I know that's not exactly what you asked for, but it'll help with your concentration and consequentially your accuracy.
Also, I've been kind of wanting to get into sigils so if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe give me some recommendations on where to get started?
>>
>>18537607

When the customers saw this, they experienced an increase in perceived value. Seeing his reaction and wondering for its cause, they began to emulate it out of an instinctual empathetic reflex.

Potential customers became customers through a direct response to the farmer's emotions, and strangers became potential customers through a secondary reaction to the emotions of customers. Soon the farmer had sold all of his squashes, and the village was filled with weeping.

Your blood is like the butternut squash. You place psychological value on it, and by bleeding, you trigger empathy responses in the secondary, tertiary and quaternary strata of your reactive mind, ad infinitum.

Whereas it is only the farmer-mind who wishes to sell the squash, by causing the farmer-mind to shed tears, you cause a chain reaction in the customer-mind.

It is the customer-mind who provides the farmer-mind with the money it needs to purchase its desires from the universe.
>>
>>18537114
You sound like a successful magician. Not for me though I don't think, seems like a lot of effort and work.
>>
>>18537640
Not OP but at the source senpai. Start at the source.

https://hermetic.com/spare/pleasure#sigils-belief-with-protection
>>
>>18537667
Thank you, I'll read it over when I get on my pc.
>>
File: spell.png (2KB, 158x33px)
spell.png
2KB, 158x33px
>>18537114
It is said the formula is intent + emotion + action (to facilitate probabilities). Peter Carroll actually tried to formalise this under a formula in his works (you can read the theory here: http://www.specularium.org/wizardry).

>Where {{\rm{P}}_{{\rm{\Psi }}}} means the probability of accomplishing something with magic; and P equals the probability of the events natural occurrence, and Ψ equals the amount of magic applied to the situation.
>Unfortunately the ‘ingredients’ of Ψ do not equate to easily measurable phenomena:
>\Psi {\rm{ }} = {\rm{ }}GLSB
>Where G equals Gnosis, two particular altered states of consciousness, L means the magical Link, S means Subliminal-isation of intent, and B means Belief.
>For an extended commentary upon these equations and their uses see Liber Kaos and particularly The Octavo. Note that in all these equations of magic all factors can have a value from 0 to 1.

I'd say using blood maximises subliminalisation and in some cases magical link.
>>
>>18537133
>I'm an artist so I'm drawn to them like a moth, but they just don't work for me
That's actually a shame - I'm an artist too. One of the reasons I took an interest in chaos magic was because the act of drawing sigils feels natural to me.
I'm sorry you didn't obtain the success you wanted, but I'm glad you still found something that works for you.

>>18537607
>>18537644
This was a very interesting read. There's a certain practical sense to it, at least to me, since the person is the font from which all things flow rather than the inverse.
Thank you, based dragon.

>>18537860
This was a very good read too.
I always had an aptitude for mathematics in high school and the formulaic way he breaks things down makes it extremely comprehensible.
I was particularly impressed by the Tripod of Stokastikos, which I had never heard of before.
Thank you.
>>
File: 14842164680010.jpg (35KB, 460x357px)
14842164680010.jpg
35KB, 460x357px
>>18537635
Bump
>>
>>18537114
The sigils are a physical representation of what you want to accomplish. If you focus too much energy on creating the sigil and not enough on the transaction, it loses its meaning.

Think of a person who wants to meet a person. Now they found a good way to greet someone: "Hello". If you put too much effort into they tonal volume, they style, accent, pitch, length of tone, etc on saying hello, people will get freaked out! It is just a vessel used to convey a message. So to are the sigils.

It follows the properties of the Universal Law of Attraction. Look into that if you want more info.
>>
>>18537970
It bothers me, however, that emotion is not included anywhere in the formula (is it?) and yet personal experience tells me it's absolutely indispensable.
>>
>>18537114
Massive bump.
I too have been dabbling down this path and it has changed my life forever. I would not be where I am today, having my path abruptly change had it not been for the sigil I drew so long ago.
>>
>>18538123
>It bothers me, however, that emotion is not included anywhere in the formula (is it?)
Yeah, it is somewhat odd they left it out, unless you include emotion as something under the belief equation.
>>
>>18538318
what happened mate? gotta tell us
>>
>>18540355
Made a sigil a while back, would share it but it's pretty personal to me. That night I had night terrors and screamed at the top of my lungs, although I had no memory of this.
Come several months later through a series of random events, I found myself loving a hundred miles away, with a woman who was pretty cool, enjoying my job for the first time in my life. Oddly enough, that's exactly what I willed to happen. I would give myself the credit in that happening and being the one who saw the opportunity to move out of my family household (good house, just too stale for my growth); but the coincidences and deja vus I was having at the time were too much for me to ride off as mere chance. All in all, it ended well and I take all of this with a high reverance. When I'm ready and have a set enough vision, I may create another. I'm always careful what I will for.
>>
As far as chaos magic is concerned, id there a way to practice it subconciously?
>>
>>18540673
>Living a hundred*
>Well guess loving it too.
>>
>>18537114
I've worked with chaos magic, specifically the works of peter carroll, for a little over two years now.
At first the occult was a morbid fascination. Like you, I was an atheist , and I laughed at the occult as being utterly ridiculous.
But as I read more and more (culminating in a series of bizarre dreams containing the face of a die reading 3 , only to find that a die reading 3 is the representation of atheism in the book Liber Null) I found that chaos magick is powerful in its impotence.
Its impossible to talk about chaos magick without sounding like a nut even to other chaos magicians because it is so deeply personal and self contradictory in nature.
All I can say is that any sigil cast in the hope of result or reward is a sigil wasted. Only when you cast sigils to bring about things that dont concern you will you find the strangest success
>>
>>18540722
Meant to reply to
>>18537133
>>
I hate to bring all that american political pseudo magical bullshit into this, but has anyone read Liber Null lately and noticed how oddly fitting Carroll's description of a Fifth Aeon is for the time we are entering?

" Ideas about a person's place in society, his role, lifestyle, and ego qualities will lose their hold as the cohesive forces in society disintegrate. Subcultural values will proliferate to such a bewildering extent that a whole new class of professionals will arise to control them. Such a Transmutation Technology will deal in fashions, in a way of being. Lifestyle consultants will become the new priests of our civilizations. They will be the new magicians."
Not dead on, but basically talking about social media and niche culture exploding, all the way back in 1987.
>>
File: S70118-235112.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px)
S70118-235112.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>18538096
Bunp
>>
How can I use chaos to get a guy to like me?
>>
>>18541123
Make a sigil to make yourself more likeable. Like a user above said, don't do them for things you desire.

But it's easy to work around that. You don't desire being more likeable. It's just not something that triggers desire. You don't fantasize about being more likeable to the person, you fantasize about the person liking you.

Make a sigil to make yourself extremely likeable to the person. Fire it with good effort, then forget about it and forget about chaos magic until you see results.

good luck homo
>>
>>18541178
I'm girl but thanks, that sounds better than a love spell, which has always struck me as manipulative. I just want more confidence.
>>
>>18541267
>>18541178
OP here, one of the blind experiments I tried with sigils on unknowing subjects revolved around confidence.
Within a week of crafting a sigil for them and hiding it INSIDE their chair where there was some loose stitching they repeated some of the key words in the sigil to me, having felt more "courage" and "confidence" that week. I took note because the person is generally depressive and never uses motivational words like confidence, and then randomly out of the blue they came up to me and thanked me for helping them feel confident about themselves despite me barely speaking to them that week.

That particular sigil also happened to be one of those signed in blood.
>>
>>18541773
Really cool.
>>
>>18541267
>. I just want more confidence.
Just stop being fat and ugly.
Or be a black girl. Black females consistently score highest on self-esteem in personality tests. Despite of being fat and ugly.
>>
>>18541053
>>18537635
Bump
>>
Clearly the OP is confused about the definition of skeptical.
>>
>>18543999
>skeptical
>1. inclined to skepticism; having an attitude of doubt
>2. doubtful about a particular thing.
>3. showing doubt
>4. denying or questioning the tenets of a religion

Something tells me it might mean "doubtful"
The wonderful thing about one's doubts is that it's possible to test them and confirm or dismiss them.
>>
>>18537635

Money. The testimonials are not real, they were written by the publishing house. The author hated them.

Ritual out loud, close eyes 5 minutes feeling power raise, read the one you picked.
>>
>>18537133
Sorry, what is nap?
>>
File: esotericshitting.jpg (194KB, 966x966px)
esotericshitting.jpg
194KB, 966x966px
>>18537114
>As a preface to this I once considered myself a extreme skeptic of magic and the occult. I still remain skeptical of many things, and I am still an atheist, but in the interest of trying something new and making a determination from experience I decided to try my hand at magical activities.

It's not like you are even trying. You're here to shill your belief system and are making up obvious bullshit to do so.

Reminder that 4chan is filled with Putin's ≡shills≡ trying to subvert chan culture for their own agenda.
>>
>>18546723

New avatar power. It's a magick branch written by someone who used to do traditional magick (robes, invocations, circles, daggers, etc) but realized you could get the same results just from saying the bare minimum in less than 10 minutes, and there was no need to even believe any of it.

He used to go by Frater Malek, but used his real name for NAP.
>>
>>18546863
Thanks based anon
>>
>>18546731
>Putin's
CTR confirmed are you even trying?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.