[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Law of attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_0234.jpg (78KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.jpg
78KB, 600x503px
What are your thoughts on the law of attraction? Anyone here practiced he teachings? I have, it's done me a great deal of fortune.
>>
I don't know, but when I've practiced it myself on coin tosses, small objects, it has yielded somewhat accurate results. I remember it working something like that. "think happy thoughts"
>>
>>18536397
jesus' second coming hasn't occurred so it can't be THAT effective.
>>
Stupid bullshit for stupid fags like you OP. If you're so confident in the concept give the secret to starving niggers and cure world hunger.
>>
Faith without works is dead. So wish it want it work for it then you get it. I can dream of getting together with my crush but unless I do something to get with them it does me no good. Js
>>
>>18536528
You know that he/she it's not a rock and could also do something right?
>>
It's highly complex, but it's real

Getting what you want is so much more complex than thinking about it

There's belief, resistance, and childhood wounds that are all factors too
>>
>>18536532
I get that but the point I am making is an idea without action is a dream. I can day dream about my crush every time I see her but without me approaching and saying my thought or feeling they will have no idea of the situation.
>>
>>1853652
my main sorts of criticism of this sort of theology is

- that it is simply "the deducing and reasoning of us" rather than "the power of God"

- that this notion (if you are implying an ulterior implication) is by the writings of a human being (human reasoning) and is "dogmatism"

"Faith without works" is dead in this thought experiment you cite, though if you are trying to imply anything about the nature of the divine and our relationship to the divine it may be possible that this same thought experiment does not apply to salvation and also the very God is so much higher than human reasoning that I think it is beyond our logical faculty to say anything on the matter with certainty

....I think, if you are implying anything about God's salvation, we just have to do the best we can
>>
>>18536546
....sorry, the post above is mine and I am not OP
>>
>>18536397
just how hard do you have to think now?
>>
>>18536544
She knows.

They always do.
>>
>>18536546
Faith without works is dead is a saying in my recovery group which can mean anything that has to do with wanting something and not working for will get you nothing. You can believe in this I will not talk you out of it but I believe in working for the things you want is all
>>
>>18536558
I know they always do women are smarter then men but you get my point right if I say nothing to her for whatever ever reason it may be chances are that NY thoughts will get me no where
>>
>>18536558
It would be great to be able to be with my crush
>>
File: 1403811080208.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1403811080208.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>18536568
> women are smarter then men
>>
>>18536574
I'd like to believe ages at least smarter then me when I comes to recognizing attraction
>>
>>18536574
They bother to notice different things.
>>
File: 1484450918461.png (524KB, 1415x894px) Image search: [Google]
1484450918461.png
524KB, 1415x894px
>>18536568
>smarter
And white athletes are faster than black athletes.
>>
>>18536587
Swimming
>>
>>18536578
>>18536580
That's not women being smarter than men. It's women being smarter than an autist (i.e. you).
>>
>>18536595
I can't paint? Why would you say I'm an autist
>>
>>18536397
Whats the theory about
>inb4 google it
theres a billion of different results
>>
File: lucifer.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>18536397
I literally use it to grief , torture, and slay others.

Humans, dogs, cats, automobiles, if they exist in my world, they will be destroyed by my thoughts and will.
>>
>>18536630
Hmmmm
>>
>>18536516
>If you're so confident in the concept give the secret to starving niggers and cure world hunger.
No way jose.

I have the power, and it is my will for blacks and africans to suffer for eternity. They are evil and they should pay.
>>
File: tumblr_m9gvc4zL1U1rogrg0o1_500.gif (163KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9gvc4zL1U1rogrg0o1_500.gif
163KB, 500x300px
>>18536637
What does it matter?
It is only right that I have the power and no one else.
I am superior to most others.
Why else am I blessed to do incredible inexplicable things?
The ability is wonderful!
>>
>>18536642
Why not take a pic of your mansion and post it in this thread.
>>
>>18536397
Seems to me a transparent pile of bullshit.
>>
>>18536655
Listen do you I am not sure if your speaking in literal or not but if you torture animals... Its defiantly in everyone's power they just chose to notbdo it or have remorse and empathy for the creature
>>
>>18536538
>It's highly complex
Could you elaborate on this, or direct me somewhere I can learn more? Please don't say I have to read The Secret.
>>
>>18536655
Nice anime gif I can't rember his name
>>
Everything is premeditated
>>
>>18536780
I don't think that to be true either
>>
>>18536675
>Listen do you I am not sure if your speaking in literal or not but if you torture animals... Its defiantly in everyone's power they just chose to notbdo it or have remorse and empathy for the creature

You are an animal.
>>
I've been practicing it and I have also yielded some fantastic results.
>>
>>18536397
It only works on a massive scale. You believing it does nothing. You have to make everyone else believe it too.
>>
>>18537466
It only works on a massive scale for you, BECAUSE you believe it works on a massive scale.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18537453
just a passer by who got anxiety because torture was mentioned. This response assured me that you were tortured enough, and would never do that to another living thing.
>>
>>18537595
oh, and zoom fast pupper
>>
File: index2.jpg (6KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
6KB, 257x196px
>>18537595
There is no point in torturing an animals. There is nothing to gain. Only instanly killing rabid animals such as vicious pitbulls and disease carrying stray cats. Don't soil your hands on carrying out the greater good.

Torture is reserved for evil human beings. Ignorant and evil people are exclusive targets for paranormal psychic attacks, scumbag criminals need to suffer and pay.

As for cars, dirtbags and rotten people don't deserve to have working vehicles to get to work. Let them walk or ride a bike. Make it so.
>>
Anyone that wants real insight on this and has a few days to read about it should go to above top secret and search law of attraction. I can't remember exactly what the thread is called but there is a topic that spans around 100 pages and was started by a published author on the topic.
>>
>>18537665
Here it is
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326476/pg1
>>
Could the law of attraction be used to get inspiration/creativity? Since you couldn't possibly visualize beforehand the specific idea you're trying to get, I'm not sure it applies.
>>
File: 1484551306520-x.jpg (26KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
1484551306520-x.jpg
26KB, 400x603px
>>18536397
I need some proofs, op.
>>
>>18536630
Everything you put into the universe will come back to you 8-fold
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536397
>proctor
made me think of proctology and now i'm holding a throbbing anus in my hand
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536528
But can it be used on a former lover to get them to think of you differently?
>>
The biggest problem with the secret and other such dumbed down explanations is that they tell you to visualise the thing you want. You don't "get what you visualise" you get what you already believe you have. You need to live your life as though you've already received whatever it is want and the universe with fall in line by filling in the gaps (ie, by delivering you those things).
For example, say you want a new car. Don't go to bed each night wishing about it because all you're going to attract is more want for the car. You need to act like you already have it. I've used this approach in exactly this situation - I really wanted a specific model of bmw (not a new one) and I asked myself what I would do if I already had it. Well this particular model looked pretty nice with a set of black grills, so, even though I didn't have the car I bought a set of the after market grills as a way to cement the idea into the universe that I did. Some call this active faith, a way to prove to the universe that you actually believe in the reality you want and uniting that you're already living it. And yes, I got the car I wanted and for an incredible price that I was able and willing to part with
>>
>>18538808
price in the sense of you had to pay money, i.e. it wasn't just magically gifted to you or in the sense of literally paying with your health/family etc.?
>>
>>18536397
I've seen lots in my mind, but I'm still only holding muh dick. What do?
>>
somebody says its complex in this thread. in my opinion is its not complex at all. its very simple.

its actually doing it that is the hard part.

at first glance the concept of just thinking about what you want and it will happen seems so easy that there is no way that it can work. But when you actually try to apply it you see how difficult it actually is to have your mind constantly fixated on something when the world is not agreeing with you.

its hard to do that consistently for long periods of time without saying "fuck this".
>>
>>18540035
So pretty much you have to brute force think about it until reality is tired of withholding it from you?
>>
>>18540064
>brute force
i would not use that word. more like train yourself to have more control over your mind.

your mind is divided between thinking reactionary thoughts and thinking thoughts that you want to think.

for most people reactionary thought is 80-90% of the time. the more you can shift that towards thinking what you choose to think about the better it will work.

its waaay easier said then done. try it and you will see how many times you get distracted or how many times you end up thinking about the opposite of what you want.

thats why they say meditation helps because it gives you more awareness of your own thought patterns.
>>
>>18539807
safe landing, Pupper
>>
>>18540096
Oh yeah. I've been thinking about reactionary thoughts myself. I've been having trouble dumping some of those out. Like when I'm hungry, I feel it. But my thoughts are like an alarm blaring like it's an immediate threat. I'm not a skelly or anything. But changing that reflex also feels like a whole lot of focus banging my head against the wall

How much would you say of dumping the reactionary thoughts while focusing would start creating worthwhile effects? 30%? 75%?
>>
>>18540154
probably closer to 50 50 witch is a monumental task. but i don't know for sure. not really an exact science seeing how personal it is.

everybody's mind is different. sometimes the past weighs more heavily on others. especially some traumatic experience or something like that subconsciously holds us back more then we believe it does.

whatever the case may be the important thing is studying your own mind and thought patterns and trying to implement chosen thoughts over the habitual patterns that we all develop.

it takes a shitload of time and attention and most people dont have the patience for that and just forget about it the moment something big happens in their life.

like I said much harder to do then it seems. You would think it would be easy to do but its surprisingly difficult.
>>
>>18536655
Good roleplay 10/10
>>
it "works"... based on your own limiting beliefs. like, if you wish to date a model but you don't think you're worth it, you'll end up meeting a model who will mock you, etc. your true emotions are what attracts or repels.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18538808
>For example, say you want a new car. Don't go to bed each night wishing about it because all you're going to attract is more want for the car. You need to act like you already have it. I've used this approach in exactly this situation - I really wanted a specific model of bmw (not a new one) and I asked myself what I would do if I already had it. Well this particular model looked pretty nice with a set of black grills, so, even though I didn't have the car I bought a set of the after market grills as a way to cement the idea into the universe that I did. Some call this active faith, a way to prove to the universe that you actually believe in the reality you want and uniting that you're already living it. And yes, I got the car I wanted and for an incredible price that I was able and willing to part with

I want to comment to this as it may have to do with my experience. One night I was in turmoil because my Civic had a loose battery cable, I tried for weeks to fix it but couldn't figure it out. Well I was online searching for a new vehicle, I found what I wanted, but I knew I couldn't get a new SUV because it was way out of my price range. Well the next day I went to that dealership anyways and asked if they had one, hoping they had a used one in a good price range. And they did! Some elderly lady traded it in, it was still brand new but really marked off, I bought it that day. I had wanted to own it so badly the night before while knowing it would be impossible, but the next day I owned it. It was crazy and one of the happiest moments. I don't know how to describe my luck.
>>
>>18536587
so butthurt lol
>>
>>18536397
Its literally the biggest secret dumbed down.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
I'd like to believe in it.

My friend showed me a book once on the law of attraction, the secret, and I tried it for a while.

During the time I was pretty low on cash, and it just so happened I found 50 bucks not soon after.
I've also managed to somehow summon three friends with specific qualities, which I find both odd and amusing.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536397
It works. Been using it to great advantage for the last few years when I got a handle on it.

>>18540035
This guy has a good understanding. Correct about the simplicity. The truth is simple and subtle.

It's incredibly easy for me to do, but I have amazing control over my mind. Hell, I forget I'm doing it a lot of the time.

>>18540587
Limiting beliefs should be #1 things to get rid of.

>>18542899
Summoning/repelling people I've done at least 3 times in the last few days. It really works.
>>
Ok so say I want someone I used to talk with, someone who liked me a lot, to get back in contact with me would it be right to sit there and sort of message them in my head thing "Talk to me so we can work it out" or do I visualise us already talking?

Because I've already done some things like it. An example is my mothers cousin owes a shop/cafe. I somehow knew that if we went there, and she managed to talk with him, that he would give her a bunch of free coffees. She likes her cousin and he likes her and going into the store is the only place they really talk. I kept taking her into the store to have a look (we both like doing it) but she didn't know the other reason I kept taking her in.

I knew they'd talk (which she'd like) and knew he would also give her free coffees. My mum appreciated him doing it immensely (we both did).
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536397
It's bullshit made up to sell self-help books like The Secret. In debt and a failing marriage? Give us $20 and we'll show you how to fix it through Thinking Happy Thoughts!
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18545592
I used to be like you, and annoying potheads often shook their heads and feel sorry for me, for being so angry and afraid, and so not in control of anything that happened to me.
That's why I understand you would be annoyed, but now I look from the other perspective and I really feel sorry for you, not in a condescending way, but in a real way. And I'm not talking about specifically you, as the information in The Secret is really really flawed and broken, but about the people that say such things and respond in the way you did, in general.
But who could help all of you, which make 90% of the people on the planet? Besides, I know well that only you can help yourself in the way you need it anyway.
I hope you are young, and that life helps you learn what you need to learn.
>>
File: princeton-lecture.jpg (94KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
princeton-lecture.jpg
94KB, 1024x614px
>>18536516
>If you're so confident in the concept give the secret to starving niggers and cure world hunger.

Sorry my friend, the Law of Attraction actually has laws in itself. For example, one must have at least an IQ of 105 to utilize it. Point being that stupid people, the mentally handicapped, people with massive brain disabilities cannot hope to utilize the universal reality warping powers of the Law of Attraction.

There are prerequisites to having the ability to make thoughts become reality. First off the mind must be educated and strong willed.
People in Africa on average have extremely low-IQ. They cannot get anything done no matter how much you help them, they barely can hold rational thoughts, many of them live and exist only to react to their immediate surroundings, like bacteria and insects, never able to comprehend reality itself. How would you even expect them to understand the concept of the Law of Attraction. You can't educate a mental retard to become a brilliant medical doctor, lawyer, or nuclear physicist.

Some humans are gifted with inborn talent, while others may have to spend years or their whole lives to achieve the power of Law of Attraction, but it is real and it is possible.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>18536516
I wouldn't put it like that last anon, but it is true that you can give a homeless guy a thousand dollars, but if he doesn't solve the problem that put him in that situation in the first place, they are not going to help him in the long run.
It's the same thing.

Why are you so aggressive? There is only one situation in which a person reacts the way you did. Are you afraid? Now that would be stupid, wouldn't it?
>>
If the law of attraction is real. Does that mean crime victims should just be told they should have been more positive, and the criminals just go free because it was the victims fault for attracting the crime?
>>
File: 10twitterlecture3.jpg (26KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
10twitterlecture3.jpg
26KB, 450x280px
>>18545859
The Law of Attraction only pertains to a very small population of the earth. There are books and seminars that promote the concept, but it is all for profit, almost a gimmick to take advantage of the less fortunate and the uneducated. They can speak the truth on the topic but it will never relate or ever help the attendees and audience.

It is essentially magic, how many witches and magic users do you think there are in America right now? An extremely small number. Even though most Americans attest to believe in God, 70% of all religion in America is Christianity, nearly all Americans do not believe in magic.
You can try to justify and accomplish the Law of Attraction, by mental ambition, set a goal and then do it. Lose weight, keep applying for new jobs and finally getting one, study hard and learn that subject, but that is only a minute power of the Law of Attraction, it can do so much more.

>Does that mean crime victims should just be told they should have been more positive, and the criminals just go free because it was the victims fault for attracting the crime?
Not at all. The Law of Attraction does not run the world or control all of reality. It is merely a tool for those who can utilize it. As a bad analogy, it is like an ability some are able to obtain. Much like inventing guitar rifts or writing beautiful musics, getting a diploma, being able to swim 20 laps. Being able to do any of these will never be used as an excuse for getting robbed and mugged.
The Law of Attraction will not solve all your problems, it may not help with any problems, but it may help with some, it may even change your entire life.
Hope that helps.
>>
How does one best learn about this?
>>
>>18536507

That's because Christ cucks believe he will return, so they are collectively manifesting a reality where they experience what it feels like to believe he will return, not one where he has returned. Ironically, the only thing stopping jesus returning is their collective belief that he will return, rather than believing he is already here.
>>
>>18546036
A horde of Christians believing in Santa Clause isn't going to create a mystical being who delivers toys to children across the world in one night.
Jesus and Christianity are fictional. Only those with peanut brains believe in blatantly fake fairy-tales. With enough brain-washing you can teach an dumb smelly arab to strap on a bomb and take out a bus. Can't help the stupid.
>>
File: camarofedora.jpg (132KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
camarofedora.jpg
132KB, 768x1024px
>>18545825
>>18545890

>I am smarter than all of you
>look, I'm smarter than you
>did I mention that I was smarter than you?
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
File: 112 (2).jpg (106KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
112 (2).jpg
106KB, 476x640px
>>18546135
>all humans r equal! did u know everyone has the same athletic ability? their brains r even exactly the same! wat u think some races r better at some things than others? u racist and ignorant!
>>
>>18546178

>I pretend to know more about something than others so I can look smart
>>
>>18546191
>I am angry my brain cannot score higher than a 92 IQ so I will be mad at all smart peoples because I am destined to be a failure in life. I wish I could do what everyone else here can do. Stupid worthless brain. Let's blame it on racism! That's the ticket.
>>
>>18546195

none of the posts you responded to mentioned race, only you
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18546195

>Claims to be intelligent.

>Abuses the concept of I.Q. without any substantial knowledge of it, what it measures.

The ignorance, it's painful. No wonder why you believe in the law of attraction.
>>
>>18536507
>jesus' second coming hasn't occurred so it can't be THAT effective.
"Revelation 19:12-16 ESV / 12 helpful votes
His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. "

"Daniel 7:24 “The ten horns are ten kings who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; he shall be different from the first ones, and shall subdue three kings.”"

Jesus will return to battle the AntiChrist, and Jesus will prevail. Give your life to Christianity or else you will burn in hell forever. Amen.
>>
>>18546597
Jesus even said himself that he is going into battle, he will fight the AntiChrist and be covered in his enemies blood!

1. The Lord first goes to Edom to rescue Israel from the hand of the Antichrist; here He soils His clothing in the blood of His enemies (Isaiah 63 v.1-6)

2. The Lord then goes to the Valley of Megiddo, where He defeats many of the armies of the world (Rev. 16 v.12-16)

3. Next the Lord defeats most of the remainder of the world's evil forces in the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Joel 3 v.1-2, 9-17); Rev. 14 v.14-20)

4. Last, the Lord will come to Jerusalem to defeat the advance guard of the Antichrist, who will attempt to wipe out the Holy City (Zech. 12 v.1-9; Rev. 16 v.17-21)

On the great day of His return, Christ will defeat all His enemies, capture alive the Antichrist and the false prophet, and cast them into the lake of fire, where they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (Rev. 20 v.1-3)

The Power of God is great! Only he can save us from the AntiChrist! Throw him into the fire lake!!
>>
>>18546492
>none of the posts you responded to mentioned race, only you
That is because you are black and you are racist. Sorry but no one likes a racist. Beat it guy. Try to earn something on your own instead of playing the race card all the time.
>>
>>18536397
I've been imagining myself banging a cute anime girl for almost 3 years now every single day before going to sleep.
still waiting.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>18546945
>I've been imagining myself banging a cute anime girl for almost 3 years now every single day before going to sleep.
>still waiting.
Like sex with a cartoon character?
>>
>>18537462
Zoom fast pooper
>>
>>18538808
>The biggest problem with the secret and other such

you obviously didn't didn't watch the secret or read similar things. the whole fucking concept of the movie is to stop wanting and feel the gratitude of already having it, like you said. why are there so many people like you?
>>
Did anyone had any success with health? For example curing some serious disease?
>>
>>18536397
I spent time in a mental hospital.

All those people were the happiest I've ever seen. Fully convicted in belief.

>None had powers
>None had money
>Some didn't even have family

Gee, thanks Secret! You gave this generation another reason to sit on our asses and take the dick of the wealthy corporation with smiles on our faces and hypnotism in our eyes!
>>
>>18549026
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>18549031
Myself, believing all this crap that I could just wish my way to a better life. 6 years later, still no lucky break other than getting off my goddamn ass and working hard every day to survive. Faithful my ass. Some people just get lucky. Who do you think has to suffer to sell you their car for less than a grand cuz they need money or they lose their house? People like me. So yeah, you better be fuckin grateful.
>>
>>18549037
On top of all that, I'd like to add that you people should spend less time praising some invisible force and more time appreciating the people around you for making your life easier. I don't believe in this shit because I prayed constantly. The only thing that got me through was the resilience and self-control to not do something stupid in order to gradually make my life better day by day. So yeah, that's my take on the Secret and new-agey crap that just makes life more tolerable and easier to swallow. At the end of the day your own fuckin resolve keeps you moving forward.
>>
LOA is pure and simple confirmation bias.

When it works you give credit to it, when dont, you just ignore it unconsciously.

1000 people tries, some get results, but most wont because in the end it is all about action. Most people dont have what it takes to get successful, becase act is the hardest part.

Magic, Loa, inspiration are the teoric part, you get results based on your actions. if only you get the mindset of act more than the general population, you will be more successful.
>>
I've been wishing to die for the past 10 years and it hasn't happened.
>>
>>18550295
>I've been wishing to die for the past 10 years and it hasn't happened.
You don't need magic to do that.
>>
Stop masturbating
Train concentration and focus
Focus on achieving your goal obsessively

This is your hint.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
10KB, 298x169px
wife and I driving down street she is driving
see some guy on sidewalk
think about him running out and getting run over
picture it in my mind
NO FUKIN SHIT ITS HAPPENING
dude runs out into street and there is only one car coming long way off but this dude runs right infront of car and gets destroyed bad.just like i saw in my head
so am I at fault for this cause this was not random to see this in my mind first and then see it again for real
>>
>>18550786
No, subconsciously you noticed something about him that made you think it was likely he was going to run out, perhaps it was the way he walked, his clothing or facial expression - and you were right.
>>
>>18550777

Trips of truth!
>>
>>18537665
>>18537669
its a very good read. They say the Secret is watered down and sensationalized LOA

here is some books they recommended:
The Astonishing Power of Emotions
Ask and it is given
Bashar: Blueprint for a Change
Power vs. Force
Transcending the levels of Consciousness
Parallel Universes of Self
The Holographic Universe
Initiation into Hermetics
Journey of Souls
Destiny of Souls
The Nature of Personal Reality
Urban Shaman
Reality Shifts
>>
>>18550777
desire leads to unhappiness
the greater the desire, the greater the emptiness feeling
>>
I used the method to great success (escaped NEETdom, got everything a normal 25 year old should have) but I operated within a slightly different framework.

Trump's pastor wrote this. Very inspiring. You can see his influence in everything Trump does.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper!
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18548653
It's been a few years since I've seen it so I could be wrong. I guess my point is that the server seems to imply that 20 mins of imagination a day is enough to get what you want when really you have to LIVE it. You need to fool your perception into thinking you life in a different universe. I don't think the secret does a good job at explaining just how much of a lifestyle change and mental adjustment you need to make.
The best book I've read on the subject is called "the game of life and how to play it" it's from the 20s and it's pretty Jesus/God heavy but not in a preaching way. It's describing the New testament as basically the original "the secret". Definitely worth a read
>>
File: 2085192-mary2.jpg (72KB, 599x1030px) Image search: [Google]
2085192-mary2.jpg
72KB, 599x1030px
>Increasing positive synchronicities

The most effective way of doing this, that I have tried and confirmed many times, is by emotionally involving yourself in desired outcomes/intended futures, during a state of mind where you’re weaving in and out of sleep, so in the first few minutes after waking up for the day.

The conscious and subconscious are then very close to each other, the etheric/astral bodies are loose and easily puff off thoughtforms into the etheric environment, and the mind isn’t fully locked into linear waking reality where the quantum wave function is fully collapsed and too stiff for probability bending.
In those minutes where you snooze and come in and out of sleep, try to evoke the feeling that things are actually working out perfectly, that you’re enthusiastic about life finally being back on track, and try to feel gratitude to reality/universe/creator for it.

If you can actually fall asleep momentarily while holding these thoughts/feelings, and if you can carry some of that momentum of optimism-toward-future-despite-the-past-and-present, then you will start seeing effects within three days.

Then if you did take deterministic action, or simply did something new where you can run into people you haven’t met yet, you’ll be synchronistically supported instead of hindered toward improving life conditions. You may get the synchronistic breaks you need to bust out of your dilemma.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536397
Well I have not yet had sex with Christina Applegate so at this point I think I say it's not real.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
Why would you ever assume that anyone could do the LOA? If you saw a mentally retarded kid on the street and told him all about it, do you think he could do it? If everyone could do it, wouldn't reality itself be a broken mess? Just like a unique talent or wisdom that came from excessive studying and learning, you cannot expect every human to be able to achieve it just because it is possible for you.
>>
>>18537462
Zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18537462
Do those work better on /x/? I'd guess so since /x/ users are easy to manipulate. And they're the one calling others sheep.
>>
>>18542130
It's not a secret. Mentally healthy people know that from the start. Only people retarded at life figure it out later on. It's kinda like Santa. /x/ is at the age where they find out Santa isn't real so they bother other kids with it and everyone's like: '' Well, yeah. How did you not know that?''
>>
Or you can brow a brain and just do whatever you need to do and get it done without having to invent up dumb supernatural placebos. Dave Shapell read 5 pages and threw it away because he knew that starving kids in Africa would just use it to get some turkey and mashed potato and gravy.
Everyone here believes in Santa Clause, I am here to tell you that he doesn't exist.
>>
MEME MAGICK IS REAL?
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536538
this.

magick=Will=Willpower

however, 'law of attraction' is a very retarded way to go about it. at most, you'll get 1/4th of what you wanted. perhaps only a step
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18537462
Zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18551827
Do you have any recommend reading about the quantum wave function and its role in probability bending/reality manipulation?
>>
>>18546010
Google is your friend.
It absolutely works.
Sure, people will disagree - everyone has something to say, but try it for yourself.
>>
I recommend you guys to read (or listen to on youtube) Neville Goddard. Its christian flavored LOA, basically the guy exposes the Gospel and Bible as symbols of how the mind works and attract things.
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
el bumpo
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18536528

According to your faith be it unto you.
>>
>>18537462

zoom fast pupper
>>
Zoom fast pupper
>>
>>18545214
>Limiting beliefs should be #1 things to get rid of.

This is a big stumbling block, imo. I'll say something weird here: limiting beliefs do not matter... unless you believe they do. All that really matters is what you DO. "Faith without works is dead." Faith is putting in the work, setting aside regular time to visualize your goal as if it's already accomplished and to feel the joy of having it. Limiting beliefs only matter to the extent that you allow them to discourage you from putting in the action of actually walking the path. Faith is not something you have, it is something you do. The reason so many people don't believe in this is because so few people actually DO it.

The ancient Kabbalists said the True Name of God granted all wishes, and they said the name was YHWH, tetragrammaton, the four-letter word. But it was not a name; it was a formula. Every word in Hebrew has a symbolic value. Yod Hay Vav Hay: Yod is Hand, or desire, to grasp or appropriate. Hay is Window, or eye, or imagination, or to see. Vav is Nail, or a tent hook, that which attaches the high (heaven) to the low (earth). YOD HAY VAV HAY is to claim a thing as yours now, this very moment, to see it and experience it with all your inner senses, to feel the joy of accomplishment of your desire, and then to see it come into existence in the world. That is "The Secret." It's not new age mysticism; it's the most sacred secret of the mystery schools. Putting it in a movie was casting pearls before swine, because nobody values what is easily obtained. But anyone who doubts that it works should take a leap of faith and make an honest attempt to put it into practice.
>>
>>18540035
To add to this and give people a time frame, look up how long it takes to form new habits. There's all sorts of articles if you google it. Then pick a set number of days and challenge yourself to clear out negative thoughts and replace them with feels of appreciation. I'm still trying to do it but it's hard with all the negative thought patterns I've grown up with but I believe this is the key to really using this law/the secret
>>
>>18537462
zoom fast pupper
>>
Ok, this is BS.

I've been doing border-line tulpamancy for a half a decade, but it didn't happen.
>>
File: 1483025435326.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483025435326.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
Wow, is OP and you other guys trying to suppress us spiritually?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.