[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: antarctica.jpg (326KB, 1580x1000px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica.jpg
326KB, 1580x1000px
What are your thoughts on the fact that antarctica might have an ancient alien civilization that the cabal is hiding? Do you think that this information is going to come out soon to cover up the whole pizzagate thing?
>>
File: 1483741846670.jpg (28KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483741846670.jpg
28KB, 480x354px
>>18534574
There is no such thing as aliens. Its all just a fake fiction people want to believe in to give life some excitement.
>>
>>18534583
well you're in for a ride, buckle up
>>
>>18534586
Silence jew.
>>
>>18534574
Demons reside in cold places. That is no secret. Cabal and all the other evil ones live there the colder it gets the more powerful they get, Thats why they cover up our skys with chemtrails so that they have more power over us
>>
>>18534583
That's a nice opinion anon, might even be true. Though whether there are or are not will not add anymore excitement to my life then I already have. So I'm not so sure about that statement. Now would it bother you to say, post some proof as to why it's fake. Since you seem to know it because you have have proof that it's fake. You do have some proof, right anon.
>>
>>18536228
And you anon, could I possiblely get some evidence on where this information you believe is. So that I might evaluate myself and possiblely become as enlightened as you already are anon.
>>
>>18534574
>ancient alien civilization?
Possibly. Very likely not

>a giant fucking creature or two from millions of years ago?
more likely

>Lots of bacteria and microscopic bacteria?
Very likely

>All a ruse in part of a disinformation campaign
Probably what it really is
>>
>>18534574
why would the illuminati tell the truth about an ancient civilization in order to cover up a really bad conspiracy theory?
>>
>>18536517
Yeah can't actually disagree with any of that. Feel like something is going on even if it's not anything of a paranormal nature. More then a few high ranking individuals have went down there last year. Now they are closing the station for the winter because of that huge crack...We just built that thing and they didn't think the ice would crack. Just seems strange to me
>>
I highly doubt Trump will be able to keep his mouth shut about aliens. If enough people Twitter spam him he'll probably break.
Clinton barely could and he's a fantastic liar.
>>
>>18534574
Yes, it's the core of the Zoo fence system. The technology that blinds us from them, we have been fenced in for thousands of years. Want to understand why, Google Cargo Cults. Their appearance causes technology and science to stagnate as we create gods out of them that the dark cabals use to enslave us for generations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.