[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race/Angels/Nephilim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

Little shit I compiled and added a few thoughts to concerning the Fallen angels.

This is my current understanding/belief:
Book of Enoch CHAP. VII [SECT. II]
1. It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.
2. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamored of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
10. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.
11. And the women conceiving brought forth giants.
12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits (which would roughly be 375 feet tall, I highly doubt this is an accurate measurement/translation simply because giants are mentioned in the bible several times and are never said to be this massive) These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood (first instances of vampirism).
15. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.
>>
File: hebrew_alphabets.jpg (154KB, 463x296px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew_alphabets.jpg
154KB, 463x296px
Why there aren't giants on the earth currently.
1.inbreeding depression (inbreeding, we all know what this means.)
2.Outbreeding depression (Inbiology,outbreeding depressionis when progeny, resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing), exhibit lowerfitnessin the parental environment than either of their parents, or than progeny from crosses between individuals that are more closely related. The concept is opposed toinbreeding depression, although the two effects can occur simultaneously.[2]Outbreeding depression manifests most significantly in two ways:
• Intermediate genotypes are not adapted to either parental habitat. For example, selection in one population might favor a large body size, whereas in another population small body size might be more advantageous, while individuals with intermediate body sizes are comparatively disadvantaged in both populations. As another example, in theTatraMountains, the introduction of Ibex from the Middle East, resulted in hybrids which produce calves at the coldest time of the year.[3]
• Breakdown of biochemical or physiological compatibility. Within isolated breeding populations,allelesare selected in the context of the localgenetic background. Because the same alleles may have rather different effects in different genetic backgrounds—there is the potential evolution of different locallyadaptedgene complexes. Outcrossing between individuals with differently adapted gene complexes can result in disruption of this selective advantage, resulting in a loss of fitness.)
>>
3. They would have been the minority, and a target for the people that surrounded them, everyone would want to kill a giant, plus there wouldn't be anything to stop them from breeding with regular human women, which would dilute their genes even more.
>>
>>18534543
Sons of God - Thought forms.
Daughters of Men - You.

Industrialisation (Giants, systems of control and exploitation) and the rape of Earth the result.
>>
File: seed-of-life.png (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
seed-of-life.png
105KB, 800x800px
Where did the angels come from / What is their nature.
We'll start with the bible and follow up with Enoch's writings for this answer.
Lets use some common sense here also, if they're able to fuck women they must be anatomically similar to some degree. Sons typically favor their fathers in some way and if we are made in gods image and likeness they must also favor humanity.

Genesis 6:2 (KJV) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Job 1:6(KJV) Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before theLord, and Satan came also among them.
Job 38:7 (KJV) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

In the above verse we see that the Angels have another title which is 'Stars', we also see that at least some are musically inclined (Keep this in mind for later)

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!howart thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

*Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wanderingstars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

*new term but fits perfectly with Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

*Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
>>
Rev 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

So, you should get the point by now, angels are sometimes called Sons of God or Stars. Now lets take a look in the book of Enoch.
>>
File: 4i9adqG6T.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4i9adqG6T.png
50KB, 300x300px
Enoch 87.2 And I raised my eyes again to Heaven, and saw in the vision, and behold, there came from Heaven beings that were like white men. And four came from that place, and three others with them.

This is the first physical appearance that flat out tells how they look.

Enoch 90.22 And He said to that man who wrote in front of Him, who was one of the seven white ones, He said to him: “Take those seventy shepherds, to whom I handed over the sheep, and who, on their own authority, took and killed more than I commanded them.”

Book of the secrets of Enoch 1:6 And there appeared to me two men, exceeding big, so that I never saw such on earth; their faces were shining like the sun, their eyes too (were) like a burning light, and from their lips was fire coming forth with clothing and singing of various kinds in appearance purple, their wings brighter than gold, their hands whiter than snow.

Book of the secrets of Enoch 37.1 And the Lord called upon one of the older angels, terrible and menacing, and placed him by me, in appearance white as snow, and his hands like ice, having the appearance of great frost, and he froze my face, because I could not endure the terror of the Lord, just as it is not possible to endure A stove’s fire and the sun’s heat, and the frost of the air.

So there you have it folks, apparently the angels looked like white men, also the fact that he continues to bring out their color suggest that they didn't look like the everyday people, other wise there's no reason to mention color.
>>
File: 2000px-Equilateral-triangle.svg.png (61KB, 2000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Equilateral-triangle.svg.png
61KB, 2000x1750px
Switching to mobile would love to discuss this with anyone
>>
File: 0X0myNJ.jpg (101KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
0X0myNJ.jpg
101KB, 950x633px
>>18534558
>And there appeared to me two men, exceeding big, so that I never saw such on earth; their faces were shining like the sun

Oh my.
>>
>>18534558
I recommed "Els Holy Torah" by Malachi Z York there are depictions of the elohim. They are all dark.
>>
>>18534612
He started a cult if I'm not mistaken? I'm more inclined to believe something from 300 BCE than something wrote in the nineties.
Are you a member of the nuwabian line of thought?
>>
>>18534653
no im a reincarnated elohim lolz (no really) i now it because i am one we reincarnted in all shads and colors though but in heaven everyone is dark
>>
>>18534606
top kek made my day
>>
File: 1424359366958.jpg (510KB, 618x925px) Image search: [Google]
1424359366958.jpg
510KB, 618x925px
Can someone please tell me if there's any accounts of what it was like to raise a nephilim? Like how the actual fuck did a human mother care for it? Were they pretty chill as children or did they start wrecking shit pretty early on? Did the angel dad ever stick around?

I need to know for reasons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.