[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the year of UFO and alien full disclosure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: heartattack.jpg (287KB, 840x798px) Image search: [Google]
heartattack.jpg
287KB, 840x798px
Will this be the year of UFO and alien full disclosure?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18534383
>>18534409
/thread
>>
>>18534358
if it is then its gonna be fake.

aliens are either
-AI drones
-time travelers on vacation
-future scientists
-german sex tourists
>>
>>18534441
>german sex tourists
most likely
>>
>>18534358
Probably yes, but it will be the project blue beam.
>>
>>18534358

No, it'll be exactly the same as any other year, because there are no aliens, cover-ups or conspiracies, the people leading us are exactly as stupid as they look, there are no greater powers manipulating us, there's no point to manipulating people in the first place, and life really does suck from beginning to end with no miracles to help it.
>>
>>18534491
O
>>
Here's the secret:

There are no aliens. We're alone. We missed our opportunity by billions of years. To the intergalactic community which used to exist, the Universe is now a cold and barren place. We're not supposed to exist, we're an anomaly in what is supposed to be a universe which has aged beyond the proper conditions for the development of intelligent life.
>>
>>18534358
No, this will be the year of the Linux desktop. Perhaps disclosure in 2018.
>>
Digits for truth. Disclose it.
>>
>>18534441

>if it is then its gonna be fake.

Unfortunately this is the most likely thing to have if 'disclosure' does occur
>>
>>18534658
Nice heavily opinionated statement with no basis there, pal
>>
>>18534663
I switched back after having enough of Windows 10 Botnet edition.
>>
>>18534358
Daily reminder Assange has already been compromised, possibly even killed. The fact that he stopped PGP-signing his messages proves it.
There's no need to look for artifacts in youtube videos. The lack of cryptographic signature means it's not him, period.
>>
>>18535108
This. The fact that he won't even step out onto that balcony or wave outside for proof of life is extremely suspect.

His recent AMA was shit also. Avoided all the questions we really wanted answers to and wouldn't even provide anything like a legit proof of life (naming something in the current events from a day prior.) It was almost like he had a script to read off of during his answering session and the chat was spammed to all hell asking if he could prove that he is okay. totally ignored all of them

Leads me to believe his shit really is compromised and his systems were taken by force around October and whatever he has now (if he's even really alive) is bugged/tapped.
>>
>>18535590
He won't go up to the window since they stuck a bunch of trigger happy police around. I wouldn't be surprised if he came up to a window and out of nowhere someone shouts banzai or some shit and Assange is accidentally killed in the spontaneous crossfire.

A bunch of stuff did get snatched, he claims they lost some real juicy videos.

I'm surprised on that front though, rhere are many ways to hide videos in different locations. Then hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>18535780
>He won't go up to the window since they stuck a bunch of trigger happy police around.
Are they actively targeting him now? I remember he used to do this before though. I'm just surprised that no freelance journalist tried making a story about this. I know it's a bit tinfoil hat-tier to announce to the public that he's possibly dead, but it's a legitimate question to ask if he's been compromised or not. like ffs, get one (reliable) reporter to go to the embassy and record his/her attempt to obtain ANY proof of life, such as him outside his window. I find it hard to believe he's public enemy #1 to the point where he can't flash his face outside a window at least
>>
>>18535796
Nobody it's going to shoot him on that particular window.

I honestly believe, that he's alive, well and australian.
>>
>>18535801
I can understand why he doesn't want to go though.

The state (so the armed police) have to protect embassies from aggression. And these are the same police that accidentally shot a backpacker.
>>
>>18535809
Not even the worst turbo normie, will believe that they "accidentaly" shot Julian Assange.

He's safe, this whole situation it's just convenient to him, and he's playing dead, to see who goes to cry him.
>>
>>18535801

I believe he is likely alive as well, but more likely under strict gag orders from the authorities, my guess: The Ecuadorians told him to not do/say certain things, or else they will have to give him the boot from their embassy. They were pressured to follow through with this (all unofficially, of course) from the US/UK Government
>>
>>18535822
Shut your mouth and lay low, it's a perfectly sane advice in his situation.

He won't do it, but they can cut all of his communications, to the point that outside the close circle, no one knows nothing.
>>
>>18535817
Yeah but he raped those girls so he probably deserved it.
>>
>>18535822
Wasn't one of hos dead switch things titled Ecuador? Does he have something on them?
>>
>>18535880
I think that's what it was implying. All we know was the filename. it's all still encrypting and I think all those who tried cracking/opening them got "stopped" before they succeeded.
>>
>>18534358
A lie disclosure maybe. Bluebeam maybe. Space is a hoax.
>>
>>18534358
They leaked the Afghanistan/US cables 2 yrs ago. They leaked old 1979 Kuwait/US cables last Oct 2016. Both regarding UFOs, soft disclosure has begun. If Assange was dead Wikileaks would go on. If they are compromised they would only be replaced by someone else. With the evolution of current technology, the difference between the next Wikileaks and Assange would be equivalent to the difference between Aaron Schwartz and Wikileaks today.
>>
>>18535925
I'm just waiting on the big one, which is probably the true disclosure: Zero Point Energy/implosion tech. The Germans likely achieved it (thanks to Viktor Schauberger) and UFOs in the 50s and 60s were them. The whole aliens explanation is a cover/disinformation act.
>>
At one point, he said something along the lines of: humanity will reclaim their true history. Out of every conspiracy theory, "Atlantis" is truly the one with meat on its bones. Megalithic structures, flood myths, incorrect timelines for mainstream history, etc. IF (when) civilization is revealed to be older than were taught, tptb can maintain status quo with a few Sunday night specials and nat geo spreads, sadly.
>>
>>18535925
I want to know why they didn't leak Panama papers. The guy who got them was apparently real disappointed they wouldn't talk to him even.
>>
>>18535108
This guy gets it.

Assange was killed when his internet connection was cut in october. Since then they made that fake AMA video where he promised that he'll agree to extradition if Chelsea Manning is pardoned. Now that Obama announced to release her, they'll act as if Assange was transferred to the US via a body double or just hiding him behind a hood "for his own safety" when exiting the building.
>>
X though
>>
>>18536088
Question: possible ways to access the embassy?
>>
>>18536088
https://www.rt.com/uk/356862-ecuador-embassy-london-assange/

Alsh check out John Jones' death.
>>
>>18538138
You can clearly see the low mass star and its hercobulus approaching,

It has waxed much since a month.

Use regular scope

Well see if the sumerian creators live there
>>
>>18538173
Do you think its a red dwarf?
>>
People say it will come every year. And it never comes. And never will. Ever...
>>
>>18534461
Fuck yes I want to actually see this happen. Basically because it's the most far fetched ridiculous conspiracy theory I've ever heard and that would be absolutely crazy
>>
>>18534358
The US is an empire of evil.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.