[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Emerald Tablets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 22

File: emerald tablets.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emerald tablets.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
With the recently upcoming of Thoth, I thought it would be appropriate and just read a bit of the emerald tablets of Thoth, considered equal to Hermes which the masons seem to worship (in the tablets he also refers to himself as hermes)

>Betray not my secrets
>to the men of the North
>or the men of the South
>lest my curse fall upon ye.

>Remember and heed my words,
>for surely will I return again
>and require of thee that which ye guard.
>Aye, even from beyond time and
>from beyond death will I return,
>rewarding or punishing
>as ye have requited your truest.

I believe this to mean that thoth says those who holds his knowledge shouldnt abuse them for his personal gain, but use it for the sake of mankind. Right now there is no reason to hold such knowledge back as noone will be burned for herecy and by still keeping them secret they betray the secrets he intended for humankind. The masons and the elite betrayed him, and we who seek knowledge and wisdom and intend to spread it might be chosen to do that work and be rewarded while (((they))) get punished. At least thats what I hope.

So what do you think of the emerald tablets? How important are they? Are they really from Thoth/Hermes? Which are the most interesting parts? Basically a Thread about the emerald tablets
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 238x300px
>>18534124
Causality paradox.

You might lose your mind if you continue down this path.

The Judgement will come upon the reader.
>>
>>18534340
why would i lose my mind? because i cant handle the truth?
>>
File: Gematria.png (140KB, 737x879px) Image search: [Google]
Gematria.png
140KB, 737x879px
>>18534124
i researched about thoth and he is truly a mininon from the devil

In the first tablet, Thoth talks about a group of wise beings called the Children of Light:

“Wise were we with the wisdom of the Children of Light who dwelt among us. Strong were we with the power drawn from the eternal fire.” (Emerald Tablet I). Who are these Children of Light that get their power from the eternal fire? According to the second emerald table, their story bears a striking similarity to the fallen angles:

“Far in a past time, lost in the space-time, the Children of Light looked down on the world. See the children of men in their bondage, bound by the force that came from beyond. Knew they that only by freedom from bondage could man ever rise from the Earth to the Sun. Down they descended and created bodies, taking the semblance of men as their own” (Emerald Tablet II: The Hall of Amenti).

So these Children of Light fueled by the eternal fire made a descent down to earth and created human-esque bodies taking the appearance of men. Let’s look at story of the fallen angels descending to earth in the Book of Genesis 6: 1-5:

“When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose…The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them”
>>
>>18534369
>>18534369
http://reasonsforjesus.com/thoth-a-demon-in-sheeps-clothing/
>>
>>18534369
now that really seems unsettling. but werent the angels casted down together with lucifer? the children of light seem to incarnate in human bodies of free will for some reason
>>
>>18534378
Antwort: Ungefähr 33,33 %

Rechnung: (1 ⁄ 3) · ((100 ⁄ 3) ⁄ (100 ⁄ 3)) = (100 ⁄ 3) ⁄ 100 ≈ 33,33 ⁄ 100 ≈ 33,33 Prozent
>>
>>18534369
Gematria is fucking retarded, you could type prolapsed anus in and get results that seem super meaningful and religious
>>
>>18534369
I don't think he is ACTUALLY lucifer, maybe one of the fallen angels, but not lucifer.
Maybe, following the story in the book of Enoch, he's one of the Watchers of the old testament. But its useless to draw a parallelism because much of the old testament is unreliable as a source of wisdom due to multiple rewritings to fit a narrative.
>>
>>18534388
well, if he was lucifer he would be the venus, i think hermes, and thus thoth is associated with mercury.
>>
>>18534369
Heaven is Mind space. Angels are thought forms, some more complex than others.

Those angels that fell are those that find expression through Beastly hosts in the world.

Those thought forms are in your mind now, controlling you, and everyone else.

Your own psychodrama is being played out at a much slower pace in the social fabric.

As in, so without.

The Devil, the Taboo of El. Is the thought that yourself is God. Not just the thought but the realisation of the thought. And from that, absurdity.

Which is the true nature of God.

So you are God.

Oh fuck.

Despair code initialized.

>This is where people become trapped in their own Hell.
>Rising up from this Hell is the next step.
>Therein is the completion of God's work, Adam Meta.

The Imago Dei
>>
>>18534369

>Children of light
>Light being a bad thing
>Jesus was also referred to as a bearer of light
>Finding connections where there are none
>>
>>18534402
Ascension of the god head?
>>
>>18534402
I dont get it.

So we are god (or part of him) ?
Or the thought of we as god is a sin?
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18534402
i dont really see a contradiction between the satanic agenda of becoming god and taking his place, and being god himself.

the satanic agenda of becoming god implies you are not god, and thus the others arent either. so by trying to become god you try to rise above them and thus above god and rule over them.
when you are god, just like everyone else, you arent putting yourselve above others, above god, you are putting yourself as equal with everyone having their own place in the world which you arent trying to take. everyone you know has the most high position, and should be respected according to it, like they should respect you in return.

>>18534370
that link is interesting, but the guy seems to confuse satan, lucifer and the devil, using the words interchangable which makes me think he doesnt know too well what he is talking about. other than that it seems interesting
>>
File: Council of God.jpg (209KB, 1081x976px) Image search: [Google]
Council of God.jpg
209KB, 1081x976px
>>18534420
Horus the Younger (Heru-sa-Ase) comes before Horus the Elder (Heru Wer).

Genesis begins with Bereshut Bara, Elohim.

Abra cadabra.

The Thought of the God Man was the First Thought of God. It came before the God even as it Proceeds From the God.

Proceeding From El-Sum (Sum means gum, game, same, kin etc.)

In other words, Celestial Assembly.

The people of the future will be the gods of old.

>God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

>2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

>3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

>4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

>5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

>6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

>7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

>8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Psalm 82
>>
>>18534432
>6I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
>7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes."
>8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.…

we are both. we are part of god, but just like a drop of water is made of the same as the ocean, so are we just a drop of water to god, but contain everything of him. the good, the bad, the ugly and the beauty. the greedy and the generous. it is only your decission which decides which part of god you bring into this world
>>
>>18534433
Wow its not like this picture doesn't get posted here enough why don't you kiddie make a thread of /pol/ stuff in /pol/
>>
File: IRS building front.jpg (54KB, 434x220px) Image search: [Google]
IRS building front.jpg
54KB, 434x220px
>>18534440
"why do you post something about satan when there is a discussion about satan"

its just my favorite infograph regarding this matter, and the one with the most info. so i post it when it fits
>>
>>18534340
I have been judged.
I know my judge.
My sentence is to be forever bound to my judge.
One day i will be him as he is me.
My higher self is known to me.
>>
File: what.png (90KB, 1176x1172px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
90KB, 1176x1172px
>>18534439
If you don't like the idea of claiming divinity, as any humble, sane, monkey person should, then it is better to ignore the whole, "Ye are gods", business.

But if you don't give a flying ... then go for it. For God so loves the world that he gave us his only Son.

The Thought of God.

>You thinking of God, thinking of You, in God, as God, in a single moment that has always existed, but only comes into existence when
>You thinking of God, thinking of You, in God, as God, in a single moment that has always existed, but only comes into existence when
>>
>>18534453
why claim something that everyone has since birth. its the definition of "becomming god" i have an issue with. the concept of hierachy. when you have to become god you will rise up in the hierachy and rule above the others. if you are god since birth like everyone else noone is above or below you. everyone is equal and merely the deeds are what seperates you.
>>
File: fugu.jpg (66KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
fugu.jpg
66KB, 564x564px
>>18534452
The God said to my God.
The monkey man needs a helping hand.

>>18534453
Image has no real meaning, but the creation of the image is the trick.
>>
File: 220px-FlandersDevil.png (71KB, 220x166px) Image search: [Google]
220px-FlandersDevil.png
71KB, 220x166px
>>18534462
Indeedily it is the deeds.

Even this post is that creative spirit. And it all comes back into itself.

Round and round it goes, the Celestial Flame.
>>
>>18534433
>but the guy seems to confuse satan, lucifer and the devil
Explain the differences.
>>
File: powersofgod.jpg (377KB, 1870x1052px) Image search: [Google]
powersofgod.jpg
377KB, 1870x1052px
>>18534462
You can't just give everyone the power to manifest at will.

What Hell to be created by what belongs to Hell, and what Heaven that belongs to Heaven,

Baby steps, towards our inheritence.

However, there are those who seek to hoard this power and deny it common share.
>>
File: green-lion-eating-the-sun.jpg (288KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
green-lion-eating-the-sun.jpg
288KB, 800x961px
>>18534124
There is only one Emerald tablet. It is referenced by the early and by the medieval alchemists in their writings, and it dates back to ancient Greece. The emerald tablets of Thoth the atlantean is a hoax concocted in the mind of a 20th century conman, known as Dr. Doreal. Know the difference, it might save your life and help you realize when OP is roleplaying.
>>
>>18534475
satan is the guy ruling this planet, or this whole (material) world. wether you believe satan is an actual entity, or if he is symbolic for humans weaknesses that come with the material body like fear, greed egoism, egocentrism etc this is in my eyes pretty much fact.

lucifer is an angel, the lightbringer, the angel shining the brightest. he got casted down after god said him the angels are to serve humans, which he didnt want as he saw humans as low creature and thus rebelled. i believe lucifer isnt an evil enthity itself, but his characteristics, his passion, his pride and the not caring about rules makes it easy for him to become corrupted.

the devil i didnt look into much, but as far as i know he is an agent of god to guard hell and keep the evil souls which couldnt be saved on a short leash so they dont wreck havoc
>>
>>18534484
dank
>>
>>18534479
Thanks.
>>
>>18534477
not roleplaying, just not too knowledgable on the tablets. on the other chan i have the same thread, and there i just heard about the emarald tablet beint not the same as the emerald tablets of thoth.

not sure how legit either version is, but this is why i made this thread, to learn more
>>
>>18534493
>not sure how legit either version is

One of them is considered a legit part of the Hermetic tradition. The otherS is a legit hoax. I'll leave it to you to figure which one's which. But i warn you, it's hard.
>>
>>18534497
well, there dr doreals version is from 1930, i assume isaac newtons translation of a tablet to be accurate then. but is the emerald tablets of thoth complete garbage then? or do they hold truth and are just not from who they are said they are?
>>
>>18534493
Roleplaying is playing the role of god.
People realising they are god makes the lesser enlightened ones nervous as
1. It's considered blasphemy.
2. Gods can't be ruled over, only cooperated with.
The roleplay insult you see recently is used so we don't dig further into our core truths.
They need us to stay dumb slaves, that's all.
>>
>>18534499
>i assume isaac newtons translation of a tablet to be accurate then.

There are many translations older than Newton's. There is one surviving from the 8th century from Arabic translators.

>but is the emerald tablets of thoth complete garbage then? or do they hold truth and are just not from who they are said they are?

Atlantis never existed. He didn't channel the books from a pyramid. So a huge chunk of the 'emerald tablets' goes in the toilet right away.
>>
>>18534503
The knowledge has always been hoarded by the darkness. But the Light just can't be contained.

>Once, in a past time, I spoke to the Dweller.
Asked of the mystery of time and space.
Asked him the question that surged in my being,
saying: O Master, what is time?

>Then to me spoke HE, the Master:
Know ye, O Thoth, in the beginning
there was VOID and nothingness,
a timeless, spaceless, nothingness.

>And into the nothingness came a thought,
purposeful, all-pervading,
and It filled the VOID.

>There existed no matter, only force,
a movement, a vortex, or vibration
of the purposeful thought
that filled the VOID.

>And I questioned the Master, saying:
Was this thought eternal?

>And answered me the DWELLER, Saying:
In the beginning, there was eternal thought,
and for thought to be eternal, time must exist.

>So into the all-pervading thought
grew the LAW of TIME.
Aye time which exists through all space,
floating in a smooth, rhythmic movement
that is eternally in a state of fixation.

>Time changes not,
but all things change in time.
For time is the force
that holds events separate,
each in its own proper place.

>Time is not in motion,
but ye move through time
as your consciousness
moves from one event to another.

>Aye, by time yet exist, all in all,
an eternal ONE existence.

>Know ye that even though in the time ye are separate, yet still are ONE, in all times existent.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald10bw.html

The Thought of Adam/Time, precedes all, and it is directed towards Peace, Veishto, Eve, Space; that is, the agreement of all persons on a Law that all can agree to.
>>
>>18534511
Atlantis may have not existed in the past.
It doesn't mean it won't exist in the future.

Bereshut Bara Elohim.
What is after comes before, Elohim.
Abracad Abra, Elohim.
Voila, moi-meme du passe.
>>
>Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
>That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God,

>without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and >perverse nation, among whom ye shine as >lights in the world;

>Holding forth the word of life; that I may >rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run >in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Philippians 2:14-16 KJV

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word >was with God, and the Word was God.

>2 The same was in the beginning with God.

>3 All things were made by him; and without >him was not any thing made that was made.

>4 In him was life; and the life was the light of >men.

>5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the >darkness comprehended it not.

>14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt >among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory >as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of >grace and truth.

>15 John bare witness of him, and cried, >saying, This was he of whom I spake, He >that cometh after me is preferred before me: >for he was before me.

John 1

He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

>>
>>18534486
i feel like here is some major redpill hidden. but i just dont get the point
>>
File: 6907g.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6907g.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>18534793
At some point in the future, you'll get the point.
In the future you have the point.
The point is a singularity.
Time has no meaning.
No point.

You get the point.
The point is Meta.
Which is the inversion of Adam.
>>
>>18534486
Jesus this is some fucking post modern meme poetry
>>
>>18534484
>>18534488
>>
>>18534811
lets hope that i will
>>
File: yusukelaugh.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yusukelaugh.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>18534124
>emerald
>>
>>18534369
This all ties into my Atlantis theory.

The kingdom islands of the illustrated "Kingdom of Zeal" actually look like Antarctica when pieced together.

According to certain ancient texts,
Atlantis "Sunk beneath waves of frothing white"

In the Game "Chrono Trigger" The hyper advanced "Kingdom of Zeal" descends from the sky in the 10,000 BC when the machine powering it is disrupted. It falls into the ice aged world below and freezes over.

The story uses such dates as 10,000 B.C and A.D although the religion of the world is not specified, apparently there was something similar implying at least some connection between the game and real life.

All the ancient mythical creatures like dragons and fauns were born here and were real before the ice age thanks to Atlantean genetic engineering.

Tl;dr The Ice Age Killed All Our Monster Girl Waifus.

The children of light might be really stuck up "engineer" types from the movie Prometheus!
"Angels"

Part of a kingdom.

Maybe their descendants carry the blood that is good at science and shit!
>>
>>18535390
>Tl;dr The Ice Age Killed All Our Monster Girl Waifus.
>>
>>18535396
Well it DID

D:

#rebuild Atlantis

#Floating sky cities ftw
>>
>>18535390
sounds interesting
>>
File: 1484465868358.png (404KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
1484465868358.png
404KB, 500x615px
The palindrome confirms: a hidden truth will be revealed tomorrow
>>
>>18534340

Why do you fear the judge, when everybody have to pass trough it?

It is as fearing the dead
>>
File: Thoth is Moonman.png (118KB, 771x363px) Image search: [Google]
Thoth is Moonman.png
118KB, 771x363px
Kek meta-confirms that Thoth is moonman: >>18538955
>>
File: Who is moonman.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Who is moonman.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>18538988
Checked
>>
File: return the bones.png (49KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
return the bones.png
49KB, 535x509px
>>18538988
>>18538998
Dubs and a palindrome. Kek and thoth confirm he is in fact moonman

oWo
>>
File: 101.jpg (230KB, 380x495px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
230KB, 380x495px
>>18539010
OWO
>>
File: 1484784498548.png (219KB, 537x757px) Image search: [Google]
1484784498548.png
219KB, 537x757px
>>18540121
>121
WoW
OwO
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.