[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evidence for time travel found. A letter from future self stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: letter1.jpg (281KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
letter1.jpg
281KB, 1200x1600px
It says: " I urgently need your help. In 2017 I successfully made my first journey through time but arrived in Russia not in 2030 as planned but in 1927, after I was diverted off-course by a rogue meteor storm on the far side of the Andromeda galaxy (or it could have been a loose bolt, I’m still not sure). The resultant force of arrival caused the wormhole exit to shift altogether – it is now completely lost to me."
>>
File: letter 2.jpg (265KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
letter 2.jpg
265KB, 1600x1200px
This website has the full letter: rosycarricktimetraveller . blogspot . com
>>
None of the ink has faded other than what rubbed off on the paper. Talk about a shitty fucking fake.
>>
"a rogue meteor storm"
what the fuck does that even mean?

still, obviously legit, anyone who says otherwise is a reptillian disinfo
>>
>>18534121
O yeah, definitely legit...........
>>
>>18534095
>>18534109
this is homosexual
sage
>>
>staining paper with tea to make it look like an old letter
I remember that assignment in school.
>>
what makes people think it comes from the future other than the letter saying it did? any predictions made that came true? any secrets unknown at that time but we learned now? i could write on old paper an say im from 100 years in the future, would be just as credible as this one. i also wont read through all the letter until someone states why i should believe it
>>
Fake and gay. If future you had managed to make a.time machine he would know they wormholes wouldn't do shit nor could you traverse one safely. If youbhad a few million dollars to invest in me I would show you.
>>
File: 12361235123.jpg (22KB, 263x261px) Image search: [Google]
12361235123.jpg
22KB, 263x261px
>>18534095
>>18534109

>A woman making a time machine and telling nobody about it.
They can't even keep their mouths shut to their friends most of the time.
>>
This is probably fake, I guess.
>>
It was written by a girl with a bs fountain pen or felt tip pen.

Paper was stained with tea or coffee
>>
>>18534244
Underrated.
>>
>>18534095

why was it written after it was torn?
>>
>>18534095
Back to the Future already did this 30 years ago
>>
>>18534121
It means they caused the Tunguska event 0_0
>>
>>18534109
nice blog
>>
Someone named Rosy was sent through a time machine, not anyone else?
>>
You'd think that after a year she could've found some paper that didn't have random text printed throughout.

>>18534204
She mentions Cern, but there's no reason it had to be written before 2017.
>>
>>18537318
You'll note she doesn't commit herself. She crosses out "all" in reference to who is in the past.
>>
File: moment_040.jpg (13KB, 203x270px) Image search: [Google]
moment_040.jpg
13KB, 203x270px
>>18534095
WTF? WHY WOULD YOU SUBJECT EVERYONE TO THIS SHIT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OP? YOU FUCKING SERIAL RAPIST! I WOULDN'T PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE. I HOPE YOU DROWN IN A BUCKET OF AIDS.
>>
>>18534095
It says 1930, not 2030
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.