[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first hand bigfoot encounters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: bigfoot.jpg (72KB, 625x440px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
72KB, 625x440px
This guys story sounds pretty genuine and terrifying but is the only good one like it I can find

could we get a thread going for something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imfqQY_Z83k
>>
>>18533393
https://youtu.be/TUpNNtz9Ep4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD8XSQbayXs

>Marble mountains video.
>>
>>18533436

nice that was a pretty good one
>>
>>18533393
I got a big peepee
>>
It has been fascinating to watch a new religion being established. Footers are zealots. For a reason they can never seem to answer,this is the most important thing in the world. They worship a monkeyman. It is so funny how mad they get about this. Then you have the false prophets. Melba Ketchum,Jeff Meldrum,Grover Krantz and M.K. Davis. Which leads to the holy grail the patterson/gimlin film. An obvious hoax to all but the most dedicated. The film is 50 years old this year. Yet not one body,hair,tooth,bone or even shit has been found. Amazing advances in technology and not one clear photo or video. Lots of hoaxes though. Get mad footers you have wasted your lives.
>>
another good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRurxAtiLkM
>>
Why do people think that Sasquatch is a living, physical entity, anyway?

Clearly he's like the Goatman, or any other archetypal wildman entity.
He's either some sort of manifestation of the human intellect's inability to grasp the sheer untamed wildness, or some sort of extradimensional/spiritual entity in its own right.
>>
>>18535640
This.

Also, benis :D
>>
>>18533393
>2017
>we're in the future now
>still caring wether there's some big monkey-people running around in US woods
>>
>>18535640
There's that weird horned man thing. Some biologist dude doing fieldwork tore a muscle and broke a bunch of bones when he blacked out realizing the thing sitting next to him wasn't his colleagues. Then it turned out someone in the same area had filmed some black figure just standing in the woods there.
>>
>>18535640

I heard one. I've also heard multiple spirits. There's a very distinct difference between living, physical beings and incorporeal/manifested entities. You can grasp how a physical being sounds - visualize the size of their lungs, the power of their vocal chords - if you've been hunting and heard a mountain lion scream, you know what I'm talking about.
>>
This one scary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCuC-k7uNvg&app=desktop
>>
This one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9YcIlkl_c&app=desktop
>>
What about The hairless bigfoots that crawl along the ground.
Any information about them?

Why does bigfoot steal children to raise them? And what about the one taking people's clothes off and folding it one by one?
>>
>>18535723
>2017
> future now
Sounds like a pre-2000 birth right there.
>>
>>18533436
it just looks like some homeless dude who was flustered that a bunch of tourists were fucking around in his meager home. poor fella.
>>
>>18536421
if you're a post-2000 birth you should get off this fucking site
>>
>>18536352
you mean flatfoot?
>>
>two years ago now
>be in Georgetown, Seattle's oldest neighborhood eating lunch at a convenience stores parking lot. This place is right by Boeing Field and the railyard
>Look up
>see bigfoot on the far side of the tracks
>holymotherfuckingshitballs there he is! plain sight, broad daylight, could see his full figure
>run inside to ask the shop owner if he had any security cameras pointing in that direction
>he says "no"
>explain to him I just saw bigfoot
>guy looks at me like Im crazy and kicks me out
>>
>>18535998
>I heard one
it was probably a bear
>>
>>18536646

I know what a bear sounds like bruh. This wasn't no bear.
>>
>>18536856
it was totally a bear. i was in the other field listening
>>
>>18535619
that was a good video.
>>
>>18536299
>c-can I use your computer?
>>
>>18536608
You probably saw a homeless guy, probably far more like than seeing a bigfoot in Seattle during lunch at a convenience store
>>
>>18536909
Kek
>>
>>18535619

Literally the most retarded thing I've ever seen. It's fucking people.
>>
File: 300_341802.jpg (57KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300_341802.jpg
57KB, 300x270px
So what are people's thoughts on the Type 3s?

For those who don't know, it's a Bigfoot type creature with claws instead of nails, has an oddly shaped muzzle (much like a baboon) and pointed ears with tufts of fur on the end. Various reports claim them to have tails while other don't, similarly there seems to be those reported with plantigrade legs and digitigrade legs. They're often colloquially referred to as "Dog Men" (apart from the werewolf-like canine "Dog Man") or "Bearsquatch". They're also presumably the actual creature that is seen when people claim to see a Goatman or Pigman.

I often wonder just how many varieties of the Type 3 there are as some accounts appear to be something definitely akin to a bigfoot (distant evolutionary relative) while others describe something more akin to a dogman (different species or sub-species).

Many Native Americans refer to them as the "Gugwe" and claim they are the most dangerous of the main three hairy humanoid cryptids (Bigfoot, Gugwe, Dogman) one can encounter as they have no qualms in seeing humans as a food source.
>>
>>18537797
Sounds like the devil monkeys. Look em up
>>
>>18535371
(You)
>>
>ctrl-f homeless

Looks like the shills have adopted a new tactic
>>
>>18538398
How many 7 foot tall homeless furries have you met, anon?
>>
>>18533436
that;s gotta be a hiker.
He has no big physical mass
>>
>>18538268
> this is the only response /x/ has to offer

/x/ truly is the plebest website for talking about cryptids.
>>
>>18539910
/x/ is for Tulpas, roleplaying, ARPs & Magic, ... nothing else anymore.
>>
>>18535371

This. The true believers are the most bizarre fucking people I've ever seen. They cannot be dissuaded. And for what? So a species of Ape Men DOES live in the Pacific Northwest. And?
>>
>>18539983
The zeitgeist of the times has shifted
>>
File: shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg (10KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg
10KB, 210x280px
>>18535371
>Yet not one body,hair,tooth,bone or even shit has been found.
Hair has been collected and tested by the FBI. Doesnt match anything except for other alleged sasquatch hair samples from here to the himalayas.
but thats all buuullshit bunch of kooky weirdos love a gorillaman because they cant get any pussy LOL
>>
>>18540659
great proof posted there, how can anyone deny Bigfoots exist now?
>>
File: peter_o_staredown.jpg (21KB, 550x534px) Image search: [Google]
peter_o_staredown.jpg
21KB, 550x534px
~~Type 1 Bigfoots~~

Sasquatch
Aliases: Oh-Mah, Skookum Ape, Buquas
Notable Individuals: Patty (Patterson/Gimlin film)
Height: 8-12 feet
Toes: 5
Description: The most iconic of the Bigfoot types the Type-1 or "Patty" type Bigfoot is typically found along the west coast and north west regions of North America (though they can be found sparsely though out parts of lower 48). They have more human-like faces with square teeth and can get much taller than most other Bigfoot Types. They're purportedly the least aggressive of all Bigfeet, but still have the same hair-trigger temper if their food, habitat or kin are threatened. Have been noted to dedicate while they walk and are said to have matted feces on the hair covering their rear ends. Will co-habitat with the Type-2s and to a lesser extent the "Dogman" cryptid, but will not tolerate any of the Type 3s.
>>
File: Wood.jpg (50KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wood.jpg
50KB, 329x400px
~~Type 2 Bigfoots~~
The Type 2 Bigfoot is more ape-like with a far less human face and a much more simian dentition boasting massive incisors. In addition to walking on their hind legs they will also lope on all fours using their knuckles similar to a great ape. More aggressive than the type 1s they many native American tribes cite them as being the more violent cannibalistic of the major two types (Type 1 and Type 2) though some researchers believe the Native Peoples may have been citing Type 3s instead in these accounts. Will co-habitat with Type-1s and to a lesser extent the Dogman cryptid, but not the Type-3s.

- "Booger"
Aliases: Haint, No-head, Yahoo, Catamount, etc.
Notable Individuals: Chicken Man
Height: 7-8 feet
Description: Arguably the most common sub-group of the Type-2s they can be found all over much of North and Central America though seem most common around the south east and southern mid-west.

- "Skunk Ape"
Aliases: Florida Skunk Ape
Notable Individuals: N/A
Height: 6-7 feet
Toes: 4
Description: A smaller sub-variety found through the marshlands of Florida and surrounding southern swamp-lands they're virtually identical in appearance to the "Booger" save for their size and tell-tale four toed footprints.

- "Grassman"
Aliases: Swampsquatch, Navajo Howler
Notable Individuals: Orange Eyes, MOMO, Fauke Monster (Monster of Boggy Creek)
Height: 7-8 feet
Toes: 3
Description: Long shaggy hair covers much of the face and body with much longer arms with elongated fingers many witnesses describe as claw-like and very odd three toed footprints. The most aggressive the Type-2 subgroups the Grassman is found in temperate woodlands around eastern Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia while the Swampsquatch tends to be found in marshy environments all throughout the south east white out west in arid climates we find the Navajo Howler.
>>
File: shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg (256KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg
256KB, 750x1000px
~~Type 3 Bigfoots~~
A classification covering some of the more bizarre bigfoots. These are unique in that they possess claws instead of nails and have much more notably carnivorous dentition with fan-like canines and even less human-looking faces than the Type-2s. They're believed to be obligate carnivores dwelling further up north having most likely been driven out of much of the lower 48 by the Native peoples and White settlers though they can still be found all throughout North America in various geographical pockets.

- Wendigo
Aliases: "Genoskwa" (Southern variant)
Notable Individuals: N/A
Height: 8-10 feet
Description: For all intents and purposes a larger variation of the Type-2 with fangs and claws the Wendigo range from norhern Canada to Wyoming and Montana.

- Gugwe
Aliases.: "Type 3 Dogman", "Bearman", "Bearsquatch"
Notable Individuals: Beast of Seven Chutes, Beast at Land Between the Lakes
Height: 8-10 feet
Description: Boasting a curious baboon-like muzzle, pointed ears and a uniquely gorilla-like physique the Gugwe are often called "Dogmen" or "Type-3 Dogmen" though they're not to be confused with the Canine cryptid of the same name. Claimed by Natives to be solitary hunters preferring higher elevations they will, in colder climates, purportedly wear animal skins as primitive clothing. Found predominately in Eastern Canida, New England and along parts of the Mississippi river.

- Mountain Giant
Aliases.: "True Giants"
Height: 13-19 feet
Toes: 4
Description: The most enigmatic of all the Type-3 sub types these giants are only found far up North and are said to have a far more human-like physique with claws and fangs much like the other Type-3s but with predominant lower canines visible as "tusks". They're also often described as wielding clubs or tree branches as blugeons and are fiercely aggressive towards humans (may have been the origin of our myths about Ogres and such).
>>
File: sasquatch-sykesville2.jpg (86KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
sasquatch-sykesville2.jpg
86KB, 350x459px
~~ Type 4 Bigfoot ~~
Aliases: ????
Notable Individuals: Sykesville Monster
Height: 5-7 feet
Description: Possibly not even a Bigfoot at all this variety may actually be a relic hominid or primitive human. Found only in regions of the North West these creatures may be one in the same with the Russian Almasty. Very little evidence or information exists about them.
>>
>>18533393
I sincerely hope this isnt taken as a troll post- its not, but from my own personally experience with Bigfoot (Banff alberta, 2005) and other peoeples,, the new hypothesis that Bigfoot is some kind of spirit/ghost makes the most sense.

Ive been saying this since 2005 but just recentlly Ive seen the theory getting more traction, which is good, because I truly beleive that Bigfoot isnt native to this plain of existance, and instead lives outside and instead visits it.
>>
>>18541377
Your complimentary pan flute and energy crystals will be arriving in the mail in about 4-7 business days.
>>
>>18541387
You can mock, but that doesnt change that I have firsthand experience with some sort of bi-pdal sentient cryptid.

The theory that theyre extradimensional also goes a long way to explaining a shit ton of weird shit that there are no other explanations for in the Bigfoot mythos.

Worth a read friend
http://weekinweird.com/2016/12/08/bigfoot-is-a-ghost-interdimensional-sasquatch-tulpas-green-flash/
>>
>>18541401
This is all very true and I was more or less jesting above, but, all this extra-dimensional spiritual stuff is more for the convenience of someone trying to make sense of such a creature existing, not necessarily something that the evidence points towards.

No doubt there are certainly areas or vortexes of high strangeness that could be attributed to such phenomenon, and naturally there is the odd correlation between orbs of light and some cryptid sightings, but I don't think the Bigfoot itself is anything so far fetched.

The supernatural and spiritual are first and foremost constructs thought up for the convenience of the human mind and imagination.
>>
>>18541421
I understand a appreciate where youre coming from, but I think that reality is a lot more maleable then our current understanding gives it credit for.

I believe that as science progresses, its going to get a weirder, and eventually we will be able to quantify Will as a force of nature in the universe.
>>
File: 1482466517850.jpg (2MB, 2898x1876px) Image search: [Google]
1482466517850.jpg
2MB, 2898x1876px
Does anybody have any theory as to why glowing orbs of light are sighted near Sasquatch hotspots?
is it just the government in advanced aircraft keeping an eye on the situation or studying them in the safest and most efficient way?
>>
>>18542383
maybe the glowing orbs are a psychological side-effect of infrasound?
>>
>>18539910
fuck, where do i go for real discussion?
>>
>>18542586
I'm sure there's some half-assed Reddit somewhere or something. /x/ has been just a disappointment since second-wave millennials took over the internet.

Instead of talking about actual paranormal stuff that might exist out in the world /x/ is instead now filled with a bunch of self-entitled byproducts of the no-child-left-behind education system who only want to discuss self pandering "do it yourself at home" topics like ARGs, Tulpas, summoning demons, ask a real _____ anything, astral projection and all other manner of half-assed woohead bullshit that lets them think they're a delicate little snowflake.

Then again, you have the opposite end of the spectrum with the die-hards that have become so immersed in their new age fringe conspiracy theory of choice (Flat Earth, Hollow Earth, No Earth, Demiurge, Archons, Djinn, David Icke, Lloyd Pie, etc) that they're virtually incapable of conversing with anyone about anything else without trying to rope it into their crazy gestalt world view (often using borderline unintelligible subject specific lingo).

So there you have it, 90% of all current /x/ users. Either lightweight squeakers that want to circle-jerk to creepypastas or mentally ill oldfags with no where else to go who will arbitrarily but into any conversation to tell you about how your soul-matrix doesn't allow for free will because of the Draco middle-casts' evil machinations for mankind.
>>
File: IMG_0463.jpg (30KB, 306x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
30KB, 306x487px
>>18533393
I live in aroostook county, Maine on about 640 acres and there's one that lives around here on my property
>>
>>18542703
> Maine

New England is full of all kinds of crazy cryptid shit.
>>
>>18542695
No earth? Been away a few months, haven't heard of it before. Is it new?
>>
>>18542716
Everything is a simulation man! If you wake up from the dream you don't exist anymore!
>>
>>18533393
i've got a firstfoot bighand encounter if that helps
>>
>>18541332
>>18541310
>>18541262
>>18541244
Is there such thing as a type 5?
>>
>>18535371

Don't forget Matt Moneymaker
>>
>>18535919

Well let's see the video, anon
>>
>>18542736
Yes

green text it anon
>>
File: hairless_bigfoot.png (218KB, 624x336px) Image search: [Google]
hairless_bigfoot.png
218KB, 624x336px
>>18536352

>What about The hairless bigfoots that crawl along the ground

Pic related
>>
>>18542695

Someone red pill me on no earth RIGHT NOW!!
>>
>>18542828
Matt Moneymaker is an expert in the art of not finding Big Foot.
>>
>>18542868

Pic is not ralated, it is taken from a movie: Xtro...
>>
>>18540659
That's bullshit, there have been docs with testing. Sasquatch/bigfoot have all been fakes while yeti (very different) is probably a kind of bear.
>>
>>18541401
what if they come from inside the hollow earth through secret tunnels?
>>
>>18542853
The video is underwhelming. It looks like a guy in a wide brimmed hat and a cowl and all dark clothes, and to top it off the story behind it is a retired guy wanting to make a spooky movie draws a fake mystical circle in a forest on the edge of his property, and he returns and this spooky apparition appears!

It's the greentext story that males it weird. I'll go through the archive quick.
>>
>>18543029
>Docs where they test random pieces of hair and blood they found in the woods proves that bigfoot either doesn't exist or is a bear.

So you believe it isn't real because you watched a couple of strawman documentaries that reinforce your belief that people who believe it exists are crazy?

I believe it exists, but that it would be incredibly difficult to find. if it's as intelligent as so many eyewitness reports say it is then it's not going to bend over backwards and turn itself in, People who obsess over the lack of bones say it with a condescending tone that makes it sound easier than it actually would be. And even then with how insular and entitled many modern scientists are such a discovery would have to be spoonfed to them because it would completely rewrite everything we know about human evolution
>>
>>18542868
>...and what did this creature look like, sir?
>A hairy coffee table with a head.
>>
>>18541332
These are just hairy niggers.
>>
>>18535371
>>18540659
>>18541387
>>18543060

Fools!
The real reason we haven't caught bigfoot yet is because he is actually a several thousand year old human being, who has spent almost his entire life becoming an expert at avoiding people.

Source:
http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2008/02/05/the-mormon-bigfoot-genesis-theory/
>>
>>18542703
kill it.
>>
>>18542868
That's from a french comedy film called Xaangus. It's not related at all.
>>
>>18543624
Xtro
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.