[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica seems to me to be the last possible place where a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ningen2.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ningen2.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Antarctica seems to me to be the last possible place where a cryptid could possibly be located.

Familiarize yourself with the cryptid known as "Ningen." Do you think such a thing could exist?
>>
i think that out of all the possible conspiracy related happening in antarctica (aliums, pyramids, nazis, hollow earth), you have chosen something very uninteresting, irrelevant, and with shit for proof
>>
Half whale half person??

Why didn't those dumbfucks call it a whale-person?
>>
File: big-lebowski-topper.jpg (33KB, 630x365px) Image search: [Google]
big-lebowski-topper.jpg
33KB, 630x365px
>>18532569
>>
>>18532574
sry mang im just jonesing for new threads about antarctica after that stuff happened at the end of last year with the orthodox patriarch, jon kerry, buzz aldrin, and others going to visit the continent. I go between x and pol to find antarctica threads but havent found shit as of late. so when i came here today, ctl-f'd for antarctica and found some crap about some gay, eyeless, japanese merman, i couldnt help but lose my shit.
>>
>>18532539
Man I wish, the ningen is one of the most fascinating cryptids to me but I personally believe its just a myth. Do you have any evidence for us to chew on?
>>
File: Nin.jpg (124KB, 468x467px) Image search: [Google]
Nin.jpg
124KB, 468x467px
>>18532595
I have nothing besides the common photos that circulate the web. I'm hoping that by making this thread, we can get some people with more info than myself to speak up.

Personally, I've always laughed at things like Bigfoot, but this is the one exception. The existence of ningen seems plausible to me for several reasons:

1. Antarctica is absolutely massive, and still has large amounts of unexplored areas. This, coupled with the fact that Japanese whalers who claimed to encounter them said they were "white," means that they might be camouflaged and hard to discover

2. The world's ocean is still something of a mystery. New aquatic creatures are being discovered constantly. Some deep-sea creatures, specifically, defy description

3. The conditions are not unlivable. Penguins live in Antarctica, polar bears in the North. If ningen have blubber like seals or whales, they could stand the cold
>>
>>18532664
white gondola
>>
>>18532664
so in the first picture he has 2 arms and no legs, but in this one its the opposite?
top lel?!?!?!?
>>
File: ningen5.jpg (137KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
ningen5.jpg
137KB, 468x351px
>>18532686
Pretty much

>>18532690
They've been described as "bipedal" by some, and "whale-like" by others. Maybe they're all amputees
>>
also, it kind of makes not that much sense in an evolutionary perspective for an aquatic creature to have such highly developed and functional fingers, hands, and arms. is this not hilariously obvious? its like if there was another cryptid who was a bird with gills...
>>
dont get me wrong, it looks pretty cool. its just too silly of a concept for me to take it seriously
>>
Isn't the crucified angel from Evangelion based on this? Down to being found in Antarctica
>>
I'd be more willing to believe if all the photographs didn't look like shit. Some of them look like PS2 graphics.
>>
>>18532706
The first image is an artist's imagination of its appearance, I think.

>>18532697
This pic is more what I think of when I hear "Ningen"

A sort of white, lumpy whale-like swimmer
>>
>>18532539
>Do you think such a thing could exist?

of course something "could exist". the better question is whether or not there's any evidence

in this case there is zero evidence
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DNL74uBImg
Ningen loves you, yeah
>>
What about the octopus that the Russians supposedly found in a lake under the ice. It was supposed to be super smart, poisonous, and had very good camouflage abilities
>>
>>18532969
Sauce.
>>
>>18533025
link/source?
>>
This is from a Japanese movie. The photo were released beforehand as a viral marketing campaign. Give it a Google fuckface
>>
>>18534120

Funny enough, Ningen means human in nip
>>
>>18533025
>What about the octopus that the Russians supposedly found in a lake under the ice. It was supposed to be super smart, poisonous, and had very good camouflage abilities

Umm.. aren't all octopus super smart, poisonous (most of them), and have great camoflauge abilities? unless this octopus can solve a rubics cube and turn completely invisible I'm not impressed.
>>
>>18534600
Was a fake article on The Express (UK rag)

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
>>
>>18532539
NINGEN!?
>>
File: unknownsaea-pepe.jpg (148KB, 698x524px) Image search: [Google]
unknownsaea-pepe.jpg
148KB, 698x524px
>>
>>18535768
>Muffled underwater kek
>>
>>18532539
Huh, so this was what inspired some of the designs for the angels.
>>
>>18532569
you are irrelevant
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.