[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored, can you all blow my mind with some secret forbidden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: secretsmanwasnotmenttoknowpng.jpg (39KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
secretsmanwasnotmenttoknowpng.jpg
39KB, 300x417px
I'm bored, can you all blow my mind with some secret forbidden knowledge? Of the matrix/ invisibles variety please. Or any thing sci fi.

Hell let's make this a thread for blowing each others minds with secret knowledge.

I'll start, the discordians and sub genuis secret societies are all a cabal of hackers who believe in personal liberty and freedom and they have developed many of the worlds most popular software. They frequent 4chan very often and recruit form their tor websites.

not the best I know but it's something.
>>
Sit on your hand and then fap with that hand it feels good
>>
>>18532006
WOAH
>>
>>18531989
The human brain is actually a computer
>>
>>18532026
NO WAY
>>
>>18531989

The great secret of life, and especially in business and politics is to make your enemies stronger. Carl Jung called this play of opposites enantiodromia. Sounds crazy I know but true.

For example, the Nazis were funded by the Zionist Jew Rothschild family, and Hitler himself was Jewish. The reason in this case, to make the Jews a cohesive group by giving them a common enemy.

Or a more recent example: Gary Johnson is funded by democrats, Jill Stein by republicans.
>>
>>18532032
Yas way a multicore computer in which all cores are in equal footing once calibrated
>>
>>18532036
that's pretty obvious, uniting people with a common enemy, but if you go over board you destroy yourself.
>>
>>18532041

Exactly
But even if your enemy wins, you still win as you now have controlled opposition.
>>
>>18532040
Although can all people calibrate them?
>>
>>18532055
but what if your enemy escapes your control?

I wish I knew how to do money magick like soros.
>>
>>18532056
Fuck off you are just ripping off Freud although its true that people consider the ego id and super ego to be real , sentient have an influence on behavior and yet claim they are just one person i mean in murder in second degree don't people get excused for not being in emotional control over themselves even the law recognize that theres more than just one
>>
>>18532059

Soros funded BLM and anti-trump protests like Chicago's to energize the far left.

It went wrong because Hillary didn't fully embrace BLM for fear of completely losing the white vote. In the end, all of the violence ended up pushing the normies toward "law and order" Trump, so Soros failed this time.

Soros' people did a decent job of faking hate crimes by Trump supporters but he didn't go so far as to elevate the "alt-right" like Hillary did.

Hillary tried to overfeed the trolls until they exploded. What she found out is that we have an unlimited appetite :-)
>>
File: unnamed_500.jpg (72KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed_500.jpg
72KB, 500x496px
>>18531989
Thoth will gather together Shu, dryness /pol/ and his sister Tefnut, moisture /x/.

Together they form a heaven, Nut, and an Earth, Geb.

That's the Plot card I've got in my deck I guess.
>>
>>18532006
Lead us glorious wise man.
>>
>>18532073
Thats exactly my point we are told since we are kid some stuff and we follow without questioning its like the raise of neetism in modern times when the go to school get a job marry have kids thing isn't feasible. Did the neetdom raise because they are just lazy faggots or because they realized theres no real purpose and everyone is just indoctrinated and don't know how to react to the realization?

Contact with technology is clearly accelerating the realization given that you encounter things that exist and yet people claim they don't, they exist under different conditions of course
>>
File: 1480735692583.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480735692583.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
>>18532006
>>
>>18532092
>>18532073

samefag who can't organize his/her thoughts into coherent sentences.
>>
>>18532092
>Contact with technology is clearly accelerating the realization given that you encounter things that exist and yet people claim they don't, they exist under different conditions of course
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1477491792837.jpg (10KB, 223x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477491792837.jpg
10KB, 223x242px
>>18532102
>>
File: 1475876671358.jpg (321KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475876671358.jpg
321KB, 1600x1200px
>>18532112
>>
>>18531989
You can visit the afterlife and communicate with things on the other side with a molecule produced by your body.
>>
>>18532106
People don't question what makes reality be they just give a "moral" meaning based on also preconceptions biological or social to all the rest of the preconceptions they use to make up reality. So What happens when people because being in contact with technology from such an early age are completely desensitized to any preconception and can see or can actually search for what makes things be?

Of course neetdom is one response but you have the ones who get violent the women who become slut the one who is an eternal kid, the anti hate liberals activism in general and so on that's why societies degenerate, the realization there's no meaning or the current dogmatic meaning is not correct which means there can't be happiness and everything they've lived is a lie.
>>
>>18532106
Not him but I think he means that due to access to cameras, ect., we have footage and other things that prove the world is not as it seems and that our leaders know this. We could very well be being controlled/cooked in more ways than we'd like to think
>>
File: b85eb59df679374d0a701c592f8cd434.jpg (774KB, 1522x2119px) Image search: [Google]
b85eb59df679374d0a701c592f8cd434.jpg
774KB, 1522x2119px
>>18532127
When their focus returns to the world of the living, they will see it for the absurdity it is.

Becoming absorbed, subsumed within the internet is like travelling through the underworld.

And at the heart of darkness is the realisation that even this world of electrons and coded logic is absurd.
>>
>>18532127
slow the fuck down, and read what you write before you post it. you're making no fucking sense.
>>
>>18532127
In order to be happy you need to do something right but whats right? In order to do something right you have to have an order but what does that order entail? You would have to have defined reality which we know since greek times is a wrong thing to do, theres only one truth as far as we know and things can only be one way so what happens when 2 people meet they both have different ideas of what reality is so whats the correct? Neither of course that won't stop them from doing something wrong, we also know thanks to the greeks that 2 false premises yield a false conclusion creating a never ending cycle up until they all ask what is to be?

If from a thought you conceive reality or if from methaphysics which are infinite you conceive reality everything can be and you live in fantasy land however if you do it the other way you can see what makes your perception be and from that might one day see reality (well i mean hopefully)

>>18532138
Why would someone do that

>>18532145
o but it does
>>
>>18532145

/x/ = schizo general. or at the very least people off their meds
>>
>>18532160
>o but it does

no, it fucking doesn't.
>So what happens when people because being

isn't even fucking english
>>
>>18532160
So what happens in your head when your programming breaks? Everything should change itself given that a thought can't kill you but that would cause a lot of pain and misery so what happens? People resist to it and degenerate with the need of ever increasing stimuli of some sort to quiet down the ever increasing impulse from a core who knows its not the right way

>>18532171
i don't get what you don't get mistakes aside
>>
>>18532182
and of course the mind obeys physics laws not metaphysics laws
>>
>>18532143
>Despair Code
>Fearless Code
Horus the Younger (Heru-sa-Aset) Horus the Elder (Heru Wer)

Bereshut Bara, Abracadabra

The Younger comes before the Elder.

>Something going on here beyond me.
>>
>>18532182
and thats what a lot of modern people are a bunch of walking dissonances
>>
>>18532210
>walking dissonances
*cognitive dissonances
>>
My.knowledge is the only thing that makes sense also grab some peanut butter smear it all over.your balls let an squirrel play with them feels good
>>
>>18532182
That reminds me of a certain game i can't recall its name now
>>
>>18532225
what knowledge
>>
>>18531989
>>18532059
>>18532078
>>18532138
Lets switch topic shall we? Do yall niggas like snorting shit? I mean as in litteral piles of fucking shit that come from your smelly asshole. It gets you a mild thc high and I think its a cheap alternative to weed. Make sure to shit in your school bag so you can snort shit even when you are in class.
>>
>>18532373
nigga wut
>>
>>18532373
ask the game grumps about this
>>
>>18532145
shut the fuck up bitch. english is not even my native language, and I understand him clearly.

FUCK YOU SHILL FAGGOTS. I HOPE MOLOCH RAPES YOUR ASSHOLE WITH A RED HOT GLOWING KNIFE WHEN HES FINISHED USING YOU LIKE THE BITCH PUPPET YOU ARE.
>>
>>18532540
you are stupid
>>
>>18532540
go to bed you have school in the morning
>>
>>18531989
>I'm bored, can you all blow my mind with some secret forbidden knowledge?
The first secret of Freemasonry is: The Earth revolves around the Sun.
That's some pretty spoopy esoteric crap right there.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.