[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /x/-approved methods for ridding myself of anxiety?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 19

File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43KB, 628x471px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43KB, 628x471px
>>
File: bineli-shotgun-620x278.jpg (22KB, 620x278px) Image search: [Google]
bineli-shotgun-620x278.jpg
22KB, 620x278px
A shotgun bullet pill.
>>
>>18531972
Shotguns don't shoot bullets newfag
>>
I like to imagine a super charismatic cool guy walking beside me. Whenever I do this, people seem to be nicer to me. It's the strangest thing.
>>
Lavender oil, guided meditation, and yoga come to mind.
>>
One real way

https://twitter.com/bilaljaffery/status/462368316636401664
>>
>>18531972
>shotgun
>bullets
I'm sure you're merely pretending to be stupid etc.
>>
File: 293064821_l.jpg (189KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
293064821_l.jpg
189KB, 600x848px
Weed.

Now that that's out of the way - this thread is officially a Kurt Cobain murder conspiracy thread.
>>
>>18531967

Mindfulness.
Tripping.
Meditation.
>>
>>18531981
>>18532050

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujGsHuUh38

Shotguns can shoot anything lol
>>
>>18531982

I like to imagine I am that guy and the results are the same.
>>
>>18532099
>hurr durr damage control
>you can but diesel in gas engine and it will run for a few minutes
>>
>>18531981
go away /k/
>>
>>18531967
cannabis
>>
>>18532090
post more
>>
>>18531967
Hit the gym.
>>
>>18532184
>>18532938

I'm stoned out of my tree and I'm still anxious due to the fact I live below a gym and some /fit/ bro is dropping weights on the floor like it's a fucking basketball.
>>
>>18532144
>Being this mad
Are you a redneck? Take a shotgun and shoot a slug into your head
>>
>>18532090
>>18532193
Wasn't Eldon Hoke run over by a train after he said this in a documentary?

Courtney Love also went to extreme lengths to stop the documentary from being made
>>
>>18532992
jerking off does the trick until you realize you squeezed your dick for five minutes and woman will only laugh at you should you make an advance.

try it anons!
>>
>>18532996
Anon what the FUCK
>>
>>18532996
Did not mean to quote you
>>18532992
>>18533002
You know I'm partially right.
>>
>>18533010
I didn't have anxiety before but I do now
>>
Do you guys ever get laughed at when walking past someone?

>walk by a random pedestrian on the streets or student on campus
>hear laughter as I go past them

Do they not think about how that affects one's self esteem?
>>
>>18533029
>run across the street cause my bus is about to leave
>pack of niggers down the street start laughing their asses off

I try to never run in public. sometimes people even laugh at my walk too. the only key is just to not think about it.
>>
>>18532184
It works for awhile but then that paranoia will creep on you hard sooner or later
>>
>>18531967
The Wim Hof method.

To begin you must relax (sit or lay down). Take a deep breath (fill your lungs to maximum capacity, try to fill your diaphragm as well as your lungs) then release, but not fully (let your chest drop, allow the air to leave). That's one repetition. Repeat this for thirty breaths. Release all the air in your lungs and then hold your breath when you have reached 30 repetitions. You will be able to hold your breath for a very long time (upwards of 2 minutes). Once you feel the gasp reflex kick in, fill your air up with lungs again and hold it for 10 seconds (push a little into your head for some more feel goods). That's one set. Try to do 3 sets.

You will feel lightheaded, warm and tingly after the first few repetitions (your vision may go dark at some point). Do this for 3 sets and you will be high as a fucking kite, I guarantee it. This is a tried and true method to release DMT into your brain. This technique basically hyper-saturates your blood with oxygen; increasing your pH (making you more alkaline, neurons/bodily processes fire/work better in an alkaline environment) and kick-starting your body's primitive brain.

Watch the video below to learn more. Do what they do in the video with them and you'll see. When I'm feeling down, I always know that if I just push myself to breathe, I will feel fantastic again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs

If you need me to green-text it:
>Take full breath of air to fill lungs
>Release some of the air you inhaled
>Full breath
>Release
>Full breath
>Release
>...
>Full Breath
>Release and hold your breath until you feel the gasp reflex, then take another full breath and hold that for 10 seconds

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>18533816
I like 4chan, it tells me shit like how to get high without even buying drugs.
>>
>>18531967
High amounts of caffeine while running through woods at breakneck speed in the middle of the night.

Ultimate /x/ experience
>>
>>18533816
I feel like this is absolutely terrible for you and the science-y shit you said was regurgitated from a new age forum

Just a feel
>>
>>18533972
I completely understand your skepticism, but you have to understand that he isn't trying to sell you anything that you don't have access to already. From what I can tell at this point, he's a genuine teacher; a man for the people. His name, Wim, means protector of the people.

The science is actually sound, too. Wim is a self-made monk who has legitimately reached out to the public and the scientific community to show them his secret abilities and training. They've been running tests and experiments on him and others for quite awhile now, the science checks out. He's actually hacked the human body and can show you how to do it in a month.

I'd say this is different because of how fucking easy it is to incorporate his method into your daily life. LITERALLY BREATHING. Anyone can do it, anytime, anywhere; it takes 10 goddamn minutes at a bare minimum.

Sadly, I know of no one like him. It seems like monks, magicians and tricksters are hell bent on keeping their methods secret, which I think is a shame. Were those methods released to the general public, there are many of us who could take them to the next level, further pushing humanity forward.
>>
>>18533963
sounds like a good way to break your nose against a tree
>>
>>18531967
Propranolol
>>
File: 193219.png (881KB, 493x662px) Image search: [Google]
193219.png
881KB, 493x662px
I've done literally everything to sort my anxiety out, from meditation to drugs and everything in between

I started to believe it's a curse because i read so many success stories for every single method and yet I still feel like a guilty dog in public
>>
>>18536019
Ok let's see...

Did you tortured your pets when you were a kid?
>>
Beer.
>>
>>18536030
No, I squashed a frog once
>>
>>18536019
take naps, they help me a lot. einstein said naps are guudd
>>
>>18536042
Then you have social anxiety, you are worried of what people thinks of you.

I assume you have something that makes you look unique and stand out.
>>
>>18531967
real answer, saint john's wort. I personally use it
>>
>>18536050
Correct, although i've accepted it in the past but the anxiety is still present. I've had this for 9 years so it's very ingrained in me that being outside is a reason to feel anxious. I've tried a lot to "rewire" that aspect of myself but wto no avail
>>
>>18531967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNx-g5eNJSw
>>
Ashwaghanda
L-Theanine
Kava kava

These have a lot of success stories, personally they didn't work for me but you should look into them

oh and >>18536051
>>
>>18536069
You are an empathic person, and that's not your anxiety, you accept and probably embrace what makes you unique.

That's the people's anxiety.

What you have to do it's accept the fact that people it's dumb, and you shouldn't respect their shitty opinions.
>>
Some people swear by starting their day with a cold shower.

I'm too lazy to shower in the morning but I do have cold showers in the day and I could see it working.

Also, i've noticed cold showers are like a super anxiety attack but completely under your control, if I was to ever explain what severe anxiety is like to someone who hasn't experienced it, it is a cold shower.
>>
stop being self centred all the time
>>
>>18536081
Yes, I've tried this. How long until I remind myself to not care what people think, for it to actually work? for me it;s a lot harder than just telling yourself something. I'm not good at consciously deluding myself
>>
>>18536093
You are not deluding yourself.

People it is dumb.
>>
>>18536093
Not that anon, but you have to realize that other people have the same vulns/worries etc.

I have struggled with anxiety most of my life and have only recently began to not give a shit about what another thinks. I am a fair person but I also have the right to abscond petty expectations/judgement of character without apology. As does everybody else.
>>
>>18536093
>>18536128
Everybody has their own quirks.
>>
>>18536083
M8 I fucking love cold showers, and I have terrible anxiety.

It could be because I live somewhere hot though.
>>
>>18536030
I did. When I was like 7 I put a wounded bird in a snake nest. I also fought with frogs in a swamp with a friend. We were throwing frogs at each other. We killed like 15 frogs. I also jerked off a cat so I guess it cancels out the bird thing.
>>
>>18531967

ASMR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_xXGpp6mJM
>>
>>18536093
Instead of concentrating on how to cure your anxiety, perhaps you should be focusing on how to make yourself useful. Go do something productive, bring value to you and your life. You don't have time to worry if you're busy doing something important.
>>
>>18533816
This is just hyperventillation and it'll make anxiety worse.
>>
>>18533816
This is hypoxia and you could conceivably have an aneurysm and maybe even die or brain dablage

DNOT DO ITS NOT WORTH
>>
>>18536566
What if the sky falls? I'd rather be a happy dead man than a gutless weasel like you.
>>
>>18536242
You should probably try it before you start telling people what it is.
>>
File: thecureforinsomnia.jpg (26KB, 480x879px) Image search: [Google]
thecureforinsomnia.jpg
26KB, 480x879px
>>
Ketamine clinic?
>>
>>18531967
Getting the fuck out of this shithole.
>>
>>18533816
Thanks for this. I had already started trying this method a couple of days ago. I have a question, I read a description elsewhere with this wording:
>Imagine you’re blowing up a balloon. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth in short but powerful bursts. The belly is pulled inward when you are breathing out and is pulled outward when you are breathing in. Keep a steady pace and use your midriff fully.
which gave me the impression I was supposed to go hard at it. So I was doing it standing up in order to use more force from my belly. Is this wrong? Is it really ok to just do it laying down?

My source is this, by the way:
http://highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/
>>
>>18531967

The iceman breathing technique works
>>
File: 1483173461391.png (706KB, 909x718px) Image search: [Google]
1483173461391.png
706KB, 909x718px
>>18533816
>>18535917
>mfw I can use Hamon now
Thanks anon!
>>
File: LBRBP.png (48KB, 565x692px) Image search: [Google]
LBRBP.png
48KB, 565x692px
>>18537222
Sweet trips senpai
>>
>>18537514
what is this supposed to do
>>
>>18537517
Summon Big Pepe
>>
File: Big Pepe.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Big Pepe.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>18537517
it summons Big Pepe.
>>
>>18532090
>justice for kurt
Top kek what a faggits
>>
>>18531967
Maybe all you need in your life is some marijuana, my friend.
>>
>>18537275
It's okay to do it standing up, too. Like you, I've found it's easier to engage my core while I'm standing up, so I actually started doing it standing up or sitting upright mostly. As I've gained a little bit more experience I've learned how to engage my core while laying down and it definitely makes a difference. It's much easier to become relaxed and I'm able to experience the exercise much more intensely.

Wim stresses frequently that he learned how to do this through trial and error, by feeling; he listened to his body. There's always going to be a theoretically 'best' way to do things (coming from the scientific community), but you're the only one that can say if that will work for you.

I'd say that as long as you take it easy and you don't push yourself too hard early on, you should be fine. There are dangers involved, but as long as you use critical thinking skills, you will protect yourself. For instance, don't do this in shallow water (that should be obvious) and holding your breath with air in your lungs causes quite a bit of pressure to build in your head and lower abdomen which isn't good for your body over the long-term. Your eyes aren't gonna like it and your weaker, lower core muscles may eventually develop chinks in their armor, increasing risk of a hernia.

Don't let that stop you from trying, tho. There's always his 2 week course, too. My buddy just got a free pass and he's gonna try it out.
>>
>>18537275
>supposed to go hard at it
Yes, you can go hard at it if you'd like, but I would caution you to learn more about what's happening in your body before you really start pushing the envelope.
>>
>>18531967
Shaman here: Zoloft.
>>
>>18537555
Big Pepe got trips. Big Pepe's love soothes the mind. Big Pepe is the Way.
>>
File: 1484634393996.png (211KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1484634393996.png
211KB, 600x451px
>>18533816
THIS CAN LITERALLY KILL YOU. VERY HIGH POSSIBILITY OF ALKALOSE INDUCED COMA. DON'T TRY. MEDIFAG HERE.
>>
Stop smoking weed you dense faggot
>>
File: ShitPost.png (11KB, 645x424px) Image search: [Google]
ShitPost.png
11KB, 645x424px
>>18539386
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
>>18539386
Sounds like the makings of an /x/ tier trip. Count me in.
>>
>>18539428
Nice knowing you bro,
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
>>18539386
DREAM ON, MARS MAN.
>>
>>18539423
Spooktacular
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular.
>>
>>18539423
Spooktacular
>>
>>18533312
I kinda managed to delude myself into thinking that everyone is out to get me because I'm a sadistic asshole and that's why it's normal for me to be paranoid.
I'm not actually sadistic at all but talking and interacting with people with the intent to hurt them helps me a lot.
[spoiler]obviously i don't hurt them[/spoiler]
>>
>>18533963
>tfw i've been walking through the woods all alone at night since years so i'm not scared of it anymore
>still get startled shitless when my cat makes some noise in the night
>>
Take high amounts of DXM daily non-stop until you become psychotic and close to schizophrenic
>>
>>18536030
When I was 5 or 6 my hobby was killing chickens with rocks.
My parents told me it was normal.
>>
>>18531967
Hi S.A.D. fellow,

I can share a bit of my experience, turns out I always had an anxiety disorder, they discovered it lately for I was thinking it was normal and that I was mistaking panic attack for casual stress , i lived 25+ more year thinking I was weird and everything was normal, anyway, I use to see the World as some Dark thing full of sorrow, and had a shitty life, I had to get medicated after a burn out, medication was shit, i had therapy, and it helped a bit , I solved most of my problems with that help, but not the Root of evil ... Anyway, I was on road to cure and I chose to try Shroom as they where used in psychology for a bit of time, plus obv shamanic lore blablabla, anyway, the last time I took them, there was 10g golden teacher, and believe me the lesson was hard and efficient, after the trip I took something like one week to recover, then everything was clear, I had a true understanding of my whole reality, so the thing was simple, I just had to get rid of the roots of my anxiety, basically a few person, a few habits and a few belief, today I know the world is not any lighter , I know I will die, I know I'm alone, but I know what I like to do, I know what I need to do, I know what are my needs, so I do sport, education works well, and my job too, no more money problem, no more toxic people putting too much pressure on me, no more troubles ... And I like life ... You want to overcome anxiety ? Get to know your enemy , understand why it exists, understand how it works, realise you are your own enemy, fight , life is a fight , fight for your right to enjoy life , you ll be cornered, beat to death, you will fear things, have panic attack, suffer, but you have to fight back and to get out of your shit.

Tldr;
Anxiety is killing you and destroying your life, get rid of it by fonding your own way

And yes it may be considered as paranormal to believe in yourself when everyrhing is fucked.
>>
speaking as someone with an anxiety disorder, hypnosis always helped me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJak8rLOxM
this guy is trustworthy. eventually, you might be able to instill a trigger to reduce it a bit as well.
mindfulness meditation helps, also, esp if you are aware that most of what you're thinking isn't helping you. as you may have noticed, a lot of anxiety doesn't have a well-defined cause, and it just sort of happens for no reason other than your brain hating you. at that point, you gotta just let it pass on it's own.
http://www.mindful.org/meditation/mindfulness-getting-started/
really anything that gets your focus off of the things that are consistently causing you anxiety that is harming your quality of life. a few people mentioned lavender. scents help. strong tastes help.
i used to keep a tin of altoids by my bed bc it helped when i woke up with random fucking panic attacks.
also, whiskey. whiskey helps too.
whatever floats your boat, anon.
>>
>>18539423
what if i wanna die
>>
>>18540641
Well u can get rid of the curse by dying before 5:30
>>
>>18540385
But it isn't the way to get rid of anxierty, just to numb it
>>
Anxiety is a sort of fear that stems from the desire to avoid something, or to not be rid of something unpleasant. One has to understand this. However, analyzing the fear over and over again won't lead anyone anywhere. You'll just have fragmented knowledge.

One has to perceive that, for most things, it isn't possible to avoid or the rid oneself of unpleasantness. The only way out is through. Think of anxiety as a tunnel you have to pass. You can try to circle it and go around it, but in as much as you don't go through it and arrive the other side, it will linger.

The Taoists/Daoists have an analogy: to try burying a mountain. Protip: you can't. The more you try to bury the mountain the bigger it gets.

Anxiety, of any kind, has a source. You just have to notice it, and look at it, and observe it, and love it. Not judge it. Not try to change it. Observe it.

Read up on Jiddu Krishnamurti's 'Freedom from the Known' and/or 'Mind and Fear' if interested in further information.
>>
File: 1484779241835.jpg (88KB, 540x577px) Image search: [Google]
1484779241835.jpg
88KB, 540x577px
>Anxious
>Unable to sleep
>Restless, unable to focus, brain fog
>Try meditation, can't focus
>Don't have the money for weed or the desire
>Struggle with it for years
>Eventually suck it up and go to the gym
>Instantly better

Seriously, just work out. If you're too shy for a gym get some weights from walmart or something and lift at home. Takes no time at all and you WILL feel better afterwards.

Plus, if you eat right and stick with it you'll look better too.
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
>>18532962
>live below a gym

wtf
>>
>>18533816
>ALKALOSE INDUCED COMA

Is this shit dangerous or not
>>
>>18540385
when you say anxiety disorder you mean gad?
after a panic attack a year ago, i went through a stage of thinking i was going crazy, intrusive thoughts and all that shit. i've since got over that, however i've been left with depersonalization and i have still have anxiety (and this is really hard to describe), but its anxiety about anxiety, its usually in the evening when there is less distraction from work and shit. often times its just like oh im gonna feel anxious later and then like a self fulfilling prophecy i do. normally this just sounds like something that would be easy to get rid of, but ive had it for so long. im worried i have GAD or some shit or some other form of anxiety disorder, the say if youve had anxiety for more thna 6 months then youve got a disorder, but ive had anxiety for a year and half, but its super specific an dont generalised. i wanna see a therapist but i dunno, will diet, exercise and meditation. i also dont get a lot of sleep, like ill go to bed around 1am and get up at like 7;30
>>
Drugs which produce a short "amnesia" to disassociate the mine from built up anxiety.

Benzos, Weed, Alcohol if you're desperate.
>>
>>18541784
Mind*
>>
I need a good meditation yt teacher. preferbly someone with a psychology background.
>>
Phenibut and Kratom. Alternate 4-3 days on each so that you don't develop tolerances.

I've done this for a year now and my quality of life has increased dramatically. No social anxiety. Doing heavy labor doesn't makes me nearly as tired, either.
>>
>>18541811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixu4Kd5R1DI

She makes some good points.
>>
>>18539386
Dream on, Mars man
>>
>>18541833

dubs dont lie, ty
>>
>>18531967
SMOKE WEED TILL PARANOID
FORCE SELF TO FUNCTION IN PUBLIC
soon nothing will bother you
>>
>>18533816
>fill your air up with lungs again
I know it's a simple mistake but I lost it
>>
>>18531967
High dose
- Ketamine
- DMT
will bring you in the right condition.

One time is enough.
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
File: nigelfarage.jpg (65KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
nigelfarage.jpg
65KB, 580x386px
>>18531967
Play with your dick. Not masturbation, just some light flaccid penis rubbing.

No matter how high, fucked up, stressed or anxious, play with your dick and feel good.

If female I don't know. Rub clit, hump a chair.
>>
File: 1482001771591.gif (1024KB, 254x227px) Image search: [Google]
1482001771591.gif
1024KB, 254x227px
>>18531967
This might help.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-12251944/Tinkerbel.txt.html
>>
>>18539423
Spooktacular
>>
>>18540678
My doctor actually recommended me to drink a alcohol if I felt too stressed.
>>
>>18533029
>>18533275
they probably weren't even laughing at you
>>
File: immunocat.jpg (128KB, 345x1280px) Image search: [Google]
immunocat.jpg
128KB, 345x1280px
>>18539423
spooktacular, fuck you.
>>
>>18531967
can rid yourself of anxiety. dont resist this experience.
>>
>>18531967

Sniff black pepper
>>
>>18531967

1) Go to sleep listening to Solfeggio frequencies.
2) Exercise
3) Mindfulness meditation
4) The kybalion.
5) Bi-carb soda bath
6) ASMR
7) Get familiar with gangstalking, emotional and psychological abuse via proxy as well as Narcissistic personality disorders.
>>
File: Cobain was a faggot.png (2MB, 922x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Cobain was a faggot.png
2MB, 922x1256px
>>18531967
Shotgun to head is the only correct answer
>>
>>18533816
>trying to make your blood alkaline through hyperventilation
Just jump a bridge, it kills you faster and it's probably painless.
>>
>>18531967
Anger cures anxiety. And pride kinda does a little bit.
>>
>>18536019
Everything except taking responsibility for your actions and emotions.
>>
>>18531981
>What are solid slugs
>>
File: one-ounce-shotgun-slug.jpg (329KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
one-ounce-shotgun-slug.jpg
329KB, 1200x900px
>>18546732
They're solid pieces of lead that are put in a shotgun shell instead of the smaller lead beads that are usually in one.
>>
>>18546709
underrated post of the century
>>
Summon a succubus to suck the anxiety out of your penis. Or you could kys yourself.
>>
>>18546937
Fuck. I've shot cinder-blocks with rifled-slugs for a 12 gauge before and the blocks fucking explode. WORSE if I ever shoot those damn things again I'm firing from the hip. I didn't notice anything at the time, but next morning I woke up and my gun shoulder was one huge purple bruise. I was all like... whoa.
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular

Pls dont kill me
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
spooktacular...
>>
>>18536051
yeah, me too. l-theanine and the ashwaganda extract too, there's a product called mood + which has l-theanine plus 5-HTP and some herbs like ginger, I think B vitamins too. Works great with Saint John's Wort.\

Valerian can really calm you the fuck down too, but in moderation, it only takes a little so don't use too much, and only when you need it, it shouldn't be a regular thing. Good for panic attacks and freakouts.
>>
>>18539423
Spooktacular
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
>>
meditation accompanied by cognitive behavioural therapy
>>
>>18539386
dream on, mars man
>>
>>18536075
Kava Kava causes liver damage after a while
>>
>>18553090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF0CLyaTPM
>>
>>18542039
Sit on washer/dryer or ride on a motor-bike. Every female should know this.
>>
>>18539423
spooktacular
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.