[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /X/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x423px
I need help understanding a disturbing experience I had.
This is not creepypasta.
My collage room mate can back up everything I say.

In collage I moved into a scummy apt in Gainesville with another guy. His old roommate had moved into a frat and I took his place.

Not long after I moved in I was introduced to a guy named bo.
Bo lived in the apt directly below ours.

I was introduced to him by walking into my apt and being greeted by a large muscular light skinned black man with dreadlocks that he wore in two large pigtails.

He introduced himself to me and told me he was friends with my room mate and had a key to the apt. He was rolling a blunt so I was Like what ever cool.

He was around quite a bit sometimes spending days at a time in our apt because he said his girlfriends parents were visiting and they didn't know he lived there.

He talked a lot and was very cptivating when he talked, but it was a lot of words stung together that didn't make much sense.
He told me one time that his real name was Damien but he went by bo.
One night I woke up to him standing over my bed. I swear to god for a second his pigtails had turned to horns and there was smoke coming from his nose. When I came to though it was just him and he needed help with something at 3 am.

I was fixing a small hole in the wall one time and he saw me doing it.
He asked me if I could fix a large hole in his apt. I said sure how did it get there. He danced around it and then decided that it was better if I didn't and wouldn't talk about it when I brought it up but he seemed to be afraid of it.

I went in his apt a few times even met his girlfriend though I can honestly say I never saw her face. I remember the back of her head and I know I've talked to her. But her face is a blank spot in my mind.

One night he was talking to me about how the whole world is made up of geometric triangles and then got mad when I didn't understand the significance of his statement.

cont
>>
I came into the living room one time with a video camera. He quickly hid his face and would not come out of the bathroom until we was convinced that I put it away. When I replayed the video his face was just a blur.

I never really thought much of any of it honestly until about 5 years later. I was hanging out with my old roommate and the guy who I replaced in the apt. The thought had always been that the guy that moved out had given no a key.

But he was adiment that he had never done so. Then we started thinking and we really could not recall a time where he entered the apt. He would either already be there when we came home, or just apear.

The more I started thinking about it the more things didn't add up. It almost felt like he had some sort of control over me looking back.

After thinking about it for a couple of weeks I decided to go to Gainesville and see if he still lives there.

When I got to the apt the people that lived there said that they moved in not much longer after we moved away. But that the apt had been vacant at the time that I lived upstairs. I asked them if there was a place that looked like a huge hole had been patched in the wall and they said yes.

I really think that we encountered the son of the devil. I think that he liked us and just truly wanted some friends and used his powers to confuse us so that we didn't catch on. Does this sound at all possible?
>>
After awhile I saw him jerking off in the bathroom after we finished watching the Divinci Code. I looked through the crease and he was going at it as if it was D Day again. My senses picked up on his energy. I felt this feeling of warmth and tightness as if my pants were shrinking. The memory of Charles Dickens the Secret Garden was instantly brought up to me.

I had this brave action take over me so I opened the bathroom door. He was in shock and freight as if he relived the ending of The Divinci Code. To help ease his shock and fear, I put my index finger over his mouth making the shhhh sound. He was subdued by a force that made him seem powerless to stop what I was about to do. I unzipped my jeans and took his hand to where he was cupping my balls. His hand was warm due to his masturbating on his hot human penis flesh.

I finally let go of his hand and got onto my knees where I opened my mouth until his hot throbbing rod was deep into my mouth where it was making me gag. I started to suck on it as if the memory of when I was 15 being breast fed by my mother. He was moaning as if he was possessed by zozo the demon. He trembled with force and shot out his spirit into my mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 592x492px
>>18531683
fucking kek, I laughed out loud
good one lad
>>
Kek.
>>
>>18531683
> 15
>being breast fed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.