[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread again >your zodiac sun, rising and moon sign >your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 37

File: 1483997211736.jpg (445KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483997211736.jpg
445KB, 2000x1500px
This thread again
>your zodiac sun, rising and moon sign
>your thoughts on other zodiacs
According to astrosofa
>Aquarius
>Scorpio Rising
>Gemini Moon

>Don't know much about the other zodiacs, but this was a great thread last time we tried it
>>
THERE ARE THIRTEEN ZODIACAL SIGNS, NOT TWELVE.

http://siderealist.com
>>
>>18530755
What the thirteenth, mi duud?
>>
>>18530759

"OPHIUCHUS" —IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ASTROLOGY —OR EVEN IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED THE LINK THAT I POSTED—, YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY KNOWN THIS.
>>
But if you actually studied astrology, you'd realize that they discovered this "13th" zodiac sign years ago and it actually has no impact on astrology. And only people that dont study astrology are saying there are 13 signs when there are still 12 and 12 only.
>Gemini Sun
>Gemini Rising
>Aquarius Moon
Scorpio is like water Leo. And they both tend to be self serving. Especially with Scorpio, they always have subconcious motives which tend to be selfish and self serving.
I see Virgo as earth Geminis, virgo is ruled by mercury (like gemini), they arent as fun in my opinion because of the earth element.
>>
>Virgo
>Capricorn Moon
>Scorpio Rising

how do I get laid?
>>
>>18530764
I'm sorry I don't click on retarded muslim bullshit.
>>
>>18531098
smile :)
>>
>>18531098

i'm a virgo too, but i have a libra rising (my venus is in libra conjunct my ascendant from the 12th house ), pluto in the first house (in scorpio), and an aries moon

getting laid is easy for me, people (men and women, i'm bi so it works out) are always approaching me for sex, dates, relationships and telling me they're in love with me

it seems like it's something that just happens, i just exist and make friends and sex with new people is an every day opportunity that i don't take because i'm engaged and not always interested in the offers

if you're picky it's only slightly harder to come by than it is if you're not

still most people aren't hard to get
>>
>>18531159
>astrosofa
>Pisces
>Pisces Rising
>Aries Moon
>>
I'm an autistic virgo
what do
>>
>>18530739
>Aquarius
>Ascendant Cancer
>Moon in Cancer
what it do
>>
>>18531199

about what?

>>18531167

i have no idea what you mean by that, the astrosofa comment i mean

i've never spent any time around a pisces, they don't seem to be drawn to me

nearly everyone i'm really close to is a sag and i seem to attract a lot of them

leos and scorpios too to a lesser extent
>>
>>18530755
I just went from pisces to aquarius.
Is that a big deal?
>>
>>18531402
WTF this is a SFW bourd, just got fired from work thanks dude
>>
>Aries
You are a born leader, always first and never afraid to go it alone. Your sense of mission makes for impulsive, sometimes rash (but always brave) actions. Your motto is: Don't think about it, let's get the show on the road.

>Taurus
Here is great patience, able to respond to the world and to build upon what is already there and happening. You are willing to listen to others, take cues, and then reflect and build upon that information. Others find you gentle, steady, and, for the most part, kind. You take things in and provide an environment to bring them forth. You make "fertile" your field. A ready ear.

>Gemini
You love to investigate, search, and explore. You are also very communicative by any means: talking, writing, broadcasting... even by car. Always going beyond conventions into whatever's new, exciting, and spicy, you are happy when caught up in the variety and complexity of life.

>Cancer
You are a very sensitive person who can depend on feelings and intuition to get around in life. Possessing good common sense, you are always very practical and down-to-earth -- mothering and protective to all. Security is very important. You also love cooking, growing things, and music.

>Leo
You are outgoing, overflowing, and very generous. Always the leader, if not the center of any group, you seldom fail to exhibit strong emotions. You are proud of yourself and of your accomplishments. Dramatic and just plain happy to be here, you are warm of heart, gregarious, outspoken, and independent.

>Virgo
You are nothing if not compassionate. Interested in serving others, you worry about their welfare. You like to take care of everything, and are always redeeming, salvaging, and restoring. You believe in conservation in all things. You find yourself through response and service to others, to life.
>>
>>18531691
>Libra
Your keyword is responsibility -- the ability to respond. You are able to find yourself in others, in relationships, rather than alone -- a mirror or clear pool. You can be peaceful, calm, and undisturbed. A genius at bringing out others getting them to do things, you are a born strategist.

>Scorpio
You know how to say "No!" and to go without, if need be. Intense and sometimes driven, you are able to cut through to the heart of things. You are seldom interested in refinement. You can be very magnetic, even wild at times, and have a sense of power and an instinct for survival. Moody.

>Sagittarius
You are always out-front, frank, and even rough at times -- getting to the heart of any subject. On the move, you are a traveller of both the world and the mind -- philosophy and religion. Outgoing, friendly, and well-liked, you may enjoy sports and physical activity. Not petty, you like grand themes and big gestures.

>Capricorn
You have clear vision and can see what to do. Happy when in control, you enjoy managing anything practical. Not too emotional, you are objective, businesslike, and reliable -- disciplined. To you, life is a serious business and you are a great provider, always far-sighted. You are social, or public- oriented. Practical.

>Aquarius
You are open-minded and democratic, enthusiastic, and have a definite sense of mission. Above all, you are a progressive and enjoy putting into practice that which is good for all. Your altruism could appear as coolness. At home with different cultures, peoples, and lands, you love to work with (and in) groups.

>Pisces
You are long-suffering and able to take a lot for the sake of your beliefs and ideals. In this sense, you are very future-oriented. You are intuitive and at home with the psyche and psychological. A sense of the mystic too. You are able to carry ideas and dreams into reality, to make the spirit matter.
>>
>>18531098
Dont judge people. Smile
>>
Taurus sun. Moon in venus and rising in scorpio. I want to fuck all the women i see. But at the same time i want to settle down, have a family and be loyal to my wife. My life is suffering
>>
>>18531788
fuck off chad
>>
>>18531830
Thats rude. Go back to /r9k/ fag.
>>
Just reminding everyone that Scorpio is the best sign.
>>
>>18531940
this
>>
>>18531866
go back to fucking whores in your frat house you monkey piece of shit
>>
>>18531959
Yes!
>>
>>18531998
autists are known for obsessing over things, the entire world is autistically obsessed with fucking like animals
>>
>>18532017
Chill man. You sound like a bitter virgin. Why are you so afected? Let the people do want the fuck wants. Youre not a saint, not even stoic. Grow up bro.
>>
Virgo
Rising: Virgo
Moon: Aries
Probably never gonna get laid
>>
File: 37.jpg (7KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
7KB, 159x200px
>>18532053
>chill man
>lol dude bro just
kill yourself before you suffer from my hand on the day of reckoning
>>
>>18532064
I dont know why but i think virgo is a sign for women. All the traits are feminine. But dont get depressed, surely a taurus girl will found you cute.
>>
>>18532077
Oh youre so funny. Why dont you have a girlfriend?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (38KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
38KB, 500x407px
>>18532053
>Let the people do want the fuck wants
>>
>>18532064

what's with all the virgos asking that? it's so easy to get laid

>>18532087

i'm a male virgo, i am kind of feminine more androgynous both physically and just me, but have a sag fiancee and i'm exactly her type

i also get plenty of women and men without trying, every close female friend i've ever had has been in love with me and a lit of the male ones too

usually sags, leos, and scorpios are into me i've only known one taurus he had a thing for me but his jealousy issues didn't work; i don't believe in monogamy
>>
Capricorn
Struggle to find meaningful relationship
Constantly hating my very existence
Intelligent but lazy
Only slightly attractive but girls wanna jump on it still
>>
File: NatalChart.png (85KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
NatalChart.png
85KB, 480x638px
>>18530739
Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Taurus
Scorpio Rising

I love who I am. My signs show through me like light through a stained glass window, but that might be my Scorpio talking. Very few people approach life the way I do and I think most of that has to do with the combination of my Sagittarian Scorpio meets a sheltered, rural childhood. I can be this terribly strange combination of clumsy and loud or precise and subtle, but I am almost always kind and warm-hearted to others. Most of the time it really feels like I am a walking contradiction, but when I reflect on my thoughts and motivations I find understanding (Sagittarius' basic meaning is to understand).

OP, you will do well to learn more about your Scorpio Rising. It is probably one of my most distinguishable traits and I would expect the same out of you, considering the sign. Your ability to accommodate such a strong social sign will be paramount in your life. Maybe it's just me, but I stick out like a sore thumb and most people either find me curious and interesting (a bit of an enigma) or find me offensive and reproachable. Especially at work! Understand that those who reject you are probably afraid of you. There is something very primal in Scorpio; an energy that connects us to a chaotic place outside of space and time where anything is possible, and that, my friend, is extremely frightening to those 'plugged into the Matrix'.

I read recently that Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, whose sign is represented as a scorpion (unrefined traits) or an eagle (refined traits). Pluto is associated with beginnings, endings, death, rebirth, regeneration, elimination, revolution and deep-working. With these aspects so closely tied to your most public sign, you will do well to use discretion when working with others. I encourage you to learn from both the scorpion and the eagle; they can teach you how to solve problems and generate possibilities. But don't take it from me, find out for yourself.
>>
Libra
Taurus rising
Aries Moon
>>
>>18530739
Interesting. I bet you're a free-thinker, who loves talking to people, but lives for themselves, has neat ideas, and is a bit crazy, am I right? :P

Scorpio sun/Virgo moon/Libra rising here.
>>
Aquarious with rising Virgo and Capricorn moon, I feel my combination is very unstable.
>>
>>18531266
nobody answering
am i an incarnation of Aquaman?
all three point out sensitivity and emotional depth which is probably accurate
>>
>Libra
>Scorpio
>Gemini

I know nothing about zodiac signs. Anyone care to enlighten me?
>>
>>18532344
What do you think is so frightening about Scorpio? I've always felt like I intimidate people just by being around them, before we've even met, despite the fact that I look (IMO) friendly and approachable. A bit of a spaced out-artist, but rather harmless. Sometimes holding conversation a IRL is so difficult, but with certain people it flows like nothing. I often wonder what those who are weirded out by my mere presence are thinking- Do I look like a crazy person or something? Is it my eyes? Maybe it's that I hold some deep and infinite truth within, that I need to shelter from the rest of the world, and the power frightens them. People don't usually want to connect with me, but they seem to show me a lot of respect. I just wish I knew why they act so strangely to me compared to, well, everyone else.
(My sun is conjunct Pluto & Hekate in Scorpio, so you can imagine Just How Fucking Scorpio I am. No Taurus in the chart at all.)
>>
testing
>>
>>18532500
"Scorpio Ascendant people have a lot of presence. There is something about them that tells the world that they are not to be pushed around. Their manner commands respect, and in some cases, fear. Scorpio rising people can be quiet or loud, but they always seem powerful and determined. You either love or hate Scorpio rising people they are rarely people who go through life unnoticed. In fact, some of them are confused when faced with the fact that they get such strong reactions from others.

They seem to look right through people, seeing through superficiality. This can be quite intimidating to some, and intriguing to others. Scorpio rising people, in their dealings with others, look for answers by reading between the lines. Surface details are discarded when they are getting a feel for people and situations around them."
-Cafe Astrology

My theory: Scorpio Rising's approach to life is honestly pretty try-hard and that can put people off. It's kind of like having PTSD in an interpersonal sense. Most of that, I think, is expressed in my gaze and other body language as people treat me much differently once I open my mouth. Regardless, I'm sure it can be unnerving to be around someone who will penetrate every inch of your being without yielding an ounce of weakness in return, especially since our social structure is based around compliance.

As a side node: generate your natal chart here (your birth certificate has your birth time on it, btw):
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

I've actually been creating full natal charts of my friends and family so as to learn more about how Astrology can impact individuals and relationships in general, which has been insightful and enlightening. Also note the horoscope and transit links at the end of your report. You can find what the stars say about any day in your life, past or present. I'm sure you can appreciate the implications of using that kind of tool.
>>
Capricorn sun
Virgo moon
Pisces rising

What's up with me? That Capricorn / Virgo makes me autistically good at system building but I don't really know what pisces does to me
>>
File: aq.jpg (211KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
aq.jpg
211KB, 900x695px
>>18532448
Ehhh, yeah, I'd say that's about right.
I was always the class clown, and I do love talking to people. I'm an ESFP.
Damn, I should have added those MBTI personality types to the OP.

The are on these is autistic, but the descriptions are pretty decent so I might as well dump them if I can find them all.
>>
>>18533140
Found em.
>>
>>18533165
As much as we want to be the little girl, I think I'm gonna just crop out the deviant art shit.
>>
>>18533175
>>
>>18530764
>>18530755
Ophicius was added in later after adding the percession when NASA thought it wasn't accounted for in astrology.
The problem is, it was accounted for. NASA got it wrong.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/09/13/nasa-says-that-the-zodiac-has-shifted-and-we-have-13-signs-here-is-why-they-are-wrong/
>>
>>18533182
>>
>>18530739
This zodiac sign thing is garbage.
>>
File: G_RE_BAD_.jpg (47KB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
G_RE_BAD_.jpg
47KB, 450x428px
>>18531199
So you're just a virgo
>>
File: jio09c.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
jio09c.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
You see it's shit like this that makes me doubt Astrology. These are universally negative qualities.
>>
>>18533195
More like vir-gin
>>
>>18530755
hahaha, you browse /x/ too?
I'm the vegan who recommended you the Bogs Footwear some weeks ago. Did you ever order anything and it worked out?

still have to disagree with you about the signs thing. there's no way I'm not the sign I am under the twelve sign system and am in fact the sign preceding it.
>>
>>18531691
I guess I'm a pretty fucking poor excuse for a Leo
>>
Sign: Leo
Rising: Sagittarius
Moon: Pisces
Am I a shitty person?
>>
So which sign would anyone from the military most likely be?
>>
>>18530755
ik becouse i watch "Fairy Tail" :V
>>
>>18530739
sun: Pisces
moon: Libra
rising: Leo

not sure what to think of it
>>
File: archie-bunker.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
archie-bunker.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>18533962
>Fairy Tale
>Literally has fairy in the title
A man who is a fag is a queer.

Which zodiac would Arch be?
>>
>Aquarius
>Libra
>Leo
>>
>>18531098
>libra
>scorpio rising
>capricorn moon

I'd like to find that out too. I have women hitting on me but im too stupid to do anything.

And im unemotional yet emotional. Its retarded. But it has its perks.
>>
>>18530755
>http://siderealist.com
>>18530764
no fuck you.. im not changing from a scorp to a libra.. that would fucking suck faggot..
>>
>>18530755
>leos are now cancers
>virgos are now leos
>scorpions are libras
>geminis are tauruses
>pisces are aquarius

perfect. oh sweet justice.
also, don't forget that's only your sun sign which makes a small portion of yo zodiac fegits
>>
File: beauty.png (35KB, 115x131px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
35KB, 115x131px
>>18534286
This is fake, NASA hasn't confirmed any of this.
>>
>>18534281
I got the same problem, but I got women and men hitting on me, when men hit on me I can be down right mean, even vicious. However if a girl likes me or hits on me, im sweet as honey but I back off n avoid them before anything happens. you can get laid by paying a hooker, if u go into it with the attitude of "getting laid" you gonna get hurt and mind fucked by bitches worse than me. unless u pay them... so yah, if all u want is to get laid, why not just get a hooker?
> Leo is sun, and Capricorn is moon. dunno >rising.
>>
>>18530739
Scorpio. I have no idea what rising and moon means. I think that's overdoing it.

>>18531700
Magnetic? I don't think I'm very attractive personality wise to others. I've tried but I'm just too boring and my interests aren't broad enough. That's why guys aren't interested. I'm not good enough because I have zero interests anyone else would be all that interested in sharing. I'm far from wild. I'm the most reserved and introverted person I can think of.

Men don't want me even when I dress in skimpy clothes. It's really sad. I starved myself, I tried talking to people. I wish I was a sign where all guys wanted me all the time. Or a dumb bimbo. In my next like i am going to be a braindead blonde.

What's the magical zodiac secret of getting tons of guys to want you?
>>
>>18534293
how is it fake? the consteliations arent not moving
>>
>>18534307
>What's the magical zodiac secret of getting tons of guys to want you?

Literally just be a female.
>>
File: graphic.png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
18KB, 480x640px
Can anyone make sense of this for me? I know im sun in scorpio, moon in capricorn but how do i get my rising?
>>
>Scorpio sun
>Virgo moon
>Pisces rising

I get along with mainly other water and earth signs (especially Cancer) but I find Leos and Aries tend to get along with me, as well. Most air signs I tend to not get along with unless they have lots of water or earth in their charts as they usually come off kinda shallow to me
>>
>>18534379
you're cancer rising, it's called the "ascendant"
>>
>>18533940
I'd say Aries (sign associated with Mars) or another fire sign, maybe us Scorpios too if we felt passionately enough about it.
>>
>sun: pisces
>moon: gemini
>ascendant/rising: pisces

What do I do?
>>
>>18533195
I'm sun virgo, moon leo and rising gemini (but not sure about this one in 100%)
don't bully me
>>
>>18534307
Post pics, and I'll tell you.
>>
Aquarius can either be the best person or the worst person to know. Fun.
>>
>>18530739
>Pisces
>Gemini Moon
>Pisces Rising

What should I expect?
>>
>>18534650
Lol i ain't a pisces but a scorpio and what I'd think of that combination is very whimsical and you probably get along pretty easily with people and usually pretty agreeable. Pisces is a very friendly sign and gemini can be shit talkers but they are pretty friendly too.
>>
>>18534650
Also i'd say be careful with drugs and alcohol as us water signs seem to enjoy them the most as we can be sensitive and use it as an escape.
>>
>>18530739
Leo sun pisces moon saggitarius rising here. We'd probably be best mates
>>
>>18534731

i'm a virgo and i'm almost never sober, and i hang out with a lot of sags who are the same

a lot of the friends i have i've made through substance abuse and none of them have been water signs
>>
>>18534842
Well that's your experience and i'll agree with the sag part, every sagittarius I've met seems to always want to 'live it up' through intoxication but maybe you just don't talk to too many water signs? Or maybe just the shy types that don't get involved with that drugs, I'm thinking of Kurt Cobain, Lindsay Lohan, Jack Kerouac, etc. Depressive types. I mean water signs are the emotional signs makes sense that it would go hand in hand...
>>
>sun virgo
>moon sagittarus
>asc capricorn
Anything bad?
>>
>>18534906

i mostly just talk to people who end up in my life and it's usually sags who are drawn to me more than anyone for whatever reason

as far as water signs go i'm close to one scorpio and he's into drugs but light use and my drug use worries him sometimes

i learned how to drink all day without getting sick from a cancer, but my drug and alcohol use is something that worries her too

actually come to think of it my other scorpio friend drinks a lot, but still not like i do or any of the sags i know

sags are the worst with it as far as people i've met

to be fair i don't know many quiet, emotional people, but even the ones i have met it's more that they can't handle their shit rather than them being more prone to it

i had someone ask me if i had addiction issues based on my chart before, not sure what they picked out
>>
Capricorn, Leo Rising, Cancer moon

My moon is in the 12th house

I get along best with mutable signs, pisces, sag, virgo and gemini, probably willing to tolerate my huge personality
>>
>>18534929
It sounds like you're prone to being unable to express your feelings. Virgo and capricorn are typically both very kind but inhibited. Also prone to shyness and anxiety issues, and a short temper
>>
>libra
>scorpio ascendant
>capricorn moon

Here's my official zodiac scale

God tier
>scorpio
Based tier
>aquarius
>gemini
>libra
Okay tier
>leo
>saggitarius
>capricorn
>taurus
Shit tier
>pisces
>cancer
>virgo
>>
>>18530739
Could someone tell me whats up with my thing?
Zodiac: Aquarius
Rising: Scorpio
Moon: Leo
>>
>>18530739
>scorpio sun
>aries moon
>scorpio rising
who am i most compatible with?
>>
>>18535568
Scorpio is a bit shitty though because of the ego death and tendency to self destruct after attaining goals.
>>
>>18535663
Another scorpio i'd say. Im scorpio ascendant too with both pluto and mars in scorpio in the first house and the connection i feel with other scorpios is great. We always just click and understand eachothers and its great to me.
>>
Aries sun
Scorpio moon
Libra rising

Does my moon or rising sign explain why I am the most cowardly Aries ever?
>>
>>18535667
Its shitty to be one in those times, but every sign has its ups and downs. Wouldnt you say that being able to selfdestruct and rebuild better and stronger each time is ultimately a good trait?
It sucks dick and hurts like hell going through it and i always deal with it alone by myself out of everyones sight and no one ever knows about it, but i guess its worth it in the long run. Leaves its mark tho.
>>
>>18535681
Maybe, but the scorpio usually just self destructs after attaining power. What's the point? Is it really that enjoyable? I'd rather live a life I enjoy living. Usually fire signs end up with power positions. Us water signs usually end up going through intense emotional journeys. It just seems tiring to have to deal with an obsession with power and desire.
>>
>>18530755
either the creator of this website is troll or I have beem thinking I was Taurus all my life and found out tonight that I am Aries
>>
>>18535696
Learn how to control yourself and your desires and you'll have all the power you need. I cant say i dont care about power, but im not that obssesed with it.
Im libra sun which i guess gives me a diplomatic approach to things and i evaluate everything.
Capricorn moon gives me a lot of emotional and self control.
Scorpio rising gives me the ability to see through people and have this authority vibe about me. I dont want to come off like im just talking good about my sign because its my sign, but scorpio rising is one of the most useful things there is.
>always leave a strong impression on people
>just have something magnetic and a presence about you
>feel the undercurrent of every conversation
>know the true meaning of every action and word
>read people by their eyes
>very emotionally receptive
>excelent memory for what people tell you
>always know where to strike and where it hurts if needed
>honest, blunt and straightforward

There are also shitty aspects like
>extreme vengefulness
>sometimes the emotions are so overwhelming that it takes a lot of effort to control yourself
>loner tendencies
>quiet, reserved and very private
>severe lack of trust in people which sucks because i appreciate loyalty and trust more than anything and this results in very few to no close friends
>usually shitty childhood

Nothing else comes to mind now. I have extreme difficulty expressing and talking about my emotions(capricorn moon i think) so i have trouble truily bonding with people, but i find other ways to do it.
Im very adaptable if i want to be.

I went off topic, but i just wanted to share my point of view about having strong scorpio aspects.
>>
>>18535754
I guess I just get jealous of leos and sags because it seems like those signs are just given what they want. Leos just naturally gather people like flies and sags end up succeeding/living lifes of adventure at what seems to be higher rates.
>>
>Taurus Sun
>Virgo Rising
>Libra Moon

fuck scorps. geminis are okay. leos and pisces are generally cool but you never know with them.
>>
>>18535789
whats your problem with scorps?
>>
>>18535793
generally bad experiences with them. my mom is also a scorp and we get along as much as we argue. at the risk of sounding snobby I have to say I tend to inevitably get frustrated with them for some reason.
>>
Could someone please tell me what mine means? IDK how to interpret such things
>Zodiac: Aquarius
>Rising: Scorpio
>Moon: Leo
>>
>>18535784
The problems with leos and sags is that they really are just good placements withholding their drawbacks. Leos are basically Apollo of the zodiac and Sag's are Zeus. Two of the more blessed gods in that pantheon.

I can see where your jealousy could be coming from.
>>
>>18535754
>>18535681
>>18535668
Amen my scorpion brothers.

Indeed, there are shitty aspects, but I find that I still love those parts of who I am because they make me such a uniquely formidable and capable person. The scorpion inside of me can be happy without anyone or anything and in the face of extreme duress. In fact, one could argue that a Scorpio is in his or her element when dealing with great adversity; as we have such dynamic tools to overcome hardship.

>>18535696
>What's the point?
Simply a difference in attitude and perspective. As living creatures, we must experience highs and lows, for there can be no high if there is no low. Furthermore, we are meant to grow and challenge ourselves. However, it should be noted that Pluto is the ruling planet of Scorpio. Pluto represents the snake and the eagle as well as the scorpion. Not only does Scorpio have access to the scorpion's ability to self-destruct and rebuild, but also to the eagle's ability to rise above.
>>
>>18535793
>>18535802
You're definitely not the only one. Quite a few people have problems with Scorpio. I routinely run into people who for some goddamn reason cannot see me as anything more than a threat and/or an enemy.
>>
>>18530739
How do I find out what sun, rising and moon sign I am?

Anyone?
>>
>>18535898
http://www.astrosofa.com/horoscope/ascendant

Can someone please explain mine, here
>>18535805
???
>>
>>18534379
What is this? Where can I find one for myself?
>>
>>18535866
I'm sag sun
Cancer moon
Aries rising

And I think scorpios are fine. Some are sensitive, but a lot of people are sensitive including myself sometimes. We learn how to get over it and move on. If anything Scorpio is sometimes just antisocial and some people don't like that. I understand though, everyone needs recharge time. Plus, I've had a blast drinking with a good scorpio friend of mine. I see no problem with them.
>>
>Virgo Sun
>Cancer Rising
>Cancer Moon

Pisces have a "quirky character" and some "mental difficulties" I guess...
>>
>>18536303
Pisces are generally old souls. They've incarnated through the zodiac and have a bit of each sign within their sun sign. The mental quirks come from being one of the most empathetic signs. They're also one of the most difficult incarnations. Many pisces can undergo mental health problems like scorpio and substance abuse problems are used for escapism.

You have a lot of cancer and virgo in your chart already. Those are both homebody signs.
>>
>>18530739
>sun in Aquarius
>moon and rising in Scorpio
>tfw this super granola black lady at my college financial aid office saw i was Aquarius and asked if my birthday was marked down wrong 2 mins into our meeting.

I really hate capricorns and really like geminis. that is my only greatly generalized opinion on signs people may or may not be.
>>
>>18535866

i generally like scorpios and get along well with them, i've had some good friends who were scorpios and one of my closest friends is one

a lot of people always end up hating him but i've never even been really mad at him

the worst he ever does is tell me what he thinks even when it's harsh, but it's usually just reality and i appreciate that it's not like he's ever malicious towards me

i'd hate to be on his bad side though or really piss him off i know too much about how that goes when other people do it

i don't have to walk on eggshells to avoid pissing him off so it works well
>>
>>18530739
>Sun
Leo 12th house
>Moon
Aquarius 6th house
>Rising
Leo

Well... I also have Mercury, Venus and mars in beneficial aspect to my Ascendant along with Jupiter in Leo 12th house

Sun in 12th house along with Moon in Aquarius makes total sense if i take in consideration that my life revolves around the occult and existential matter

Creativity is sacred for me and i'm a fanatic of details

I don't go out of my way to piss people off, non comformist in the soul, extremely introverted and happy loner

Can't relate to most people because i find that pretty much everyone is fake, brainwashed and living as a slave of the status quo

Not trying to be condescending or anything

>Scorpio energy
I hate most solar Scorpios cause they're spineless fragile pieces of shits who love fronting that they're tough and always have to resort to manipulating people and situations to get their way

>Gemini energy
Most of Geminis i've encountered were exactly the way I described my hate for scorpios, but in a less passive aggressive way

>Aries energy
The less evolved ones are full of themselves retarded fucking crybabies who think they're better than anybody else

>Cancer energy
Moody traditionalists lunatics whose control freak tendencies tends to get the better of them at times

>Leo Energy
The less evolved types really get on my nerves with their attention whoring and king child complex

Always trying to prove they are better than others and put on an act to back the bullshit

>Capricorn energy
Same as Leo except the attention whoring is less intense and done in a "humble" but rather direct way for a lack of better term

Overly materialistic to the point of being owned by his own possessions
>>
>>18536491
>Well... I also have Mercury, Venus and mars in Virgo
I dunno why i skipped writing Virgo
>>
>>18536496

is it because having venus and mars in virgo is sad?
>>
>>18536426
where did the cap touch you?
>>
File: daisy14.png (24KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
daisy14.png
24KB, 750x562px
>>18530739
can someone tell me what all this means?
>>
>>18536674
no molestation, just the obliteration of self esteem at a fairly young age.
>>
File: 1467964691250.webm (555KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467964691250.webm
555KB, 854x480px
Scorpio
Ascending Capricorn
Rising Cancer
>>
>>18536738
that's capricorn for you, cold as the deep waters they derive from.
>>
>>18536750
>deep waters
nah, my older brother is a total dunce.
>>
>>18536596
No cause in my OP i forgot to wrote "virgo"
>>
>Aries
>Aries rising
>Cancer moon

Will I ever get laid?
>>
>>18530739
>Zodiac: Capricorn
>Rising: Capricorn
>Moon: Aquarius
Every Scorpio I've ever met is deceptively kind, they're always an asshole in the end
I swear I'm a nice person #not all caps
>>
>>18536884
You're an Aries with the sensitivity of Cancer, so yes even with the Aries rising you'll win someone over someday

t. another Aries/cancer
>>
Scorpio
Pisces rising
Aries Moon

>Aries
good natured and kind of headstrong, l like them

>Taurus
most of them tried to fuck me over things we both wanted, they suck

>Gemini
Superficial and weird, l hated all that l've met

>Cancer
Very thoughtful and nice people

>Leo
boring attention whores

>Libra
Kind of like aries but more submissive, really liked the ones l've met

>Scorpio
Always get along best with them, no need to explain what l'm trying to say around them

>Pisces
Kind of like libra but even more submissive and with interesting tastes, l like them

the rest are meh for me
>>
Sign: Cancer
Moon: Taurus
Rising: Gemini

Moody and sensitive, a lover of creature comforts, an inquisitve person with a racing mind and a stoic demeanor

Sounds about right
>>
>>18536924
you just made yourself sound super comfy breh
>>
>>18536886
Also would like an explanation of what this means please and thanks
>>
File: graphic (1).png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic (1).png
20KB, 480x640px
Anyone wanna explain this for me please
>>
>>18536969
>>18536954
google astral charts sites bros, you'll get information
>>
>Zodiac: Pisces
>Rising and Moon: Sagittarius

I don't know much about astrology but I guess I like Virgo people, my father and my grandma are Virgo and we get along very well; I also always fall in love (platonically, obviously) with Gemini girls... I have no idea why. Aries people are really cool too, I like them.

I don't like much Aquarius and I kinda hate Taurus.
>>
>>18535793
My brother is scorpio, he used to beat me all the time. He was fucking crazy. That taught me astrology to the bone.
>>
>>18536886
Everyone loves an asshole. Everyone.
>>
>>18535846
It doesn't mean rest of people cannot get the fiery qualities of Ares, Apollo, Zeus. We can awaken each force through yoga.
>>
>>18537055
not this asshole buddy

if you're not a scorp i bet you're a frickin' aquarius. you probably would've appeased hitler you dumb idiot.
>>
>>18537065
>>18537055
fight fight fight fight
>>
>>18536717
Sun at 16 degree Libra
From Volasfera:
One of these two should match you
15-16 deg Libra
It denotes a person of immense reserve forces, of much activity, energy and brilliance: a quick, alert and original mind, which will win for the native sonic distinctive honors. The native will be disposed to travel to distant northern countries, and may explore arctic regions or pursue electrical science. It is a degree of FORCE.
16-17 deg Libra It denotes a person who has a critical and quarrelsome nature, apt to find fault with the opinions of others for the sake of controversy: striking at existing systems and laws even when unable to improve upon them. A mocking, taunting spirit, which will bring upon the native a series of troubles in life.. Eventually he will be convinced of his foolishness by the strong hand of retribution. It Is a degree of FOLLY.
>>
>>18537065
>implying there is something wrong with worshiping hitler

Maybe once you see the full picture you'll know why that's so
>>
File: 1476925665709.jpg (29KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
1476925665709.jpg
29KB, 400x499px
>>18537065

imma a scorpio and a bigoted ascendant capricorn as well

and boy do i loooooove hitler
>>
>>18530739
>Cancer sun
>Aries moon
>Leo ascendant

I seem to attract a lot of people with fire signs. Both my two best friends are Sags and almost every girl I've fucked was either a Leo or an Aries, the only exception being a Libra. I always end up having a hard time wooing girls with water signs. Guess I cant be too surprised.

Also my Venus is in Gemini. According to what I've read from multiple sources online, it says that people with Venus in Gemini are more attracted to intellectual stimulation than physical or emotional stimulation. Does anyone else with Venus in Gemini think this is relatively true?
>>
Why is Leo so best, guys?
>>
>Capricorn sun
>Gemeni moon
>Virgo ascendant

Have not had much trouble outside of Taurus/Aries
>>
>Virgo sun
>Leo moon
>Scorpio ascendant

I think I'm okay.
>>
>>18535568
this, but the complete opposite of it.
>>
>>18535568
and you skipped aries you cunt
>>
>>18531940
as a cancer man, i'd love to love a scorpio woman.
it's heart-breaking that they are all such cunty sluts.
my life is real suffering.
>>
>>18530739
>your zodiac sun,
Cancer

>rising
Cancer

>moon sign
Leo

>your thoughts on other zodiacs
Taurus have been real good friends.
Scorpio women get me horny just by the mention of their name.
Librans are so on-again-off-again, it's just really taxing.
Virgos are so innocent, i want tp protect them from all evil.
Pisces are just innocent and dumb for the most part. dad's pisces and it's been a poor life seeing him struggle while other dad's have been leaping forward.
Lately been getting too many aquarians in my life. those cunts are almost selfish.
just wanna stay away from Capricorns. unfortunately, mom is one. i'd probably won't be that sad when she kicks the bucket.

I'm a sensitive cancer guy, in search of a loyal scorpio girl. She already knows no one can love her as much as i can.
>>
>>18535568
fuck off cunt.
we cancerians are a delight to be around.
we should be charging money just for allowing someone to look at us.
>>
>>18536998
That is my astral chart but I don't know what any of it means
>>
i don't understand star signs

sun: Sag
rising: Pisces
moon: Aries

what does it say about me? my girlfriend is a Leo, but i used to be close to a lot of geminis.
>>
>>18537302
Hello fellow Cancer sun Leo moon. I agree we can be pretty laid back and easy to get along with, but just admit we're attention seeking as fuck.
>>
>>18537381
>easy to get along with
we try so hard to pleas everyone, we should probably get awards for our efforts. lol

>attention seeking
haha,okay, maybe a bit.
but it's adorable.
and it takes a second to give us our fix.
>>
Ask me anything and try to guess my sign!

Let's see if this is real.
>>
>>18532064
never met a beta virgo, lol. you guys seem fearless about getting laid and dumping plenty of girls.
>>
>>18531700
>pisces
Nah.

I'm a lazy fuck with no endurance. I'm nit very future oriented. I believe psychology is bullshit most of the time. Mysticism is gay and so is neo-/x/. Im not able to carry ideas and dreams into reality because of lack of ambition.

But hey, close call.
>>
>>18537471
>fearless about getting laid and dumping
it's their coping mech.
or more like the mad-scientist version, after having a freak lab accident while trying to make the world a better place and getting shit all over all the while.
as soon as they have realized the world ain't fair, they shout a "fuck it!" and go back to do just that.

i have virgo friends and as long as they haven't had bad experiences, they are nice.
but damn when they have had the epiphany or that one freak life-changing experience they are just heartless.

i like the nice virgo version, obviously.

>>18537464
tell us about the women and men in your life. mom, dad, sisters, brothers and you have gotten along with them so far.
>>
> Leo
> Cancer Rising
> Pisces Moon

Thoughts?
>>
>>18537501
Mom died cancer. Was a scorpio. Loved her but I was always very secretive to my parents and never talked much about school or what I was doing when meeting friends.

Dad is a Gemini. He and mom divorced when I was like 5 and I saw only every other weekend. When mom died I moved into his new family (new wife) and had trouble fitting in (lived with mom alone before hand, older sister went to my dad befor mom died) and wasn't used to so many people at once in a big house.
Today I'm good with my dad.

I never liked my older sister(libra). She always started fights and critiqued me when we were little. She's still pretty wierd today.
>>
>>18537528
>secretive to my parents
>trouble fitting in
>wasn't used to so many people at once
>never liked my older sister(libra)

it's either cancer or autism. Probably with a touch of dyslexia as well.

seriously though, need more info -
ques - tell us all about your friends, especially the once you'd call "BFFs"
>>
Not telling you mine, but I have attributes of all signs, i think we all do, but we pick in choose because it's trendy and are in denial of the rest.
>Aries (Restlessness)
>Pisces (Slacker)
>Aquarius (Look at the Whole Picture)
>Taurus (Generosity)
>Gemini (Detached)
>Cancer (Emotional)
>Leo (Quirky)
>Virgo (Logical)
>Capricorn (Gossipy)
>Scorpio (Chill)
>Libra (Pushover)
>Sagittarius (Repeat Stupid Mistakes)
>>
>>18537538
>cancer
Huh?
>Autism
So hard to imagine a kid whose mother just died suddenly having to live in a household of six with an abusive stepmother? If you lack the empathy to grasp that, YOU have autism.
>dyslexia
No native English speaker and on phone

I have had many friends since I moved a lot as a kid and since school finished and I started studying most from my friends from school went abroad or moved away and I found new friends at my uni.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>18537539
even if we can all feel all the things, there's 1 major characteristic that is the callsign of your zodiac.

you'd never find a cancer that was not sensitive and emotional - that's like their logo. if someone is moody, they are most probably a cancer.

if someone refuses to back down, they are probably aries, leo or scorpio.

crybaby + dumb + slacker = pisces.

if they are always trying to find the pros and cons of everything - everything is always a balancing act for them - libra

>>18537552
that was all a joke.
most of it sounded like your zodiac was cancer, and cancer being the name of a disease as well, got me thinking about other disease-like replies we see all too often here on 4chan and hence autism.

anyway, your life experiences are making it difficult to ascertain who you are.
losing a parent, who was a single parent to you, so young is obviously traumatic and will change anyone.

just want to know what kind of relationship you've had with your friends.
how we get along with people around us shows a lot in our inherent nature.

Q 2 - how emotional are you?
Q 3 - how immoral do you think you are?
>>
>>18537563
Well I get along well with my friends, that's why they are my friends. I rely on them and they can rely on me.
I'm very honest to them (since I don't talk to my family as much, logically) and usually my closest friends arw those with the same tastes/interests as me, especially sense of humour.

In a group of friends I'm somewhere in between attention seeker and shut it. On some days I don't talk much, on some constantly.
I also prefer close circles of few friends.

My gf for 3 years now is a Sagittarius (that's the bowman, right?) and I believe we fit perfectly together since we are somehow very different but share many interests at the same time.

Emotional: Very. I cry a lot and take things personally I probably shouldn't (low self esteem but I hate admitting that). I love romance and "cheesy"ness.

Moral: Very. I consider myself a good guy and really have it with rules (inb4 autism) I may have evil thoughts sometimes but at heart I believe I am too kind for this world since I am very naive and oftentimes shake my head at the cruelty of some people. I'm also a very loyal person and would never betray anyone.
>>
>>18537563
faggot dyke bitch
>>
>>18530739
>Zodiac Sign
Gemini

>Ascendant
Aries

>Moon
Scorpio

>My thoughts on other signs
>Aries
Aries man is usually inconsiderate, egotistical, and general assholes.
Aries women I've known have generated a lot of sexual tension however.

>Taurus
Male Taurus is hard to deal with. Most are usually a bit dense as well.
Currently in a relationship with a Taurus. She can be very emotional and requires a lot of physical affection, ranging from a hug to being dominated. Haven't met any other Taurus women.

>Gemini
I don't usually get along with a Gemini man, but I don't necessarily have a problem with them either. A general disinterest from both of us.
Gemini woman, some of the best sex I've ever had. Very carefree relationship, but ironically poor communication from both of us. Haven't met any other Gemini women.

>Cancer
I haven't knowingly met a male or female Cancer.

>Leo
My best male friend since I was around 4 years old is a Leo. Most Leo men are easy to get along with. Usually think they're better than everyone else to some degree though.
Leo women are usually just annoying.

>Libra
No known Libra men.
One known Libra woman. She had nice tits but likes to sleep around.

>Scorpio
No known male of female Scorpio.

>Sagittarius
No known men.
Women are generally too emotional and considerate of others to the point of annoying me beyond reason.

>Capricorn
No known men.
Only woman I knew was a goth chick that dated a dude in a pop punk band that liked to tell me how much she loves anal. She became a hair stylist.

>Aquarius
No known males.
First girl I ever dated. Kind of fun, but full of herself. Also worried too much about what other thought of her. Allegedly cheated on me. She actually tried to fuck a couple years ago while her and her fiancé were having a fight.

>Pisces
Only guy I knew was reckless, self destructive, and a cuck. Good friend though.
Dated a girl. She was timid and a little weird. Slowly turned into a slut. Kind of a sociopath.
>>
>>18537583
pisces or cancer

tell me if i'm wrong.
>>
>>18537588
pisces ?
>>
>>18537591
Forgot Virgo.

Every girl I've ever felt an intellectual/emotional closeness to was a Virgo. They've always been caring but critical. Sweet, but blunt. Very "still water runs deep" types and I drown.

The only male Virgo I've met was/is also blunt and critical but without the sweet and caring part. Intellectual. His sense of humour can be very dark and even cruel, but it's something I appreciate quite a lot compared to most others that know him. Mutual respect would best describe our relationship.
>>
>>18537596
Leo
>>
>>18537592
I wish more people replied so we can be sure that it's coherent and notbjust guessing. Saying two at once is 2:12 chance at least

[spoiler]you're right btw, spoopy
>>
File: wot.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>18537065
The fuck is wrong with an aquarius you faggot?
>>
>>18537625
>aquarius
every single one of them is a closet homosex. not that theres anything bad with that
>>
File: howard.jpg (55KB, 540x639px) Image search: [Google]
howard.jpg
55KB, 540x639px
>>18537629
>not there theres anything bad with that
Y-you shut up, faggot. Ain't no twink kissin here.
>>
>Libra
>Rising Aquarius
>Moon Scorpio

Tell me /x/, am I fucked? I don't know much about astrology, but I know most of my family is Libra too, and don't get along very well.
>>
>>18537528
SCOR-PI-O
>>
>>18537629
you too anon.
>>
>>18537657
>>18537592
Im pisces
>>
>>18537745
do you drugs?
>>
>>18537749
No. Stopped drinking alc altogether back in 2012
Never smoked
Planning on cutting back on caffeine

Why do you ask?
>>
>>18537760
just confronting some stereotypes
>>
>meet soul mate
>believe you don't fit together because of burning gases far away
>tfw no gf
>>
>>18537629

i've never known an aquarius personally ( i'm >>18531159 ), but when i was looking up things in my chart and having a conversation here i saw people talking about a few aspects and planet positions that supposedly come with things like being bi or gay, non monogamous and promiscuity, fetishes in general, and gender expression as well

like uranus aspects to venus, hard venus aspects to mars, moon opposite venus, 12th house venus,hard aspects between neptune and mars, and hard moon-mars aspect which are all in my chart

also things like uranus-mars, venus or mars in aquarius and other things of that nature that aren't in my chart, but came up in those discussions

i'm bisexual, don't believe in monogamy and can't do it , into trying almost anything once, androgynous leaning towards a little feminine for a guy and have some issues with sex addiction (but i prefer to overindulge in anything pleasurable so sex and drugs are huge parts of my life; eighth house taurus is supposed to make that worse) so maybe there's something to it

nothing specifically sun sign based so maybe you just find a lot of gay aquarians because you're in the closet (or out) gay too and they're drawn to you
>>
>>18537760

a lot of people think pisces are all on drugs, but in all my years of meeting people through drug use i've never found a pisces

so i'm not sure i buy that stereotype
>>
>>18537871
naaah. im just kinda trollin. i do know lots of aquariuses and they do seem kinda closet gay, but i really only took the meme from greek mythos about the aquarius.
>>
>>18537882

fair enough, but usually people who are concerned about sexuality to the point where they joke about it have some issues there themselves

i've met a lot of "straight" guys
>>
>>18537882

i say that because i noticed you (or the same joke) in the last thread too
>>
>>18537889
like the aquarians concern when i called them out for being homosex? makes sense imo
>>
>>18537894
yeah it was me, but im really good friends with them all since childhood. so maybe thats why i feel i can rustle them
>>
>>18537895

usually fire signs and scorpios same as almost everyone i meet, which aquarians are you referring to? the one guy who made the twink joke? i'm a virgo personally
>>
>>18537908
>>18537908
dude im a wizard. i can sense their jimmies being rustled as we speak
>>
>>18537900

i've yet to meet a straight guy with a lot of gay male friends, in or out of the closet
>>
File: S3-vecja.jpg (331KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
S3-vecja.jpg
331KB, 1000x803px
I was born on oct 22, am I a Scorpio or a Libra? Some sites claim that libras are up to oct 21 and that scorpio starts from oct 22, while other sites say that oct 22 is part of libra. what do
>>
>>18537913

by wizard you mean virgin?

>>18537916

do a chart with your exact time, i'm on the leo/virgo cusp date, but in a chart i'm 0 degrees virgo sun (right as it changed from leo to virgo) with a leo mercury

cusps just mean you need a chart to be sure
>>
>>18537879
I don't buy most of the stereotypes associated with zodiac signs. It's a hard case of confirmation bias and self fulfilling prophecy.

Other cultures saw completely different images in the same stars and gave them different meanings.

Imagine spilling a bunch of salt on the floor and get many people from many different cultures and countires to try to identify images produced by the salt grains.

Then chose one of those as the definitive version et voilà.
>>
>>18537920
i mean someone who study the occult and esoterism. i guess virgos are jelly i didnt call them gay? weird
>>
>>18530755
>Wizard tip: Learn difference between sidereal and tropical astrology
>>
>>18537923

i would say it's a lot more complex than just stereotypes so they can't work

if we're talking about astrology like it's true anyway

>>18537929

this is 4chan you have to be specific when you call yourself a wizard

no jealousy
>>
Zodiac predictions aren't real. Stop being gullible.
>>
>>18537940
one of my best friends atm is a virgo. he is also bi and always talks about how cool and good feel is the gay/les community. really smart and scientific mind. "to every thesis there's an anti-thesis" is his motto kinda. lets just laught at mercury, huh? cheers friends
>>
>>18537952

i'm not really involved in the community personally, but i don't see how it's anything other than neutral at best to be a part of it

it's not like being a minority and dealing with other people's bullshit about who you are is a good time

my main relationship is with a woman (she's bi too, but usually prefers women her type of guy is very specific so i got lucky there) not due to preference i'm equally attracted to men and women but it just worked out that way

i'm open to men and women for side stuff though

i'm supposed to be genius smart (testing in school as a kid), but i'm mostly just losing my keys in my hand and not aware of what's going on because songs get stuck in my head instead which makes it the same as being an idiot i think

wonder if he has any of the placements that are supposed to affect sexuality
>>
>>18538034

that's a capricorn's chart, but there are hard mars-neptune and hard moon-mars aspects in it, and uranus aspecting mars and venus, venus in aquarius

those are all supposed to be indicators
>>
>>18538049
yeah; yeah sorry. i dun goofed. don't have his chart; dont know how it happened. must have deleted it by accident or smt. sorry. it was really fucked up . his chart that is
>>
>>18538053

it's cool, no big deal, the person you posted did have some of the supposed indicators in their chart whoever they are

fucked up how? i think my chart is kind of depressing
>>
>>18538075
im gonna find it and post it asap. he had some hard aspects especially - if my memory serves me well - in the love related houses
>>
>>18530739
Capricorn
Moon in Virgo
Ascendant Cancer

Any advice?
>>
>>18538078

my mars (in capricorn) only has hard aspects to it and my venus (in libra) is a little more mixed but mostly hard aspects

it's also ruler of my 1st (libra rising) and 8th house (taurus) and in my 12th house conjunct my ascendant so venus is pretty prominent in my chart
>>
File: 4by.webm (646KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4by.webm
646KB, 1280x720px
>>18530739
>>
>gemini worst zodiac sign
>have rising gemini in my chart
>>
>leo sun
>libra rising
>aries moon

what does mean
>>
>libra rising
>sun in gemini
>moon in cap
>Saturn raping 5th house

This is probably the worst combo. Moon in cap and Saturn in the 5th house me stiff af and completely unable to socialize or have fun, all the while Gemini makes me apathetic about everything.
>>
>Capricorn
>Pisces Rising
>Pisces Moon

I never had a chance, did I?
>>
>>18530739
Won't be happy until we start talking about finally. :P
>>
>>18538564

whenever i see a fifth house saturn i always think "i feel bad for them if that's true," i have a fifth house jupiter (in pisces, aquarius cusp)

at least you're apathetic about it, that's better than caring isn't it?
>>
what's worse? saturn in 5th house or saturn in 7th house?
>>
>>18538673

depends on the person you ask, both sound equally bad to me

i have a second house saturn, it sucks but at least i can have a lot of fun and get laid
>>
>>18538572
Well at least capricorn gives you determination and a good sense of money
>>
>>18530739

>Leo Sun
>Scorpio Rising
>Cancer Lunar/Moon

So basically an emotional sweaty diaper who thinks he's worth something.

Aquarius/Libra babes hmu.
>>
>>18538623
No, because without strong emotions there's no motivation.

My Saturn is in Pisces so there's a good chance it aspect-rapes your Jupiter too
>>
File: natal.png (46KB, 795x581px) Image search: [Google]
natal.png
46KB, 795x581px
Could you please read my chart anon?
>>
>>18530739

Taurus
Ascendant Gemini
Moon Aquarius

Astrosofa got half of my personality right and the other half wrong. What a load of bull.
>>
>>18538888

Now that I think of it, I find a lot more in common with the Taurus, Gemini and Aquarius on these posts rather than whatever astrosofa told me.

>>18531691
>>18531700

... Can anyone give me an abridged version of what the ascendant and moon factors mean. Totally new to all this stuff, and I don't feel like taking the time to actually read up and study it all.
>>
>>18538915
Ascendant is your "outer" self i.e how people percieve you on a superficial, social level. Its the first impression you give to others. Moon sign concerns your emotional sphere
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 740x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 740x1020px
>>18538706

if you're completely apathetic about it then it wouldn't bother you if you didn't have motivation

and it might my jupiter isn't the best (pic related)
>>
I am Aquarius

Can someone tell me what this means? I never visit these threads
>>
>>18537302
Be careful with that Scorpio girl. If you aren't stronger than her (and prove that strength periodically) she will eat you alive.
>>
>>18539242
The sun sign (aquarius in your case) is who you really are, your true self. The sun sign shows your main strenghts and weakness, your ideal place in the world. Aquarius is an air sign, thus connected to intellect and the mind, is very fond of his independence and freedom and might come off as cold or closed to emtions even if he cares about other people. Is humanitarian in nature and believes in progress, usually very creative or at least anti conventional
>>
>>18538706
What a fucking joke.
>SATURN
>PIECES
>>
>>18538673
I have Saturn in 5th and it does suck, can never take a real chance on anything, am not good at partying (I just like to get fucked up but not really be social) and always feel inadequate in my artistic abilities even if I'm actually halfway decent in creative expression, hold back a lot in that way. My self esteem is tied directly into it so it's a pain in the ass.

Got venus and sun in the 7th so that's the only time I've taken a chance and it worked out pretty well thankfully
>>
>libra
>pisces rising
>leo moon

does anyone know what it means to
have venus in 12th house? im new in astrology
>>
>>18539528
I also have Saturn in my 5th house and you just described me perfectly
>>
I have mercury and venus in scorpio both in my third house. What might this mean?
>>
>>18539739

i have a 12th house venus too, i'm drunk though so i can't fully explain it for me it might be different than yours since my 8th house is taurus (venus ruled) and my rising is libra (my venus is in libra) and it's conjunct my ascendant

i know things like extramarital affairs and overindulgence can come up, i have a drug and alcohol problem and i have messed around with women who were in relationships
>>
>>18539528

my jupiter is 5th house, nearly all of my friendships are party related

i don't have any self esteem when it comes to creative stuff, but apparently that can be attributed to my 12th house venus

and to be fair my self esteem is shit anyway, it doesn't matter what people tell me it always feels like a lie

i'd like to just drown in drugs, alcohol, and sex forever so i don't have to think or exist in any other way just pleasure and nothing else

i also have virgo (my sun sign) as my 12th house cusp i'm not sure what that means
>>
>>18530739
I have no idea how any of this works but my grandmother was really into it before she died. Anyone wanna help me out?

I know I'm a Cancer, and that's about it.
>>
How in the fuck do you find out those last two, like I know I'm an Aries but what the hell are those rising and moon things?
>>
>>18539885

get a chart, everything is on them astro.com is the easiest to read imo
>>
Aries
Ascendant Libra
Moon in Scorpio

The descriptions on this website are so broad and contradictory that I don't think I could extrapolate anything of substance out of it.

Can someone who has a passion for this stuff give me a quick summary of what you think my sign and shit mean?
>>
>>18539885
Punch your info into here:
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

You'll need to know your birth place and exact time of birth. You can find those on your birth certificate. Everything in Astrology has to do with the configuration of space masses in the context of your birth. Just google it, sheesh.
>>
>>18539754
We'll get through it one day, maybe. If not we can just get used to it and make as much stuff as possible and die knowing we tried. Supposedly it's a hard lesson but if overcome can give big awards so doesn't hurt to try?

>>18539774
That's funny I have Jupiter in my 12th house and I have a lot of trouble ever really going full blown hedonist even though I really want to sometimes- have only ever been with one person and only stick to weed and maybe mdma once in a while which helps a lot with the constant restriction. I've had the opportunities to be with a lot of people (I mean I'm just guessing from the way others have looked at me) but couldn't the thought gives me sweats and palpitations. It seems thrilling but know that when it comes down to it I wouldn't be able to go through, not even in my dreams can I cheat.

My few friends are like childhood thick though, have never been able to have just party friends or even casual friends. Me getting in a serious relationship so young and being a mute in college ensured that I never stepped into that kind of world but am relieved cause I'm terrible at it anyway.

I feel you on the not believing what people tell you, have a way easier time believing the bad stuff cause it reflects what I think in my own head.
>>
>>18539256
>she will eat you alive
once bitten.
not shy anymore.

let her come.
>>
Leo
Virgo Rising
Sagittarius Moon

I like astrology and have used its inferences in my daily life.
>>
Virgo sun. Sag moon. Aquarius rising. Kill me.
>>
>>18539992
My buddy is dating a scorpio and he moved in with her. All she does is play wow, eat junk food, and not pick up. Sounds a bit shit.
>>
>>18539988

i've been with more than one person, at the same time too honestly, but i don't sleep with as many people as i could

i get offers constantly from men and women, every day i could have someone new if i wanted but i'm not interested in a lot of them i prefer having sex with friends

i'm in a relationship, we've been together 10+ years but we're open, i can't do monogamy and i was open with her from the beginning about me being like that but the last time i was single was before i graduated high school

i just drown my feelings with other people and drugs, mostly drugs and my fiancee

i smoke weed often, drink often, do a lot of heroin more often than anything, and coke for special occasions, benzos every chance i get, muscle relaxers to mix with everything

i'm drunk right now and i took heroin earlier

i've done other things, i'm open to everything i'll take anything that's offered to me, and i mix everything i can get

if it's there even if i don't like it i'll take it, because it's there

i make friends everywhere i go, but i have a few i've had for most of my life who i'm close to and i keep in touch with people i've known forever

most of my friends are drug related, i hang out with people because i get free drugs and alcohol sometimes

for me it's not just that it reflects what's in my head, it's that sometimes i get compliments that sound so strong it seems phony

i'm feminine for a guy and i'll get men and women who will tell me they think i'm "beautiful" and use words like "gorgeous" and "perfect"

i sing and people tell me my voice is "beautiful" and my writing is "amazing" and it's just too many strong words they make me uncomfortable and sound like lies if that makes sense

i grew up with a lot of abuse (everu kind) and i'm damaged, it doesn't help
>>
Virgo... but how do I know my sun and moon?
>>
>>18540117
>how do I know my sun and moon?
you google it ya dingus.
>>
>>18540117

chart, birth time and date go to astro.com and you'll get an easy to read chart
>>
>>18540128
Thanks. Will check it out
>>
Leo
Libra moon
Aries rising
>>
Virgo sun
Gemini rising
Cancer moon
It's a shitstorn
>>
Virgo Sun
Leo Moon
Aquarius Rising

I feel like a hot mess at the best of times. I love to take care of other people but if I feel like my efforts aren't appreciated enough, I can get mad. I thrive on gratitude. I also hate it when people touch my things. Pretty sure I just got all of the worst parts of each sign.
>>
Aries - Tien
Taurus - Chi Chi
Gemini - Lunch/Bulma
Cancer - Krillin
Leo - Hercules
Virgo - Gohan
Scorpio - Vegeta
Libra - Chiaotzu
Sagittarius - Goku
Capricorn - Piccolo
Aquarius - Master Roshi
Pisces - Future Trunks
>>
>>18540311
>Libra - Chiaotzu
perf
>>
>>18530739
>Aquarius
>Libra Rising
>Gemini Moon
r8 me
>>
>Scorpio Sun
>Leo Moon
>Aries Rising

>Aries
I like them, they have this temper that makes me like them.
>Taurus
I know a male Taurus that is a total slut and uses people.
But, I also know a female Taurus that is very hardworking.
>Gemini
I used to have a friend, but something didn't click in the end. Idk why.
>Cancer
My best friend is one, and we get along so well. We never are uncomfortable around each other.
>Leo
My kinder garden, elementary and middle school arch enemy is one.
I find them alluring, and sometimes envy how they get so many fans.
>Virgo
Firs love is one, also best friend. I love their humour and they love mine.

Cont.
>>
>>18537016
W-what's wrong with Aquarians?
>>
>>18540815
>Libra
Very creative, sis is one. We have so much fun together, but we can only stand each other for very little amounts of time.
Also, very kind towards others, specially animals.
>Scorpio
I don't like my kind. We see through each other and see our real intentions.
Very sexual, dark sense of humour, and sometimes cold.
>Sagittarius
I also find them alluring, we click inmediatly. Crush is one and I could hear them talk for hours and not get tired.
>Capri
Best friend is one, we click and understand each other well.
>Aqua
Another best friend. Very wise. Nice sense of humour. We get along perfectly with the Cancer buddy.
>Pisces
This one, I can trust. They have this sixth sense. Spiritual. Could marry one.
>>
>>18531940
This
>>
Sun - Leo
Moon - Pisces
Rising - Libra

Random girls ninja masturbate for me in public. More and more women are approaching and starting convos with me. Married and wife is ok with having bi tendencies... I like where this is heading.
>>
Sun , Leo
Moon, Pisces
Rising, Libra

Girls ninja masturbate for me in public. More and more women are approaching me starting random convos. Wife is almost a confirmed bi, onto field testing. I like where things are heading.
>>
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Pisces
Gemini Rising

I've made peace with not getting laid ever again.

I have a deep desire to be wealthy and financially independent (don't we all) but procrastination, analysis paralysis and apathy/laziness are making me feel miserable.

I've suffered from malicious envy all of my life, only goes away when I'm high on either weed or adderall. Addicted to sugars and carbs.
>>
Leo sun
Scorp moon
Pisces rising

Aries
>I always have too much fun w/ Aries, they provoke me to be more courageous than i really am. adrenaline rush central
Taurus
>they my rocks. i wander away and do things, but always come back when im low. also try to shout em out when times are good, so im not just a dick
Gemini
>love talking w/ them, love how they are down for any random experience. cant be best friends tho. they too fickle
Cancer
>Every girl ive crushed on cringily bad was a cancer. i just wanna protect and love them. maybe one day. hopefully. currently crying inside
Leo
>great acquaintances. none of my real friends are fellow leos, but the mutual understanding is so refreshing. we just compete too hard for the admiration w/ each other
Virgos
>most of my real friends. critical, but in a helping, needed way. i can be waaaaay to idealistic and romanticize everything. also, they can be really funny, tho sometimes they are fuckin assholes and we have to physically fight to be chill again
Libra
>I admire the beauty of their movements, but i cant really be friends w/ them. also gotta gnarly crazy streak
Scorpio
>instant connection. tho i stay away from the lusty ones, lower stage ones. small amounts is ok, cuz i understand and empathize w/ their pain, so they wont attack me, but i know in time they will. mostly great friends tho
Sagitarius
>coolest sign. i lowkey wish i could be them. they're so good at everything. cant be friends w/ them, cuz i chill and brood too much, but i acknowledge their greatness
Capricorn
>Respect. good friends. they keep me on track
Aquairius
>Fuck em. i always get attracted to em, and we want different things, and it never works out. but they are awesome in short amounts
Pisces
>sweethearts, and probably crazy. the dudes are cool. girls are pretty, but would never be w/ one
>>
>>18540908
Also almost all of the libras I've met are fake and very superficial. I don't get along with Aries, their temper is too much for me to handle, although most of my previous romantic interests were Aries. Overall Leo's, Geminis and Taurus have been great and we get along fine.
>>
Virgo
Rising Cancer
Moon Aries

No idea what any of this means
>>
File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
Sun in Cancer
Moon in Scorpio
Ascendant in Leo
>>
>>18540858
baby girl, lets not hide our real intentions then ;)
>>
I'm Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Moon, Pisces Rising
in a relationship with
Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, Virgo Rising
>>
Scorpio sun
Capricorn ascendant
Aries moon
>>
>>18541922
You're making me blush by just reading that.
>Also, how do you know I'm a girl?
>>
Aries sun
Ascendant Leo
Aquarius Moon
>>
>>18542950
You're a girl, get over it.
No need to complain.
>>
>Pisces
>Aquarius Rising
>Scorpio Moon

I've done some numerology stuff on my birthdate(11th of March 1993).
11+3+1+9+9+3=36
3+6=9
1+9+9+3=22

My name is Henrik
Numerologically that is
8+5+1+4+1+8+9+11=38/47=3+8=11 4+7=11
11 again

A lot of 9, 11, 22 and stuff. Oftentimes when I randomly checks the clock it's:
>11:11
>22:22
>14:14
>9:09
etc

Both my parents are Scorpio. My mum's birthday is 21st of November -
21/11 2+1=3 11 is a master number and stays that way - again 3/11 - my birthday is 11/3.

My father's birthday is 7th of November - 7/11.
>>
>>18543382
Golly, did I just find a real man on /x/? The way you talk to me like that... it's, so... call me baby girl again, sir.
>>
>Pisces sun, Taurus moon, Leo rising

I don't really get along with Cancers, but I attract them for some reason. Same with Aquarius.
>>
>>18543382
Ok whatever. Kik or anything?
>>18543419
Also this is not me.
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (437KB, 778x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
437KB, 778x1026px
>>18540089
It's shitty to hear about your past, makes sense you would escape into physical pleasures like that. I have some saturn/pluto aspects and have only seen brushes with molestation honestly hate hearing when others have gone through something similar. I'm sorry.

Last time I was single was in high school too, except my SO is very old fashioned and jealous. I am too though so it works out, I'll share anything except my bf.

I'd say you are beautiful if other young people say you are and offer you free drugs- attractive people have a lot of friends like that I've noticed. Only old people (like 60+) say I am beautiful while people my age barely see me, it's always funny to try not to notice the shuffling senior citizens looking as I shop or whatever. Always think that's why my relationship has lasted so long because there's really nobody else trying to knock on my door- skittish and quiet, you won't find me at a party or a bar so it's a nice safe bet. He even told me the reason he even thought to continue our dating rituals was because he saw my drawings/paintings and suddenly I was seen in a totally different light. I was taken aback at that, might seem like an insult to some but it still touched me as weird as that sounds.

Always had trouble opening up to others, drawing was an easy way to communicate with kids growing up. It's my only redeeming feature which is why I place so much esteem on it. I try to be open and socially graceful but never make a good impression, even on 4chan I overthink my response (which is why it took so long) and irl its almost impossible to be likeable right away. It's really dumb.

I want to be wanted I guess, and the only way is to create something amazing. That's what I get from my saturn 5th. I don't know if you have a desire to create or not but if people tell you you have a good voice I'd be inclined to believe it just from what you posted. I don't know.
>>
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Aquarius
Rising: Taurus

What do I make of this mess here.

>>18540077
Hey this sounds like me a year ago. Gotten a lot better about cleaning and i don't play wow anymore.
>>
>Leo
>Libra Rising
>Gemini moon

So... Any advice on women?
>>
>>
>>18530739
>sun is aquarius
>Rising is Aries
>Moon is gemini
have i already found that special someone?
>>
>>18530739
>Aquarius
>Libra Rising
>Gemeni Moon

No strong opinions on other zodiacs. My girlfriend is an aries and we butt heads a lot but for some reason can't stay away from each other. Had a good friend who was a Gemini but her personality was very two sided. Sometimes she was a great friend and other times she wanted nothing to do with me.
>>
>>18530739
>Sun Scorpio
>Cancer Rising
>Aries Moon

>I know next to nothing about astrology
>>
So im pretty late to the party, but I guess I'll see what yall have to say about me. Im not into astrology, but if I'm using astrosofa correctly, heres my stats.
>Cancer
>Saggitarius Rising
>Moon Aries
How fucked am I astrologically?

Also, if anyone could tell me, what should I look for in a significant other? What should i do to make myself more appealing?
>>
>>18534216
Hey! Close to mine except I'm a gemini moon.
>>
>>18544802

it's happened multiple times throughout my life, molestation from people i've known and getting groped by strangers

i have vague memories of it maybe being a little worse than that when i was really young (3 or 4), but i only remember the after effects and some of the things that went through my head

i don't remember a lot of it clearly to be honest, even the stuff as i got older it's a blur along with a lot of the physical, mental, and emotional abuse i've gone through

there's vague memories and the knowledge it happened, but i've blocked a good deal of my life out even before i was using

i think my drug and alcohol use has multiple levels it's escapism, it's a way to have fun, it's self medicating, it's a means to focus on creative outlets etc

i really enjoy the dynamic of being in a relationship with multiple people when they're also dating each other, mutual sharing is my preference when it comes to an open relationship and it's me more than my fiancee who needs that openness

i can experience momentary jealousy, but not in the context mentioned above

i get people younger than me, my age, and older who tell me things or ask me out

men and women who have offered to take care of me and i've gotten gifts and money aside from drugs and alcohol without actually having to do anything for it, but it all sounds hollow

on an intellectual level i can accept that people have their own perspective separate than mine and can grasp what the general consensus is, but there's always this block for me that makes it hard for me to accept

i wonder why you get old people, maybe you just have a look about you that was more popular than then, doesn't mean you aren't attractive though some people just have that kind of old fashioned beauty to them which people either appreciate or don't

so you think if there were other options your relationship wouldn't have lasted? seems like a curious thing to say, not judging, my relationship is pretty codependent
>>
>> Aquarius/Pisces Sun (born at the nearly exact hour the signs change)
>> Leo Rising
>> Scorpio Moon

How shitty is my life going to be, Anons?
>>
>>18544802

i go to bars and parties, but i'm really the small gathering get wasted outside type i'm just not very particular and will go where other people want to go too

i don't see it as necessarily insulting, there's a lot more to people than the way they look or what's on the surface

being seen for that isn't a negative thing in my opinion, but i don't need to be physically attracted to someone to be attracted to them

i find my fiancee attractive, but i just see it as a bonus and i would have been with her anyway

i've always really loved when people are skilled in visual arts, i'm drawn in by that kind of talent but i lack it past being able to decorate a cake and take a good picture

music and writing are more my thing on a personal level, but i've always ended up around a lot of artists, my fiancee included, and i have a strong appreciation for visual art

i don't open up a lot, i'll say things that are personal but don't feel it because my emotions and thoughts can be very disconnected and i'll talk about anything at great lengths to anyone (apparently my third house having a sag cusp and three planets is responsible for that), but unlike you i'm impulsive about it

i say things immediately and i never think first, i figure people will either like me or they won't and there's not much i can do about that so i don't worry about how things i'll say get taken

for what it's worth i think you seem interesting, and i enjoy talking to you i actually was debating making a throwaway e-mail to keep in touch

there are a lot of ways to be wanted, and people have a hard time seeing their value

saturn tends to be more of a hardship than a complete blockage, so there's a bright side in all of that

supposedly, i haven't seen any changes in my second house area where my saturn is

i have a desire to create, and i do but it's erratic for me i'll do something and get lost in it then get distracted walk away leaving it unfinished that's music and writing for me
>>
>>18544802

btw

maybe codependent isn't the right word, but we have this connection where we feel like we need each other to a point that most people don't seem to understand or get and i've had people throw that word around about us but i'm not sure i see it that way

i don't know if it's unhealthy or not, we've both just been through a lot together and separately, so we're both fairly fucked up and cling to each other for the only level of stability either of us has ever had

when we do retreat from everything it's to each other, and people do sometimes comment about how often we choose to be together though most people don't see it as a negative
>>
>>18545450

you're one sun sign or the other, my sun is 0 degrees virgo which is right when virgo starts so leo has nothing to do with my sun sign (it's my mercury)

do a chart you'll have a clear one whether it's the very end of aquarius or the very beginning of pisces, but you aren't both

also the houses tell more of a life story those three signs are just pieces of who you are and are further defined by aspects
>>
>>18532344
Where did you get your natal chart?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 554x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 554x805px
Can anyone read my chart?
>>
>>18545602
Cageastrology. Take the free chart, it explains every position in detail and its pretty accurate (at least in my case)
>>
>>18545624
Cafeastrology* fuck
>>
Aries sun
Ascendant Leo
Aquarius Moon

What this means
>>
>>18544802
[email protected]

drunken typo e-mail address
>>
>>18540695
Aye that's the same as me. So probably hella fucked emotionally but really smart. Decent with chicks, like to smoke drink etc.?
>>
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Scorpio

Don't really know what this means.
>>
File: graphic.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>18545106
>>18545160
>>18546255
Here's my natal chart. Just read through all of the components and wow its spot on.
>>
>>18545577
Just took a look, the sun is 0.02 degress in pisces. Shit mate, and I though I was an aquarius my entire life. Mind = blown.
>>
Leo sun
Ascendant Scorpio
Libra moon
Any input?
>>
>Cancer zodiac
>Libra ascendent
>sagittaruis Moon

I have an Aries friend, and he seems very uncaring and superficial when talking to people, overreacting to everything. Shit pisses me off!
Can anyone tell me what kind of person I am?
>>
scorpio sun
scorpio moon
gemini rising

i am in a battle of right and wrong and i need to have more light in me, at the same time though my manifestation game is onpoint however i lack ???
>>
Leo
Sagittarius rising
Sagittarius moon

wut
>>
sagittarius sun
pisces moon
pisces rising*~
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 681x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 681x445px
>>18530739
This is a super newfag question when it comes to this stuff but what the fuck are sun rising and moon signs? Gemini here, I am very curious.
>>
>>18547972
sun rising is ur mask moon is wot u r sun is wot ur becoming
>>
>>18537307
>we should be charging money just for allowing someone to look at us.

yeah, you would say that you fucking cancer.
>>
>>18547997
Neato, thanks.
>>
>>18532234
wtf i thought zodiac was bullshit but you just described me
>>
>>18548004
shut up, you know you love us. lol ;-)
>>
>>18535568
capricorn is below average
sounds about right
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 787x830px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 787x830px
>>18548017
You're starting to remind me of this cancer grill I know and it's freakin me tf out.
>>
>>18548046
haha, i mean i wish i was a grill, but...

anyway, we got any scorpio girls in here?
>>
>>18530739
someone tell me about the leo woman
and aries man with leo woman
please and thank you
>>
>>18548126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZ_hMvACYo
>>
>>18548152
fuck does that mean
>>
>>18546255
You got it my man
>>
>>18549759
We should be friends. Where you from?
>>
>>18549937
Eastern TN
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.