[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483993176914.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483993176914.gif
999KB, 500x700px
I’m just typing this out to get it all out, if that makes sense. Everyone in my family has experienced something paranormal, or strange in some way. I’ll start with the other members of my family since I can’t say I’d know as much I like about what they’ve been through.

First, my uncle. I don’t think I’ll get in trouble for this one because no one believes these things. I don’t know very much about him because he died when I was little. What I do know I’ve managed to get from the bottle if you get what I mean. My uncle was a member of black ops that trained at West Point. I don’t know the particulars of it, but he was contacted at some point and informed that shadow governments do indeed exist. Other than confirmation of this, he was told to be “careful not to step on anyone’s toes”. He never gave direct confirmation, but did imply the existence of aliens. Honestly speaking I didn’t like him. He was an asshole.

On to my dad. He has experienced precognitive death. I don’t know what the actual term is, so here’s an example. He was at a friend’s house when he was a teenager, and while they were watching TV he just turned to her and said, “Your dog just died.” He described the experience as, “Out of nowhere.” and “For no reason.” Later they found out the dog had died, and around the same time he said that.

Cont.
>>
(Cont)

My half-sister claims she saw a werewolf. I’m a little doubtful of this one though. She grew up in Colorado (not going to say where), and while driving at night with her boyfriend of the time, they stopped so he could take a piss. She said she saw something running (didn’t clarify the location) that looked like a large wolf. She was already freaked out, but then it stood on it’s hind legs. She screamed to get in the car, and they bolted. She’s gay now.

My mother was invited to join a witch coven when she was studying black magic. It was a made up of women that had manage to get into high positions even though that was difficult at the time. I don’t want to talk about this one more because they are most likely around still, and I don’t want to anger witches. She won’t tell me much anyway. I will say that coven magic is different than most people think. She, and everyone on my mother’s side have seen a ghost at least once. She grew up in a house with them, and remembers playing with them, and doing things for them. She didn’t tell me what. They would not speak much, and made gestures to leave the room when they wanted to be alone.
>>
My brother won’t tell me jack-shit about paranormal stuff, and avoids those conversations. I’m pretty sure he knows something though.

I don’t know about my sister.

My aunt had an experience with a ouija board she won’t talk about. She used to use it everyday though.
>>
I posted in an alien experience thread a little while ago, but I doubt anyone remembers. I said they had a hard on for knowledge, and they took me to space if that rings a bell. I'd tell the story, but I didn't save it last time so it will take a bit. Anyone want to hear it?
>>
>>18530348

Yeah, go nuts
>>
I like to call them dreams for peace of mind.

It began when I was little, around four or five. I would wake up a lot with a grey alien at the foot of the bed. Around four feet tall. The face bugs the shit out of me though. I can't remember it all to well, and tried to draw it when I was a kid. I could never get it right, and it was very frustrating. It is similar to the fake pictures online, but the eye proportions always feel wrong, and I can't remember the chin.
>>
Around this time I slept in my mom's bed because I had extreme separation anxiety. When you feel like your being watched, that makes sense. So back to the grays. My mom's room has a large window parallel to the doorway, and a bathroom adjacent to that. The window is higher then four feet, which is why I mention this. I would see them out the window often as well. At the time I didn't question the height difference though.
>>
They would also stand in the doorway. In order of frequency it would be foot of the bed, doorway, the window. You'd think window would be first. My dad uses the curtain rod as a coat hanger so you wouldn't be able to see very well, so I think that's why.
>>
I was scared of their appearance, but they didn't hurt me as far as I know. I shat bricks every time I saw one. There was only one other type of alien I remember meeting at this time. It was a tall white. It was around six foot, and only a few inches under the door frame. He only appeared twice. Even at the time it happened I couldn't remember him well. It was weird because I have a good memory, even if it was a dream I would have remembered it better.
>>
Then they kicked it up a notch. I would wake up splayed on my bed unable to move. I would be forced to stare into their eyes. It filled me with dread. They never spoke. They only looked at me. Things would continue like this for a bit.
>>
At some point I decided it was a nightmare during one of the experiences. So I tried to look away, and my head darted back, now unable to move. I used a sure fire method to wake up that had never failed me before. I squeezed my eyes as tight as I could. Usually I'd open them, and wake up. I didn't, instead it was still there, and now I couldn't close my eyes. I don't remember what happened after that, but it was the last time they did that to me.
>>
Surprisingly I talked about them very positively during the day. I said they didn't want to hurt us, and that they only came here to study us. I told my mom that rather than board games, or video games, they just learned for fun. It was all they ever did. I would also say strange things I shouldn't have known, and wake up saying I learned something new in my sleep all the time.
>>
Another experience, that was defiantly a dream, I related to them. As some of you may have experience in a rather lucid dream, you can sometimes "know" things for now reason. In this dream I was standing in an line I knew was infinite. Every single human was in this line, even those that had died. People closely related to me in life were closer to me in line. We were all standing in a pure white hallway with a red carpet underneath us. On the right was a rope with a white path next to it. I remember checking to see if the line was really infinite, from what I could see it was. No one was on the white side of the rope. Everyone also had an expressionless face, like it was just their bodies, and not their minds in line. On the left side were an infinate number of images of all shapes and sizes, with gold frames. In front of me was a picture of space. The person next to me touched the top right corner that had a purple nebula then said, "We are here" Referring to where the grays were. They gave me coordinates in a later dream that actually worked when I looked them up. I don't remember what I saw, and I forgot them shortly after though. The hallway was one of my first experiences of them.
>>
At some point I could no longer researcher them because of a deep terror that filled me when I saw their eyes. Of course the images were fake, but the feeling was not. After my younger years the dreams become far and few between. About two years ago I had a weird one though. It felt like a memory, and I was much younger in it. I got out of bed (I was in my bed this time) in the middle of the night in a trance, something that never happened before. I unlocked my backdoor and stood on my deck looking upward. A saucer came and took me away with a blue light. It appeared out of nowhere in my vision and picked me up fast. I don't live in a rural area. I sat on a chair in the middle of the saucer still in a trance. There were exactly three grays in the saucer manning a control panel. They were sitting in floating chairs and slid across the panel. They didn't acknowledge me, and focused only on their work.
>>
>>18530339
ATWAS
>>
I arrived on a very large space ship. By the shape of the interior it was cigar shaped. My memory becomes scattered at this point, and I went in and out of the trance. I was no longer afraid of them in this dream, and was very excited to see space. They showed me a lot of things I don't remember, and I don't think I met a tall white. I did meet something weirder. Another me that was much older. He talked to them on really good terms. He even put an arm around one with a clipboard when he made a joke. The joke was him saying not to worry, and that I'd come around followed by a, "you know me!" and a laugh. He made a serious expression after when it didn't laugh and said something like, "Oh right. You guys don't show emotion very well." He was very upset no one laughed, and I was in a trance at the time. I occasionally saw thing from his perspective. He talked to me a lot and lead me around showing me things I don't remember. Last time I left this part out... he was ordering them around. It was clear he was in a higher standing than them. It fucking freaked me out at how different he was from me.
>>
If you have any questions, I'll stick around for a little bit. That was the last really big thing I remember.
>>
>>18530523
>ATWAS

I'm still a little new here. What does that mean?
>>
>>18530523

Never mind I found it on google. It makes sense. Sure feels like it sometimes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.