[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*update on succubus*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I am possibly the most honest person on this board at 11:36 pm... So she kept showing me sings all day while I was going 40 minutes down the highway to retreive a forgotten wallet. I saw lights flicker as we passed under, there was one thing of smoke in a feild that floating seeming from no where. I could feel her presence all day. Well she waited till I was gaming with my friend and I felt like something was surrounding me in its presence, I felt hard poke into my left shoulder and heard her trying to say her name, it started with an ma, but I wasn't prepared to hear it. She gave my whole body a tingling sensation like when your body falls asleep but the fun way that doesn't hurt. I kept silent and still and road it out. I'm hooked, dgaf if she kills me.
>>
Btw do you wanna comment about the 11:36 cause I forgot to change it before finishing... Don't archive me this time I have a bad memory but tried to go back to that last thread for this
>>
Any previous threads archived on this, OP? I got some catching up to do.
>>
/x/ brings out all the nutters, eh?
>>
File: 1483569560132-co.jpg (182KB, 647x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483569560132-co.jpg
182KB, 647x1024px
Can your succubus give you some additional previously unknown information? Guide you? Move objects and sheit? Is she thicc or thin (irish style)? Can you feel her? Can she tell you what happening behind walls or even what anons itt doing?

I am deadly serious, no trolling or anything. So please don't either.
>>
>>18530964
Bump to my question
>>
Hey, op, where the fuck are you?!
>>
>>18531671
He ded, succubus killed him.
>>
>>18532104
Fuck. Well.
>>
>>18529875
>she
>>
File: 1484444234783.png (248KB, 556x344px) Image search: [Google]
1484444234783.png
248KB, 556x344px
>>18529875
How you get her?
>>
>>18529875
are you the guy who tried to fuck that pale thing
speaking of which can someone please link that story again?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.