[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia Guidestones thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: guidestones.jpg (76KB, 574x383px) Image search: [Google]
guidestones.jpg
76KB, 574x383px
Who put them there and wtf are they about?
>>
Rosicrucians (probably) hired the Elbert County Granite Company to make them. Its just some hippy bullshit like keeping the population down, treat each other nice, etcetcetc. Also its retarded because whoever made them didn't believe in spell checking.
>>
File: police-in-riot-gear.jpg (921KB, 3949x2186px) Image search: [Google]
police-in-riot-gear.jpg
921KB, 3949x2186px
>>18529729
>hippy bullshit like keeping the population down
As a long-haired New Age meditation guru with a strong fascist streak, I approve.
>>
I went there some time back and made a thread. Some Anon posted his theory here. Paraphrasing

>I had a buddy who knew the president of Elberton Granite
>It was okay business but they needed to make more cash, and it was perfect cover for drug smuggling
>would hollow out pipe shaft holes in the granite slabs, stuff cocaine in them, then transport them across state lines
>the police inspected the trucks, but back then didn't have drug sniffing dogs, and couldn't be bothered to move multi-ton blocks of granite to search for drugs
>monument was set up by a shady nonprofit, some complicated money moving around
>the theory is that someone within the company went by a fake name, paid himself in drug money from the laundering business, pockets the cash, and the stones are there for people to gawk at and make conspiracies
>the public eye is now focused on the conspiracy and NWO in stead of the simple possibility the whole thing was used to launder money

Pretty genius desu
>>
>>18529755
You can't be fascist and a hippie at the same time anon
Pick one
>>
File: hippiehitler.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hippiehitler.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>18529948
Tell that to the First Earth Gestapo Battalion.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.