[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to block telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0862.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I get ideas from somewhere constantly and im sick of it. I don't give a shit about this place and i dont want to think about others. Something won't let me just try to go about my life

for example i'll be walking around thinking about stuff to myself and its like someone is listening to my thoughts. Then suddenly i'd get ideas of people having their noses and ears cut off and throats cut and stuff like that.

Then i go outside and look up and see a face in the clouds with its nose cut off and like a severed ear. And that face surrounded by evil faces.

How do i stop the psycho creep thoughts?
>>
>>18529388

you need medical help homie
>>
>>18529388
Your Iron level could be low, do you eat much red meat?
>>
>>18529388
Its not real
>>
I feel like im surrounded by wacko spirits trying to seem like good beings but constantly ruining others existence. As if very low brow garbage who want to pretend everyone wants to be filth like all of them
>>
File: tinguy1.jpg (415KB, 1198x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tinguy1.jpg
415KB, 1198x1600px
This is how I handle OP's problem. No one even tries to speak to me this way, let alone beam ideas directly into my cortex.
>>
>>18529388
You are schyzophrenic.You need psychiatric help, and fast.
>>
It tells me stuff about humanity that people, including cops, nurses, doctors, politicians, etc. work together to target good citizens and have them violated and killed for amusement
>>
>>18529388
stop thinking about stupid shit?
>>
>>18529416
You needed voices to tell you that your government only cares about one thing, money?

Interesting
>>
I get this so what I take medicine and it don't help medical people cant help who here can help us
>>
I'm pretty much cool with it tho just sayin
>>18529446
>>
>>18529435
This
>>
>>18529446
No one here cares anon, you're just a stranger. Another line of text
>>
>>18529455
your stranger than not me how important do you have to be to get a reply on this shit website what makes you high and mih=ghty
>>
>>18529455
fuckin normal cannot help a robot in despair anymore no duhh that's all they do is normal it up he he I suk dik 2day
>>
>>18529482
A real meat puppet robot
>>
>>18529388
So...you have a tulpa.
>>
>>18529388
Meditate and study euclidean geometry, and while you are at it, some normal geometry. They can only infiltrate weaker neural networks. Become more mentally powerful to stay immune
>>
>>18529388

THAT IS NOT TELEPATHY; THAT IS DJINN INFESTATION; YOU ARE BEING PLAGUED BY A DJINNI/DEMON.

YOU SHOULD GET IT EXORCISED, LEST IT EVENTUALLY POSSESSES YOU/LODGES ITSELF WITHIN YOUR BODY.
>>
File: topology dog.png (856KB, 937x912px) Image search: [Google]
topology dog.png
856KB, 937x912px
>>18529564
>euclidean geometry
There are far cuter things to study.
>>
>>18529945
what if its already lodged in
>>
>>18529990

EXORCISM IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.
>>
Every fucking thread from a mentally ill person on /x/ EVER:

Hey guise, how do I deal with this problem that can easily be explained by my mental illness but isn't mental illness?
>>
>>18529388

Good news OP!

Your attachment will be removed tonight while you sleep!

You will wake tomorrow well rested and jovial!
>>
>>18529960

what the fucking fuck am i looking at here, anon?
>>
read up on intrusive thoughts for the non paranormal worldview of your experience.
>>
>>18530000
Shit
>>
File: Fantomex.jpg (25KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
Fantomex.jpg
25KB, 442x350px
>>18529388
some sort of headwear i guess

Fantomex and Magneto both have helmets that block telepaths

i guess for now you could make a hat out of tin foil or something
>>
>>18530505
tin foil amplifies signals, he needs lead foil
>>
>>18530000
THE QUADS SPEAK THE TRUTH OP.

YOU ARE HEALED.
>>
>>18529388
OP, what you're describing is a textbook case of budding schizophrenia. Go see a doctor before you start keeping your shit in baggies and drinking nothing but vinegar.
>>
>>18529388

How does it feel to have your life back?
>>
>>18529388
>Then suddenly i'd get ideas of people having their noses and ears cut off and throats cut and stuff like that.
You're the one reading my mind jerkface. Stop that. Those are MY private thoughts, not yours.
>>
File: pareidolia3.jpg (149KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pareidolia3.jpg
149KB, 1920x1280px
>>18529388
>I get ideas from somewhere constantly and im sick of it. I don't give a shit about this place and i dont want to think about others. Something won't let me just try to go about my life
>for example i'll be walking around thinking about stuff to myself and its like someone is listening to my thoughts.
>Then i go outside and look up and see a face in the clouds with its nose cut off and like a severed ear. And that face surrounded by evil faces.

This has to be a sign of a higher calling. You must not ignore it. Do you have any other psychic powers? Come back OP.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.