[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0870.jpg (48KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
48KB, 400x298px
A entity who appears offering sucess, money, fame
Female aspect w/ silver hair(not gray) and green skin.
Does it fits in any tale, creature, greco-roman culture thing or demon?
Real shit here, need your help, can tell details(maybe).
>>
She has an angelical poetic face that remembers me the beauty of death.
>>
>>18529282
>>18529282
A merrow.
>>
>>18529315
A merrow can do all this stuff? She told something like "take you lucky out of you" (she possesed an old lady, haven't showed yet your real aspect)And something really bad happened.
>>
Hekate?

Morrigan?

Uhhh....

Hel.
>>
>>18529357
*remembering this is real, not fic.*
O appreciate, i cogitate the chance of hekate.
But why would a goddess pursue only the men of a family? And hurt.
>>
File: 1484500284485.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484500284485.jpg
12KB, 238x250px
green skin?
>>
>>18530734
i really need help.
>>
Maybe Lilith?
>>
>>18531609
Ain't that the truth
>>
You must post digits for KEK to exorcise the bitch.
>>
>>18529282
sounds like a classic jew to me
>>
>>18531701
4?
>>
>>18531726
Digits should repeat.
>>
>>18529282

Through the darkness of future's past,
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds...
"Fire... walk with me.

Don't play with fire OP.
>>
>>18531773
Example
>>
Ask for her name. Ask variations until you get it right and then research the details on what it means. Only make a deal if you're still comfortable with the entity after the fact.
>>
>>18531901
I will not make a deal
It doesn't really offer
It takes all from you
Ps. I never wanted to be in the middle of this"playing with fire" situaton, just want some anwsers and run out of this chaotic world.
>>
>>18532885
>It doesn't really offer
>It takes all from you
didn't you say in your OP that it "offers" success, money, and fame? Not sure if you mean in this most recent post that you know she will not provide it. But keep in mind what offer means.
>>
File: Campfire.gif (647KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Campfire.gif
647KB, 400x400px
>>18531688
Nice, dude
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.