[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternate realities and quantum computers and dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170115_164314.jpg (851KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170115_164314.jpg
851KB, 2560x1536px
I was watching anime at my job like usual around 11pm and suddenly I saw a person in all black who looked like me in the glass like a reflection where I am pointing. I glanced at the reflection realizing it wasn't me the clothes were all black I was wearing my grey shirt. I looked back down at my phone real quick to grab it. It was gone I ran outside quickly no cars at my gas station and the parking lot was empty... It was gone so fast. I was doing research on quantum computer and how a function of these computers is to look into alternate realities. Events can create a nexus where the two realities have very similar experiences... I had a dream of the future about getting into a fight with my friend as a kid. I didn't fight him though because I dreamt the dream and I had an extreme sense of deja vu during that moment I told him I dreamt this a dream. I was in middle school so my memory abouto the event is clear
Anyone have weird dreams about the future or experienced something like this?
>>
>>18529108
Shhh wait for the big reveal...
>>
>>18529108
I always dream about personal things in dreams that are relative to me that happen then in real life. I think it's quite common, people just don't remember their dreams.
>>
I keep a dream journal I had another I couldn't forget but it was super random. It was about a reunion with my long lost friend at a local Carl's jr deja vu like crazy
>>
No what you state is like I go pee in the dream then to wake up and I have to take a piss. My dream was weeks apart from the event the detail was Trippy down to the location,people surrounding me, even the kick flip my friend landed... not some common dream you have where your subconscious isfucking with you
>>
>>18529108
>Be OP
>See a black person outside
>Holy fuck paranormal
>2017
>>
Smh try to keep this tread troll free. I want to hear if someone had similar experiences or weird apparition happen to them
>>
>>18529108
>>18529118
I often dream of random events, with something really bad happening after.
One time I dreamed of my crush and I in bed, then sitting up to look at the window, only to see an explosion in the distance.
A year later, her and I were laying in my bed, and we looked out my window.
No explosion happened.
This is only one of many times I've had dreams like this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.