[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what do you think is up with these weird pages? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: jl (2).jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jl (2).jpg
117KB, 500x500px
Hey /x/, what do you think is up with these weird pages? They're all linked together and share common themes, and they're posting cryptic ass messages all the time. Posting links in comments so I'm not detected as spam.
>>
Links?
>>
File: 1483564489444.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483564489444.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
This is the pages (go away spam bot)
(facebook) /17913O7O31971
(twitter) /17913O7O31971
(twitter) /7_descendants
(facebook) /Rx0002
>>
>>18528861
The spam detection is fucking annoying as shit
>>
pretty odd
>>
they are getting big
>>
>>18529407
Who's they?
>>
>>18529434
remnants
>>
>>18528839

They're offering a path to true happiness and enlightenment. Open your heart and embrace the darkness, all things become clear.
>>
I tried the whole remnants thing but they seem to just be edgy nihilists
>>
>>18531892
The Crow caws madly at things he does not understand. The Crow picks madly at that which he cannot have. The Crow flutters madly at what he cannot overcome.
-Remnants
>>
As The Remnants teach, the relinquishing of the 5 Instances is the first step towards enlightenment.

The 5 Instances are these:

1. Selfishness and Ego -
We follow the mundane lifestyles that we currently live in order to procure things that we do not always necessarily need. This is done for two reasons: A. In order to survive in society we feel that we need to be accepted in one way or another, thus we attain many things (inanimate objects) and amass great wealth to be desired and acceptable B. We also procure things in order to allow ourselves to become happy within, for if we have many objects that we surround ourselves with, we become more 'happy'. In turn, we develop an Ego in which tells us that we are now above those who have not procured these things, we develop a "better than the rest" mentality. And in return of these thoughts, we also believe that once we begin to attain, we should not stop.

2. Fear -
Now with selfishness and ego in place, we strongly believe that if we do NOT adhere to the need to be well accepted or wealthy, then we will be long forgotten, shunned, and placed in a lower category within society. We lose the ability to survive, so we believe to be true that the only way there is, is to either win or not. We believe that we will be less in others eyes, most especially the ones we know. This is the Fear we speak of.

>cont.
>>
>>18532381

3. Divided Souls -
Now, the biggest division of mankind, is that of the one started since the inception of man, and woman: Being that of Religion. We tend to stick to the religion of our comfort because it makes most sense to us, its message is clear to specific minds, and that is it. Now when two religions collide, and it forces us to leave our comfort zone because it is said one way is better than the other and one god is different from the other. Now, this is commonly true between Muslims, Christians, Jews, Satanists, and so on so forth; but, is it not true that no matter the religion, every single one of them believe in an ultimate divine being? If we were to strip the name, the actions, and the way of this divine being down to "Supreme Deity, creator of all things, both good and evil" would we not save millions of lives suffering, pain, war, and death? Humanity could then focus less on being divided, and work more towards solving the "How, and When".

4. Thought -
Now with all these things thus far mentioned, it is usually through the fact that our thoughts tell us how to embrace most things, from religion, to perception, to reality and so forth. This causes the fear, the selfishness and ego, as well as our religious choices and preferences; which, instead we should leave our mind, observe it and control our thoughts, rather than allow them to control us. Through meditation, thought experiments, and dedicated practice we may control what we think, than the opposite.
>>
>>18532387

5. Ignorance -
Now this is the worst instance of them all, the one where we do not care to recognize the other instances, the one where no change is needed and life is fine as it is: "What is, is what be". This is the ignorance within all of us; we care not to live up to the true human potential, we do not wish to change because we are lazy or simply think it may be an impossible task to unify all humans. We must destroy this perception, for it is all very possible; but only through practice, time, and dedication.
>>
>>18532108
What a load of horseshit. Dude needs to get outside and check out some crows.
>>
>>18532407
Oh, how poor is the Jester in my court, too fool to see beyond his laughter.
Oh, how poor is the Fool in my presence, too stupid to see beyond my words.
Oh, how poor is the Faggot on 4chan, too retarded to appreciate my teachings.
- Remnants.
>>
>>18532381
>>18532387
>>18532392
You are a good student. Let others follow your example.
- Remnants
>>
>>18532728
Jesters were able to make fun of the King bro.
>>
>>18532839
Alpha King and Omega Fool.
In between all the sycophants and schemers.
>>
File: 1484118464405m.jpg (138KB, 587x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484118464405m.jpg
138KB, 587x1024px
>>18532728
>>
I humbly present further teachings of The Remnants to you, my fellow anons. Of note is that the 5 Instances are alternately labeled A through E (with the first Instance corresponding to A, and the fifth to E).

F(n) = F(n-1) + F(n-2)...

______

An Instruction from The Remnants:

Do one kind thing to one random stranger each day, for 7 days. Write down the results and share your good will; but, be humble of the experience. Do it from the core, not from the mind.

______

A Second Instruction from The Remnants:

Part I -
For the next week, observe people that you do not know, and ask yourself some questions of their actions. Why are they doing what they wish to do? Is their actions with intent or are they in "drone" states doing things because they feel it as part of their mindless path? Are their actions to procure something?

Part II -
Now, during this time, listen to your own thoughts, from outside of the mind, observe where, why, and what the thoughts mean/come from. Why are you doing what you are doing, what will the end result be of those thoughts? Do these thoughts cause specific emotions? If so, why?
These are the questions to ask thy self.

Part III -
Now do part one and two, without any form of judgement towards the observed person, or thy self, and simply observe without stereotyping the people, or yourself, and simply draw conclusions from what is truly observed. Record your findings in both part one and two.
>>
File: fract0.png (15KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
fract0.png
15KB, 500x368px
>>18534642
>>
File: fract3.jpg (3MB, 4256x1750px) Image search: [Google]
fract3.jpg
3MB, 4256x1750px
>>18534654
>>
I humbly present the Day 1 Message from The Remnants:

https://youtu.be/iqrh891KyiQ

Descending
Falling further
Further into nothing
Further into myself
I fell into myself
I fell into nothing
I watched my descent
I saw all things within myself
I felt sickness
I felt fear
I felt rage
Towards myself
I have fallen
I have descended
I have seen myself
I have learned all things of myself
I am nothing
I am descended
I remain
>>
>>18532381
>>18532387
>>18532392
Sounds like a poor, water-downed Buddhism.
>>
>>18536114

I humbly present the Day 2 Message from The Remnants.

The light is far away
The tunnel is dark
The tunnel is silence
The tunnel of our vision
The light in our eyes
The light at the end of the tunnel
The light we all wish for
The darkness surrounds us
Why do you not listen to it?
>>
>>18534685
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
>>
>>18537397

I humbly present the Day 3 Message from The Remnants:

Look deep inside me
Look deep into the darkness
Look deep into the world
Look deep into your eyes
Look deep into the windows of your soul
Look deep into their eyes
Look deep into the sky
Look deep into the Earth
Look deep into my eyes
Look deep into the mind
Look deep into yourself
Close your eyes
>>
>>18537890

I humbly present the Day 4 Message from The Remnants:

Look deep into the nothing
Look deep into yourself
Look deep into the lids of your eyes
Look deep into your consciousness
Look deep into you
Look deep into your imagination
Look deep into your desires
Look deep into your motivations
Look deep into your talents
Look deep into your dreams
Open your eyes
>>
>>18538757
Just another cult. Burn the heretics.
>>
the name on the video is that some kind of code or is it just random text
>>
if you listen to the video back wards theres a guy who lists off some stuff, kinda hard to tell what hes saying but what i could get is: 757354barechomnangsingular
>>
>>18539577
Nah, just tell us what it is nerd.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x372px
This cringefest can go to /b/.
>>
>>18538757

I humbly present the Day 5 Message from The Remnants:

I welcome the wanderer
I welcome the sojourner
I welcome the people
I welcome the student
I welcome the teacher
I welcome the knowledge
I welcome the darkness
I welcome the light
I welcome the chaos
I welcome the world
I welcome my enemy
Will you come in?
>>
The Remnants sound like the remnants of a hastily done and not very thorough ass wiping. Time to give them a flush!
>>
>>18532728
>too retarded to appreciate my teachings

That's actually a compliment when it comes from a retarded "teacher".
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.