[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're back...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: arrows.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
arrows.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
After a brief hiatus due to unspecified "legal issues" requiring their site to be taken down, the CEO and technical division have decided to put their site back up.

A thread like this one hasnt been made throughout the duration of the time the site was down, so many people are probably unfamiliar with has been going on regarding /x/'s investigation into the odd, surreal "Worldcorp enterprises" phenomenon. Are they a cult? No one knows. Are they paedophiles? No one know. This investigation has been going on for months now, and much information has since been uncovered. If youre willing to join it, do so at your own risk.

webiste: worldcorpo.net

Video samples:
http://worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
http://worldcorpo.net/content/video/oops.mp4
http://worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

The CEO has specified to the investigators from /x/ and other places that his organization is not an ARG, and that they are in fact, a real corporation. What they do, why they do what they do, and almost all information regarding the organization itself is next to unknown at this point.

Keep on digging, /x/.
>>
File: giphy (10).gif (473KB, 499x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (10).gif
473KB, 499x278px
>>18528676
EACH DAY I GROW SOME MORE!
>>
>>18528676
What the flying fuck.
No more audio of tortured children please, thanks.
>>
File: 1452981911844.png (70KB, 169x169px) Image search: [Google]
1452981911844.png
70KB, 169x169px
>>18528676
>http://worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
Dude what, I thought this was supposed to be some /mu/ fag promoting his shitty ironic rap. The fuck is this? Wheres that more info op?
>>
>>18528716
We've been on this for the later half of the year. Why is it only now that people realize that Fatherhood is children being mentally tortured through strange MK Ultra experiments?
>>
>>18528716
There is more info on the site, particularly the link to the discord chat for staff and friends of the association which is on the front page. Why do you think this would be being posted on /x/ if it was just some faggot trying to promote his mixtape.
>>
>>18528738
> Why do you think this would be being posted on /x/ if it was just some faggot trying to promote his mixtape.
Is this your first time on /x/?
But really last time I watched a worldcorp video it was just some music. Do you mean theres active people claiming to be friends of worldcorp?
>>
>>18528754
yes, plenty. According to the CEO, worldcorp has connections all across the world. There are 200 people in that one discord server, albeit not all of them are active.
>>
>>18528754
I subscribed.
>>
>>18528767
So let me see if I have this right. A bunch of Anime fags on a discord are somehow affiliated with this art project pretending to be a spooky kid-torturing fortune 500?
>>
>>18528754
To me it sounds like a cult. Charismatic egotist at the centre, conned a few, maybe just three, wealthy persons and with that capital set up a ritual complex under the guise of a regular old business.

>Robert Matthews (1788–c. 1841) was an American carpenter, businessman, and religious figure who gathered a cult-like following in 1830s New York.
> In 1830 he had a vision of a flood about to descend on Albany and fled the city, leaving his wife and six children to wander through western New York.[1] He later returned and succeeded in convincing three wealthy merchants named Sylvester Mills, Benjamin Folger, and Elijah Pierson to give him a great deal of money and the deeds to two houses, in exchange for "promised abundance in the kingdom of heaven."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Matthews_(religious_figure)

>This right here is the cosmic psychodrama of human sacrifice and abomination.

Source: I am Thoth, Founder of Cult One.
>>
There was a naked kid posted on the discord. It was a while back so you would have to scroll up really far.
>>
>>18528788
the general chat, keep in mind, is full of people who came from /x/. The main chats are the staff only ones which you, as a new person, cannot see
>>
>>18528793
>>18528800
Ill roll with the cult thing but the aesthetic still screams /mu/ fag. What do we know about the leader and his agenda?
>>
>>18528800
i would also like to clear up that I am NOT a part of worldcorp enterprises, so as to clear up any confusion. Worldcorp employees are strictly prohibited from informing the public about the organization. I am merely a friend of the corporation, and am in no way officially affiliated.
>>
>>18528813
The CEO tends to not reveal much about himself. Even the other staff call him by the name "ceo". Sometimes, he'll post pictures of his eye or his mouth so as to "tease" investigators from /x/, but our information regarding him is very limited.
>>
File: 1031822841[1].jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1031822841[1].jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>18528814
The fuck does that mean your a 'friend.' Why are you on /x/ shilling someone elses art project?

>>18528820
So he's not this guy?
>>
>>18528853
I'm not getting into reasons I do what I do, and I've never seen that man, and the CEO does not have a beard, from the images of his mouth he has posted in chat.
>>
>>18528853
and I dont shill for art projects.This is bigger than that
>>
>>18528867
He's another 'guru' running with the name worldcorp. You guys aren't as creative as you thought?
>>
>>18528867
>and the CEO does not have a beard
You mean he's too low test to even possibly have a beard?
>>
>>18528676
im from reddit and what is this
>>
>>18528676
someone in one of the older threads posted that these guys collabded with hack_blastard who was a prominent /r9k/ shitposter. boy what a rabbit hole
>>
>>18528676
not another one of these stupid things dammit
>>
>>18528716
Fatherhood was literally the first thing associated with this ARG that I saw, how have you not seen it?
>>
>>18531419
The roleplaying is strong here on /x/.
>>
who the fuck is this dd dude his drawings are fucking shit
>>
the site and the music have a good aesthetic feel to them

the vids don't fit in though
>>
>>18528686
that kid must hate caillou
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.