[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 6a1df1b932a0aa2c8731031d332ba207.jpg (201KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
6a1df1b932a0aa2c8731031d332ba207.jpg
201KB, 1600x900px
What's going on in Antarctica, /x/?
>>
>>18528524
Collecting ancient tech from the receding ice
>>
>>18528524
>itt: it's melting and turning the penguins homosexual senpai-o-lam
>>
anyone knows where to find satelite images of antarctica that are not from the american gov.? (nasa and shit)
>>
>>18528540
You know when you grow up anon, you will probably grow out of this, and then wonder why you ever wasted your life doing it...But hey you posted something. Good job little anon shit posting troll. Notice I'm following you around these threads and even the shit threads you start. You are easy to spot, the tears and fears of a Libtard, very easy to see. Now go hide again so I can find you. We will call it, find the shit posting libtard. I will count to 10.
>>
>>18528524
Right now?
It's melting and losing big chunks of ice due to global warming, also indirectly getting destroyed by human doings despite a continent-wide prohibition against human exploitation
>>
>>18528524
There's an old temple/city there with tech/languages we don't understand and lots of living tissue samples (mostly viral or something)

Illuminooty symbol actually comes from there, they don't call themselves that. But they're picking at it, before the ice all melts and CNN has to go "oh look something in the ice probably just a nice church with nothing to see" and then everyone will call it a craazy conspiracy if you say otherwise
>>
>>18528626

Not this retard namefag again.

Cisko go to bed already.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.