[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reality-rewriting & a strong will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 18

File: Michelle-Trachtenberg-14.JPG.cf.jpg (36KB, 533x399px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle-Trachtenberg-14.JPG.cf.jpg
36KB, 533x399px
Any opinions or links, books on rewriting reality or controlling fate through a strong will/focused intent?

Willing things to happen, pushing your strong will into entities who do it for you, etc?

I don't mean through rituals or bargains, I mean through sheer reality-controlling faith or will.

Thanks!
>>
monitoring
>>
>>18527848
I do that.
It is like if there is something that I can do with my bare hands and physical effort, the magic does not work.
But if it is something that I cannot ever do with my bare hands or physical effort, the magic does it for me. It is amazing because can do anything, change reality.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>18527848
I do it, only because of special circumstance though. And it doesn't always happen.

but every instance of meme magick is actually because of me.
>>
come on guys, elaborate.
>>
>>18527848
I doubt either of those have something to do with it because then it would be common i think theres probably a freak somewhere that can do that and if they were to find him they wouldn't believe him and fuck him over, with regular treatments, beyond repair
>>
dont fap
>>
>>18528285
>Don't stimulate yourself
>Don't lubricate brain
>>
>>18528241
Maybe that explains my easy yet fuckev up life.

Regardless I do know how to alter smalls aspects, mostly the sort of vehicles that come through work. I'm a mechanic, and daily I have to focus completely on having somewhat okay cars come through or will get literal prices of shit that are completely fucked, boss even noticed since I started the quality of car coming through decreced. I can do it with anything except another's free Will, the thing is the world is a unified protection from us all, meaning to have an impact you either have to be out of the perception of anyone apposing your view or you have to have a strong enough will to counter those around you who don't share your view.

If you delve deep enough into quantem physics, especially quantem entanglement and unifiedfield theory you will start to see how this works.
>>
>>18528285

OP here. I already do nofap, meditate and fast 14-15 hours a day. having a clear mind is not the same as bending reality.
>>
>>18528343
Like 90% of us eat one meal a day and fast for the other 23 hours.
Unless you mean no fluids also. That's a little harder to do.
>>
File: Implying.jpg (64KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.jpg
64KB, 625x351px
>>18527848
Read about psychopaths and manipulation. Certain people can easily bend the will of others through persuasion, which is technically rewriting fate.
>>
>>18528381
You are one of the geniuses on /x/ my friend. You see thing and know things others miss out on.
>>
>>18527848
>all these jew pics
4chan sure loves jews. Wonder why?
>>
>>18527848
The trick is to cut all the social constructs out of your life.

If you were dumb enough to ever have Facebook ect. Get rid of that, don't watch T.v. And something interesting happens.

When you do go watch T.v, listen to radio speak to people in general, you will notice( if you're observant) changes in everything, in line with your train of thought.

I'm willing to give examples of my experiences, but I'm hesitant, for a simple reason, I don't see you as a separate entity.

If your question is good enough I'll answer
>>
I'm not in a country with jews in power, dear paranoid /pol/ fag. yes I'm OP. and she's doing dtv trash when she does get any work, your delusion doesn't even work.
>>
>>18528491
90% of Hollywood actors, singers, comedians, directors, writers are all Jews. The highest paying jobs go mostly to Jews. Unless you are Taylor Swift who comes from four generations of bank owners, then you can buy your own record label to get famous.
Did you know that it is illegal to discriminate while hiring in the USA but it is perfectly legal to do so only if you are Jew?
Nearly all of them had nose jobs and changed their last names. Ellie Goulding, formerly Ellie Gould.
Jews are less than 1% of the US population but own more than 80% of all the money in the country. Imagine if it were a group of blacks , azins, mexicans, redheads or any other small minority group, they aren't sneaky and don't blend in as well.
>>
>>18528516

your reading of me is not working. haven't watched tv in 11 years. no facebook or anything like it. fast 2/3rds of the day, workout 6 days a week. do nofap. I watch fitness videos on youtube, work and browse 4chan.
>>
File: 6 People.jpg (62KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
6 People.jpg
62KB, 640x429px
Use the "Mandela Effect"

Not only you can dial it but you can tune it.
>>
>>18528544

so nah, I don't want your answers as your reading was already wrong. no roleplayers kthx
>>
>>18528544
Did you recently read something about how we shape reality? Or have you already realized that you have and do shape your reality?
>>
>>18528566
No problem at all. Have fun
>>
>>18528558
Mandela isn't real but if it was that'd be retroactive, op is pretty much asking for the law of attraction
>>
File: 1483928332831.png (578KB, 854x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483928332831.png
578KB, 854x1000px
>>18528544
My dude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pML1_WilzUI

>>18528608
You may be right in your reality or I am wrong in my reality but here is the truth we are both right.
>>
>>18528615

>knowingly nods

>>18528571
>>18528608

I used to do New Avatar Power and before that I did visualization. I got results from both, some beyond explanation (like "creating" a person after 3 years of daily visualization - there are two or three threads about it in 2014-2015).

But the results feel out of control and like a powder keg. Like someone else is driving. I often read about people who manage to get right to the bottom of it and just use sheer will, without rituals, without angels. And I'm not talking about the "hard work" people that say the supernatural is just focus so you can actually act in real life - I've had actual results, I just want to actually be in the driver's seat in this like I am in other areas.
>>
>>18528699
Realize there is no you, and Bing, you're there.
>>
File: Michelle Trachtenberg --24.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle Trachtenberg --24.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>18527848
>I mean through sheer reality-controlling faith or will.
>>18528146

I do my magics through sheer will and want.
Insane reality bending magics. I love it.
I wish I could help more. Just know that it is real for at least some people.
>>
>>18528285
Dubs fap
Singles sleep
>>
teach me how? ive known about the secret for over a decade, didnt help me and made me more depressed as time went on
>>
I'll tell you this: I just do it
>>
>>18529595

if you just want results and don't care how they happen, just visualize with strong movement, sound, emotion inside your head every morning and night. same. exact wish same way.

or do the new avatar power 5-minute routine (faster than above).

neither is precisely what I (OP) am looking for, but work.
>>
File: Scarlet_Witch.jpg (15KB, 575x253px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet_Witch.jpg
15KB, 575x253px
>>18529595
>ive known about the secret for over a decade, didnt help me and made me more depressed as time went on

What?! How can you be depressed if you can make things happen with just your mind?
I'm years into it and it makes me the happiest person in the world.
>>
Abuse bending of such greater or lesser forces - and you will find yourself in the place that devours all the lights of the sky - and that place is your doom.
>>
>>18530009
>What?! How can you be depressed if you can make things happen with just your mind?
Because I've never made anything happen.
>>
>>18529647
>new avatar power
I'm wary of this book and its techniques. Jewish stuff appears sinister and malevolent and many users of NAP say they got bad luck and twisted results.
>>
>>18530009
>>18527848
Whoa, I never noticed how much these chicks look alike.

Clones, man.
>>
>>18530960
All white people looks the same.
>>
What gives to fast? Im 174cm 49 kilo and I think this lifestyle wouldl iterally kill me but am genuinly interested. ( I eat like a pig btw so am not a fuccboi)
>>
>>18527848
i actually erased all legitimate information on the subject during my first attempt at reality revision.

sorry about that guys.
>>
To bend reality to your will go out and do something, apply yourself...that's really the only way to do it there's no shortcuts
>>
>>18530976
Kek
>>
>>18531280

People trying to cheat with these magic visualization codes etc, it will still take work and application and dedication. People who apply themselves have a stronger will than someone who sits in their room visualizing
>>
>>18528516
> I don't see you as a separate entity.

ICU
UCI
IBU
UBI
ICI
UCU
IBI
UBU

A whisper in your ear.
>>
>>18531291
Not that anon you are talking to.
What does applying mean?
>>
>>18531291
>>18531280

Two children who think too small, trying to tell someone that meditates, fasts, works out, has a job and hobbies about hard work. You didn't even read the previous replies, either.

Go search for the thread where a guy asked about creating Lara Croft in real life so you get some perspective.

>>18531230

It's not for everyone. I fast so my mind is clear (body not bogged down with digestion 24/7 - that sleepiness you get after eating carbs is a noticeable example), and so the body will produce HGH. My testosterone is that of someone half my age, which is useful not only for muscle and exercise, but also life in general.

I no longer use magick for things that are possible with hard work. I've had the impossible happen, but it seemed to be a response to my work under someone else's rules (like getting the impossible gift you asked but following THEIR will) so I want to get the iron will to change reality as it suits me.
>>
>>18531352
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13249571
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13094856
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13096150
>>
>>18530929
>Because I've never made anything happen.
I see your dilemma. I too would be depressed in your case.
>>
>>18531487
all these "reality bending" things usually are just "guy meets girl" scenarios and similar synchronicities which pisses me off even more because I can't even get motivated enough.
>>
>>18531495
"I always figured there would be ways other than surgery and gene therapy to change how you are or how your body is. Perhaps these concepts could have an effect on such things. But whenever the subject comes up, people just call the whole discussion vain and unspiritual.

Sounds like bullshit and more dancing around the issue I know, but people seem to be uncomfortable talking about it."
>>
>>18531352
reading these lara croft wasnt insightful and the guy probably failed
>>
File: ad_221608236.jpg (419KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
ad_221608236.jpg
419KB, 2500x1667px
>>18531504
I'm more concerned about your quote. What are you wanting to use the "law of attraction" for? What do you want to make magically happen through supreme paranormal forces?

Are you a fat dude wanting to get tone and buff? Are you a pleb acne riddle nerd who wants to change his gender? You being are all sorts of vague.
>>
>>18527848
Face made for cumshots desu senpai
>>
File: karima-adebibe-12-1920-3000.jpg (846KB, 1920x3000px) Image search: [Google]
karima-adebibe-12-1920-3000.jpg
846KB, 1920x3000px
>>18531508
>reading these lara croft wasnt insightful and the guy probably failed
What the shit was that about?
A guy wanted to have a 3d cartoon video polygon character to form in real life?

You know how easy it is to get girl to dress up in that simple cosplay outfit? These guys are the worst trolls or they are just mental retards begging us to give them the power of creation.
>>
>>18531509
>I'm more concerned about your quote. What are you wanting to use the "law of attraction" for? What do you want to make magically happen through supreme paranormal forces?

I want to shoot lightning out of my fingers and lasers through my eyes. Joking, but seriously - why not?

>Are you a fat dude wanting to get tone and buff?
Just because you do that with "hard work" doesn't mean you shouldn't also be able to do it the magical way.

>Are you a pleb acne riddle nerd who wants to change his gender? You being are all sorts of vague.
Maybe I want a sex change, maybe I have some sort of deformity that medicine can't cure. Maybe my body is damaged beyond repair.
What does any of this even matter if "you can do anything with Law of Attraction"?

>>18531521
>more blablabla
>>
>>18528699
>I used to do New Avatar Power
Does it come with metalbending, or just the 4 regular elements?
>>
>>18531529
just the usual garbage occultism with jewish entities that will fuck up your life
>>
>>18531524

>I want to shoot lightning out of my fingers and lasers through my eyes. Joking, but seriously - why not?
Yeah and everyone else around you will just blast you with a 15,000,000 volt taser and then shoot your kneecaps with a pistol.

>Just because you do that with "hard work" doesn't mean you shouldn't also be able to do it the magical way.
I supposed I see your point. Choosing to hope for something that impossible is much better than one that really works through conscious hard work and effort.

>Maybe I want a sex change, maybe I have some sort of deformity that medicine can't cure. Maybe my body is damaged beyond repair.
>What does any of this even matter if "you can do anything with Law of Attraction"?
It matters because evil people like you should never ever be taught the paranormal forces. You are to live unhappy and be deformed because your insides are just as ugly and evil as your outside. It is fate and real life karma.

>>more blablabla
Shut up nerd. You can't afford $250 bucks to have a hot girl dress up as Lara Croft so you want to learn how to get godlike powers to create humans out of thin air. Yeah okay. Nerd.
>>
>>18531352
>It's not for everyone....

How does your lifestyle complement your personal development and your interactions with objects, thoughts and people? (overall)

Where do you get your energy for physical development?

Dont your testosteron levels drive you mad?

>I no longer use magick for things that are possible with hard work

Not a magician myself, but this is how I try practice my calm. Doing things without shortcuts. I respect your descision.

> I've had the impossible happen...

Me too, just a week ago. Its turning out to be a joke, but Im laughing, at least for now. Im more confused than laughing. care to share?

>iron will

Any ideas how to? Praticing logic does help me only that much. I heard hypnosis is kinda okayish.
>>
>>18531540
Just fuck off of /x/, you disgusting roleplayer.
>>
>bullshit occultism - the thread
you will be all gassed in the coming great magical war
>>
File: special-Deluxe-Mystical-Wizard.jpg (69KB, 664x1100px) Image search: [Google]
special-Deluxe-Mystical-Wizard.jpg
69KB, 664x1100px
>>18531540

>people born with deformities are evil because of muh karma :)

this is the typical special wizard, remember they hate mundanes and if they are triggered enough they reveal their true nature
>>
File: 81b4b76b647b3c38f57e60f9e2427a03.jpg (110KB, 736x1311px) Image search: [Google]
81b4b76b647b3c38f57e60f9e2427a03.jpg
110KB, 736x1311px
>>18531673
There is nothing wrong with deformities. A person should be able to live happily with themselves regardless of how others think of them. Unless they are a weak-willed, shallow, narcissistic, vain, conceited scrub.
In turn, fate itself bestows the greatest karma. Some of of those that deserve that deformity is cast exactly on those who deem it as curse.
The evil gets his just deserts. He will never know happiness. Justice and Karma.
>>
>>18531706
>you better accept everything as it is don't dare to change anything
spoken like a true bullshit occultist
>>
"I always figured there would be ways other than surgery and gene therapy to change how you are or how your body is. Perhaps these concepts could have an effect on such things. But whenever the subject comes up, people just call the whole discussion vain and unspiritual.

Sounds like bullshit and more dancing around the issue I know, but people seem to be uncomfortable talking about it."
>>
>>18531706
>desiring beauty is evil
>desiring health is evil
>desiring change is evil
are you going to tell us know that you never comb your hair, go to the shower and don't choose beautiful women, clothes over the ugly ones? no? then fuck off.
>>
I can make anything a happen anywhere in the world anytime, it just costs a lot of money.
>>
>>18531733
>I can make anything a happen anywhere in the world anytime, it just costs a lot of money.
how much money will it cost to abolish money?
>>
>>18531721
>"I always figured there would be ways other than surgery and gene therapy to change how you are or how your body is. Perhaps these concepts could have an effect on such things. But whenever the subject comes up, people just call the whole discussion vain and unspiritual.
>Sounds like bullshit and more dancing around the issue I know, but people seem to be uncomfortable talking about it."
We are talking about it. But you wack jobs don't even describe what you are talking about. Like why the fudge did the topic of gene therapy come up? No one was talking about surgeries but he brings it up, surgery for what ailment? People are only uncomfortable because that is exactly what evil people or child pedos bring up.
You aren't even making a point or argument, just saying weird shit and then getting angry when others are asking what your goal is.
>>
File: lucifer-san.png (277KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-san.png
277KB, 640x361px
>>18531740
It would cost all of it.
>>
>>18531729
Derp derp fallacy arguments make me the good guy.
If you would ask and talk about your situation like a normal person then others would be open to offer advice and help.
The means to an end aren't evil, unless the end itself is evil. We aren't going to help nutjobs and mental cases, because even if they got everything they wanted they will won't be happy and they would still be evil people.
>>
>>18531757
I think I just found the real nutjub and mental case here.
>>
>>18531729
>are you going to tell us know that you never comb your hair, go to the shower and don't choose beautiful women, clothes over the ugly ones? no? then fuck off.
I'll bite, I comb my hair for social acceptance, I want to get that job so I must at least conform a little enough to show that I care to help and benefit the company.
Showering is a hygienic thing. All humans should bathe at least once every two days.
Choosing to be with someone based solely on outside appearances has never been a good thing. Grow up.
And clothing is a opinion thing, people should have the freedom to choose to wear whatever they want.
>>
>>18531777

you better be careful, they get to decide who's evil

WIZARD!
>>
>>18531783
>And clothing is a opinion thing, people should have the freedom to choose to wear whatever they want.
but not their physical appearance?
>>
>>18531777
>I think I just found the real nutjub and mental case here.
Says the transgender who is too poor for any cosmetic surgeries and it soo lazy and too stupid to stop shoving 5000 calories a day down their fat gullet. My brain is retarded and I am clinically depressed so give me magic and monies guys!
>>
>>18531793
looks like the trips confirmed it, you're really insane
>>
>>18531790
>but not their physical appearance?
To what extent? You can't comb your hair and tired of wearing the same ensemble of black gothic clothing?
Look however you want, no one really cares, it is your own body. Just like no one really cares to help you because you're dumb.
>>
>>18531805
If I were in any position to help, unlike you, I'd make the world a better place and encourage everyone to beautiful. But you're just full of hate for "evil people".
>>
>>18531800
You're just angry at society. You want to be accept for who or what you are. But you don't even know what you are.
You are mad that everyone is happy and normal, that they get everything they want. You are mad because you failed at grade school, you failed in highschool, and you can't even finish community college. Of course you are angry. You are a fat slob in a shit part-time job with very little friends.
You dream of having friends, you dream of being popular. You watch tv shows and wonder why your life can't be more like that. It is because you are fat and stupid. Nothing wrong with that. Just accept it. Don't don't hurt yourself and then brag about it. No one likes an attention whore.
>>
>>18531821
Your assessment of "me" reveals more about you than about "me".
>>
>>18531813
>If I were in any position to help, unlike you, I'd make the world a better place and encourage everyone to beautiful. But you're just full of hate for "evil people".

Not me. I know for a fact that everyone is not equal. I know for a fact that there are real life criminals running around scott-free.
Just because you haven't had the guts to rob a bank or steal jewelry doesn't mean you aren't evil. You are. You're full of hate. And most dangerous of all, you're full of ignorance. You could fix all of that yourself in TWO seconds. But you choose not to.
A well-off happy person could help you in two seconds, you know someone out there could change your life instantly for the better. No thank you. You and your mentally diseased friends are rotten to the core. Have at it.
>>
>>18531352
>>18531469
do you into breatharian?
>>
holy shit, so many toxic comments to hide. why do these assholes always choose /x/ for their roleplaying?
>>
>>18531868
>why do these assholes always choose /x/
I choose /x/ for the paranormal aspect, but instead it has been invaded by a bunch of tards. Gotta squash them whenever you can. They suck and they contribute nothing. Tulpas? gtfoutta here.
>>
>>18531880
Tulpas are thoughtforms and very paranormal.
>>
>>18528516
This would explain quite a bit.

I don't watch TV or use Facebook (but I do have a Twitter account that I use every once in awhile) and I've noticed for awhile now that conversation with others online that I'm not actively participating in have eerily lined up and synchronized with what ever I'm doing,thinking or feeling at the time

Is this what you mean? Can you elaborate more please?
>>
File: 1484580503924.jpg (22KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
1484580503924.jpg
22KB, 255x252px
>>18531509
>>calling someone nerd on a chan
>>
>>18531885
It is an mildly entertaining staple of /x/, but it should be moved to /b/. Lots of anime and lolis spill over here when there are already designated subforums for them.
>>
what happened to the studies that were trying to prove that thought has the ability to change fate/reality?
>>
>>18531905
they obviously manifested themselves out of existence. *rollseyes*
>>
Can somebody please explain how to get started in doing this? I'd love to try it out, please and thank.
>>
>>18529615
>I'll tell you this: I just do it
How did you achieve that power? Did you have to learn or train to do it?
>>
>>18532521
No.

He just does it.

Reading comprehension plz.
>>
>>18529615
This is how you magick
>>
File: nike-just-do-it.jpg (82KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nike-just-do-it.jpg
82KB, 1366x768px
>>18532547

That's how I do it.
>>
>>18527848
I feel like i have the opposite of this happen all the time
maybe this sounds kind of crazy or silly but its just always been such a common occurrence in my life that if i feel like i predict something clearly enough it happens differently.
Its kind of hard to explain since ofc i could just be wrong in assuming whats gonna happen but its just really freaky sometimes, even just general intuitive feelings, (that feeling you get about a day or some random thing that could be good or bad) are wrong, except unless i acknowledge that it will be opposite, then it stays the way i feel it will be BUT if i acknowledge that im wrong too hard, my initial intuition will end up being the correct one

Im not sure if this is the right thread for this but i was just wondering if anyone would have a similar experience or any idea as to why stuff works out like that

(or i mean maybe im just dumber and more paranoid then i think)
>>
>>18529595
What's da secret?
>>
>>18531746
>People are only uncomfortable because that is exactly what evil people or child pedos bring up.
You're a nutjob if you think only evil people and perverts need surgery and happen to be too broke or chickenshit to get it from a hospital.

Also, in my experience, people who just accuse others of being evil out of the blue or for crazy reasons are trying to distract others from the fact that they're the most evil ones in the vicinity.
>>
>>18528208
>come on guys, elaborate.

No.
>>
If you want to learn how to do whatever you want by sheer will alone look at trump as an example.
>>
>>18533174
Sounds like you are cursed? Sounds like a bad curse at that. Did you offend any witches or gypsies lately that you can think of? When did it start happening?
>>
>>18533859
>trump as an example.
Trump is a racist faggot who drinks Russian hooker piss.
>>
File: electoral-map-by-county.jpg (111KB, 900x558px) Image search: [Google]
electoral-map-by-county.jpg
111KB, 900x558px
>>18533859

Contrary to liberal belief, Trump actually traveled to each state and won by democratic means and by majority vote of the electoral college. He won his election because Americans supported him.
>>
>>18528516
I suppose everyone pre 1950 could bend reality then
>>
>>18534010
>Trump is a racist faggot
>faggot
Well, so nice to know you're against discrimination and all.

>libtards in charge of being consequent
>>
>>18533577
the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne
>>
>>18534367
lol burn again!
>>
>>18534019
No, he won by republic means. In our democratic-republic, the electoral college is part of the republic. He lost the democratic portion of it (the popular vote).
Also:
>He won his election because rednecks who don't use contraception overpopulated the nation and blindly supported him out of low intelligence.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>18534698
>Fixed that for you.
Of course, he won legally by playing your rules. Of else he would have not visited those bum states and concentrated only on other states. George Bush didn't win the popular vote and no one protested. They have been spewing hate and lies against Trump years before the election, and they are still doing it daily do this day. Yeah the a Russian hacker made 150million people vote for Trump. Idiot liberal news.

By the way, you are right about the low intelligence of many of the southern red states, they are all highly religious, saying they all believe in God, yet the same people test to have lower than average IQ. Also racist people tend to score lower on IQ tests also. Blame the South they wanted to own slaves and lost the war and they are still mad about it.
>>
>>18534703
>Also racist people tend to score lower on IQ tests
So do niggers.
>>
>>18534707
There there now, not all racist blacks are dumb, just the majority of them.
>>
>>18534459
Really? The Law of Attraction?
>>
>>18535746
In a bizarre way, it may be valid and a real thing. Even if most people cannot do it, but some people can, then it may be a real paranormal event
>>
Willpower as a result of conscious thought won't do much. Conscious thought is very limited and tied to reality.

Also please keep nwo politics out of/X/.
>>
>>18536031
>Willpower as a result of conscious thought won't do much. Conscious thought is very limited and tied to reality.
Very nice! Tell us more please, can you expand on that?
>>
File: 1484530606328.jpg (40KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1484530606328.jpg
40KB, 562x437px
>>18528516
Knowing /x/ this lunatic is probably serious
>>
>>18528516
Its knowledge and its understanding of said knoweldge

keep asking why you x including be up until you reach no answer
>>
>>18527848
To an extent , but you have to take that final push yourself. She'll come down to visit but that's all, if you wish more you have to act. It only gets you to the goal, you have to cross the finish line
>>
the whole "final push/hard work" argument is such a dumb platitude.

what did the guy wanting to meet lara croft without it being a tulpa or cosplayer had to work hard on? what was my hard work when the girl who looked like OP actress showed up, hugged me and her family invited me over to her home (where they had a cursed doll in the backyard, amongst other details that plain don't make sense and still baffle me)?

the steps that allowed me to get involved for months with "Trachtenberg" took 3 years and were completely unrelated. no planning involved. hard work or final push had NOTHING to do with it. it was a bunch of random things after 3 years of visualization then she was hugging me before I had even seen her.
>>
>>18537202
>the steps that allowed me to get involved for months with "Trachtenberg" took 3 years and were completely unrelated
I'm interested. You still did it purposefully trying to achieve that result, right? Can you elaborate on your method?
>>
>>18527848
What do you want out of it? Be honest or I'm not telling you shit.
>>
>>18531729
Women mean nothing to me if all they are are dumb bitches. Most of the women I talk to don't even know the meaning of the word tantra.
>>
>>18527848
literally occultism
>>
Question, with these Law of Attraction kind of things, should you be wary of the wishes coming true in an undesirable, monkey paw way? Like say you wish for a lot of money and your grandparents die leaving you an inheritance. That kind of idea always scares me about dabbling in the occult to get something.
>>
>>18537202
>Trachtenberg

hey i remember you from a few years ago. like, 2014 or so. didnt expect to be seeing you post again about this
>>
>>18537317
>guy wanting to meet lara croft without it being a tulpa or cosplayer had to work hard on? what was my hard work when the girl who looked like OP actress showed up, hugged me and her family invited me over to her home (where they had a cursed doll in the backyard, amongst other details that plain don't make sense and still baffle me)?
Well what if you hated your grandparents because they were crooked criminals? It would be win/win.
>>
>>18528285
I did nofap for 2 months and felt like I was losing my masculine will to push forward and exert my will. I felt feminine and only a recepticle to reality rather than the one enforcing my will upon it.
I've taken to edging instead, once every few days as a reward for doing productive things. This is as far as I can see the best of both worlds.
>>
>>18537295
most men don't either, mr misogynist
>>
>>18527848
How do i get strong cock from this ??

I want to mind break my significant other
>>
>>18527848
Wish hard enough, ignore enough of the world/results/bad luck/school of hard knocks and eventually random happenstance will give you validation for any theory.

Or you can realise that disconnecting the results in your head from the world outside it is madness.

Faith is about ignoring everything that disagrees with you, proper science is about not doing this.

TLDR stop being a wish fulfilling idiot.
>>
>>18537494
Feminine, receptical. Lul wut, masculinity doesnt enforce shit, it destroys, yin and yang, hard and soft.
Femininity is like water goes with the flow, masculinity is like stone it stands its ground.

But we both know which truly has more power.
>>
>>18537830
Just imagine how hard you wanna fuck Michelle Trachtenberg. Works for me.
>>
>>18537865
Then why are the vast majority of inventors and innovators male?

Get the fuck out of this website you cuck.
>>
>>18537876
that doesnt mean shit, you fucking womanhating turd
>>
>>18537876
How is anyone with a working brain ever going to fall for this "argument"?
https://www.quora.com/Why-have-women-invented-fewer-things-than-men
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/13/130519-women-scientists-overlooked-dna-history-science/

etc etc

females score higher on iq tests, and are the majority when it comes to getting higher degrees
>>
>>18538065
> females score higher on iq tests, and are the majority when it comes to getting higher degrees

and then they go into psychology, philosophy and gender studies and wonder why men in engineering get paid more
>>
>>18538065
ar u one of those "smart" womeme?
debate me.
>>
>>18538065
>it's a conspiracy of the patriarchy to keep women out of STEM
How do you explain women generally preferring other career paths even in countries where they have complete economic freedom to choose?
>>
>>18538076
women are succubus so they gravitate towards professions that yield them the most dick usually social professions art/some humanities/nursery/teachers etc

they do it all to get dicks
>>
>>18538070
that's not true and you know it

>>18538074
that's not a place for a debate like this

>>18538076
what is there to explain besides preference? Considering how many STEM faculties don't value motherhood and how society is obsessed with attributing careers to gender why is any of this a surprise?

>>18538079
you sound like some faggot deep in the closet who is jealous of women
>>
>>18538100
>the smartest people i know were women
said no one ever
>>
It always comes up in a fucked up way
>>
>>18538116
if you want smartest, you should go for jews then, they're "the smartest". but you wouldn't, would you?
>>
>>18538136
Holy non sequitur, Batman.
>>
>>18538136
t. jew

nice try shlomo
>>
>>18538149
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
>>18528146
>Hope that helps.
Why do you need hope? Can't you just change reality and make it happen?
>>
>>18538223
brilliant
>>
>>18527848
look up meme magic

im serious, get really deep into it

ask pol if you have to
>>
File: 47f.jpg (117KB, 620x916px) Image search: [Google]
47f.jpg
117KB, 620x916px
>>18538264
>meme magic
>ask pol
>>
>>18528146
So fake but I'd still love to see the real thing
>>
>>18527848
you can even rewrite history
see Mandela Effect
>>
>>18538311
imperfect
>>
>>18531946
Hey its me from the past
>>
>>18538290
How many presidents has /x/ put in office?
>>
>>18538382
>my bullshit meme magic is real
>>
>>18538400
>but mine that has no observable effect totally is
>>
I find it funny how /x/ the completely paranormal, ghost story telling board. Could deny meme magic.
>>
>>18539297
It's not so much about denying than it is just facepalming how one would use ineffective methods to achieve results. "Meme magic" is for lazy people who don't actually want to study effective schools of magic.
>>
>>18539306
>but you guys are roleplaying WRONG
>>
>>18539387
wtf are people like you in doing on /x/ and in this thread?
>>
>>18539401
Laughing at someone talking about such a thing as "effective, proven magic".
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.