[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We choose our own gods Cosmic Faith General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1483869686976.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483869686976.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
/pol/ banned me for posting an epic pantheon thread. Many gets were had and I revaled a dream I had had the night before, a vision of sorts, of a possible future. So I come to my alma mater, /x/.

So in the last thread we receive several repeating digits stating that there were at least six other deities that should be included in our Pantheon besides kek.
It was also revealed to us that these deities work currently disguised as popular memes and that over the course of time they would reveal themselves to us. It was also revealed that repeating integers or patterns of essential parts of our posts would reveal whether or not something was blessed by the pantheon. We don't know who the other six are yet but we do know that certain levels of happenings can occur when more than one pattern is attained. Also it was revealed that this process was similar to chemical bonding in that certain attributes that belong to the pantheon will be made manifest in a happening of combined nature.

Itt we try to channel and figure out who the rest of the pantheon is and how we can turn this faith into a legitimate spiritual movement that will hopefully Revitalize and revolutionize the Western world
>>
>>18527252
>So in the last thread we receive several repeating digits stating
What if 4chan didn't show post numbers
The world would be a better place.
This supposedly numerological bullcrap only exists in the minds of pol teens and it doesn't actually work.
Try getting some interesting new hobbies instead of going back to ancient Egyptian gods based on a meme that was invented by blizzards world of Warcraft as an alternative to saying lol.
>>
These gods are also in my opinion not restrained to the deities of Egyptian lore. No I believe in fact that these gods are prominent figures that follow the flow of conqueror spirit and civilization as it moved from Egypt into the West. I believe a month this Pantheon who will reveal themselves overtime we will find a wolf mother goddess who took the form of the Beast which suckled Romulus and Remus. I also believe that the character Johnny Appleseed will join their ranks as an explorer and cultivator of distant lands. The vision I saw was one of the far future where humanity is United under this faith the rule of the seven gods. In the vision there was a class of explorers trusted with spreading Humanity amongst the Stars. They were called Johnny's and a key elements in all of their travels seem to be that on any planet that they landed that could bear a human life they would start up a small settlement stay there for around a year the whole while planting various fruit bearing trees the most prominent one and the symbol of their movement the apple tree and moving on and going into a deep cryo-sleep as an advanced AI LED them to other life-bearing worlds. This Future shocked me and attracted me I wanted to be part of it I wanted to be one of the Johnny's. So now I'm going to try to start generals when I can to see what I can do to maybe influence the right mind
>>
>>18527262
I don't understand how the people of this board consider round and circle jerk to the thought of imaginary friends who become real simply because one believes in them hard enough and then immediately sets off to try to discredit anyone who was part of a movement on the politically incorrect board where a large group of people and unironically believe in this phenomenon so what is it is the magic you guys sit around and talk about all the damn time in and of itself retardation and autism in its purest form or if you're going to accept the previous statements and beliefs made by this board then the fact that the politically incorrect board believes to some extent the things I'm saying then surely this is a reason we can have a discussion on these things. So you either have to discredit everything I've ever seen on this board before concerning tulpas or Magic or memes. Because to be honest I just cannot see how it's only a legitimate magical movement if it's happening on the Paranormal board
>>
Regardless of how ridiculous it seems if we are to accept that tulpas and Magic exist then this whole kek business shouldn't be that difficult to believe in. So maybe instead of trying to disprove your own assertions we could have a discussion. The only facts I am claiming to be sure of in this thread all that I believe in meme Magic. That I had a dream in which I saw a society based on proponents of a 7 God Pantheon of which kek was apart of. Then when I went to post about it a large majority of my post got repeating digits which ties into the first belief I stated that I believe meme magic exist. Shirley out of these three assertions I have just made we can have a discussion without salt or name-calling or ridiculousness.
>>
>>18527273
I'll out your mind at ease then.
I also do think that tulpas and succubi and all that shit is ridicilos, but so is 4chan post number based numerology connected with ancient gods.
I come here for the green text stories which are also bogus but I find them entertaining. I also find the flat earthers bullcrap entertaining to some degree.
I bore easily tho.
>>
>>18527281
But since no else is here I won't be a cockface and give in.
Firstly why do you think the double digits thing has anything tondo with reality. And second you mentioned bringing in more gods to this whole scenery.
Why do you think that's necessary ?
I admit a polytheistic religious form is more subtle and leaves more room for people then one big all knowing entity who knows when you'll fart and all.
What gods are you thinking of particularly ?
>>
>>18527290
Oh man, skeptic atheist intellectual thinks he's funny, original, ans smarter than you. Fun fact, anyone whom declares themselves to be an intellectual or to know a lot, doesn't.
>>
I had a wet dream last night. I haven't fapped for 17 days and I dreamed that a big black man slid his mamba into my quivering anus and filled me with exploding light. What does it mean?
>>
>>18527308
I didn't claim to know more than him
But this whole memetic frog posting bullshit isnjust too juvenile for me.
Maybe I'm too old idk I just don't think a bunch of edgy 17 year olds posting on a retarded image board can really cause any change in the real world whatsoever.
Is that such a big crime ?
>>
>>18527302
If you truly are an atheist even though I'm not sure you even mentioned it then I'll tell you this. Life as we know it is incredibly off balance that is why I spend so much time on the politically incorrect board. I don't fancy myself a Nazi butt I believe in a homeostasis of human culture and race that is currently being thrown off balance by the status quo. Now what does this mean to an atheist well often times atheist tend to spend a lot of time debating and denying the supernatural. They often quote various portions of scriptures or religious text and try to show contradiction or try to prove that even if the supernatural did exist it wouldn't mean anything because we would still be moral people yet a large portion of the globe hold themselves to a religious practice. This is what I believe to be the start of what could be a mainstream culture changing faith. If I were an atheist I wouldn't hide my atheistic or agnostic beliefs but I would still contribute to what could possibly change the world for the better. Most people will be religious most people will be superstitious what better way to help guide human psychology what better way to leave a legacy on this short expanse of time we call life then to create a self-perpetuating system that promotes the right morals and the right perceptions. Let me put it to you like this even if you didn't believe in the Supernatural portion of the faith if I could prove to you that should this Faith go mainstream it will push humans to leave this planet and colonize as much of the universe as possible would you still participate in the construction of the faith. If not then I am afraid your sense of adventure and your sense of Duty is just totally blinded by your absolute disbelief in anything Supernatural.
>>
>>18527322
I enjoy having a discussion with somebody with opposite views of my own I hate whenever somebody enters a thread and tries to speak for me and I sort of double team happens with the person that I am having differences with. Basically my question to any possible disbeliever is wouldn't it be better to support A system that might move Humanity forward even if one doesn't believe in it?
>>
>>18527311
Your an ass
>>
>>18527339
Sounds like your ass is rekt.

Fag.
>>
>>18527345
I'm just trying to have a discussion dude if your life is so boring that you get sick kicks from thinking you btfo a stranger on 4 chin then more power to you your life must suck dude
>>
>>18527349
I'm just trying to have a discussion. Do you support getting blacked even if you don't believe in mixing races?
>>
File: 20170107_030115.jpg (449KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_030115.jpg
449KB, 1600x1200px
>>18527355
Don't make me autistic you won't like me when I'm autistic
>>
>>18527262
Why are you here? let us have fun, the whole Kek thing made it so we could see podesta's emails. if the Oct 7 get hadn't happened, everything would have taken a different course. Remember this.
>>
>>18527266
Kek has confirmed your claims
>>
>>18527290
>goes onto a paranormal board
>desperately tries to show superiority over others by calling it bogus
Hallmark of insecurity.
>>
File: 1478291565935.jpg (18KB, 219x248px) Image search: [Google]
1478291565935.jpg
18KB, 219x248px
worship me
>>
>>18528892
Are there any egyptian whale goddesses?
>>
File: 1483928371096.jpg (167KB, 564x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1483928371096.jpg
167KB, 564x1410px
>>18528892
Face so circular you could get a alchemic face tattoo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.