[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John titor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

John Titor is the name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be a military time traveler from 2036. In these posts, Titor made numerous predictions about future events, some vague and some quite specific,starting with events in 2004. He described a drastically changed future in which the United States had broken up into five smaller regions, the environment and infrastructure had been devastated by a nuclear attack, and most other world powers had been destroyed. Before the timeframe of his predicted events came and went, Titor's story invoked curiosity and received attention around the world. In the decade following his appearances on the internet, fiction and music were written about the character, and his origins were investigated by journalists and others.
ps: steins gate is based on this
any similar stories
>>
>>18527137
It's a joke. In the future there'll be a vowel shift and a softening of the T sound in English making janitor sound like jonithor. Obviously he was like a time traveling cleaner. Note as well that the change in English sounds a little like how Schwarzenegger talks, they were sent back to investigate the possibility of someone leaking information in the past after digging up copies of the Terminator movies.
>>
File: trump-titor.jpg (1004KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump-titor.jpg
1004KB, 867x6091px
There's currently a story that's unfolding before us
>>
File: 1484482416485.jpg (2KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1484482416485.jpg
2KB, 125x89px
>>18527156
Holy shit. Cant believe i missed it. Ty for sharing. U da best.
>>
>>18527156

This really bends the time in which my neurons are flying from a to b. Thanks anon
>>
>>18527156
>The MIT professor was John Trump
Lost.
>>
>>18527156
Fucking kek, Kaine's wife is Pence
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.