[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Lucid dreaming /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Bill.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Well?
Picture is unrelated.
>>
>>18526757
Pretty stupid, the dream looses it's charm when you know it is just a dream. I much prefer normal dreams.
>Note: I have had both.
>>
I was hoping pic was related
>>
>>18526817
Man, they'll be quite a story wouldn't it?
>>
>>18526808
Come on, people have fun in a bunch of stuff that doesn't exist, like video games, movies, TV, all the sort, what makes a dream any different?
>>
>>18526808
You must have no imagination. And are extremely inexperienced in terms of lucid dreaming, but thats given if you did not desire improvement to begin with. Of course you haven't been able to get a quality ld experience.
>>
>>18526882
The guy say he experience a lot of them, just don't 'em satisfying. Maybe he's short-sighted, but certainly not inexperienced
>>
>>18526904
Yeah, I'm sure he would spend years mastering a skill he doesn't enjoy performing. You can have many lucid dreams spontaneously, but without a conscious effort to get better, without gathering the necessary experience, knowledge and gaining the right mindset, its completely plausible that those dreams will be of low clarity, control and quality.
>>
>>18526757
It gives me a medium to have sex with cute anime girls so I guess thats alright
>>
Can lucid dreaming be dangerous?
>>
>>18527057
It's as dangerous as regular dreaming.
>>
How do I lucid dream?
>>
File: setone.jpg (54KB, 508x272px) Image search: [Google]
setone.jpg
54KB, 508x272px
>>18527186
Set One realize Set One is a dream.
>>
File: settwo.jpg (75KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
settwo.jpg
75KB, 1050x591px
>>18527200
Set Two Got You!

Your still dreaming.
>>
File: satanone.jpg (95KB, 624x671px) Image search: [Google]
satanone.jpg
95KB, 624x671px
>>18527205
Satan One the previous two sets mirrored back

Destinatis.
>>
File: setthree.jpg (291KB, 1870x1052px) Image search: [Google]
setthree.jpg
291KB, 1870x1052px
>>18527222
And Set Three is a Thorced Meme.

https://youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE

Abra cad ab ra...
Bereshut bara...
In the Beginning...
Proceeding from...
>>
What a load of crap. I will propably create a lucid dreaming instructional thread sometime after 20th november when I'm done with my exams.
>>
File: satantwo.jpg (42KB, 520x762px) Image search: [Google]
satantwo.jpg
42KB, 520x762px
>>18527228
And this when you get turned back on your head.
Satan Two.
>>
>>18526757
The easiest way to lucid dream for anyone is to ingest small quantities of datura stramoniun but any other plant from the deadly nightshade family works.
Beware that these plants are poisonous so test your tolerance first to tropanes and then proceed from there.
>>
File: satanthree.jpg (33KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
satanthree.jpg
33KB, 450x350px
>>18527257
And Satan Three is your transformation into Set One.

>>18527200
>>18527205
>>18527222
>>18527228
>>18527257

Meta Ego Set One
>>
>>18527241
I meant january. I'm not a native speaker and got that mixed up.
>>
>>18526757
>>18527059
It is both amazing a terrifying.

Often times you it is hard to differentiate it from reality, one way to identify it is to do task that would produce minute details, in my experience i found that i could not write as the characters are blurred, changing scribbles or when i try to tie shoe-laces sometimes the length of the lace would morph to different sizes. Reading something works too, though you have to pay attention as you would often passively understand the meaning of what you read and you would dismiss the fact that words are visually incomprehensible.

It terrifying in that, as you would take it as reality sometimes, it is difficult to assume control of a lucid dream and it is very difficult to wake up too.
>>
File: 1331498684_405923_28.jpg (119KB, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
1331498684_405923_28.jpg
119KB, 580x387px
Kinda off the topic, but not really since it's mostly why I wouldn't want to experience a lucid dream.

I've been having really crappy dreams for more than 10 years now. Anyone knows what the deal? They aren't always nightmares, far from that. But even if there isn't anything spooky happening, the feeling is always really, I don't know, hostile, weird, extremely uneasy, really fucked up. And I don't even have to say what kind of crazy terrifying shit is happening in them if they're actual nightmares.

At some point I was afraid of going to sleep, because I was seriously afraid that if I die for some reason I will be stuck there forever (kek, I know. Still pretty fucking terrifying) because I had this really weird dream once where I am almost certain I could feel what eternity is like and it felt like you were alone in the whole fucking universe.

How fucked am I, /x/? For 10 years I haven't had a single dream I would like to go back to and I thank gods every morning that I am awake, alive and well.

Is it bad or should I just go see a therapist and sort my shit out? Anyone had this?

tl;dr: I've been tortured by bad dreams for more than 10 year. Pls halp.
>>
>>18526757
>What do you think of Lucid dreaming /x/?

What a stupid mentally lazy way to make a thread.
>>
>>18527658
What's the dream?
>>
>>18527707
>10 years

There's too many to remember mate.

The few that struck me most:

>Set in some red desert like area. There is a small crowd of people that look like pilgrims that enters some partly destroyed middle sized square building without a roof. Inside is a much smaller stone construction in form of a block. They remove the cover, which takes a lot of effort. Something like a dead embryo is inside. No one says a thing but there's a sense of dread in the air and somehow I as an observer come to a realization that this is some dead divine being, almost like a biblical God.

The eternity one I've mentioned is nothing special but it spooked me beyond any words. I was just making my way somewhere through some empty vast grassy fields when it started raining. I took cover under a lone tree on a hill and was just sitting there until I woke up. The problem is it felt like it was an eternity compressed or something, I don't know how to explain. And I also felt this unspeakable loneliness and abandonment, like you're the only soul left in the whole Universe.

Shit, man. I feel uneasy remembering this. I live a pretty nice life, what the fuck is up with all these weird dreams.
>>
>>18527732
This is kind of disturbing... any more you can recall? Perhaps youve had a lot of stress in one particular area in your life? Maybe there is a very deep issue in your heart that you dont deal with? One maybe you arent aware of? Perhaps a spiritual conflict that is going on within you...
>>
>>18527732
The dream seems to indicate that something unformed but somewhat divine is buried somewhere (maybe within you?).

Are you suffering from any anxiety attack?
>>
>>18527750
Nothing that special.

Just usual stuff, but the atmosphere is always uneasy.

if we're talking about nightmares, those are really bad.

Once I had a dream that I was in some town that looked like some small Japanese city with 3-4 story buildings and half empty streets. It looked like it takes time during an overcast day. There were people roaming around like usually but they were all sorts twised like some thing passed me by on a bycicle and it had a really pale skil and malformed face with some metal or nails or some shit mixed in.

The other one from the top of my head involved some room that remotely resembled a room from my grandfather's house only that I could feel that every object in it was posessed by some spirit or entity only it was extremely violent, hostile.

>>18527778
>anxiety attack
Yeah, I do from time to time. I always thought it's somehow related to VVD I presumably have (according to my doc).
>>
>>18527790
>skil

Skin. Holy shit, what's up with all the typos today. Sorry for that.
>>
>>18527778
>/x/ in charge of interpreting dreams
>harumph after an ackyurate analisis I deem this dream to mean literally what you experienced of its imagery
Eat your heart out, Freud.
>>
>>18527821
I'm just probing around. Also I'm Jungian and using a Rogerian approach.

>>18527790
So VVD is vaginal stuff, right?
How do you got it? What are the symptoms?
Also did you or someone in your family had an abortion or dead infant?
>>
>>18527790
Ever had the death and respawn dream?
I once dreamed that I was in my bedroom, only a lot of details were different, like I had a wooden bed while mine is painted and so on
Every time I tried to leave the room a shadowy presence with my appearance killed me in various ways, I distinctly remember it lowering itself from the ceiling and snapping my neck with its legs in one instance, (I picked that up from an old WHFB Dark Elves tome of all things) then I would find myself in my bed to repeat everything again
The worst was when I realized I was dreaming and I tried to wake up by trying the "shut your eyes and snap them open" technique but I couldn't and inevitably I either thought I was already awake and tried to leave the room or I was drawn to the door against my will anyway
>>
>>18527834
>VVD is vaginal stuff
kek no

Vegetative - Vascular Dystonia.
>>
>>18527849
Nope, never had anything like that.

Everytime I am about to 'die' in a dream I immediately realize it's a dream and wake up.

I often have episodes where I start to suspect that I am in a dream and try to force myself to wake up, though.
>>
>>18527867
Thanks for the correction, google showed me other results.

How would you describe your current life and the problem that you currently have? Also how old are you?
>>
>>18527900

My life is pretty good. I grew up in a good family, our parents didn't have any issues with alcohol or something and loved me and my brother. I am married now, have a decent job, although I do want to switch it.

The only few things in my life that could cause this stuff is, I think, the fact that I used to get picked on at school at some point 'cause I was a little timid. That shit ended when I fought back once, but it went on for a while so that might cause some trauma.

And the second one - I got in a car accident when I was in junior school and had a concussion. Nothing too serious, but I had to stay in a hospital for a week or so.
>>
>>18527977
Look, I'll give you something to chew on and I apologize if that's completely off the mark. Dream analysis is quite tricky because you need a lot of personal information to make the diagnostic. Also I would need to ask you for a ton of association.

So the theory is that dreams are message from the unconscious. The messages are sent as symbols to prepare you to deal with it consciously, at least if you follow the cues and act on it.

Let's see if we can find some similarity between the dreams that you shared.

1) The red desert: a group of people uncover something of value that was buried
2) The eternity: unspeakable loneliness and abandonment
3) The japanese town: again you are alone and meeting people who are making you uncomfortable
4) grandfather: a familial room where something hostile is going on

I am going now to give you some path that I would explore and why:
First path: it's about you. You may have been traumatized and the family is hostile and leaving you alone when you needed help. That can be explained by the bullying but that is not clear to me that it is enough.
Second path: there is something in your family tree that is causing you a lot of harm. I'm thinking about something ugly stuff like abortions, miscarriages, dead infants, suicide. The idea there would be that this familial trauma is on your shoulder for some reason and no one is helping you to uncover it.

I am not sure if that helps. I can only say that it seems that the dreams indicate that you or your family has some kind of events that nobody wants to confront.
>>
Been trying to for the past 2 days man. Haven't been able to Lucid Dream. Just normal dreams
>>
>>18528081
I haven't got any yet, but this sort of thing usually take a few months to do, you can't just stop doing something just cause the results aren't instant.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.