[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think they're going to release in 2017 /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: TRUST.jpg (225KB, 1748x1456px) Image search: [Google]
TRUST.jpg
225KB, 1748x1456px
What do you think they're going to release in 2017 /x/?
>>
Both are controlled by the CIA now.
>>
>>18526828
source: your arse
>>
File: facebookconfirmedshills.jpg (301KB, 808x768px) Image search: [Google]
facebookconfirmedshills.jpg
301KB, 808x768px
>>18526828
Wikileaks is not compromised, Assange proved he was alive in a recent live stream.

It's a rumor mostly being spread by shills to discourage leaking to Wikileaks as Obama gets ready to leave the White House
>>
>>18526862
I hope all liberals die soon a painful and well deserved death
Fuck you liberal scum. You deserve hell.
>>
>>18526862
Judging by their recent tweet about none of the staff having medical conditions I'd say they're going to release some pretty big stuff about Obongo once Trump takes office
>>
wikileaks has been used as a russian pawn, but cnn probably employs disinfo assets under the control of most major intelligence networks.
>>
>>18526755
They're sitting on all the Pedowood stuff that connects to Washington. The reason why they don't put it out is because of the amount of chaos it would cause and the power of the people involved.
>>
>>18526943
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18526755
Believe in me, I'm with the high command
>>
>>18526755
The only good source you can trust are your eyes.
>>
File: optical-illusions2.gif (4MB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
optical-illusions2.gif
4MB, 625x352px
>>18527432
wrong
>>
NOT PARANORMAL.

Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>18527442
???
>>
>>18527442
This was actually pretty fucking scary for some reason
>>
>>18526943
Preach on b/rother.
>>
>>18527442
I don't understand that gif, what is the optical illusion?
>>
File: hjhj.gif (999KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
hjhj.gif
999KB, 500x265px
>>18527442
>>
>>18526943
>>18526949
So which is it /pol/tards? Are wikileaks with the Liberals or against?

Fucking hell. As far as shit on Trump goes, I think there's a bunch of skeletons ready to jump right out of his closet, when I look "into his heart" (as apparently we must do) I see a guy who realizes that much better connected Berlusconi had his Bunga Bunga parties out in the open and Cameron got his pig fucking aired as leaders. No need for wikileaks at all.
>>
>>18527515
Yes Vincent
Stop being a cunt
>>
>>18526755
Both of these sources cant be fully trusted for different reasons. finding the full truth is damn near impossible with all the misinfo. stay away from CNN/take everything they say with a few grains of salt.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.