[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me with what a gargoyle exactly is, and what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DB383050_1.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DB383050_1.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
Can someone help me with what a gargoyle exactly is, and what they do?

Some people say that gargoyles are protectors of churches and buildings, warding off evil spirits and demons, others say that they are ungodly and evil.

I'd like to know whatever you could share with me about these stone sculptures. Can /x/ give me the lowdown on gargoyles?
>>
>>18526330

Gargoyles don't exist. Just shapeshifters posing as them.
>>
>>18526365
I don't buy that, too iffy.
>>
>>18526330

Watch this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUFKzUuudI
>>
File: bKe1El3yTIFbvdesVYRLqabJRjC.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bKe1El3yTIFbvdesVYRLqabJRjC.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>
Don't buy the crap that the churches say, gargoyles are definitely good. Since their designed and crafted by humans, their true purpose is not protecting the building, but the humans inside of them.

If your interested in buying one make sure you buy from an independent artist, never get a mass produced one. The more time, effort, and love put into creating it, the more fiercely it will protect you and ward off spirts and demons.
>>
If disney has taught me anything, it's that gargoyles are supernatural bros.

Their just stone statues, but eh, they look cool and it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>18526330
fugg. Would fug.
>>
that is one sexy gargoyle
>>
File: IMG_3715.jpg (194KB, 936x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.jpg
194KB, 936x655px
This is all you need to know, anon.
>>
>>18526330
They my home boys
>>
>>18526330
I don't know, but that one clearly lifts.
>>
>>18529517
Not op, but I remember that from my childhood, thank you kind anon for this.
>>
>>18529517
This document is all the proof we need to get an injunction to keep these admitted gang members out of NYC -- apparently their turf based on the cute aliases included here. But this isn't just any organized crime outfit; it includes a "terrorist" and "former leader of the clan who's seen better days." Typical leftist NY libs, you call Trump supporters racist when you're the ones coddling a gang of known clan members and jihadists.
>>
>>18526330
Watch this documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjI0TdvVbqI
>>
>>18526330
Gargoyles are decorations for water spouts from roof drains.
>>
>>18526330
They originated with a water dragon in France called "Gargouille".
>>
>>18529581
I was kind of shit-posting, but I remember loving that show.
It ended just as they started regularly incorporating supernatural and conspiracy themes, which is a shame.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.