[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being thankful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1433242698964.jpg (634KB, 1584x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1433242698964.jpg
634KB, 1584x1660px
recently i started developing an interest for something i found in a book, about charging items with your same energy for good luck, money, love etc.

The thing is, i was scared to even try this shit, i'm not a religious man, shit, i'm not even baptized but i know there are energies we should not mess around with. So it was only two days ago that i dared to make my own talisman. and i did it to get girls to like me, basically, i focused on that and only that.

I drove away from my town so i could be by myself to make the... prayers? i don't know how to call that process btw please excuse my english, i'm not a native speaker. i started at 5:30 pm sharp but it was not purposely i just happened to find that spot at that time. It took me hlaf an hour kinda, but i stayed there becase the sunset was breathtaking.

Anyways, i got back to my house at like 7:30 and when my phone connected to the wifi i got two messages from different girls but wait, here comes the cool part. Both messages where sent to me at 6:30 with like a 5 minute difference between each other, and BOTH messages were about how the girls wanted to go out sometime with me, or hang in my house.

You can imagine how i felt, i'm just a fucking autist that spends every weekend by myself in my room playing bass or watching movies. I figured i shold be grateful, but... TOWARDS WHOM??? my talisman? myself? the sweet spot i found? the book?

So i drove back there the next day just to say thanks, i sat there like a whole hour just talking to the wind about how it all went and how grateful i was.

Can you tell me towards whom should i be grateful? i'm so cofused right now. Help me with this one /x/ i always contribute a little in the creepypasta threads
>>
>>18526250

Grateful to the universe.
>>
>>18526250
Yep you harnessed magick for the first time

Often times the first time you wing it has amazing results.

Be grateful to everything and everything will reply in kind.
>>
File: 5fr6gt7yh.png (478KB, 818x576px) Image search: [Google]
5fr6gt7yh.png
478KB, 818x576px
>>18526250
To your will, kinda shitty that your first magick experience was about sex, but still, congratulations OP
>>
how do i make a talisman to help me decipher my dreams?
>>
>>18526250
Do you need to be grateful towards anyone? Just be it, for everything that is. And dont control it.
>>
It's the law of attraction. You have yourself and the frequency of the universe to thank. Check out the video The secret. It's a good place to start but go deeper, way deeper.
>>
>>18526363
>>18526489
>>18526385
>>18526392
>>18526465
Thank you for your time and your wise opinion. And for the anon who asked how to make a talisman I'll post exactly the whole process when I get home if this thread is still alive.
>>
OP here with the step by step of the process to make your own talisman.

First you will need a candle, a small one, and one incense stick, and of course, you soon to be talisman,try to use someting that is not processed, something as organic as you can get for better results, (i used a tooth of my own)

You need to be alone, and as close to nature as you can, sit down, do not cross your legs, just relax. Kindle the incense and your candle, use a rock to hold your candle, preventing it from being knocked down by the wind or something. Now close your eyes, try not to think in anything, take your time, i took me like 15 minutes or so to finally feel free, listen to the sounds of the nature, listen closely until you hear the grass growing, every little insect passing by.
Take a deep breath before opening your eyes and hold your talisman, hold it as strong as you can but without breaking it, obviously.
Now close your eyes again and think of the things that you want your talisman to acomplish, visualize everything happening just as you want it to happen, be it good luck for a trip, the recovering of a loved one from x disease, finding a good job etc. Just focus on that, while you strongly hold your talisman. Again, Take Your time.
Take a deep breath before opening your eyes and place your talisman next to your candle and your incense. Put your hands above the talisman but without touching it, as if you're protecting it from the sun, and say this little prayer:

"I CLEANSE AND PURIFY THIS OBJECT, THROWING AWAY FROM IT ANY IMPURITY THAT IS FOUND INSIDE."
I" BLESS AND CONSECRATE THIS OBJECT, SO THAT IT WILL ACOMPLISH THE THINGS I NEED IT TO"

Hold firmly your talisman again while you take some deep breaths. blow the candle with your breath and crush the tip of your insence againt the rock you used to hold the candle.

cont.
>>
File: 1347534615910.jpg (39KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1347534615910.jpg
39KB, 500x367px
>>18528183
Now you have your very own talisman, some things may sound strange to you, again, because i do not know very well the english language, but about the prayer, it doesn't have to be exactly like i wrote it, you can add it your own touch but BE CONFIDENT about EVERYTHING that you're saying AND thinking.

Good luck guys, i'd like to hear your stories one day about how it all went
>>
>>18526489
btw dude, i can't find anything in youtube by "the secret" all i get is pop songs and stuff... mind sharing a link?
>>
>>18526250
NOW try to do this while you gaze at the sun today
>>
>>18526250
Congrats, you just learned the power of magic.

I will say this: you don't need to be scared of it, as you said there are some things you shouldn't mess around with unless you know what you're doing, but you don't need much more than common sense to keep you out of harm's way.
But I do suggest doing some reading up, there's a lot to learn.
>>
>>18528245
It's a movie, and a book. But there better things out there for you to read if you ask me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.